[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need curse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: baphomet.gif (5KB, 201x257px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.gif
5KB, 201x257px
I need a curse. Someone did something unforgiveable to me. I dont care if it kills that person. As long as it works i am ok with that. Pls post anything that may have worked.
>>
>wrath
>>
>>18768728
why not just go kill them?
>>
File: 4.jpg (53KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
53KB, 500x750px
You're walking down a dangerous road Anon. Whatever curse you cast comes back threefold.
>>
>>18768728
Step one buy a gun
Step two buy matching ammunition
Step three walk up behind person
Step four pull trigger
Step five run away, burn all your clothing and come up with an alibi
>>
I usually say fuck you faggot, but stuff like bitch cunt gayboy works too
>>
>>18768728

Magic isnt real you fucking idiot
>>
>>18768743
Nowadays its impossible to kill someone OP. We live in times where we are constantly watched by the goverment. So killing someone is sadly not an option.
>>
Step 1. Secure a personal item of his, ideally something with emotional value.
Step 2. Ingest it somehow. Maybe grind it up and mix it in with your food.
Step 3. While the item is in your digestive tract, find the person and chant 8 times "I ahay khaniis" while maintaining eye contact with him.
Step 4. After defecating, smear the stool by the door of his house.
Be careful, the effects can range between giving him minor inconveniences such as missing items to death.
>>
>>18768728
may your toenails grow so that clipping them becomes a purely aesthetic choice
>>
>>18768740
i dont wanna be born fursona with cat eyes where my cat ears should be
>>
>>18768728
pray to my god
call out for the unforgiveable and empty one when under deep meditation
if he takes interest in you he will do something horrible to the person in question
>>
>>18769344
I forgot to say you are losing something in exchange
>>
>>18768728
Do it yourself, it is more satifying
>>
>>18768728
You do realize that some curses require a tribute Anon.
>>
>>18768728
You're not worth giving advice to.
>>
>>18768728
Read Romans 12, there is a curse that can put hot coals on your oppressors head
>>
>>18768728
how about you do something about it irl you pussy
>>
>>18768769
not if you live in a rural town. the fbi might know you did it, but they dont care enough to actually help the cops.
>>
>Somebody did something unforgivable. Please give me a curse!!

Why dont you actually go do something about it rather than post on a mongolian canoe making forum.

I probably know why, cus you're a little limp wristed faggot who's hoping Harry Potter or some shit will come help him.
>>
>>18768728
Careful anon, if its someone whose name begins with the letter "S" then youre in for a deep deep shit if you attempt/try to curse them.
Usually they are immune to curses and the curse comes back ten fold even if it didnt work.
>>
>>18768769
Not as simple as you make it out to be. Murders where there is seemingly no connection between the victim and the perp are hard to solve.
>>
>>18768765

you arent real
>>
>>18769352
Like your soul or something like that?
>>
>>18769344
Who is your god?
>>
>>18771778
Where is she?
>>
>>18768728
Before I give advice I'd like to hear what something this someone did exactly. Unless it was truly unforgiveable, casting spells of vengeance will not have the effect you'd want them to. God is good, after all.
>>
>>18771781
She wants to bury me in Austin under Uchiko
>>
>>18768728
Get a knife, or better, find it on street, get a robe, cover you face and during a night come from the back and split his throat. Get the hell out of there, wash the knife and return it to the kitchen or just throw it away(after washing of fingerprints) you can destroy the robe or whatever and thats it
>>
File: e75.jpg (27KB, 181x368px) Image search: [Google]
e75.jpg
27KB, 181x368px
>>18768728
Acquire a flat sheet of lead and inscribe backwards what you wish to happen to the person in question. The letters must be written backwards too - perfect mirror writing. Then you need to get a sample of this person's hair (a tooth or a piece of their flesh would also suffice but this less practical). Place it on the metal then wrap *tightly* in cloth. Bind it securely with string.

Take this to a body of water. Any will do, but it needs to be somewhere it will not be disturbed. Cast it into the waters while invoking His power. You must offer something in return.
>>
>>18771808
Can i choose what i offer or does it just take it?
>>
>>18768728
(((Unforgettable)))
>>
Tell us what she/he did to you.... I wanna know what is the unforgettable thing she/he did!!
>>
>>18772137
It is your offer to make, though it may not be accepted. It must be something of commensurate worth.
>>
>I need a curse
Gets cursed*
>>
>>18772466
You just gets cursed OP, how does that make you feel? Kek
>>
>>18773131
Spot the redditfag 101:

It's this guy.
>>
I can give you guys my relatively harmless curse. But it's easy, so here you go.

Grave curse:

Get something that belongs to the person you want to curse. Or if that isn't possible, pictures, a sigil, or even just their name on paper CAN work. Can. Can is the word here. It may not work, but it can. Obviously...get something they own or have touched.

Get that object and wrap it up in white, or black. White would be the "you annoy me" color, black would be the "I fucking hate you" color.

Now, go out somewhere secluded. (Your fenced in back yard can work, an actual graveyard works best.) and dig a grave. About a foot deep works best. Make it roughly in a "body" or coffin shape.

Bury the "body".

Now say some words over the recently departed. This is your chance to let loose. Tell them how you feel. If you have wanted to say "Fuck you, you fucking fuck" this is time to do it. Let all your anger pour out.

Now, desecrate the grave. How you do this is up to you. Spit on it. Piss on it. Take a steaming dump. Just make sure YOU feel that you properly fucked it up.

Last part is optional, because it crosses the threshold into summoning/actual necromancy:

Pray to a (probably not very nice) deity of your choosing. Gods of death tend to work best. This is, yet again all up to you. Whatever you ask for is on you. Remember that praying at the end is a symbolic sacrifice and crosses a new line into something with the potential to take this harmful, but not deadly or dire curse into something worse.

Good luck ya'll.
>>
>>18773179
Shut the fuck up tripfag
>>
>TO PERFORM THE TURKEY CURSE:
>Take a foot stance as if you were John L. Sullivan preparing for fisticuffs. Face the particular greyfaced you wish to short-circuit, or towards the direction of the negative aneristic vibration that you wish to neutralize. Begin waving your arms in any elaborate manner and make motions with your hands as though you were Mandrake feeling up a sexy giantess. Chant, loudly and clearly:
>GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE!
>The results will be instantly apparent.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.