[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What ever happened to the Batboy /x/, what has he been up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: lead_large.jpg (161KB, 615x707px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
161KB, 615x707px
What ever happened to the Batboy /x/, what has he been up to
>>
>>18768259
gFighting crime
>>
>>18768259
He grew up be become a batman
>>
>>18768259
i really really miss the hardcopy WWN.

i guess batboy must be approaching 30 now. probably addicted to drugs and all strung out, you know how it goes for those child celebrities.
>>
>>18768259
He's proabably fighting ISIS covertly for the US gov, you know Batboy's the one who finally found Osama
>>
Joined the Jerma Wrestling Federation
>>
Arrested in upstate New York in his last appearance before the rag went out of print.
>>
>>18768259
He has a wife and three children, a steady, respectable job, and would just like to live the rest of his life out of the public eye after his shameful exploitation as a child. Shame on you, OP.
>>
>>18768259
WWN gave me my initial interest in the paranormal. Really miss it.
>>
>>18769997
Me too, I would always pick it up in the grocery store when I was a wee lad, wish I had saved one or two
>>
>>18770018
My dad would buy my mom a copy every week. We had about 5 years worth up until they caught fire. I miss Dear Dotti.
>>
>tfw the Weekly World News is no longer in business
>>
>>18770805
>tfw you'll never buy one and scare your 12 year old self with it
>>
>>18770805
>tfw no more jacking it to page 5 girl
>>
File: 52255964_05d92c0ba0_b.jpg (498KB, 841x1024px) Image search: [Google]
52255964_05d92c0ba0_b.jpg
498KB, 841x1024px
>>18768279
Me too. Nothing like that hard copy. Sad days.
>>
>>18772151
Kek
>>
>>18772292
>...Bush to make square dancing compusory for all americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Upu1l3eLid4

I see nothing wrong with this, embrace your few traditions.
>>
>>18772432
I concur.
>>
>>18768259
Am bat boy. I age slower than normal humans so I'm still a bat teen. I'm living in LA and I play drums in a hardcore band it's pretty cool. I'm dating a human girl which is cool but I miss my ayy lmao gf.
>>
my 65 year old virgin great uncle used to buy this shit and honestly believed every word of it lmao what a dingle berry
>>
>>18773906
You share genes with that guy, maybe it's time to take a look at yourself.
>>
>>18773542
What did the ayy lmao puss look like
>>
If you want wwn type news, just go hang out in /pol/ for a while.
>>
File: 1377788349119.jpg (30KB, 357x301px) Image search: [Google]
1377788349119.jpg
30KB, 357x301px
>>18773978
>>
>>18768259
I wish they still printed weekly world news. It's just not the same reading it online, people in the line of the grocery store can't give you a wierd look when you pick it up and start reading it.
>>
>But Alien, who is from Planet Zeeba, the most friendly planet in our galaxy, says that he wanted to endorse Hillary Clinton but felt that she was not fit for office. Apparently, everybody on Planet Zeeba has read Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 missing emails and… “they make us sick. She compromised the safety of her country and of earth.”

WWN knows too much
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.