[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is up with the magnetosphere today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: ycut2.gif (19KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
ycut2.gif
19KB, 540x300px
What is up with the magnetosphere today?
>>
>>18768197
earth was blown up by aliens and we are all dead and haven't fully realized yet.
>>
File: goes_bh.gif (6KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
goes_bh.gif
6KB, 450x300px
https://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/ccmc-swrt-display/SWMF-RCM/index.php

Never saw it this bad before...
>>
>>18768197
magnetic shift iminent?
>>
Post on /sci/.

Intredasted
>>
>>18768224
I agree, although I posted here to see what our Nibiru and Pole Shift friends have to say. Makes for more intredasting conversation.
>>
>>18768219
I wouldn't go that far just yet, but at the very least, this shows just how weak and unstable our magnetosphere is... not to mention the fact that anomalous space weather keeps intensifying. IIRC, our sun has zero flare activity atm, so cosmic rays should be bombarding the shit out of us as well.
>>
>>18768243
>its more interesting to talk about conspiracies then to talk about whats actually happening

well.... i guess there is truth to that.
>>
>>18768243
I agree. Nemesis system involved with our earth changes and our sun and the rest of our solar system!
There were 48 fireballs reported the other day... There's some shit going on and we deserve to know the truth
>>
>>18768219
We're due one any day now
>>
>>18768247
>cosmic rays should be bombarding the shit out of us

Please elaborate. And when I say elaborate, I mean please use your knowledge in science to the fullest extent to clearly explain the phenomena you are talking about. Because I am curious and would rather get summary than to study and come back to this.
>>
>>18768249
Exactly, why walk on eggshells when presented with the opportunity to go full biblical.
>>
>>18768197
I'm a time traveler who lost my memories, slowly they come back as the events i had already foreseen happen.
I remember this point in time being on Nibiru and watching everyone lose their shit.
Literally nothing is going to happen, if i changed it at all there would be catastrophe.
>This year is a good prime number year, don't fear lads. I took control a while ago.
>>
File: 777.jpg (85KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
85KB, 900x600px
>>18768284
>>
>>18768284
Lemme translate for everyone here:
>im a faggot

You know, the usual from /x/
>>
>>18768292
Lemme translate for everyone here:
>im a faggot

You know, the usual from /x/
>>
>>18768261
In a nutshell, the heliosphere protects our solar system from interstellar cosmic rays (that could have harmful effects on us). When the solar flare or wind output is low, this weakens that shielding which in turn puts pressure on the Earth's magnetosphere.

Basically, when solar flare activity goes down, cosmic ray activity goes up.

Its more complicated than this, as the Earth has its own internal cycles which influence the strength of the magnetosphere, but for the most part, our planet is part of a linked domino effect of space weather, which includes the Sun and interstellar forces. In particular, one such interstellar force which many speculate to be a cause of present circumstances is none other than "Nibiru", "Wormwood", or the rogue planet just recently confirmed to be within our solar system (by Caltech last October).
>>
>>18768300
Lemme faggot here everyone for:
>translate im a
The usual, from /x/ you know
>>
>>18768324
Holy fucking shit I hope you die slowly of brain cancer
>>
>>18768324
Lemme for everyone here faggot:
>translate a im

From /x/, you know the usual
>>
>>18768338
>defending roleplay on /x/ as if its the board's bread and butter

It probably is but we still need to kill it.
>>
>>18768348
>2017
>not knowing life itself is a roleplay
>>
>>18768354
>2017
>thinking its 2017

kek, when will you plebs learn about the simulation and implication?
>>
>>18768339
Faggot for everyone lemme here:
>a im translate
Usual from, the /x/ know you
>>
>>18768369
Kek at least thats what we have agreed on. Dont ride that high horse friend.

It's ground zero
>>
File: 1445185415006.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1445185415006.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>18768373
holy fucking shit, lol. I don't even know what I originally said now. bahahahahaha
>>
>>18768376
>agreeing
>thinks he has a choice

lel, when will you computer programs learn to redistribute your answers as just forced responses?
>>
Aw fuck the singularity is happening and I'm not done with my chores yet.
>>
>>18768385
Your way of communication is really tiring. Have a nice a day friend
>>
>>18768409
>responding to 1 person
>2017

kek, when will you simulations learn this is an anonymous message board for computer programs that don't exist in time?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.