[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know what the fuck this was? Was it some sort of ritual?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

I was visiting abandoned houses with a friend, which we usually do together, and we found pic related in a storage room. It's really fucking weird, because we found it in the most hidden room of the house. Shortly later, we realised someone had been living in the house recently, because we found food leftovers and a mattress. The house was huge, and that person wasn't the owner, as he lived in an unconnected part of the house, which was closed up tight. We found the person living there, who turned out to be a crazy old man that confronted us the moment he saw us (which made us run like little bitches). I highly doubt he was responsible for the doll thing, given he was very old and the doll room was a bit hard to reach, and he had difficulty just walking.
The room in which we found the dolls was also used to store wine bottles, if that's somehow relevant.
>>
File: IMG-20170312-WA0010.jpg (157KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170312-WA0010.jpg
157KB, 899x1599px
Another pic of one of the dolls. Most of them were dismembered.
>>
Looks to be either an elaborate prank or some kind of vodoo.
I wouldn't think much of it, either option makes the doer seem less than sane.
>>
(And by visiting i mean shamelessly breaking into)
>>
File: IMG-20170313-WA0017.jpg (150KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170313-WA0017.jpg
150KB, 899x1599px
Not sure if it's related, but this was written on the ceiling
>>
>>18769096
thats a guy in a bike op, just random grafitty of other mofos that also chrashed by the place, prolly some homeless junkies
>>
This aint hoodoo voodo boy, this is Sid's house
>>
>>18769004
two dolls stuck in a bottle rack?
you're really scratching for spooky stuff in your life aren't you?
>>
>>18769747
There were 4 or 5 of them, but i didn't take a picture of those
>>
>>18769288
I thought it was something like that too, but i wanted to give as much information about the place as possible
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.