[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Black magick real? Is it beneficial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: warlock.jpg (297KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
warlock.jpg
297KB, 2048x1024px
I posted this on /pol/ before, didn't know there was a paranormal board so I'll post it here aswel to get your perspectives too.

Red-pill me on demonology/Magick.

I've been very interested in the occult for some time now and i really consider venturing into this world.

i've heard people say that the term "demon" is nothing more than "spirit" and you have the choice of contacting ones who are benevolent or ones that are malevolent to do evil things for you.

Anywho is demonology really that evil as it's proclaimed to be? Is there a reason why we're told by pop. culture that occult magick is a bunch of nonsense so that we wouldn't dabble into it and pull strength and fortune out of it and thus is covered up by the elites?

I also do want to read some books on it, however, I'm not quite sure where to start as a beginner so any recommendations are appreciated
>>
>>18767509
for beginners occult visit the occult/magic general thread and visit the MEGA library in the OP, there's a beginners folder with good resources. It's one of the largest occult libraries with good material that you will find.

also the term demon being a neutral term is basically correct if you go back to the original greek usage. the word took on evil connotations once the christians corrupted it. the greek word that should have been used would have been kakodaimon, denoting an evil spirit.
>>
>I'm a wizard
>so what do you do?
>I ask for favors and pay with my butt
>>
>>18767516

Thanks bro i'll check it out
>>
>>18767516
Wrong bitch, cacodemons are one eyed horned red and blue monstrosities that spit fireballs, a good choice against them is the double barreled shotgun or even the rocket launcher.
>>
>>18767525
>its not an evil demon, it's an evil demon!

you need to work on your delivery, doomguy.
>>
File: elisalam4.jpg (532KB, 1019x995px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam4.jpg
532KB, 1019x995px
>>18767509
>Anywho is demonology really that evil as it's proclaimed to be? Is there a reason why we're told by pop. culture that occult magick is a bunch of nonsense so that we wouldn't dabble into it and pull strength and fortune out of it and thus is covered up by the elites?

No magic is real. The gods are real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0
>>
>>18767516
Does magic require a sacrifice?
If I want to sap an enemies energy, do I need to offer a sacrifice?

>>18767517
Isn't magic basically this? Getting fucked by spirits/demons?
>>
>>18767558
yes, it requires sacrafice of time and energy required for the study and learning how to do it.

if you mean sacraficing to gods, that gets into religious ritual which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with magic ever, except for when it comes to outsiders saying THATS NOT RLIGION THATS DEVIL MAGIK.
>>
File: IMG_1718.jpg (203KB, 1024x1029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.jpg
203KB, 1024x1029px
>>18767575
Cool, so I can sap energies from enemies without stepping on the toes of Gods or getting in their way? Neat.

But won't the energy stealing be done by an entity, such as described by M in his "go fetch" spell? Or would the energy stealing be done by... some other mechanism?
>>
>>18767592
i'm not sure how you got that from what i posted. as you know, lots of gods have all sorts of things they frown upon so of course you're going to step on their toes even in the course of your everyday life.

why would you need an entity? our bodies naturally break down physical substances for energy conversion. a rousing speech can "give energy" to a whole crowd of people, and emotionally damaged needy people are able to take energy directly from others through their social actions.

you can certainly work with entities for energy vampirism, but it's not needed. if you want more advanced answers, i don't have them.
>>
File: 1486207404991.jpg (98KB, 450x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486207404991.jpg
98KB, 450x475px
> Is Black magick real? Is it beneficial?

Yes and no respectively. Black magicians tend to fall apart in the long term - it's the spiritual equivalent of radioactive exposure, maybe you can get away with a little bit here and there, but if you dose yourself on a daily basis, eventually you'll get radiation poisoning. You can't throw mud at someone without getting it all over your hands.

>i've heard people say that the term "demon" is nothing more than "spirit" and you have the choice of contacting ones who are benevolent or ones that are malevolent to do evil things for you.

Technically true, in that it descends from a Greek word which means "spirit." In practical terms, most of the demons labelled in the grimoires are actual demons in the modern sense of the word.

There are more neutral spirits out there though - planetary and nature spirits, and various divine spirits from assorted global mythologies. There's nothing a demon can do which can't be done by a much safer spirit, it just takes a bit more effort. The root of black magic is usually sheer laziness.

>Anywho is demonology really that evil as it's proclaimed to be?

It depends on what you mean by "demonology" - it's a very loaded term.

In the Western tradition it's mostly "relatively" harmless, because Western magic is so degraded that it's been sapped of most of it's power and because for 2000 years evocation has been approached from a Christian mindset, which is to say that people bound the demons to their will from a position of divine authority, as opposed to making pacts with them and getting down on "their level." This is still a bad idea unless you really know what you're doing, but nowhere near as bad.

In the Eastern Tantric traditions, there are still some schools which do it the old way, and the results are "not" pretty.

1/2
>>
dont fuck with anything occult or black magic. i live with demons and its sumthing u will never leave alone once u try it u get drawn in i iv done spells an its plays with your mind fucks you can send you crazy
>>
File: Sun_And_Symbols.jpg (120KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Sun_And_Symbols.jpg
120KB, 340x340px
>>18767648

>Is there a reason why we're told by pop. culture that occult magick is a bunch of nonsense so that we wouldn't dabble into it and pull strength and fortune out of it and thus is covered up by the elites?

I don't know what "the elites" have or haven't covered up, but I think the whole discrediting of magic is a combination of 2000 years of Western society being dominated by ideologies which were strongly opposed to magic - firstly Christianity, which tried to wipe it out to prevent competition, and then post-Enlightenment scientism, which rejected anything "superstitious."

>I also do want to read some books on it, however, I'm not quite sure where to start as a beginner so any recommendations are appreciated

Agrippa's Three Books of Occult Philosophy

Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Kabalah

Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics and New Energy Ways

The Kybalion

I'm not a big fan of trying to train yourself via. books, and I've honestly never seen it work, but if you insist on starting out that way, those 4 are the ones I'd use. Just bear in mind that eventually you'll need a teacher.

Jason Miller isn't bad either, if you want some basic, low-magic spellwork.

Martin Faulks is another good resource.

2/2
>>
>>18767509
Black magick is not real, Synchronicity/Chaos Magick is though. - Kek
>>
read up three fold law before u try black magic u need to understand
>>
>>18767673
the three fold law is actually outdated, we now use the four-and-a-half-fold law.
>>
>>18767649

Naw, magick doesn't make you crazy. You were already crazy for believing in this trash and now you blame the 'demons' and 'spells' for your mental instability. lel.
>>
>Is Black magick real? Yes, very real

Is it beneficial? Only in this life, What I don't get is normies trying to get into the occult... it's a bad investment and a waste of your soul

Many people born into the occult lives are ruined they so desperately want to leave but they don't have a choice, this world isn't worth it. Even practicing magic can open doors to ruin your life, many people that post on this board that encourage you to go ahead and perform rituals have had their lives ruined already

I strongly urge you to keep your soul, there is no such thing as a good spirit/demon that will give you what you want for small rituals eventually you will sacrifice much more then you bargained for.. it all comes at a price.

I've seen what magic can do, its the saddest darkest path any human can follow, I believe that even a homeless heroin addict has a better path then one that is working for evil entities. Cause the junkie can find redemption but its harder for the magican
>>
>>18767711
>there is no such thing as a good spirit/demon that will give you what you want for small rituals eventually you will sacrifice much more then you bargained for.. it all comes at a price.

Nice dubs.
I agree with your sentiments
But do you have anything in the way of proof? Or can you explore these topics more?

Energy stealing spells can ruin your soul permanently?
>>
This is all bullshit! I tried to sell my soul to the devil, and that bitch did'nt want none of it! fuck that asshole. Tfw you actually get rejected by the devil. FeelsBad
>>
>>18767737
God has you, be thankful
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.