[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: 1455853354268.jpg (87KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
1455853354268.jpg
87KB, 640x357px
Come on, /x/, pull yourself together. Share your spookiest stories here. No creepypasta bullshit, no OC writing, no tinfoil garbage, stories that preferably happened to you or someone you know, but you can post other creepy tales as long as they're not fiction and you mention that they aren't yours.
>>
I'd kick us off, but unfortunately, I've got nothing to share. However, I may bump this thread from time to time with a few stories I've found on the internets or some good ones from past /x/ threads.
>>
>>18767907
>be me 18
>work as a line cook at brewery to help pay for college
>boss has me come in on a Sunday when we are closed to clean and do inventory.
>noonish my boss leaves to go to meeting.
He gives me his keys to lock up.
>about an hour later I finished up inventory and work of cleaning hood and gasgets
>hear noises come no from the dining room/bar
>go check on it to see what it is
>all the tables are slightly shifted and off centered but all the chairs against the wall.
>think whatever and go back to cleaning
>hear a weird sigh that lead into laughter.
Figured it was the fermentation tanks releasing co2 from the fermentation process
>realize I need more degreaser to keep cleaning
>degreaser is in the closet in the brew room
>fuck my life
>head over to closet
>hear weird sigh/laughter again
> look around and realize that all the fermentation tanks are empty and open.
>think to my self what the fuck
>head back towards kitchen
>hear weird sigh/laughter thing again
>next I get pushed.
>I ran back to the kitchen quickly finished up hood closed down and left.
>>
>>18767941
Drunk ghosts are pricks.

Anything else creepy happen when you worked there or was it only that once?
>>
>>18767954
A lot of things seemed to move around, but I blame most of that on drunk people or coworkers
>>
>>18767962
Did you find out if anyone died there in the past?
>>
>>18767975
I don't have any documentation. But I also live in western North Carolina which held the Cherokee Indians so that could have something to do with it.
>>
>>18767995
Yeah, that could explain it. Well, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18767907
>be me, 17 yro
>never had any gf, suffered bullying in middle school for being fat
>turns into anorexic,depressive 110 lbs man at 16
>develops intense interest in demons,suicide and spooky shit in general
>start doing astral projections and evocations
>manage to see flashes of my past life
>as I dig deeper in this, weird shit start happening at my home
>one day wake up in the middle of the night, only to see a slender black 6'7'' figure with long arms at my feet in the bed at 3 am
>freak out, go around the house screaming and wake the entire neighborhood
the phenomena starts getting more intense in the following months
>once i saw a dark monkey shapped creature at the bottom of my bed
>something once threw me away from my bed and I woke up in the floor
>my blankets got pulled often
>started hearing voices
>once invited a friend over to my birthday and in the dawn when everyone was sleeping we went to the living room and i provoked whatever was causing that phenomena to prove them true to him, causing the lights to faint and the chandelier to move (the windows were closed and there was absolutely no wind in the room, the poor guy didnt sleep that night)
>after that things only got worse, I started seeing shit everywhere and objects started moving around the house
>mother freaks out and calls some mediums to do some kind of cleansing on me
after the cleansing things somewhat got better
now im 20 and i rarely see shit anymore
>>
>>18767907
>be me, 14
>hiking through the mountainside with my cousin and uncle
>walking down a basic pathway, no trees or anything to get in the way
>getting dark so my cousin turns on the flashlight
>get a heart attack as some fucker is standing less than a foot from us
>he didn't react to the million candle light shined in his face
>calmly says good evening fellas
>cousin and uncle have some idle chat with him, having a laugh
>ask him where's he going
>his smile fades he says he's "going to fall down as always"
>get weirded out and laugh awkwardly
>begin to make our way down
>only a second passed when I turned back to see if he was there
>guy is nowhere to be seen
>he didn't jump or fall because we would have seen it happen.
>cousin is convinced that he was a ghost, uncle thinks he was playing a joke.
>>
>>18768155
Creepy shit.

It's one thing to imagine someone or something is lurking in the dark, quite another to actually confirm it.
>>
File: Pretty dang spooky.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty dang spooky.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>be me, 15
>playing ps2 with friends
>really close to tv due to collectively poor eyesight
>loud ass crash behind
>see nothing, return to games
>6'7' silhouette suddenly behind us
>all spin to see what it is
>looks like a dude, disappears 3 seconds after we turn around
>really fucking spooked, search house trying to find what it is
>still nothing found
>cautiously return to ps2
>check behind ourselves every 5 minutes after that
>30 minutes later, all of us feel a hand on our shoulders
>final straw, left the house and went to a other friends house
Good times
>>
You know /x/ has gone downhill when no one has any creepy stories to share
>>
>>18771055
Well
Some things just aren't creepy to me anymore.
I have spent nights in abandoned mental hospitals before but it wasn't very creepy.

The weirdest shit I see are lights bouncing through the woods, human figures in the woods and strange voices.

I basically live in the middle of the woods so I see it every fucking night almost.
Once I was watching a bear out of my window when a human figure walked right by it.
The bear didn't even notice it or it did and didn't care, either way I kept my cool and let it ddo its thing.
>>
Once upon a time there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after.
>>
>>18771087
Well shit, that's pretty spooky. Ever tried to film it?
>>
File: 1489378762608-b.png (107KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1489378762608-b.png
107KB, 500x504px
>>18767907
I have one.
>be me
>working weekends part time at a grocery store to put myself through University
>live in Canada so Uni is cheap enough that I dont need debt feelsgoodman.jpg
>grocery store relatively small, but franchise so very strict policies.
>working 10pm to 6am stocking shelves and tidying up the place until the morning people come (no key to store)
>assistant manager leaves for night, I lock the door behind him after he's checked both East and West enterance as per his job
>whatever, he's gone now I can go start working a palet of toilet paper on the shelf.
>2 hours pass, it's midnight now
>alarm for the door being opened or unlocked goes off
>happens sometimes. "Another mouse slipped past the door and set off alarm".
>just as I go to turn off alarm, phone rings and some middle aged neckbeard asks if everything is OK, my first name and the security password
>"yeah im fine. Passoword is 4321" (the password is literally 4321)
>get back to work
>im now working the cereals aisle and I can see the chequestands from here
>hear some footsteps overtop of the FM radio playing all night 80's songs
>look towards checkstands, where noise came from
>shadowy figure moves, crouching and quickly, around them.
>panicing, I think "oh fuck what if manager-chan really didnt lock the doors?"
>i drop everything and go check them
>running at decent pace towards west doors, all "IN" doors are indeed locked
>turning around to go check "OUT" and I see a figure distantly behind the meat department counter--no lighting though
>check the "OUT" doors asap and they're locked too
>i lightning mcfuckingqueen my ass 100 ft to the east doors
>i push on the first door, it opens
>"please fuck no please fuck no"
>push second outside door, it opens
>the dumbass didn't lock the east doors just as I let him out the idiot
>immediately lock it
>call out to whatever is there
>i can hear voices now, whispering distantly.
>keep calling for it or them to expose it or theirselves
Contd
>>
Im just too lazy to greentext so Here it goes

We do a family trip to a rural town like 3 hours away from the city, this town has special restaurants where you can order beer and they give you free food (seafood mostly, fishes, shrimps etc ), all my family gets wasted so my mom and dad cant drive i was in a better shape than them so i was the one to drive, while i was driving through the Dark rural Road in The Middle of the night i suddenly saw a man in a Black horse get in The way so i try to avoid him but the car looses control and i ended up hitting a tree i was confused and mad at the stupid horse man But he was nowhere to see , my family was soo wasted that they didnt noticed anything, the Road has houses on the side so the People start to come out because of the crash and they ask what happened so i tell them about the man and the horse, everybody looses their shit and start praying and screaming i got more confused so i ask them what is all about and they tell me that in that section of the road a man with a horse apears and causes the drivers to have accidents they call him " el charro negro"
>>
>hear more footsteps and whispers
>look over towards dimly lit back room of the deli department where there is a shadowy figure walking through the doorway towards storage
>i start to make my way over towards the phone
>its near the cash registers and the cash office
>i go anyway, and as I get to the phone I see two distinct figures hide behind the aisle to my far right, where the 18.3L water jugs are
>grown man about to fucking cry because I'm underslept and terrified
>hear ruckus, things being moved around and rummaged
>call the police with velocities exceeding that of my first nut
>waiting on police to arrive and I hear actual voices yelling and communicating from the back room, not in English
>still seeing shadowy figures navigate through store, even boxes and inventory being moved
>police must arrive around 7 minutes later (but its a 90 second drive on a 70km/h as its just down the road, what the fuck)
>i go home and police check situation, boss is informed in morning
>nothing was found on cameras but me running around yelling at nothing but A-Ha's "Take On Me" in the background, having a panic attack
gosts mane
>>
>>18771202
>nothing was found on cameras but me running around yelling at nothing but A-Ha's "Take On Me" in the background, having a panic attack

lol

But you said shit was being moved. Nothing showed up?
>>
File: ub11ld3ybkqx.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
ub11ld3ybkqx.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>18770350

>ywn be 6'7"
>>
>>18767907
Alright, this is my first time on /x/ coz this happened fairly recently and I want people to explain this bullshit. It was literally fucking horror, I couldn't sleep properly for like a month. Sorry if my English is bad.

>be me, 18 (i was actually 18 at this time)
>me and my uncle and friends went to a remote provincial house to party at night
>it was because his friend has got a birthday, and i was also invited and could come along
>there were only like 8-10 of us in total
>apparently on our group, my uncle and that other lady said that they had 3rd eye and told me that there were 2 spirits there that doesn't like to be disturbed by people
>the spirits were located at the toilet area and that other in the boiler room / (water purifying?) thingo
>they told me that if i wanna take a piss, just find a tree and piss outside
>i just told them "nah, that's bull shit. I don't believe in those things. I'm going to the toilet"
>deep inside i got curious because that was the first time i've heard of such a thing, no one has ever told me about spirits or explained them to me or how they work, all I know is that they're fictional
>as soon as i was about to head there my uncle said "If you wanna go there, DON'T entertain them, just take a piss and leave ASAP"
>i start my journey going to a different building ( or a house?, currently being renovated) to where the toilet was
>as soon as i entered, it all felt normal (no spooky feeling shit like what you see on movies when you enter a haunted area), but for some reason i couldn't stop looking at that corner on my right inside where the bedroom was supposed to be
>when i was taking a piss, idk why but i felt a bit dizzy and fuzzy, more like there's a tear on your eye, or that feeling when you didn't have enough sleep
>i walked back, but instead of going directly back to where the party was, i went straight to that room with the water purifying thing, and checked to see what's inside,
>>
>>18771610
cont.
>it was dark and i couldn't find the light switch, but i got the same feeling, i just couldn't stop looking at that one spot and unlike when i was taking a piss, this time, i felt a bit dizzy and i felt a slight breeze too (no jokes on this one) and unable to look away up until i checked my phone for the time and headed back
>we were partying and such, my uncle's friends forced me to drink beer and smoke, i tried and hated that shit so i just kept declining on the offer
>as soon was we were headed back (this was at 1pm btw), the person who lives there decided to give us bottles of water from the water purifying thingo
>I grabbed one from the pack to drink because i was feeling thirsty
>the four of us (me, my uncle and his 2 friends) were in the same car
>just as we were leaving, the car wouldn't start
>i was joking and told my uncle if he forgot to refuel again
>he looked serious and went out, circled the car twice went back inside and said "If you can hear us, pls let us go"
>I was like "tssshh... do you really believe in all those crap?"
>after that he started the car again and we were off
>about a kilometer later the car hit a rock, and we got the front right side of the tire (which where i was seated) flat
>"HAHAHA How did you not see that? Did the alcohol get into your head?" I laughed
>me and my uncle walked back to the provincial house to get assistance and get the tyre replaced, good thing we had a spare tyre in the boot of our car
>the others just stayed inside the car
>i helped with the tyre get replaced and stuff and we head off to drop his friends and go home
>5-10 mins in the car, I felt a slight pain on my left shoulder and my right arm, it kinda felt like after having a leg day or being moderately hit with a blunt object
>30 mins in, uncle told us to turn our shirt inside out and i was just laughing and laughing on how ridiculous he's getting
>he looked at me seriously in the eyes and told me to do it
>>
>>18771614
cont. 2
i did it and then i went silent for the next 5 mins
>after that i just said that i'm feeling this pain on my right arm and left shoulder and went on chuckling
>he immediately stopped the car and told me to sit at the back
>i was just laughing as i moved at the back
>after that i kept saying words like, "i don't know what is this but, i feel like water", "there's children in the water", my words don't make sense
>then i said "they must be here", he immediately looked for the next fuel station and we stopped there and he hugged me and he told me:
>"I know you're letting them in, don't let them inside you, kick them out" and then he hugged me after that, i was just chuckling and giggling
>I just kept replying, "what are you talking about? we both know they're not here" and proceeded to laugh and giggle, and then we just went on going back
>After that i started recording myself, because I know that I'm very close to blanking out because i was feeling very dizzy
>I knew i wasn't feeling well, but a recording of it would be the proof that this happened to me
>we headed to Mcdonalds just to have a bit of a break from our trip
>When we arrived and we turned on the lights inside the car to grab our things and get out, I just started asking questions like, "can ghosts make the light flicker?"
>When i "made myself feel like shivering" the lights would flicker once or twice, I was like "Whoa ghosts do have superpowers" and went on giggling a bit too
>my uncle's friends were just silent and were just talking about random stuff with my uncle from time to time on our trip, they really didn't respond to me
>so we went to mcdonalds in a town to get something to eat at 3am in the morning
>my uncle asked me if i wanted to have water (because i kept saying stuff about water for some reason)
>and i just replied "NO, I HATE water, I'll just have something else that's not water"
>at that time i was pretty sure something clicked inside his head
>>
>>18771620
cont. 3
>he told me once more, "You have to force them out of you, or they'll never leave you"
>I again repeated on saying, "What are you talking about, they're not here."
>so when we were about to headed off, my uncle just told his friends to commute on their way home
>we both went back to the car, but he didn't just get inside the car,
>he went to the boot and grabbed the pack of bottled water and asked me to throw them away,
>when i touched it, I felt a HUGE jolt up my spine and i ran about 50-100 metres away from it
>he walked up to me and asked me again, repeatedly, to throw away the bottles of water
>i said "I can't do it, I feel like I'm gonna die"
>he replied, "We're not gonna leave in this parking lot up until you throw those bottles of water", "and you also have to take out the ones inside the car too"
>I paced for around 10 mins thinking of what I was going to do, I was feeling so scared, and I was swearing a lot too
>then I ran up to the bottles of water, grabbed them and I hurriedly put them in the large garbage bin behind Mcdonalds
>My back, especially near my scapula, felt like they were being electricuted but I didn't care and just ran for my life, throwing away those bottles of water
>He then said, "We're going to commute back home, it's good that you've taken those out so we can send them for repairs" (I forgot to tell that the part underneath the car was damaged too, so it was slightly veering on the right)
>After that I didn't feel so dizzy any more and told him that I have proof of what happened on my phone
>He told me to delete that, because he said that, that could be a way for a ghost to attach themselves to you forever
>he also told me to stop thinking about it and think about something else, forget that it ever happened, or it will keep coming back to me
>I stayed on his apartment to spend the rest of the night instead of going back home, he's also got a cute dog
>>
File: sketch1489485716554.png (372KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1489485716554.png
372KB, 720x1280px
Lost knowledge hidden from effiminate white boys by thier fear mongering ignorants.
Here:
>>>>18771598
Complete your knowledge
>>>>18771598
Know NEW information
>>>>18771598
Push /x/ to the next level
>>
>>18771621
cont 4
>As soon as we were about to sleep, i told him that i'll turn off the lights but he told me to leave them open
>and also for some reason his dog wouldn't stop staring at the door from his bed
>i couldn't sleep that night so i turned on the TV but with the volume down and just proceeded to watch random stuff
>half an hour later, i was feeling really uncomfortable, so i tried to call someone, my aunt just to tell her what happened
>but everytime tried i called her, the line keeps getting cut off with this slightly robotic voice static, i couldnt make sense what my aunt was trying to say
>so after all of that, he dropped me off back home and just told me, "This is what happens when you don't listen to me, now you've learnt your lesson that they're real.", "if they bother you again, don't entertain them, just do something else, don't even THINK about them, think about something else, amuse yourself, talk to someone or be with someone"
>For about 2-3 weeks after that, everytime i go out in the middle of the night to piss or grab a drink, I feel a shiver down my spine
>so I went on and poured salt around the door and around my bed
>and i was so paranoid that i went on to grab a piss bucket as well and a bottle of water next to me too
>I never left my room after 11 after that event
>Then they just slowly went away, after a month, i went out in the middle of the night and i don't feel shivers anymore.
>>
>>18771626

This is all real. I know it might happen again and i'm scared to death, does /x/ have a tip for me?

I'm just sick of being paranoid and feeling this shiver thing down my spine all over again. And BTW, people said that the room gets cold you're haunted, well that's bullshit. i didn't feel cold, but it felt more like being electicuted or tickled, a shiver here and shiver there, it wasn't a constant shiver, it felt like a passing shiver. it starts from my back shoulders going to my neck, face and chest, sometimes it goes from left to right of my body as well.
>>
File: 1489343858355.jpg (348KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489343858355.jpg
348KB, 1536x2048px
I will leave this spooky reportage about sorcery.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pFtc8Q_gu_Y
not english but the image speaks for itself.
hair come out of her
>>
>>18771626
Sounds like you were drugged
>>
>>18771645
I've actually thought of that too as well, but we don't have drugs or anything, just alcohol. I have thought that I could be drunk or something BUT the shivers don't lie. They went on for at least a couple of weeks before they just faded away. No drugs or alcohol would last that long.
>>
>>18771645
>>18771652
I also did some research and apparently I had a spirit "attached" to me. Idk if that's some form of possession or smth. But the salt worked real good. I just sprinkled lots of salt all over my room because it felt like i was being watched (weird feeling), as well as make salt lines around my bed. I felt safe in my room after 11 after that, but every time I go outside, that's when the shiver starts.
>>
>>18771630
you deserve it for laughing in your uncles face faggot
>>
>>18771625
Fuck off, retard
>>
File: 90quake.jpg (511KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
90quake.jpg
511KB, 1440x900px
>>18767907

>Back in 2009 I was an atheist.
>Had studied a fair amount of theology as I was a serious "Christian" growing up - meaning I tried to follow Christ to the best of my ability but ultimately couldn't make the Bible make sense with itself after years of serious dedication so I left the religion.
>I got some Tarot cards and decided to fool around with them thinking of them as kinda "Jungian" concepts and just wanting to practice on how I'd read them.
>One day I'm sitting in my room alone, and I decide to do a spread for Obama as he had recently been elected president.
>Choose Tree-of-Life spread.
>This has a "Keter" or "Crown" position - one of the most important positions in the spread.
>Obama's "Crown" card is literally upright Devil card.
>I thought "man, that's freaky!"
>I decide to do a spread for me. My "Crown" position is Emperor upright.
>This freaked me the hell out as an atheist as the probability of these highly charged cards showing up upright from an honest shuffle is insane.

===============================

>Fast forward to 2011. I am chatting on Facebook and happen to mention Executive Order 9066 for like the only time I've ever mentioned it.
>Next day I come home to see the TV on and there's been a giant tsunami in Japan that has killed thousands.
>Tsunami was caused by 9.0 quake.
>I remember my Executive Order 9066 comment and decide to look up Earthquake time and comment time.
>After adjusting for time, Earthquake happened 11 minutes after my comment...
>Still an atheist after this...

===============================

>Fast forward to 2016... I'm theist by September for reasons...
>This clip airs on December 1st:
https://youtu.be/5OJAia35Buc
>December 24th, I decide to finally say I'm undergoing apotheosis despite kind already knowing this for a few months...
>December 25th, George Michael dies of heart failure...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

>Holy fuck - what a ride...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k
>>
File: elisalam4.jpg (532KB, 1019x995px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam4.jpg
532KB, 1019x995px
>>18771620
>>after that i kept saying words like, "i don't know what is this but, i feel like water", "there's children in the water", my words don't make sense

See my story here: >>18771989

I am a "prophet of Athena" - the Son of Chaos. I am annulling the Humanity Declaration of the Japanese Imperial Family and your story about angry water spirits and "children in the water" is relevant to my endeavors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0

You can contact me on my sub /r/TheImperialCult or twitter @TheImperialCult if you feel like this connects you somehow to me. I assure you this is the gods and not "demons" if you are somehow fated to encounter me here. I'd like to hear more details from your story.
>>
>>18771989
>>18772113
Fuck off, roleplayer.
>>
File: chaos3.png (880KB, 1033x797px) Image search: [Google]
chaos3.png
880KB, 1033x797px
>>18772118
>Fuck off, roleplayer.

Your attitude isn't even worthy of a response... I'm being serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmNW__xsgM
>>
>>18772148
Then why did you respond faggot?
>>
File: Look_at_me.jpg (462KB, 632x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Look_at_me.jpg
462KB, 632x2100px
Okay, here's a good one. Not mine.
>>
>>18767941
Brownies didn't like how the brewing was done.
>>
File: 1411396187227.png (144KB, 1000x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1411396187227.png
144KB, 1000x2142px
The day Anon was a hero
>>
Is it a fun idea to have anons record themselves read these out and post it?
>>
>>18773561
nah
>>
>>18772148
>>18772602
lmao
>>
>>18772148
i havent ween this lyrnch movie
>>
>>18771609
I am 6'8 and it sucks, Im constantly hunched to avoid hitting my head :'(
>>
File: quentinmoses5.jpg (626KB, 1600x837px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses5.jpg
626KB, 1600x837px
>>18774629
>>18773900
>>18772602

>i havent ween this lyrnch movie

You like snuff films?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKf6BJi-9tU
>>
>>18767941
every time i read the word "brewey," i pronounce it in my head as "brury"

not sure why. i say it right out loud.
>>
>>18777540
You have lysdexia
>>
>>18771626
Why are the shittiest and most fake stories always the longest? I want those minutes of my life back.
>>
>>18773504
Lame as fuck

>>18773561
Nope.
>>
File: IMG_4586.jpg (28KB, 329x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4586.jpg
28KB, 329x316px
>this one time staying in Russia for the night
>took lsd
>saw a ghost in the corner of my room
>he was actually a pretty chill guy, just kinda sat there
>>
>>18779165
I formally apologize for this shit that I just posted, but I actually just dug up some weird memories for the first time in years. When I was a kid, about 5-8 years old, I would sleepwalk. I don't know why I never told my parents, looking back on this now, but in the mornings when my mom would get me up for school, I'd have faint memories of stuff that I had done the night before. I remember at first not believing that any of what I had "dreamt" was real, but it all came to fruition when I dreamt that I climbed up onto my TV cabinet (easily three times my height at that age) and jumped off at some point throughout the night. The next morning, I woke up and saw foot and handprints in the dust from where I had climbed. As I got older, I started going outside and doing riskier stuff like climbing up higher in trees. My dreams would always end up with me jumping out of whatever high place that I had gotten to- some things should have injured me pretty badly if what I had remembered was actually true. Despite the fact that I could remember these things, I never had any bodily harm, and would still occasionally find stuff like tree bark on my shirt that suggested what remembered actually had happened.
>>
>>18779235
Your parents should have locked you in your room.
>>
>>18779066
Shut up, dickweasel, it's one of the better stories in this thread.
>>
>>18781063
It's actually pretty fucking stupid and obviously fake, and I'm pretty sure you're the OP of it since you spam these types of threads with it. It gets zero replies and no one gives a fuck that you screen capped your own post no one cared about lol
>>
>>18781092
Actually I'm not and I haven't posted this in ages. You just sound like a little shit.
>>
>>18768155
I saw this on another thread a couple weaks ago.
>>
>>18772760
This makes the most sense
>>
>>18777314
Use this to your advantage and dress all spooky and freak people out at night
>>
>>18781231
Keep posting the fakest shittiest story on /x/ that gets zero (you)s except for the people calling out how fake and gay it is kek
>>
Anybody besides this shitposter want to contribute anything to this thread?
>>
I have a true story about a China Hutch that happened to my family a couple years before I was born.
>>
>>18784080
Go on...
>>
>>18767907
>No OC writing

????????
>>
This happened to the friend of someone I used to know, so bear with me it's quite long

>Be me, friend's acquaintance , 7~8 yo
>Have two cousins, the older is a nice, intelligent fella and an university student
>young one is kind of violent, but fun to play with, he's 12~13 yo
>Younger cousin absolutely HATES his older bro
>He couldn't stand how he got good grades and how he was so "perfect" on every aspect
>He says that parents love him and would let him do as he wanted, while he was always restricted
>Also parents didn't give much attention to him since they were more attentive of their elder child
>I agree with him, since I have a younger sister and my parents give her too much attention to her
>He tells me that he doesn't wanna see him anymore
>Me, being a dumb kid, I tell him "then kill him"
>Cousin's face brightens, he laughs and tells me "Sure! Great idea Anon. I will kill him and show my parents what pieces poop they are!"
>We laugh, cause poop
>Some time passes and my Aunt and Uncle have to travel out of the city, leaving younger cousin alone for two weeks
>His older bro is still at Uni, but he calls and tells them he will go watch his sibling during the second week
>Aunt says to call her when he gets there
>One and a half week passes, Mom receives a telephone call
>It's my Aunt, she's preoccupied
>Older cousin never called and when she called home no one answered the phone
>this was before everyone had cellphones so she's scared that Older cousin got into an accident or that something happened at home because both kids are always fighting
>Mom says she will go check on them
>She takes me and 3 yo sis because she couldn't find anyone to take care of us
>We get there and the house looks completely desolate
>Lights out, no sound, windows and doors shut
>Mom gets out the van and motions me to stay inside
>She knocks a couple of times and yells for both cousins to get out
>Nobody answers
Cont
>>
>>18784221
>I start yelling too because I have to go potty
>Mom frantically searches under the garden pots for an spare key
>After she finds it, she opens the door
>Without hesitation I run inside
>I can hear my mom yelling at me to wait but I cannot wait anymore
>As I was crossing the entrance and living room an awful smell hits me
>It's right behind my Aunt's room door
>Curiosity gets me
>I jumped straight to the door and opened
>That's when I see it
>And I heard my mom's screams and my sister's crying
>I didn't notice she had run right behind me
>The room walls were splattered on thick brownish red stains all the way from the floor to my aunt's bed which was almost covered with dry blood
>A trail of blood went from the bed to the walk in closet
>My mom tried to catch when she saw me run up to the closet door
>But I opened it
>And inside, was my older cousin's lifeless body, with a big gash on his neck
>Turns out, younger cousin killed him while he was sleeping on the bigger, more comfortable bed of the house the first day he came back home
>During a time I blamed myself because I thougth me telling him to kill his brother was the reason he decided to do it

In the end the Aunt divorced and took the younger son with her and left him at a boarding school I think, Still spooky shit because the guy forgot almost all his life about it and told my friend because his mom didn't want to talk about it, and now I'm here like an ass posting it on the internet.
>>
>>18784164
It's not a fiction thread
>>
>>18784263
Holy shit, anon, that's just fucking awful. Real sorry to hear that. Just remember that you were a dumb little kid and kids say stupid things all the time. Not your fault your cousin was a psycho.
>>
>>18771176
cont reeeee
>>
>be me, in the Marines
>19 young confident alpha. Not scared of nothing.
>people swear the barracks are haunted. They never joke when they talk about it
>Be staying in barracks, basically alone with only senior sergeant on duty in other room
>decide to go to bound. In the lounge area watching some TV with a few lights on.
>Out of nowhere lights go out, TV shuts down, complete darkness
>OhFuck.JPG
>Run into Sergeant's room, see if he maybe shut down the power
>he's sleeping, nobody else in barracks
Have never been able to explain this. It wasn't an outage, as I simply turned on all the lights afterwards. Spooped me.
>>
>>18784765
He already finished, dumbass, learn 2 reading comprehension
>>
>>18784792
Military and warzones seem to have a lot of haunted shit going on. Got more? Maybe stuff you heard from others?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18767907
>Be moi
>Late at night, been playing TF2 (I suck)
>Leave room, check if anyone's awake
>While walking past my little brother's room I see what I swear to god was the top of a little kid's head, their dark hair reflecting the streetlight from outside and the rest of their body either obscured by shadow or nonexistent
>I wave my hand through them/it
>fucking gone
>look at bro's bed
>he's there
>mfw my paranoid as can't get a wink
>>
>>18784906
spooked
>>
>>18784080
>>
>be me, probably 13 or 14 years old
>camping with my buddy at my favorite place in the world (Icehouse, CA)
>everybody else is asleep
>middle of night, maybe 10pm
>sitting in front of campfire just chilling telling scary stories
>sky starts to light up
>its completely bright, looks exactly like daylight
>lasts for 5-10 seconds
>we kind of freak out
>lots of people in the campground yelling and freaking out

Ever since, he believes it was a meteor hitting in Yosemite somewhere. I always notice paranormal things with him so I still don't know what to believe.
>>
>>18787910
>I always notice paranormal things with him

More?
>>
>be me on Halloween
>is an overcast day, cannot see the sky, only clouds
>take a good amount of psychedelics. I.e mescaline and lsd
>walk through the woods with a friend who has also taken these and sober friend to confirm
>find spot to chill and enjoy trip
>while peaking, get told to touch the sky and envision playing with the clouds
>end up making little balls of clouds stay still while the rest moved with the wind.
>complain about not being able to see stars, so envision a crack opening the sky up and clearing the clouds
>holyshitonanaltar.exe when it works
>do some other stuff and come down off drugs
>one month later, find out that crack in the sky has changed weather patterns around the world and caused a ripple in time
>this ends up reverting California's weather to what it used to be, effectively ending the california drought within months.
>also find out that Sinbad movie shazam, which I remember watching, now doesn't exist.
>#yourwelcomebecausethey'remakinganewone
>>
>>18787948
Lame
>>
>>18787948
>p.s. my sober friend now thinks I'm God.
>>
this has a lot of back history but i'll try to tl;dr.
on my mom's side there's a lot of mystery bloodlines hidden by my grandmother, but basically later on in my mom's life she learned about her native american grandfather, and then learned her real dad died before she could meet him, went nuts for whatever reason (had shit parents who didn't want her, dumped her off wherever they could, dressed her like a hooker when she was underage so they could get in casinos) breeding ground for mental illness i guess.
fast forward a bit, all events take place over 8 years, from me being 8 to 15.
>be me 8
>dad met this lady at work, who slowly starts showing interest in our family after seeing photos of my mom.
>lady insists we should all go out to eat together, with her husband too
>me being a dumb child, dinner seems normal
>they invite us back to their house to see their artifacts and to 'discuss' my mom's history
>their house looks like a fucking B movie ghost museum with wood masks and shit, feathers and native talismans, books all over the place.
>i wander around for awhile until the lady calls me over to the laptop she was showing my mom.
>page is open to "star children" website, she says I am one of these. kid me says ok stars neat.
>don't know what the fuck my dad was doing, meanwhile my mom's brain is sizzling with this new 'information'
>kid me is getting irritable, so we finally get to leave. the lady gives my mom a red rosary and says it's special.
I didn't know shit about rosaries and i still don't, but my catholic friend's mom said red rosaries are not common at all and that it was weird.
>time passes, mom leaves red rosary on her nightstand, paranoia begins to increase
>the church we had been going to we stop, she starts telling me the drummer from the choir band was following her home
>i hated church so np, my paranoia increases.
>mom starts delving deep into cult research, and number theory or w/e the fuck it's called.
cont-
>>
>>18784095
My dad used to buy storage spaces that were abandoned or couldn't afford to be kept, and make a profit. Made a ton of money. Found a Beautiful China Hutch in one. Decided to keep it an placed it in the living room.

We had 3 families living in the house at the time--6 children in the house. Dad comes home late at night, around 2am...bloody children's handprints were all along the hallway, not more than stomach-height. He screams and immediately wakes up all the kids to check their hands, and everyone is pissed about it. No blood on any of the kids' hands. Everyone sees the handprints on the walls...they vanish before their eyes and all of the adults are freaked out.

Same week. China hutch starts playing odd oriental music(there was an antique radio built in and we plugged it in). Dad unplugs it. Still playing. ...won't stop playing...and when you left the room, the music got louder.
>>
>>18788041
Everyone in the house is freaked out. All agree to move it into the garage. Next morning, everything in the garage is in shambles. tools everywhere-- china hutch moved into the dead center of the garage, full blast asian music playing, neighbors called cops for disturbing the peace at 6am.

Dad opens hutch...finds small inner drawer glued shut...breaks it open to discover the entire drawer has nothing in it...but each part of the inside of this drawer had a six-six-six number pattern drawn inside of it.

Mom has Christian church lady over for lunch--lady refuses to step inside the house even before knowing about the hutch, told her something's possessed by demons in the house. Mom freaks out, pleads with dad to take the hutch away/sell it.

Dad's a cheapskate, calls a guy to buy it 2 cities away but he has to drive it to the location--ties it to roof of car. On the way, he almost gets hit 6 times. Delivers it to the buyer's auction house.

Following week, the buyer's obituary was in the paper--died in a grisly car wreck with the hutch strapped to the top of his car, presumably to take it home...hutch was untouched.
>>
>>18788042
Dad dies a decade later, unrelated to the china hutch incident. Mom is visited by same church lady. Church lady says that the demon infestation problem could have been solved by mentioning the name of Jesus Christ so that the demons could flee, and she apologized for not mentioning it a decade ago, must have been freaked out in the moment and was left speechless.

True story, happened in the mid-80's.
>>
>>18788027 cont
>she's starts telling me that the lady we met was actually evil and was out to sacrifice our family.
>that she kept dreaming my dad would set the house on fire and leave us inside
>that i was, according to the cult numerology, supposed to die on 2011 new years and that my birth date and some other number shit lined up with this star BS
>she has been frequently waking up sweating and screaming from nightmares, my nightmares also increase
>she tells me she saw the people that lived behind us taking pictures over the fence of her in the bathroom
>be me 13 now, balls deep in this evil ghost cult lore, brainwashed by my mom
>sees cat staring into space and following invisible things like the cliche
>follows where my cat is looking and kicks the air where it should be, cheekily tells the ghost to get out like a joke
>mom tells me i shouldn't do things like that
>that night have intense nightmare of at least thirty black distorted figures all looking at me and circling me, and that lady, wake up yelling like a little bitch
>mom is convinced the rosary had an evil spirit attached to it so she throws it away and then keeps asking me to draw the things I saw.
>she'd have these weird 'secret' sessions with me away from my dad telling me about the red, black, and white infinity cars she saw following us. because apparently this cult only uses infinities and the colors mean something.
>after the rosary was thrown away my cat would still stare at nothing and meow into space.
>mom convinced we were cursed and there was no way to escape unless we moved out to bumfuck nowhere, which almost really happened.
>her paranoia starts reaching crazy peaks, she starts trying to jump out of the truck in the middle of the road, yelling that she has to go back.
>my insomnia also began reaching peaks, and sometimes I'd open my eyes and see my mom just standing silently next to me. she'd wander around the house in the middle of the night.
cont-
>>
>>18788068
Would break my heart if my soft mom became all demented that
>>
>>18788027 cont
>another night she 'wakes' me up, and tries to rally me against my dad, says he's against us too. that we have to get away because the neighbors are still taking pictures so they can break in and kill us.
>i'm short 4 marbles of a bag of 2 at this point, i break down crying yelling I don't want to die.
>more months pass, new guy moves in a house over.
>he installs a mirror facing the street in his garage (where i would play outside with the other neighbor kids) and he drives and a red infinity suv.
>mom is hysterically fruity looping out, i hear her arguing with my dad trying to get us to move still.
>I actually join the cause, I even tell my few friends that I'll be moving away soon.
>nightmares continue, insomnia continues. my cat still stares at nothing, now sometimes in my room.
>lady tries to keep getting back in contact with my mom
>my mom says she's getting corrupted unintelligible emails from random sources, a lot to do with numerology and the 'star' people shit
>another day I'm walking with a friend an this truck slows down next to us right when we're turning into my cove and asks me if this was "x" cove on the street sign.
>I freeze like i'm about to get shot or something and just say no and run off. friend tells him yes it is, and looks at me like i'm a retard and asks why the fuck i just said no.
>paranoia at 500% i think that someone's going to show up at any moment one night now that they knew.
>friend goes home and i go hang out in the driveway by my dad, too paranoid to sit in my room with my cat looking around.
>i overhear him on the phone with my grandparents, they're talking about my mom.
>i've been wrapped up in this for 7 years at this point, what they're talking about doesn't register with me until my dad spells it out for me.
>mfw mom is a nutter and none of it's real, i just laugh, and i laugh in front of my other family too. everyone kinda looks at me with pity, and my dad says it's not funny.
cont-
>>
>>18788109 cont
>few nights later mom's parents show up, me thinking i'm fine now just chilling and playing tekken
>they all confront her, chasing her around the house, out the backdoors and back inside.
>eventually she comes running into my room and shuts it, she says in an accusative tone 'you believe me don't you?' 'you love your mom right'? 'you trust me?' 'we have to get away'. She's trying to tell me my grandparents are into it now too.
>mfw i just disassociate into tekken and say nothing
that's my last real memory of that moment, I have a lot of holes in my memory so sorry if it's incoherent as fuck. Why I post it here, is because I still can't explain my cat chasing invisible things...nor the fact that the lady fervently believed in all this star stuff and insisted I was a part of it, and the numbers do line up. I also can't explain the weird guy with the mirror in his garage or the odds he'd have a red infinity.
It's safe to say I never did any research into any of this after the fact.
>fast forward to the final years of the ordeal
>mom is diagnosed as 'mild' paranoid schizo with religious leaning delusions.
>she's a lot more aggressive now that she has to keep all her cult research to herself and that I don't trust her.
>sometimes at night I'd hear her printing hundreds of pages of w/e the fuck she got in 'strange' emails.
I still never saw any of the pages but there were garbage bags full.
>for 3 years after she'd still come into my room at night and just stand next to me, she'd still wake up screaming, and i still have really fucked nightmares.
>>
>>18788147
Messed up, bro. Sorry about your mom's crazy. She needs some therapy/meds pretty bad.

Cat could just being doing weird cat things, or could be ghosties. Mirror guy was probably a pedo.

Keep on playing Tekken and maybe see a shrink if you start feeling the crazy building up in you.
>>
>>18788147
>cat
>staring and meowing at nothing
It would actually be scarier if your cat didn't do this m8
Also, I'm not sure exactly what made your mom flip onto the schizo side but she probably needs therapy and meds or it's only gonna get worse and she might abandon you guys to be homeless if you don't get her that shit
>>
File: FILE0005.jpg (2MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
FILE0005.jpg
2MB, 4608x3456px
>>18767907
When I was a lot younger, I lived in this really bizarre house. I'd get really bad paranoia/anxiety when going downstairs by myself at night, among other things. But the weirdest thing was this one room in my house that no one would ever go into or even really acknowledge. I tried later after we had moved to talk to my parents and siblings about it and no one knew what I was talking about. I would have thought I was imagining it except that occasionally I'd find new stuff in the room and take it. I was young and the stuff wasn't there the last time I went in, so I figured it had been left for me. Kid logic, whatever.
The room itself looked like it had been burnt by a house fire and if the lights in the room even worked, I never saw them on. Everything in the room seemed greyscale and just generally devoid of life, which was why the things I took from the room stood out so much except the cross.

Pic related is the stuff I managed to keep across several moves. The cross was the first thing I took because I was young and it managed to shine in what little light the room got from the outside. After I took it, that's when the rest of the stuff began to appear.

I know it's not especially scary but to this day, I have no idea what the deal with that house or room was.

As a sidenote, the baseball, which was the second thing to appear after the cross, has looked like this since I got it.
>>
>>18788284
The "cross" looks more like part of a tool
>>
>>18788307
What kind of tool? I always just assumed it was a cross.
>>
>>18788318
No idea, just looks more like part of a tool or handle/valve.
>>
>>18788331
Weird. On another note, the clock/timer thing hasn't worked since I got it. If I mess with it a lot I can sometimes hear faint ticking but that's all.
>>
>>18779066
Fuck Off. Nobody wants you here.
>>
When I was younger, my sisters and I were playing in the downstairs tv room. It was about dusk, and at that time I saw the neighbourhood ladies out for a walk through the long above ground window which stretched across the top of the wall across the room. Not much later when it was getting dark, I heard a tapping at the window. I went up and looked but couldn't see much. So I put my face up against the window and what I saw staring back was a pale faced, slightly see-through woman with black scraggly hair, who had to be lying in the dirt of the garden to get in that position to stare in. I was scared but I didn't even freak out, externally at least. I just got my sisters and took them upstairs with me to be with my mom. I didn't tell anyone anything about it and even as a child I think I knew I was seeing things.

In that same house I remember waking up at night and seeing what looked like my youngest sister kneeling on the carpet with her hair down, covering her face. Blinked once and she was gone. Just seein shit.

Almost fifteen years later, living in a house on an acerage that used to be a nursery (such beautiful spring blooms of azaleas and rhododendrons) a young kid had killed himself, this is what the neighbor told me. I used to sleep on my mattress on the floor in the living room by the big bay windows. Loved that place. Woke up with sleep paralysis to the sound of the big thick heavy front door opening and slamming shut and someone, some *thing* come rushing up the stairs, just on the other side of the partition wall. A really spiritual girl I had over once, an amazing young woman who I really admire, told me she felt a real coldness in the room I presume he killed himself in. There was bad energy there that affected one person who lived and worked there with me to such an extent he became a miserable person always antagonizing everyone and getting in fights. bad energy there. Canadian and its mine got to get it cleansed by a priest though.
>>
>>18788491

There was a woman that lived there before me and her husband was a chopper pilot for the RCMP. He died when the bird had a mechanical failure causing a crash. Really sad.

One night the lady next door was freaked out by something pounding on her doors and windows all around the house. She said the dogs went nuts and it felt like it had to be a group of people because of how quickly it went from one spot to another.

Really beautiful properties out there, with tall hundred foot+ coastal pine trees. I also worked at a restaurant just a stone's throw from the Pacific Ocean and the US-Canada peace arch border crossing. One of those ghost hunter shows did a segment there, I never had any haunting experiences there but it was next to a native graveyard, being on leased Indian land.

Speaking of graveyards, at one point I spent a summer out there living out of my vehicle. I had a bunch of spots I'd chose to get some relatively undisturbed sleep and I came to like sleeping in cemeteries. I would simply unroll a small self inflating bed mat and get under a thick sleeping bag and be really comfy, unless it rained, and then I was cramped up in a Tacoma truck interiorX, whichbisnt all that roomy, as anyone that had driven one knows. I felt fairly safe with my folding knife but I still realize I was open to night time hobo games of bum darts.

Anyways, I pulled in and backed my truck into a little dirt spot off the main road and setup in the truck bed. A few moments later, can't remember how long, I might have dozed off to sleep, but I heard the leaves crunching like someone was shuffling towards me. I sprung up and out and got into the cab (I always left it unlocked just in case I had to shake it quick) and burned off with the tires squealing. I stopped sleeping In graveyards after that, LOL.
>>
>>18788284
>>18788307
>>18788318
>>18788331
It looks like a couple of nails wire-welded together. Can't recall the last time I saw rectangular-headed nails, though.
>>
>>18788520
I only know where I got it from. would more pictures of it help?
>>
>>18788535
Not him, but go ahead and post some
>>
Wallking to my bus stop on the way work, about 6 am. Still dark as it was winter months. Everyday nobody else has ever used the stop where I get my bus. I get close to the stop and Think to myself it's too cold this morning, think nothing of it as it is winter, step into the shelter and lean against the glass pane next to me. As I was mostly looking to my right to see if the bus was coming, I took a quick glance to my left, to see a girl staring back at me, her eyes were red raw and she was pale, I kinda looked away as I thought she was either a druggy or a psycho and was gonna stab me so just looked away and while kinda nervous. Thinking what the fuck is about to happen. I didn't speak to her or anything, I remember I was smoking a cigarette at the time so I moved out of the shelter to other side of glass pane, I looked back to my left and there was nobody there. The street was empty and too long for her to walk off, I would of seen her in the distance either way she went. No cars pulled up or anything. She was gone. DESU, at the time I didn't think that maybe it was a ghost, it's only pretty much now the more I think about how not really anything makes sense that it plays on my mind. This happened about 3 years ago and to this day I can still see her eyes staring straight at me. Am I missing a simple explanation? The girl was perfectly clear too, no mist or transparency just cold. I can't help thinking this is maybe a suicide or a girl that used to run away a lot, got involved in drugs and somehow died. Any similar experiences?
>>
>>18771630
Develop a stand. I recommend something like star platinum or maybe magician's red
>>
>>18771630

>>18789005

Not joking btw. Learn to astral plane and challenge the spirits to 1v1 fite me irl fgt
>>
>>18788843
Hit by the bus
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.