[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend just died. What are some spells to communicate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: medieval-images-of-death.jpg (77KB, 498x503px) Image search: [Google]
medieval-images-of-death.jpg
77KB, 498x503px
My best friend just died. What are some spells to communicate with the dead or summon the spirits of the deceased? Not above anything. Not larping
>>
>>18768428
Sorry for your loss. My empathy. I can only say cope with it and let go. Nothing ever really dies. Energy doesn't disappear it changes form. Look inside your heart and honor the memories
>>
>>18768428
Would you forcefully drag your friend to your house just so you can talk to him for a couple of hours? Or would you let your friend do his own shit and hang out when you both have time and want to?
>>
i find the most effective spell is rat poison
lots of it in your morning tea or coffee
dont worry, you can always return from the other side.
>>
>>18768443
Op here. You made me chuckle. Thank you
>>
>>18768428
You want his passwords, don't ya?
>>
>>18768428
He's dead, bud.
If he believed in Jesus he will go to Heaven.
>>
Really sorry for your loss man, but it doesn't work that way. If you had some experience working magic you could do it, but those skills take months/years to develop, by which point his soul will have moved on.
>>
>>18768590
Well someone needs to delete his browser history, and op is just the fag to do it.>>18768596
>>
File: Download (3).jpg (5KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
Download (3).jpg
5KB, 277x182px
>>18768428
Hey man, sorry for your loss.
ever heard of http://www.transcommunication.org/
Its a method that works with old radios.
>>
>>18768613
Do they move on to other lives, paradises, or hells? Reworked into the fabric of reality only to be spit out again?

Anyways sorry for your loss OP.
>>
From one anon to another. Having suffered lost many loved ones and close friends my best advice is to Leave your buddy to rest. The dead need not be bothered by the living. As much as it hurts they are no longer with us despite how strong the temptation is or how much it pains you. Remember the good things, learn from the bad things and treat all the rest of the people in your life as if they could be gone in an instant. That's the lesson loss teaches us and it is the most profound education the living can receive in terms of growth from trauma. In your own time, my friend.
>>
>>18768428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IlhWwTiPfY

Just go along till you reach the desired result.
>>
>>18768654

I don't know for sure, but from what I've put together speaking to sources I have a reasonable deal of trust in, there's at first a "rest period" where they recuperate from their incarnation.

The nature of this rest period depends on how they lived and on their state of mind, "karma" if you will. At best it can be a paradise, and at worst it can be torment, or it can fall somewhere in between. This is where the idea of "heaven and hell" comes from.

The difference is, it's not permanent. It can last for what seems like a long time subjectively, depending on the soul, but eventually it ends and the soul is incarnated again, returned to the physical plane to continue it's spiritual evolution.

There are rare exceptions, but unless the individual in question is some kind of magician or enlightened master, they're probably not relevant.
>>
>>18768679
Thank you for the response. I'm guessing you must not get to keep the memories of the past lives you've lived and only through certain unknowable circumstances are you able to retain them. Wonder how long we've been at this. It seems a tad unfair to erase and start over again, in that regard this seems more like a test to excel and avoid 'erasure' in the sometimes very short lives we're given. If you were to keep all the baggage from the previous incarnations well... I guess that would prove pretty damaging to a lot of people and they'd never rise beyond the mire of this place.

When I was a child I had a very frightening dream, and woke up screaming in fever. What I experienced was being crushed by giant geometric figures in the dark. Running through poorly lit narrow corridors and being crushed beneath a boulder and my body being the size of a pin. So many torturous sensations that I'd never felt before that. Wonder where I'm off, but if I'm honest there will probably be more of the same.

Thank you again for the information from your sources, take care.
>>
>>18768625
Or steal that rare Pepe collection. Or the 500 gigs of lolis. Fuck, no one's ever gonna get my shit if I die. I'm taking it with me.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.