[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reptillan shapeshifting thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (4KB, 146x97px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 146x97px
Rules:
1. Obscure. Nothing that everyone has seen.
2. Pics and webms / hard evidence ONLY
3. No denying unless ya got proof.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (2KB, 118x89px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
2KB, 118x89px
Bump.
Oldie but good.
>>
Reptilian is just part of your brain. Everything else is contact lenses. "They Live" represents people who actualized who they really are and are therefore sucessful.

>inb4 shill
>inb4 muh reptilians
>>
What about all of the pics of shapeshifting people?
Just Photoshop?
It's easy to see that something strange is going on.
>>
>>18768431
can you explain more of john carpenter's movies plz?
>>
>>18768444
>Pics
>Videos
>2017
>Photoshop
>After Effects

Ever seen such an effect outside of youtube?
>>
http://chrisspivey.org/the-queen-and-the-missing-kids/
>>
File: images-3.jpg (2KB, 129x97px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
2KB, 129x97px
>>18768451
Yup.
Seen a lot of unaltered footage taken live from tv.
>>
>>18768449
Havent watched too many of them friend. But ask away and ill tell you what i think. Listen to people to achieve positive things in life.

Bruce lee would be a good start.

If you unlock the reptilian part of your brain you will see what i mean. Not to think in reflexes is the key. (((They))) want you to stay in reaction mode all the time.

But the power lies in not reacting to everything right away or at all.

Empty your mind.Be formless shapeless like water.

>>18768464

"Live" TV. Aww come on dude. I mean im not all knowing but does that really sound realistic to you?
>>
>>18768471
if you had, you might change your mind about the meaning of the film.
>>
>>18768483
Ok lets assume reptilians exist, they own superior technology and controle our live.

Whatcha gonna do bout it? Grab a shotgun and bubblegum?
>>
Yup. Photoshop isn't the answer to everything.
I'm not talking about pixilation when I say shapeshifting
There is something going on and it is
not human.
That being said, I respect your skepticism on the topic.
>>
>3. No denying unless ya got proof.

That isn't how it works anon. I can't just say "X is real! Prove me wrong!" And be taken seriously.
>>
>>18768495
Knowledge is power.
If we know then we can fight against, not with guns but with Willpower and intelligence.
If we know the plan then we can thwart it and no longer fall for the tricks
>>
>>18768495
no, that's how people in john carpenter films behave.
>>
>>18768509
Didn't mean to say proof.
I meant logic sorry
>>
Fecal
>>
>>18768564
Matter?
>>
so what's a good resource for the reptilian topic that ISN'T david icke?
>>
I call upon Hitchens razor. Then my blue eyes white dragon as a finisher.
>>
File: wyZi1ZS.png (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
wyZi1ZS.png
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>18768419
WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

IN TRUTH ALL NON-REPUBLICANS AND UN-STRONG-WHITES ARE POSSESSED BY DEMONS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQz2TIgjZ0M
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.