[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any road stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: ws_Highway_Desert_&_Sky_768x1024.jpg (238KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ws_Highway_Desert_&_Sky_768x1024.jpg
238KB, 768x1024px
Any road stories?
>>
File: 1486227613756.jpg (515KB, 1306x944px) Image search: [Google]
1486227613756.jpg
515KB, 1306x944px
>>18767503
>>18767503
I am a Private Investigator. I drive minimum four hours a day and am literally in my car for 8 to 14 hours sometimes up to 20+ a day. I drive from DC, through countryside, cities, suburbs, military bases, Appalachia, mountainsides, forests, New England, literally everywhere east of Ohio and north of the Carolinas in the the US.

I am a conspiracy theorist, I am 30 years old, I have been interested in UFO, cryptids, government secrets and the like since a very young age and I have NEVER seen anything out of the ordinary in my travels. Aside from one or two things.

In DC I saw an 18 wheeler about two years ago hauling a large wooden crate with literal bomb insignias painted on the sides and numbers, but nothing else, no words on it or the truck, very spooky.

On the highway around 3am in VA I passed what I was certain was a tall, dark figure on the side of the road. I saw it with my peripheral as I drove by and jumped. My heart raced for about 30 minutes after, it had to have been 8 or so feet, dark and big, but humanoid. It may have been a small tree, but it was in the area where those should be cleared, as if it was standing just behind the metal guard rail. It was probably nothing, honestly.

continued.....
>>
File: 1486235873001.jpg (195KB, 1200x920px) Image search: [Google]
1486235873001.jpg
195KB, 1200x920px
continued....

The only thing I know was strange was in Iceland on vacation. A group of friends and I did the outer loop of the entire island and ended up driving into the night for hours one day in an area where there was no civilization, only sheep. For well over an hour a single green light followed us on the road about a quarter mile behind us, coming in and out of view with hills. It was like a vehicle, yet we were sure it wasn't. We thought, that perhaps it was a lighthouse at first, but it was definitely on the road. It wasn't a car with one light out. The light was bright and green and followed us but never caught up. There were no turn offs, no houses or towns and when we finally approached the town we were heading to it disappeared before it got to it.

With all of that being said I can say fairly confidently that all the stories people tell on here are bullshit. I have spent my childhood outdoors camping and hiking and my adulthood literally outside on the road and have never ran across Chupacabras, MIBS, black eyed kids, UFOs, Yetis, Reptilains, Skiwalkers, time travelers, ghosts, witches.

I have practiced druidism and can say that traditional shamanism has power, but all of you fags on here asking for spells and sigils and tulpas have no idea how fake they are and wicca is a scam. Research traditional racial druidism, celtic revivalism or asatru. Please stop wasting your time with bullshit. Investigate the Federal Reserve, read history books, learn a new language, work out.
>>
File: oldwoman.jpg (53KB, 504x576px) Image search: [Google]
oldwoman.jpg
53KB, 504x576px
A story from Mother Russia, told me by my friends in childhood, in whose village I went to rest in the summer.

A young couple was driving late at night in a car through the countryside. At one point they saw an old woman in the headlights (as in the photo) standing on the side of the road. The driver slowed down and drove up to her. The woman asked: "What time is it?", To which the couple replied: "Unfortunately, we do not know", since they did not wear watches and they did not have telephones (events occurred in the early 2000s). The driver continued on his way, while the woman remained standing on the roadside in pitch darkness. After passing a few miles in the headlights, a figure appeared again. As they approached, the couple found with horror that the same woman was standing on the roadside. The girl in the car started screaming frantically and begging her boyfriend to get out quickly. The young man pressed the gas, without stopping next to the woman. The car was driving at the speed limit. The couple expected to leave for a inhabited place soon. At some point the girl turned back and saw with great horror how that old woman is flying behind the car. The young man, seeing it in the rear view mirror, instantly died from a heart attack. The car lost control and drove into the ditch at a high speed. The girl later died in a hospital from injuries received as a result of the accident.
>>
>>18767562
If they both died then how did you get this story?
>>
>>18767710
as I said in: >>18767534
99.99999% of everything posted on /x/ is kids made up stories looking for attention.
>>
>>18767710
Probably the girl could have had given evidence in a hospital before she died. In any case, this spoopy story is told by children, so I would not take it at face value. Although, I feel uneasy when I think about it.
>>
>>18767530
>I am a Private Investigator

Stopped reading right there.

Why do people lie so much on /x/?
>>
>>18767741
Because it's literally a board for fictional stories
>>
File: 1479130463808.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1479130463808.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>>18767741
kek

That's funny. I am a PI, I am doing surveillance in my vehicle right now. I investigate disability fraud.

Saying that you stopped reading at the top because you don't believe that a relatively common profession may post here. It doesn't take any real training or skills to do what I do. The only reason I mentioned it was to drive home how much I traveled and how much I was outdoors. There's nothing I said in my post that is unbelievable to not read. You proved my post by ignoring the person promoting common sense.
>>
>>18767562
Fucking lame.
>>
>>18767781
>Because it's literally a board for fictional stories
>t. idiot newfag who thinks paranormal stuff is all fake
>>
>>18767562
Baba Yaga.
>>
Not really paranormal, but it freaked the fuck out of me none-the-less.

>about 2am
>be driving my car
>compact track car (for size reference)
>doing about 75 in a valley with a lake to one side and farm land to the other
>quiet, nothing on radio, cloudy so not even stars
>out of fucking nowhere, huge owl lit up like a field of fucking christmas trees because headlights
>owl swoops down at the emblem at the front of my car
>wingspawn is at least the width of my car
>pulls up narrowly missing my front windshield
>almost heart attack
>good times
>>
>>18767503
This always freaks me the fuck out. It's the fear in his voice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXFZ2Yv38nM
>>
why do people who hate everything about /x/ come here, read threads, and post?

what is this great big black hole in your life that you can only fill by telling other people they are bad people because they like something you don't like?
>>
I was on a road trip with a cousin in Colombia a few years ago, we were driving through the northern coast at night, around 8pm. The road was especially dark cause the moon was obscured by clouds. We were chatting when all of a sudden I see a huge dog come out of nowhere and jump onto the road, I slammed the brakes but still hit the dog pretty hard. We both stayed in the car without saying anything when the "dog" stood up on 2 feet, looked at us, said hijueputa (son of a bitch in spanish), and crossed the road dissapearing in the woods. I footed the gas pedal while we both freaked out. When we got to the city we were staying in we checked the car and sure enough, the defense was slightly damaged. To this day my cousin says we hit a witch that had transformed into a dog, we've talked about it to some family members who are Colombian and they all agree with him. Weird shit.
>>
>>18768151
Colombian fag here
unless it was a woman voice you probably hit a drunk black dude
hapens more often than you would think
>>
this one's a classic. fun listen.

http://bitey.com/pilliga/
>>
>>18767710
Hahaha. Comment made my day.
>>
picked up a black hitchhiker and she blew me
>>
>Riding back from friend's place in West Virginia, taking highway 250 over mountain through Washington Jefferson National Forrest.
>I being a dumb kid think its a good idea to ride a motorcycle at night over a fucking mountain.
>Two lane highway and lots of turns. Slowly making my way up when I see taillight ahead. Another motorcycle ahead of me, pass him. Stick my right hand out as I pass in greeting.
>no demon biker or anything, just a dude on a harley wearing a brain bucket. Couldn't really see much else other than he had a black jacket and a pretty impressive zz top beard going for him. Also had Pennsylvania plate.
>really strange to see another biker out at night here, but whatever stranger things have happened.
>crest mountain coming down the slope, see a taillight in front of me. Its one lane here and not really supposed to pass but bikers do it all the time.
>I come up next to him, realize its the same zz top looking dude. Pennsylvania plate and all. Sticks his left arm out as I go by.
>I don't really think much of it for a few seconds then I realize there is no way this could have happened.
>I start getting really anxious, and look in my mirror dude is a little ways back. Hes not chasing me or anything, just slowly receding in the distance.
>Consider hanging back to make sure it was the same guy, but decide to hightail it out of there instead.
>Make it down the mountain to stop at first gas station I see, more to calm my nerves than anything else. I know I was just seeing things and that it was two different bikers but still there is that anxiety that takes a while to go away.
>Realize bikers never ride by, sure there were a few turns down back country farm roads but the likelyhood of that happening at that time of night is slim to none.
>Make it home and never saw the two bikers or whatever that was again.

Not very scary but I still think about it whenever im riding through there.
>>
File: 66RtWzh.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
66RtWzh.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>go on camping trip
>5 hour ride up norcal
>around 1 am our driver goes up these long empty roads
>out of no where a dog jumps from the right side of the road and runs across the road

It was very dark night that dog was just so fast we all were just shocked we didn't hit it.
>>
>>18769098
What a fucking lame story.
>>
>>18767816
I'm a different anon... I've always been interested in being a PI -- I have sort of 6th sens with people (besides sometimes beinh able to "feel" the future). And thus tend discover ppl & their lies.

Is it doable?
>>
>Vacations, i was 8 years old
>Travelling on a bus with my parents, to the nearest city, around 5 hours of road
>As always my parents pick up traveling in the night cos it's comfier
>Being the kid i was, window was always mine, and mom by my side
>2 am every1 sleepin
>Moonlight fucking intense this night
>In tha middle of nowhere
>Goin tru meadow, like windows xp tier meadow, but with other plants and more grass
>Watch this cow silouhete standing paralel to the bus, at the far top of the meadow
>This fucking cow stands up in two legs, and just stays there
>wtf i saw
>looked like a minotaur, but it didn't have horns and it looked more like a fucking buffalo
>Wake up mom, tell her what i saw some shit going on
>"Ye sure sweetie proly it was nahuals"
>Tell dad, aunt
>Sure kiddo
>Forget it
>>
File: barr.gif (1MB, 932x524px) Image search: [Google]
barr.gif
1MB, 932x524px
>>
>>18767562
man door hand hook car door?!
>>
>>18767530
Did you get a new random sentance generator app today? otherwise you're a plain fucking retard
>>
>>18767816
Thanx for your stupid confession facefuk. And excuse x for you NOT doing your fucking job. If you are a pi try doing your fucking job lowlife while your on 'survelience'. x karma will PI you.
>>
>>18768594
Did she swallow or did you shoot it in her left nostril?
>>
File: aids.png (473KB, 522x386px) Image search: [Google]
aids.png
473KB, 522x386px
>>18768594
now you have bugs
>>
File: 3.png (415KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
415KB, 630x473px
>>18771057

See, that looks like a photoshop... but it also seems like something the original Pokemon would do.
>>
>>18767741
I personally know a couple of PIs and I don't even work in a related field. What the fuck, kid, PIs exist and there's no reason for them not to enjoy /x/.
>>
>>18770863
Fuck off back to /b/
>>
bamp
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.