[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons/nephilim look like clowns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 19

The Nephilim Look Like Clowns: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvlHGyJ0JEwDPbEFPNH9dQwFEFaIeKRVd

Any thoughts?
>>
>>18767771
Demons are non physical
Nephilim are physical but extinct

This thread is dildos
>>
>>18767771
Or maybe all the pics of normal sized people in clown outfits aren't interdimensional demon-giants but bored kids looking to fuck with people who jump to conclusions really fast.
>>
The demons ARE the disembodied spirits of the nephilim giants genius. So your comment is dildos mate.

What if it's these spirits manifesting through street trolls who feel compelled to dress like clowns (the demon inside of them)? Maybe watch the linked video before commenting?
>>
say, OP, I think you're onto something.
>>
>>18767791
Yeah, I got an hour and a half to waste.

I'll make a running commentary as I listen.
>>
>>18767798
>clown culture itself is a reference to the Nephilim
[citation missing]
>>
>>18767791
>Maybe watch the linked video before commenting?
>posts 2-hour playlist of videos
you do realise if you really want people to watch the whole ~140 minutes of videos before commenting, your thread will 404 by the time they come back here to post.
>>
>>18767791
>>18767791
It was a playlist of bullshit with bullshit images that did not lure my attention.

The threads premise did, but what you based it on was dildos.

So when did they become clowns? Before or after Nephilim life?

>Be intergalactic godlike being, worshipped and revered all over the world for generations
>Die
>become a fucking clown?!?!?
>"lolol I troll u I become street gang member dressed as a fucking clown"
>>
File: tumblr_mpgqotPUO91s8b0smo1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpgqotPUO91s8b0smo1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x706px
When people take DMT and trip through what they like to call "hyperspace" almost all of them get visited by jesters who fuck with them massively. Seems to add up. I don't buy into the "subconscious archetype" theory. Too wishy washy and denies nephilim history in my eyes.
>>
>>18767800
>I had a dream once therefore the Nephilim are clowns

>Native myth recounts a tale of red haired giants therefore they're clowns

>Anime is real

>Trolls can't exist

>Occultists think the Nephilim are coming back (but not mention of the Elioud)

>Bright pattern clothes are symbols of the fractal matrix from which the interdimensional clowns come
>>
>>18767806
Stop doing drugs. You are the clown.
>>
>>18767806
>When people take DMT
I smoked that shit twice daily when I was cooking it for about a year solid.

>what they like to call "hyperspace"
Never called or construed the tripspace as 'hyperspace'.

>almost all of them get visited by jesters who fuck with them massively
Confirmed for not having taken DMT. I've never, once, seen a clown. Squids? Yes. Things that look like greys? Yes. Huge spheres made of human ears? Yes. Never seen a jester.

>Too wishy washy and denies nephilim history in my eyes.
How does it deny the Biblical basis of the Nephilim/Elioud?
>>
Perhaps they are constructs of your own making.
>>
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Hyperspace_lexicon

Isabel this catalog legit?
>>
>>18767807
>video distortion equals demons

>dragging amerinds into this trash (Hopi, Heyoka) while understanding literally fuckall about their culture

>Native myth is satanically controlled because lightning

>One thread on a drug forum confirms my DMT theories

>It's impossible for a prankster personality to arise in cultures that aren't Western despite a multitude of prankster gods

>Nephilm are clowns but potential psychic powers are gibberish because satan
>>
File: IMG_0566.jpg (131KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0566.jpg
131KB, 953x960px
>>18767829
Fuckin magnets
>>
File: Jung.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Jung.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>18767828
Looks like a collection of common buzzwords rather than a dictionary of DMT space.

>>18767829
>I prefer the clown theory because I like it

>doubling down on It's impossible for a prankster personality to arise in cultures that aren't Western despite a multitude of prankster gods

>Nephilim are clowns but the idea of mental projection in a visual drug experience is gibberish

>Triggered by the word archetypes because he's too dumb to realize Jung thought they were extant spirits (pic INFINITELY related)

>Muh jeebuz

>vid with the pope of gymrat enlightenment, for some reason

>Three more videos of pop culture references

>Almost no biblical citation

>zero extrabiblical citation

>zero discussion of the elioud

>zero discussion of alternatives

>continued mocking of objections to the "theory"
>>
>>18767828
*Is
>>
Considering its a YouTube riff on a theory never really said before, what did you all expect? A perfected, compiled documentary?

Why does it piss you off to think that they could have looked like clown? Carnivals are full of clown and beast worship throughout the world.

Pagan worship of the old gods never ceased, it just became occulted with strange forms and symbols. Perhaps the modern clown is a prime example of this.
>>
File: IMG_0655.jpg (253KB, 850x1086px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0655.jpg
253KB, 850x1086px
>>18767838
How do you say the nephilim are clowns? It's like "label" is "label". Wtf do you meAn... and what are you trying to accomplish, if I order a clown for my bday is he gunna be half angel, cuz that's a fuckin party trick? I'm a juggalo, does that mean I'm some sort of atavistic part angel back breed? HOW DEEP ARE WE GOING KIDS?
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (88KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
88KB, 640x426px
>>18767874
I'm sorry, does /x/ never discuss juggalos and occultism or what?

There's obviously a lot going on there
>>
>>18767874
Something with academic or interesting ontological reasoning, at least touch on the relation between the Fool and the Devil.

It comes across as psychotic ramblings made from pure drug-addled conjecture.
>>
>>18767874
>Pagan worship of the old gods never ceased, it just became occulted with strange forms and symbols. Perhaps the modern clown is a prime example of this.
I know.
~t. pagan

Maybe learn about the shit before you comment on it and make yourself look like a fool.

There are volumes of commentaries on the Elioud as they relate to transmissions of knowledge.

>its a YouTube riff on a theory never really said before
In the first fucking vid he describes his take as not only correct but wildly popular.
>>
File: Ask-me-how2.jpg (120KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ask-me-how2.jpg
120KB, 600x480px
>>18767881
No. I think it's just saying clowns are symbolic cartoons of what the nephilim use to look like (white skin, red hair).

For example the shriner cult seems to idealise the clown (which has links to freemasonry, nephilim worship and the occult).
>>
>>18767905
>what the nephilim use to look like
>white skin, red hair
Point me to one (1) Biblical or Apocrypha source for this claim.

>For example the shriner cult seems to idealise the clown
Jesus fucking christ, they're a group FOR FUN. It says FOR FUN in their taglines. On the other side is service, hence free hospitals.

>which has links to freemasonry
Lol, it's an actual Freemasonic appendant organization. There's no link, because they are Freemasons.

>nephilim worship
>the occult
Can you point me to where in their ritual scripts it indicates this?
>>
>>18767904
Nah man, your just being an Aisholt, it's clearly a theory on the characture nature of the symbol of the clown, and known descriptions of the nephilim offspring of the watchers and daughters of cain. You're just saying angry words towards the video maker because you're jelly you didn't see it first (:
>>
>>18767806
>I don't buy into the "subconscious archetype" theory. Too wishy washy and denies nephilim history in my eyes.
/x/ logic in a nutshell
>>
File: Elongated-Skull-Peru-Red-Hair.jpg (73KB, 577x705px) Image search: [Google]
Elongated-Skull-Peru-Red-Hair.jpg
73KB, 577x705px
>>18767913
Red hair...
>>
>>18767919
>characture
>>
>>18767932
Caricature* as if you didn't pick up on my misspelling of asshole for Aisholt! That's pedantic man
>>
>>18767919
>it's clearly a theory on the characture nature of the symbol of the clown
Rooted in faulty research, massive assumptions and ignorance, with zero attention given to actual sources of the entities he's talking about.

>and known descriptions of the nephilim offspring of the watchers and daughters of cain
Ok, you see this is where you betray your naked ignorance of the source materials.

The Biblical tradition you see is more likely one of demonic intercession in normal mortal humans descended from the line of Seth (daughters of Man) and interference with those keeping the covenant (Sons of God...why would a fallen entity be "Sons" rather than reprobates?).

In the Ethiopic sources we DO see Watchers intermingling with man as per Enoch, but even these are not in agreement with Aramaic sources in words used.

Elioud are what are normally thought of as Nephilim, as Nephilim generally only refers to first generation admixtures with Elioud referring to a stabilized bloodline on earth.

In yet another iteration of this line of myth in Jubilees, Cainan finds a tablet inscribed with stellar lore from the Watchers after the flood, allowing him to carry the poison of witchblood AFTER the extinction of Qayin's bloodline through the flood.

>But yes, I'm clearly jealous of the speculations of a dude who couldn't hold a conversation with me about any aforementioned text
>>
>>18767919
I never watched the video but I figured the discussion would be interesting, being a juggalo the symbol of the clown intrigues me. mention and use of occult ideaology, ritual, and mythology are common in juggaloism. Christian mythology and ideology is also very present. So the tie between the pagan fool and the Christian nephilim is very interesting
>>
>>18767930
Neat, you found a wrapped skull.

Now where's that Biblical or Apocryphal citation?

>>18767926
What's hilarious is that I just posted (>>18767838) a quote from Jung that EXPLICITLY REFUTES the idea of a subconscious projection in favor of the spirit hypothesis and I don't even think he bothered to glance at it.

He obviously feels Jung thinks "it's all in your head" even when Jung makes direct verifiable and quotable claims that "it's not all just in your head".

>Doesn't understand Jung
>Can't recount Nephilim/Elioud history
>thinks his opinion is worth much in the market of ideas

Oh, and also, here's a link to the ritual of the Shriners, to save you some work in finding it. Care to point out to me the occultism and Nephilim veneration? Should be obvious between the jokes about ass kissing and what humility means:

http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/shriners_r.html
>>
>>18767951
Expecially with the juggalos belief that we live in end times, just like the Christians... it's all very odd... that the clown be tied to nephilim and the nephilim being tied to end times prophecy and the juggalos being tied with end times prophecy and clowns and the occult...
>>
>>18767888
like what senpai WHOOP WHOOP! their album stories are intriguing.
>>
>>18767951
You should watch it then, might find it Interesting. I was just trying to share something I thought might Interest paranormal thinkers. Instead I get gnostic "know it alls" shit flinging satanic doctrine at me. Along with the usual biblical perversions and occult "knowledge" as this angry guy likes to call it. Enoch (the bad one) perverted all historical truth through his inventions of the original mystery schools (brotherhood of the serpent or something) and this guy thinks his teachings of the nephilim and that of all other occulted texts are legit. >.>
>>
>>18767964
Why don't you just go join the shriners then? You're clearly a fool who thinks he's wise. You know nothing of humility with the way you speak. And you probably have a few demons of your own
>>
File: 1458152277847.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458152277847.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>18767988
Hail Satan.
>>
>>18767992
Bias confirmed.
>>
File: 1486764434724.jpg (61KB, 503x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486764434724.jpg
61KB, 503x502px
>>18768000
>>
>>18767974
There is so much energy going on with the juggalos, but we live by a burry me alive kinda thing so no one sees us, the hand symbol violent j is holding up is American sighn language for a D and an L, held up backwards as an invocation of its power, as they mention in the music times over that wrighting speaking or representing things backwards is in some way important, I would think it important in the way that dark magic perverts white magic symbols to give them power. So to do the juggalos do with dark symbols and images to pervert them for use for good, generally. For instance the D and L stands for dark lotus, the lotus being the representation of the spirit and its physical unfolding and eventual blooming of its full potential... rising from darkness into light and finally shining, like all real juggalos do. Not to mention the six jokers cards and there interpretations, you should google that," juggaloism and the six jokers cards ". I mean if you look, the juggalo culture is full to the brim with occult and symbology from all
Kinds of stuff
>>
>>18768020
The original DARK LOTUS album came with instructions for a seance, and other albums from juggalo artists with instruments and instructions for curses, but with the juggalos it's like looking into the reflection of a mirror, It looks playful but it's really not, it's deep. It's almost like a batman kinda thing sometimes, look scary to scAre evil. Its complicated
>>
>>18768035
I wish I wasn't doing this over mobile
>>
>>18768020
there's some thing they said about channeling ghosts or some shit during the recording of their albums
>>
>>18768035
I mean, even the painting of the face isn't just for fun, it's to become a character like Dracula or Frankenstein, a monster or a symbol, immortal through image and music so you can live on and truly become immortal, I mean honestly it astounds me that most people look down on juggalos so harshly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqQ6Jge-Xs
>>
>>18768054
In a lot of there music yes, and that's just Icp, not to mention.
>axe murder boyz
>twiztid
>dark lotus
>blaze ya dead homie
>Samhain witch killaz
>anybody killa
>soopa villians
>E-sham
>big hoodoo
>king fu vampire
>kid crusher
>6 ninjahs
>so sick social club
>Geno cultshit
>king Gordy
And the list goes on, in all of these people's discographys you will find all the nuggets of the juggalo culture "as much as you can without experiencing it and being a practitioner that is" that you need, just remember it's about the words not the sound.
>>
>>18768077
And juggalos have the number one biggest selling tarot deck in history.
>look it up

Dark carnival terot
>>
>>18768077
Don't forget
>zug izland
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (133KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
133KB, 500x709px
Bump for interest
>>
File: cant wake up.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.gif
112KB, 255x231px
they're just eldar harlequins, nothing to see here.
>>
>>18767905
There's a guy on TG who lurks clown thread. He would BYTFO on them.
>>
>>18768054
the grea malenko spooked me a little
>>
>>18768130
I came into this thread just to see if /tg/ has been invaded by people like you, turns out I was right.
>>
File: leery2.jpg (31KB, 350x346px) Image search: [Google]
leery2.jpg
31KB, 350x346px
>>18767809
Are we all the fool, or are only some of us the fool? I keep trying to learn.
>>
Ever read the story of the Harlequin? It's probably bollocks, but since I know paranormal shit 'exists', whether scientifically explainable or not, I wouldn't put it past it existing.

Also a box just moved on my table on it's own. For fuck sake.
>>
>>18768610
Can you give a link to where to read on it?
>>
>>18767881
good memories from that arcade game
>>
>>18767811
Kek
>>
>>18767807
the red haired giant one checks out, lots of ancient cultures described the giants as gingers (from ancient greece to japan etc)

don't know about the rest, brb gonna skim through the videos
>>
>>18768605
>keep trying to learn

coming from a junkie. kek
>>
>>18768623
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011/11/the-mysterious-harlequin-part-one/

It's in three parts, this is the first part, should have links to the next ones.
>>
File: 350px-Cegorach_the_Laughing_God.jpg (36KB, 350x440px) Image search: [Google]
350px-Cegorach_the_Laughing_God.jpg
36KB, 350x440px
I don't give a fuck about The Nephilim but For years I have been attracted to Cegorach because is funnier and interesting rather than Jehova. I don't workshipping him, is a fictional character from a table game, but sometimes I think he represent some kind of new chaotic entity which can be The Jester from a new memeplex, replacing The negative aspects of Satan in The concept of deception Android lie.
>>
>>18767809
We are all some kind of fool. We are on an imageboard.
>>
>>18767966
Did you guys ever find out how magnets work?
>>
Imagine the deep thought action on that thing

I wanna fuck it
>>
Not clicking on what is probably 2 hours of crazy. What Biblical or otherwise historical sources describe the Nephilim in a manor that we would compare to clowns?
>>
>>18771891
I asked for it like three times and they don't have it because there isn't one.
>>
>>18767771
I called up an incubi the other night and he looked like a guy fawks mask when he smiled. is this normal?
>>
>>18767771
Now that I think of it. There was a video in facebook not long ago, like last summer/autumn I don't remember, of someone driving in the night and meeting strange a strange creature crossing the road and reaching its similars on the other side of the road. The video was shot at night, the road appeared to be in the countryside or somewhere outdoorsy and the creature was tall, very skinny, grey-ish and it moved like a fucking chicken/ostrich. It was very weird. Does anyone know or remember what Im talking about?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herla
>>
File: medicinehuntercaapivine684.jpg (167KB, 684x912px) Image search: [Google]
medicinehuntercaapivine684.jpg
167KB, 684x912px
>>18774903
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherworld

"Spirits are thought to travel between worlds, or layers of existence in such traditions, usually along an axis such as a giant tree, a tent pole, a river, a rope or mountains"

>giant tree
>rope

DMT
>>
File: 1488870067491.png (7KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1488870067491.png
7KB, 658x662px
>>18768733
>i'm too autistic to study reality
>make pretend is so much fun

back to red-dit please
>>
>>18767778
This is now a dildo thread.
Spooky demon dildos only.
>>
>>18774903
>>18775029

Thanks!
>>
>>18767881
wow, I neved imagined I would see a cool American game (or any non-nintendo or whatever the fuck shit eastern company retro crap) on this American japfap weeb imageboard
>>
>>18767874
>>18767888
I'm just gonna leave this here

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15188799/
>>
File: Suwnsiwosbs.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Suwnsiwosbs.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>18768733
>>
>>18767829
I fucking love you. That is all.
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.