[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Ol Fashioned Nope Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

/x/, I'm in a real depressed mood and I had a conversation the other night with some friends about our paranormal, so It would be fan-freaking-tastic if we could get a nope thread going. I'll start.

>Be staying the night at my girlfriend's parents house
>She has some crazy stories from when she was younger about some weird creature that followed her but she hasn't seen anything for years
>She thinks her cat is her guardian angel, and the cat is 19 years old now
>We spent the night in her parents bed with the cat sleeping on me
>Wake up in the middle of the night to this sensation of something passing by my face. Almost wind, but it wasn't a real sensation just energy
>NOPENOPEKNOPE.flp
>I immediately think the cat died and her spirit was leaving past me-Wake up in the morning and she is fine
>Two weeks later we spend another night there house sitting and the night after we leave my gf complains about the same sensation waking her up every few minutes in her apartment
>NNNNOPE.word

Haven't told her about my experience because it would freak her out way too much. Pic semi related
>>
It's a sad day for /x/ when nope threads are empty

>>18766838
That's creapy, but it could be some weird house related thing.. some. Houses get weird air flow in certain places.

I don't have anything that good.. I've got like 3 things that are semi-nude worthy.

1: (green text not necessary for this)
My mom told me a.story about how my grandfather was driving in the back of a car one day and saw a flash of light behind him. Claims he saw a UFO as clear as day, Shiney metal looking saucer. Then a subsequent flash and it was gone.
The other passengers saw the flash but didn't look to see the UFO.
He's not the kind of guy to lie, a very stern old army man. So either it was something explainable, or a legit UFO, but I believe it wasn't made up.
>>
2:
>Be about 7
>Fall of my bike and graze my arm
>Blood coming out is a dark green, not red
>Freak out thinking I'm some sort of robot
>Run home to dad
>By the time I'm there, the graze is completely gone, but there is still pain.
It was very strange. It wasn't a grass stain, as I bailed on a tar road. To this day I have no damn clue why it looked like my blood was green, and what happened to the wound. I'm 99.99% sure it was my immature brain playing mind games, but it was creepy at the time, and for a while I was convinced I was a robot.
>>
bumpo
>>
3: (probably the creepiest one)
This happened to my girlfriend, her mother told me the story, and all the while my girlfriend who is usually a chatterbox, was deathly silent and looked afraid.
>Be my girlfriend, age 4
>Recieved a large doll in a big box
>Doll was cool, but the box was cooler, as she could fit inside it (she was tiny
>Started pretending to be a doll, and played pretend with mom, making her open the box, take her out, dress her up, etc
>Did this more and more frequently, adopting a different personality
>Started calling her "doll-self" Charlie
>Eventually she was Charlie 24/7
>After a few weeks of this, mom was getting weirded out. This "Charlie" was very different. Had violent outbursts. A complete personality switch from the usual sweet nature.
>One day, the doorbell rang
> Mom opens the door to find "Charlie" brandishing a knife, with half her hair cut off. Had no idea how she got outside
>Mom asks girlfriend what the hell she's doing
>Charlie replies: I'm Charlie, "Girlfriendsname" is dead and I'm here to kill you
>Mom finally realized this has gone way too far. Takes away knife, throws away doll box, and stops acknowledging Charlie.
>After about a week of screaming/crying, things went back to normal

Was a pretty creepy story! Probably just children bull shit, but damn, I'm a bit worried Charlie will make a return one day when I'm sleeping.
>>
> Few weeks ago
> Live in apartment, adopt dog from a friend
> Start taking him for walks to the park every morning
>Go down the same street, past the same brown house
> First week dude on the porch asks me about dog but get a weird vibe and he just behaves odd
> Assumed he was a drug addict or retarded

> Another week he's standing in the park yard talking angrily to no one, don't see a phone or bluetooth, avoid his line of sight.

> Next week meet an old lady at the park with her dog, we talk, tells me she lives in that brown house on the corner, meet her husband in the yard on the way back, he waves.

> Following week find out some guy stabbed his parents to death on my street, neighbor below me points to the house

> They were in there dead for 2 days, walked past the house every day

> One of those days their car pulled out of the drive way in front of me, he stole their car.
>>
I don't have anything to add that I can think of at the moment, but have a bump.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.