[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: friedchickenischicken.jpg (37KB, 307x512px) Image search: [Google]
friedchickenischicken.jpg
37KB, 307x512px
Let's get to the point, I need your help.

I keep having these dreams about purple moons, but in some sort of alien invasion.

Last night I had the same dream but in a different place with people I don't know around me, I'm in my hometown during day and suddenly it becomes dark, when I look up the moon suddenly has an eclipse but everyone can see little purple light and some sort of mechanical tail around the moon.

Like legit what the heck are with these dreams ? I've never seen something like that on games, videos so my imagination can go wild and the weird part is that after I wake up I have a strange feeling like something bad is going to happen.

I couldn't find anything related to this on google and this is the 5th time I had a dream similar to this. Any meaning of it ?
>>
Its a nightmare thats why you feel bad after
>>
File: timeline_january.jpg (2MB, 6602x2000px)
timeline_january.jpg
2MB, 6602x2000px
>>18767721
>informedchristians.com -> other

space deception
>>
>>18767721
The Tyrant Star rises.
>>
Looks like "The Moon Lord" is coming
>>
>>18767721
you were experiencing the purple dawn
>>
>>18767721
you need to smoke better weed. someone is cutting that shit with oregano or something and its not good for you.
>>
>>18767760
It already here.
>>
>>18767721
What State are you in?
>>
I had an eerily similar dream.

In my dream I was also surrounded by strangers but was living apparently in the same city.

The Moon sucked itself into a blackhole, it was the most terrifying sight I have ever seen in a dream. Seconds later the loudest boom hit Earth. People then started shouting as the sky became darkish (not complete dark) and "little moons" were visible and they also imploded into terrifying black holes.

Now, I must say maybe they were not blackholes but that's how they looked.

Your dream resonates with my own. You made me remember my nightmare!

I consulted a medium/psychic because I was unable to sleep. Was afraid to do so, even when paranormal stuff has already happened to me.

She said I was seeing something brutally real that was happening in another galaxy to another civilization. And that in their despair and terror they sent this "signal" if you will, of what was or is happening to them.
>>
>>18767721
In the future, the day sky will be pink and the night sky will be purple.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.