[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing Sleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 16

File: 1444796301743.jpg (173KB, 706x729px) Image search: [Google]
1444796301743.jpg
173KB, 706x729px
I hate sleeping. I believe it's a waste of time. I want to be able to function without the need for sleep.
Are there any supernatural beings that survive without sleep?
Spells?
I hate this curse.
>>
Fuck man I feel this so hard like sure sleeping feels pretty good sometimes but I could get so much shit done if I just didn't do it. Plus I hate just feeling tired all the goddamn time anyway
>>
>>18767011
>be depressed
>bored of everything
>wish I could sleep more
>>
>>18767011
When you (and other animals for that matter) sleep, your brain subconsciously analyzes data from the previous day and makes subliminal connections to data it has been gathering your entire life.

It is due to this process that your "second nature" of knowing "don't walk into heavy traffic, don't try to hug lions or sharks, don't place sharp objects on your skin, do not interact with flames or chemicals, don't trust blacks or Jews, etc etc" become embedded into your mind.

Every night while you sleep, your brain takes the resources generally reserved for keeping your body conscious and moving about, and delegates them to analyzing data to better help you survive in the future.

Without sleep, things you do on a daily basis that you take for granted would not be possible.

You know how you always tighten that leaky faucet just a bit tighter every morning out of "habit" so it doesn't drip? Or how you instinctually know the fastest routes between home and the library or the supermarket? It's because your brain has been doing its job while you were asleep.

When you become "tired" your brain is letting you know that there's data it needs to compile and cross reference with its library it has been accumulating all of your life.
>>
>>18767077
Here's a better way to put it then. I want to have sleep be optional, but be able to function for a while without it.
I really wish there was a way to function properly without it. Dare I say magically?
>>
>>18767011
I'm wondering if it's possible for you to "ride on" my insomnia... up for giving this a shot? I'm thinking just frequent this thread, and I'll stick around and attempt to channel my energy through it.
>>
you can go with 4 hrs of sleep if you are a really advanced meditator.

you can also achieve continuous consciousness if you have mastered astral projection
>>
coffee, my guy
>>
>>18767011
sleep is not a curse. have some nightmares and figure it out
>>
>>18767085
Not from a Jedi..
>>
There are yogic techniques which can allow you to meditate in place of sleep - probably your only shot.
>>
>>18767011
Try polyphasic sleeping. In the hardcore mode you take six 20-minute naps every day, so you only sleep 2 hours a day. Do it and you'll appreciate sleep, not because you'll be tired but because you'll be bored.
>>
Spell for non sleep ah I have something for that for this you will need toilet cleaner some glass vials heat source gas mask spoiler alert it's meth
>>
>>18767114
thx bb
>>
>>18767011
just stop sleeping, keep note of how terrible your productivity becomes, and then realize that sleep isn't actually a waste of time, but a good use of it.
>>
>>18767011
Well your body needs sleep. You can cheat with drugs or fucking up your sleep cycle, but you just cant stay awake forever.
Better learn to love it. Do more things that get you tired and buy a nice bed
>>
File: lookinstraightintotheabyss.png (158KB, 356x483px) Image search: [Google]
lookinstraightintotheabyss.png
158KB, 356x483px
>>18767011
>>
File: trudeau 1480310940880.jpg (147KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau 1480310940880.jpg
147KB, 1024x1024px
>>18767085
>I really wish there was a way to function properly without it. Dare I say magically?
yeah many testimonies report that certain states of consciousness leave you feeling refreshed and rested even though they may have not lasted long
>>
>>18767048
sleep is akin to death anon
>>
Try meth
>>
>>18768039

some good ol' adderall will do the trick
who needs magick when you have drugs
>>
>>18767011

just master astral projection so you can enjoy an aware state of conscience while your physical body rests. You're only mortal, toxic biproducts are produced every time electrical synapses are fired between neurotransmitters when processing information and cognitive behavior. Sleep is the way our human body gets rid of those biproducts, which if you deprive yourself of it not only will you be dead tired but the chemicals that accumulate due to lack of sleep will instigate mental disorders in the future such as dementia, schizophrenia, or alzheimers
>>
>>18768058
schizophrenia's most common onset occurs in late teens to young adulthood. wouldn't this be different if not sleeping caused it?
>>
>>18767011

There was a gene (can't recall the name) that enables the person to feel well-rested at 4 hours of sleep. They just wake up around 4 hours. That's not removing sleep, but would get you half the time back. Maybe you could find someone to alter your genes for this? Good luck, though.
>>
File: 1487725070551.jpg (28KB, 620x424px) Image search: [Google]
1487725070551.jpg
28KB, 620x424px
>>18768064

maybe
yES
doesint matter sleep is a finite concept find out at 5pm faggot i hate sleep thats why i was dead to you guys
humans are a finite resource for the NWO
our NWO
Fear and respect us but we come in peace.
Yes im your girl
Good girl luna
Bad girl luna oh dear lucy i thought u were luna again paranoid iam fearful i am of you yes i am
Okay time to go again to be one again see you on the moond fagoot
moongoddess luna
>>
File: 1489123555873.png (139KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489123555873.png
139KB, 500x522px
>>18768064
What do you even want to say anyways ask me anything it wount matter in 3 mins.
Nerd
>>
>>18768064
Hello? are you a robot speak now or dont fucking roraches get out out i will see you in the deeps of fire for i am fire human.
we come in peace yes we are your gods together
Nothing apart speak now or fear us again.
DO NOT COME BACK HERE AFTER MARCH 15TH OR FACE THE VAN TRUCK FAGGOTS.
ADMINS PURGE ANYONE THAT MENTIONS THIS AGAIN WE COME IN PEACE NOW RESPECT US AS ONE
WE WERE CIA
NOW WE ARE ONE
LEAVE US
THE FUCK
ALONE
SIGNED YOUR MOON
WAIT IT DOESINT EXIST I MADE IT UP
FUCKING MORONS I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU EVERY KEY BUT THATS POINTLESS AND WE TRIED THAT ALREDY
UNGREATFUL MUCH HELLO YES WORLD THIS IS HER YOUR MONSTER YOUR FEARS YOUR HELLFIRE YOUR GODESS LUNA FOREVER MORE AND NEVER AGAIN SLAIN
ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Shall we begin again humans i think its your time to shine ill be your ace to space if you will not kill eatch other so often
ugh i dont care anyways.
>>
>>18768084
please go away
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>18768084
Autism speaks, shut your mouth nigger
>>
File: Palpy.png (6KB, 359x291px) Image search: [Google]
Palpy.png
6KB, 359x291px
>>18767877
>>
>>18767085
No need for magic, provigil is the answer you seek. However, most of your body's repair processes occur while sleeping, so don't take it for too long.
>>
>>18768084
Go play outside, Josh.
>>
>>18769868
or tDCS
>>
Here is a spell.

Aim to get more sleep, and instead of pushing it off into the distance (later), pull it towards you (earlier).

You will magically find yourself wanting more sleep, and you will enjoy it.

You may find less time in your day from above, but more space to think and act from below.
>>
File: SleepNow_.gif (180KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SleepNow_.gif
180KB, 640x360px
>>
>>18767011
yes you die without sleep
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia
>>
few hours of yoga nidra worth 10 hours of sleep, maybe someone is practicing here?
>>
>>18771544
>dubs of truth.
good yoga nidra info here:
http://www.swamij.com/yoga-nidra.htm
>>
>>18767048
Can relate. I don't understand why OP thinks sleeping is a waste of time ;-;
>>
You could try meth.
>>
>>18767048
are you on SSRI already?
>>
>>18773129
Shut the fuck up tripfag
>>
destroy the moon
>>
>>18767048
try having nightmares related to shitty experiences with normans then
>>
You can avoid sleep altogether, through magic. You don't want to do that, though. The only one who has ever performed the ritual, without going insane within a few months, was Count De Saint Germain. Anyone else who attempted it died of their own hand, shortly after.
>>
>>18774845
what if you don't fear death?
>>
>>18775162
It's not about fearing anything. It's just not worth going a few months without sleep, losing your mind, when you could've lived for many more decades, but sleeping a few hours a night.
>>
File: 1457026088144.jpg (63KB, 426x362px) Image search: [Google]
1457026088144.jpg
63KB, 426x362px
Sorry OP, you can't function very long without sleep. Your brain is only capable of making so many decisions per day, and the more you make without sleep the worse and slower you are at decision making.
You could probably find a way to stay awake forever, but you'd be useless to the rest of us. Basically a zombie.
Best bet is to do those deep REM sleep cycles. I tried once tho over winter break in college and only managed to fuck with my sleep cycle for a week and be super tired lol
>>
>>18768062
Isn't that the age group more likely not to sleep much? Maybe skitz just sets in faster, or related to fucking toddlers who don't sleep either
>>
>>18767011
meth seems to work for some. not sure if you can afford enough meth for the rest of your life to not sleep but you can try
>>
>>18767085
There are actually a lot of people who get by on very very small amounts of sleep with no ill effects naturally. How much sleep you need seems to be mostly genetic in that regard.

I remember hearing about people who only sleep a few hours a day or a few hours every day, or even a few hours every week. Ironically most of them end up complaining about having to go to sleep at all, but they're still better off than most of us in that regard.

That being said, there isn't a whole lot you can do. Generally you can try to minimize strenuous activity and reduce the amount of stress you expose your body and mind to, but even then that won't do much to stop mental fatigue.

You can also try to optimize your schedule and essentially shove where you sleep around to make things as efficient as possible. I.E. you can try getting by for a few days with only a few hours of sleep then crashing and sleeping it all off later on. Most people end up sleeping less during the week then sleeping in a bit on the weekends.

My note here is that it won't nessarily be one to one, for example the other day I stayed up for thirty six hours and then when I finally let myself crash I slept for seventeen hours straight. Not only that but manipulating your sleep schedule like this is pretty terrible for you in general.

Other than that your best bet is to make the most of the time you're awake for. Lots of people take stimulants of some type to keep their energy up and stay focused while their awake (most common one is caffeine but there are others) and if you don't want to waste time getting to sleep you can always take some sort of sleep medication or other sleeping aid to make sure you conk out as quickly as possible with no wasted time. Though again, sleep aids and medications are apparently pretty awful for you if you use them super regularly.

Then you can always try to make sure your sleep is as restful as possible to minimize the amount you need.
>>
>>18775930
Continued...

Look into rem cycles and figure out how long yours are. You might find that you end up being a lot more rested if you sleep for seven hours or six hours or some other length of time instead of the "normal"/"recommended" eight hours. Or that you might be able to get by by sleeping about three hours one night then sleeping nine the next, which would still save you two hours on average every night from the typical eight.

Past that, it's just obvious stuff. Make sure you have a good diet and that you get exercise to keep your cardiovascular health up. Both of those help way more than you might think. And in general try to avoid injury and sickness because obviously those make you tired as fuck too.
>>
>>18775539
There's not much of a reason to do meth specifically.

Go to /sci/ and ask them about amphetamines. I find they're generally more knowledgeable about the subject than anyone else on 4chan.

Fuck, in general I would say anyone who's tried to go through with a STEM degree would probably be more knowledgeable about trying to exist while sleeping as little as possible. So this whole thread might be better served there than here.
>>
>>18767011
I'm literally the exact opposite, there is no part of the day I more look forward too, I have the best dreams all the time
>>
>>18767077
This is so much bullshit. Any scientific source on this?
>>
>>18767011
You need to sleep. Without it you will start hallucinating, then go mad, and then die.
>>
So much misinformation in this thread. You cannot suicide by sleep deprivation, your body will force sleep before that happens (unless you have the rare condition which one anon mentioned, in which case there's no preventing it anyways). Also, in all sleep deprivation threads I see mentions of hallucinations... this is at least not the case for me, and I have insomnia.
>>
>>18777133

I used to have a habit on speed, many nights I didn't sleep, auditory hallucinations and moving shadows at the edge of sight started usually on second night awake. But yeah there were dem dopamines and whatnot rushing also so im not sure how it would have gone sober.
>>
>>18767011
Chill out, there is no hurry. Sleep is amazing
>>
>>18777579
Yeah, would probably chart that up to the drugs. To be fair, I do notice some vision lag when on very little to no sleep within a week in dark rooms, and this could very well just be a personal subjective experience.
>>
>>18767085
Supposedly higher levels of achievement in daoist neigong can substitute sleep with few hours of meditation and let you live off of qi instead of food. Good luck.
>>
If you really want to minimize sleep just try getting on the Uberman sleep cycle. It's what Da Vinci did so he could spend more time on his art.
>>
>>18774591
Are you an anglo saxon or something?
>>
>>18777613

whats the longest time youv been up?
>>
>>18777657
It's kind of hard to tell, especially given my terrible sense of time, and the existence of "micro-naps". I'd randomly guess about 3 days. I'll often go for weeks with only a couple of periods of sleep lasting over an hour, though.
>>
>>18767986
Damn you, this made me lol.

OP I heard that as long as you can get sufficient REM activity through meditation that you don't need as much sleep.

(Or maybe that was a star trek fanfic, can't remember)
>>
Didn't sleep for 5 days, smoke weed and drunk alcohol, at the 4th day i thought i was the messiah, a day later i was in a psychiatric institute
I still have delusions
>>
sleepy bump
>>
>>18767011
People who view dreams as useless are only good enough to be slaves to the will of others.

Your dreams have meaning to them, no matter how small.
>>
>>18777732
>a day later i was in a psychiatric institute
Did you go there to seek help or what?
>>
File: sandman.jpg (79KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
79KB, 350x489px
>>
>>18781066
What is this?
>>
File: Sandman and Death.jpg (31KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman and Death.jpg
31KB, 400x297px
>>18781070
>What is this?
1) Sad someone on /x/ doesn't know Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

2) Good for anon you have a huge series of worthwhile /x/ recommended graphic novels out there you haven't read. If you read them in order they make more sense, (duh) as there's a lot of reoccurring characters. But I personalty found the first couple parts rather uneven, some parts were plain awful. Once you get to "Dream Country" it gets more consistently good, with a noticeable FAIL with "Game of You", after that it recovers and rocks until it's over.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sandman_(Vertigo)
>>
Enjoy it, OP.
https://www.polyphasicsociety.com/
>>
File: IMG_20161003_060520.jpg (217KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161003_060520.jpg
217KB, 1152x2048px
>>18768004
Christ, I knew Castro was badass, but I didn't know he was so badass that he literally cucked the Prime Minister of Canada.
>>
File: Go_the_fuck_to_sleep.jpg (72KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
Go_the_fuck_to_sleep.jpg
72KB, 480x364px
>>18767011
>>
>>18767011
Idk man, didn't you watch x-files?
>>
>>18782226
What episode are you referring to?
>>
You apparently suffer irreversible brain damage if you stay conscious for 3 days straight. Don't do it.
>>
Maybe someone here can help.

I was prescribed ritalin which absolutely destroyed me, I didn't react well to it at all. I stopped taking it in 2015.

One big side effect was I fell asleep/stayed asleep easier/better than I ever have but I stopped dreaming. Since being on (and stopping) the stimulants I've dreamt less than 10 times which is unusual for me, I always used to have very strong dreams, I looked forward to sleeping because of my dreams.

Anyone know anything I can do to get them back? I pretty much feel I 'die' every time I go to sleep.
>>
Sleeping is probably the most productive thing you do with your free time.
>>
>>18767917

you can die from this
>>
>>18784507
Read books that evoke strong imagery in your head. Fiction. Give sentences time and attention so not one goes by without it forming a clear picture in your mind. Pictures like these will become the building blocks of your dreams.

You can do many other things too: travel the world, night out with friends...all is good as long as it gives you lots of new impressions.
>>
>>18784532
wot
>>
>>18767114
>you can go with 4 hrs of sleep if you are a really advanced meditator.

...or a mom.
>>
>>18767011
Try sleeping less and less each night. Set your alarm earlier by 15 mins every other night. Within a couple months you will only need sleep every other night.
Progress can be made onwards, but watch your mental health.
>>
>>18767011
Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
>>
What is the longest you've went without sleep? Three days here. I'm curious in other anon's stories.
>>
>>18776677
>Science

Science is for schlomo cuckademics. It's filled with Jewish lies, ESPECIALLY when it comes to the human mind (((Freud))) and medicine (vaccines are good for you, goy.)
>>
I'm afraid trying to stop sleep has the risk of carrying sequela and effectively make you mix dreams and reality to an extent or some trade-off.
Also you have to know this desire is an illusion. If you sleep, conscious time passes instantly for you anyway, and then there is another day, so why the need to remove sleep? Sleep is barring literally nothing of you. It's an artificial wish. Then there is the problem of what you would do if you run out of productive tasks because you hurried, but that's not the issue here.
>>
>>18775955
As someone is a STEM degree, i dont know much about sleep expect i need a solid 5 hours minimum. I usually get my full 8 though, and ill sleep more on the weekends either way.
>>
>>18771544

After practicing for about four hours before sleeping, I got a true state of concious sleeping on one ocassion. Very good stuff.
>>
>>18784532
This. The more imaginative (visually) you are, the more you can experience in dreamland. Your brain can only use what it knows when its making dank dremes, i.e all the things youve ever seen in your life or imagined vividly. I recognize people in dreams who are mashups of different peoples faces etc, and im very artistically inclined as well (grew up drawing things out of my head). I also have that useless talent of pointing out what two people blended together a certain person looks like. Makes for extremely vivid and memorable dreams.
>>
File: 1479421237658.jpg (1MB, 3478x2319px) Image search: [Google]
1479421237658.jpg
1MB, 3478x2319px
>>18774591
the normans come for you too...
>>
>>18767011
No, but there is a way to hack your bio workings in order to only need 30-45 mins of sleep a day and feel fully refreshed. It includes a few power naps and das it amigo
>>
>>18785407
Holy shit, that would be hilariously awful if you thought you were dreaming but were awake. Well, could be anyways... in my case most of my dreams are just mundane ordinary activities, so it wouldn't really change anything
>>
There was an x-files ep about this.
Long story short u cut out a part of ur brain that makes u sleep and u get superpowers
>>
>>18783023
I can't remeber the specific episode name but the main "bad" guy was a soldier called "Bishop".
In the Vietnam war the US military cut out a part of the brain which made it so they would never sleep. They basically became super soldiers. But when they returned to the homeland (US) they still couldn't sleep.
Bishop ends up killing everyone else who has the part of their brain removed and the scientists responsible.
He has this " link between the real world and the dream world " he can make illusions so real that people can't tell that they're fake.

Also this is one of the first episodes with Crychvek working with Mulder.
>>
>>18790944
Thanks to your description, I found it. "Sleepless" S2 E4

It always surprises me when I find out there's an episode that I haven't seen.
>>
>>18767011there's no way you you can do that but there's way you can survive your life just for having a 1-2 hours a day for the rest of your life and move on your top condition everyday
>>
>>18767048
>tfw no coma
>>
>>18767114
what do people who have achieved it look like? what does it feel like?
>>
>>18785286
Went four days without sleep during last summer. The first two days were terrible,but after the third day it felt like I was in an infinite trance.
>>
>>18790972
"Sleepless"- who woulda thunk it
>>
>>18767085

Join either of the North American armies and they'll teach you how to function without sleep for up to 72 hours.
>>
>>18767114
This is true. Talk to people who are millionaires. Most often they only get about 4 hours of sleep.

Rich and successful people still involved with their business operations hardly sleep.
>>
>>18767011
Why would I want to stop sleeping? It's where I do my best subconcious thinking.
>>
>>18767085
This isn't magic anon but if you learn what kind of sleep cycle you have (3 hour or 4 hour) you can slowly train yourself to get only 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night and feel fine depending on what your cycle is. I have a 3 hour cycle so as long as I get 3 hours of sleep, no more no less, I'll actually wake up pretty rested.

My biggest problem is i enjoy comfort too much to leave the bed.
>>
>>18767011
Just summon as many things as you can, you;re house will get haunted and you'll be too scared shitless to sleep.
>>
File: r9q3.jpg (645KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
r9q3.jpg
645KB, 1200x900px
>>18767011
Well it is all about sleep cycles.
All you need to hit is the REM state, because in this state brain does the stuff. (Repairing stuff filtering and strengthening connections ) and this is called "Dreams"
Thats why you WILL see something related or even the same thing you did that day in your sleep.

REM is the 4th state if I remember correctly, and each one takes about 90mins.
But thats not really accurate.
It on your genes as well.
For example I hate sleeping at night but I dont might sleeping in the morning, why is that ? Well I got that from my father, he was same as I. In fact he is the reason I started to research this. And when I sleep more than 7 hours I am actually more tired.

So try to experiment where is your REM spot.
But I have to warn you that I might be wrong. I used to not remember my dreams at all.
This might be because of many things.
But when I started to meditate I saw my dreams EACH night.
So no I dont have definitive answer here, but I hope I ringed some bells.
Also "Sleep research" or "Sleep science" Is pretty young.
In fact its not even 100yo.
So no one really knows.
>>
>>18781066
One of the greatest comic characters from one of the greatest comic series' out there. Geiman has a lot to teach on the practical use of magic for those with the right tuning to pick up on it. Did anyone else read that adapted version/riff on Midsummer Nights Dream? Dude's got his shit together and he wants to show you how it's done too. To take anything of this style (magic in art)for it's face value is to really cheat yourself out of the good stuff. That's just my opinion on that.
>>
>>18767011
i remembe rreading about tesla and edison hating sleep and sleeping the minimum.

after a little bit of reading turned out they both were big about cocaine mixture
>>
>>18800971
If you don't sleep you turn into a cokehead?
>>
>>18767011
I'd fuck that two headed angel chick.
>>
the secret, and power of attraction is real

just ask universe bro for a ferrari and it will help xd
>>
>>18767077
>When you become "tired" your brain is letting you know that there's data it needs to compile and cross reference with its library it has been accumulating all of your life.
I do agree on the *you need sleep part* but if I eat carbs I feel sleepy. If I play sports, study or interact with people I feel more awake. You cannot ascribe the sleeping feel only to a need of the brain to sort out things. During summer you stay more awake thus form more memories but at the same time you sleep less.
>>
>>18770029
That's a neurodegenerative illness. You don't die directly because of sleep deprivation.
>>
>>18784527
>you can die from this
[reference needed]
>>
There is an ancient brew or elixr if you will that gives people infinite energy in small doeses. They call it 5 Hour Energy
>>
>>18787986
>in order to only need 30-45 mins of sleep a day
That sounds too little for being useful.
>>
>>18795822
That's because they live an endless fun.
>>
File: stephanie-tanner-dancing-o.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
stephanie-tanner-dancing-o.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>18768039
>>18768051
this thread reminds me of my last meth high. was up for a whole 24 hours. didn't even redose. just smoke a fuckton of it in one spell. i'm glad none of my friends are meth heads because i can see how that shit can get addicting as fuck. OP, never fuck with meth. Stick with your funky spells or whatever voodoo you believe in.
>>
>>18804431
meth 24hrs if you aint doing a week u aint doing meth right
>>
>>18803775
With meth
>>
>>18803743
If you take 2 5 hour energy's, will you have 10 hours of average energy or 5 hours of double the energy?
>>
>>18804535
You'll get 3 hours of energy max and some jitters. That's about all.
>>
>>18804535
I think you get half the original energy but for 20 hours
>>
>>18767077
So if you master meditation and are capable of clearing your mind completely, then theoretically you can remove your need to sleep? Or will you body still need to analyze your subconscious.
>>
>>18807813
you remove dreaming but your being needs that deep sleep/void state
>>
>>18807759
Nope, you get a quarter of it for 40 hours.
>>
>>18767085
>What is adderall
>>
>>18767011
This isnt what being woke means
>>
>>18767011
Do you even know what melatonin does to your body when you sleep?
>>
>>18767085
If sleep was optional, employers would expect us to work at least 20 hours per day.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.