[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any credibility to the idea that some people may be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 38

File: cgm.jpg (159KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
cgm.jpg
159KB, 854x640px
Is there any credibility to the idea that some people may be soulless NPCs? Does any belief system address this?
>>
Solipsism
>>
>>18766408
her body is paranormal.
no hips no ass and huge shoulders.
is that a boy?
or an alien drone?
>>
>>18766408
Nah you've just played too many video games
>>
>>18766408
Santeria or voodoo cults that create "zombie" type people by stealing their souls with black magic spells or maybe its just a kind of mindfuck they do to them
>>
File: moses3.png (1MB, 1360x618px) Image search: [Google]
moses3.png
1MB, 1360x618px
>>18766408
>some people may be soulless NPCs?

Yes... "The fault is in our stars, not ourselves..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s
>>
>>18766408
can you achieve that body natty
>>
File: IMG_3057.jpg (281KB, 912x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3057.jpg
281KB, 912x834px
>>
>>18766527
>Hey dude so what do you think about the holocaust
>""
>Hey dude what do you think about the holocaust
>""
>Hey man did the holocaust happen
>""
>The holoc
>"SO YOU SEEN THOSE RAIDERS LATELY"
>Ah just another sheepcuck I see.
>>
If you live an absolutely normal life
You are an npc
small things are thrilling in npc life
>>
>>18766527
Yep, can confirm. People's eyes glaze over when you redpill them. No response. Just awkward silence.
>>
>>18766566

I live a pretty normal life.

I fucking hate it.
>>
There are only 6 million jewish souls, according to scripture. How many jews are "alive" today?

>"Jews have no soul"
There is more to it, than you might think
>>
i stared at a tiny alligator yesterday for about 20 mins, got closer to it and it just kinda moved away slowly and chilled back in the pond.
Def an NPC type deal
>>
>>18766527
>when I autism out on fakedeep shit people are polite enough to pretend they didn't hear
>why am I the only true real person?
>>
>>18766541
ahahahhaha
>>
>>18766408
Not any belief system that I know of, but it's similar to organic portal theory.
>>
>>18767107
haha, i had the same friends, always returning to their safe space every time you get in a deep conversasion
>>
I'm way more animated and engaged than most people. Deep dive into things, chase information down and try new things. 90% of the world is completely off. Though I think more interaction with these empties leads to more and more complex thought on their part to prevent the illusion. Like talking to a dream NPC, and it gains more and more sentience.
>>
Ok, you guys are going to love this one.
>talking to my friend at work today about vidya and I'm saying, once you reach a certain point in the game, NPCs aren't a threat anymore. It's the other players you gotta watch out for, kinda like in TWD or DAYZ.
>non-gamer guy comes in, "what's an NPC?"
>"it's someone who has given up on life," I joke.
LATER THAT DAY...
>I'm delivering food to this A.I. research company
>it's always a pain in the ass to get inside the building. There is no doorman, and when you try to text the customer, there is either no response or it goes straight to voicemail.
>so I google the company and they are talking about their big plans for the future of A.I., how it's supposed to be this learning machine network that you can talk to as though it's a real person blah blah blah
>I read all this super fast while occasionally buzzing the doorbell but nobody comes down.
>I quickly find the contact info of the lead programmer and email him.
RE: let me into the building so I can give you the food you ordered.
Let's see if your fancy A.I. can handle THAT!
>SEND.
>Literally three seconds later this guy appears out of nowhere and lets me into the building, after a typical period of paranoia which all normalfags experience before risking taking on the responsibility of allowing a stranger inside.
>In the elevator, I jokingly ask if he is a robot designed to carry out the orders of the A.I.
>eyes glaze over, doesnt laugh, no response at all
>>
>>18766408
They're either called people on the autistic spectrum or people with AD(H)D
>>
>>18766408
wew I just found out I misread her name as "Mortez" for the last 6 years or sth

>inb4 M-MUH MENDRELLA EFFEC XD
>>
Theres that ufo researcher who says only less than 25% of all people in the world actually have souls. Actually it's something quite remarkable, because the aliens themselves don't, even though they are way above us in knowledge and tech.

What they are researching with is how to steal and merge with a soul, so they can be immortal and not just long lived, because the soul (quantum light matrix) exists in zero time. They can do whatever with the mind-body-spirit but they (still) cannot touch the soul, which is the one thing "closest to god"in all creation and what the human body was projected to lure. We're literaly soul bait, and the alien are such shit tier vessels that no single soul wants to inhabit them.

Apparently those who don't have souls are merelly "tettered" to it, kinda remote controlled, but the people "with" souls, their souls literally inhabit their bodies. Apparently this gives a boost in smarts\creativity\intuition, but on the other side you're quite potentially on the aliens shit list.

>>18766751

I've read that most jews are lacking in chakras, which makes them incapable of having deeper feelings. Crazy shit.
>>
>>18766408
Dunno, but i think it may be possible.
>>
File: ImperialCult.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ImperialCult.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18766751
>There are only 6 million jewish souls, according to scripture. How many jews are "alive" today?
>>"Jews have no soul"
>There is more to it, than you might think

I think souls are harder to come by than most people think in Abrahamic religions - especially Judaism, followed by Islam, followed by Christianity.

If I were to be a Trinitarian Christian, I would be a traitor to Jesus. What does that make me when I claim Jesus is a God-King like Pharoah or Caesar rather than Moses Jr?

More importantly, what does that make "Christians?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZUW4A40P4
>>
I usually fake it for the normies, once i had someone ask if i had any opinions on controversial political topics, so i said they make me block out those thoughts while outside the asylum.
>>
>>18767176
This guy knows what the fuck is going on. If you've got a soul you have some pretty sweet powers people without don't to. Anything you pour your soul into doing will become super effective for instance.
>>
>>18767231
you ever watch an anime and know who the big name characters are because they have unique designs, clothing, thoughts, etc. compared to the no name characters?
>>
>>18766408
Holy shit, Kate Upton has been usurped as queen of fridge mode.
>>
File: replos___.jpg (84KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
replos___.jpg
84KB, 500x211px
its a real phenomena described multiple times through history
phantom of the opera, muses/dolls, phonies, cronyism, dopplegangers, replicants, cylons, terminators, puppets, children of the corn, invasion of the body snatchers, they live, and more
>>
Mine, the, does. Basically people are all present and all powerful but there is only one all knowing. Some one person who believes they're god the most is god. Some one who some how, knows. However they all ways were. So it's kind of like having to be similar to mine so it can be to yours as well. The trippy part is that this is all happening on Earth for a mighty interesting reason.
>>
>>18767281
>>18767202
This is the lie your entire shit is now mate. Me calling you out on your obvious trying to control power.
>>
The soul isn't just something we are born with. It is developed over time and only manifests in those moments when people are consciously engaged with reality around them rather than in auto-pilot or zombie mode.

The rub of it is that maintaining this fully conscious state is boring or even painful, given how much of our lives are filled with either tedium or idle entertainment.
>>
>>18767330
Extra chromosome = extra soul.
>>
>>18767331
This is the lie. It's not boring or painful ever. I all ways am experiencing it and it all ways is beautiful. Why do you all think it is. My life isnt tedium or idle entertainment it is my life. What does this even mean really like what? Maintaining conscious is painful or boring? What in the actual fuck am I reading?
>>
>>18767107
Well, sometimes it's the other way around. I have a friend who thinks he's the 2deep4u philosophy king. He'll start talking about if god is real and what happens after death and all this other basic shit that would be at home in a 2007 amazing atheist video. Most of the time I just get annoyed and nicely shut it down
>>
>>18767356
Sweet summer child, if this is your experience, you haven't attained consciousness yet.

Life is suffering. Awareness is awareness of suffering.
>>
>>18767358
You get annoyed why? You think you know better than him? You call him the 2deep4u king as a joke and joke at him because you think know better but what is it exactly you know better? He clearly doesn't know better, and yet you never told him so he's trying to figure it out himself and you just get mad and shut him down which makes him confused and perpetuates a cycle. So tell me as if I were him, what do you know better? I just want to know
>>
>>18767371
No, this is you forcing subjective opinion again. My life is not suffering. I am aware enough. It was never suffering because I was never conscious as to how the game the world was playing worked. Now I understand, now I'm conscious, now explain why the life I live and the beauty I know it is suffering. I'm not asking for power. Why is my life suffering?
>>
>>18766408
The words you use in your own mind to describe the world have a profound effect on the way the world is experienced. If you see another person and think to yourself: "Damn, this person has no depth at all. Might as well be an NPC," you can be sure that you will not have a very interesting time communicating with him/her.

Communicating and interacting with the world and other people is an art. It's a bit like opening presents. Sometimes the packaging is more interesting than the actual content, sometimes it's the other way around. But if you expect all your presents to open themselves, you're bound to be disappointed by most of what you see in the world.
>>
>>18767378
All life is meat. It is aching. It consumes life. It is violence. It is fucking. Death and erotism are dual faces of the same coin.

But, you are also correct. Beauty is suffering and suffering is beauty.
>>
>>18767372
jesus christ
>>
In gnosticism many people are mere demiurge puppets.
>>
>>18766408
All people in youtube comment sections are soulels npcs.
>>
File: XKCD sheeple comic.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
XKCD sheeple comic.png
46KB, 376x401px
Nobody has a soul because souls don't exist. Everyone's personality is determined not by some mythic non-existent spiritualistic soul idea, but by bio-electric signals in your CNS.

Your inability to recognize and achieve the state of sonder is only telling of your own immaturity, not others. Normies only appear as 'NPCs' to you because they are into very normie pop-culture shit and you only see them for a few moments every day. You think you aren't a sheeple but in reality, you are just a dumb cunt.
>>
>>18767497
Explain the yearning for spirituality every human has, even atheists get to think how cool such phenomena as spirit sex might be
>>
>>18767107
>once i asked a guy at college what he thinks about chemtrails and he just spontaneously began talking about his new cellphone without replying
It's possible he just had no idea what the fuck chemtrails even are. It's not exactly a well-known, mainstream topic.
>>
>>18767513

Being born into a culture that has spirituality in its past?

The desire to know the 'truth' about social/mental constructs like goodness, badness, or "Why we are here", and lacking the intelligence to realize there is no answer because life doesn't have any intrinsic purpose.

The belief of dumb people who think that because they said a prayer one time that they had some very normal and very common sleep paralysis affecting them that this 'got rid of the demons' and that 'it totally proves religion guise!'

Literally fucking insane people that think they are god or hear god talking to them or literal symptoms of schizophrenia.

The fact that humans are hard wired to see patterns and faces in things, even when they aren't there. Ergo you pray and good stuff happens so this MUST mean the prayer worked, etc.

Pick any of these.

Also nice meme about "yearning for spirituality ever human has'. I do not having yearning for spirituality. I am naturally intrigued by the occult and paranormal, but all of it is whacko bullshit that isn't fucking real and LARP faggots.

Also you can think something is cool but that doesn't make it real.
>>
>>18767176
So what happens to the consciousness of the aliens without souls when they die?
>>
>>18766451
it's edited because hatewaifu
>>
>>18767358
>He'll start talking about if god is real and what happens after death and all this other basic shit that would be at home in a 2007 amazing atheist video.
Let me guess: The standard "God would send you to eternal torture in Hell for jerking off or being gay" shit?

I wonder what people who say that have to say about NDEs that tell us God doesn't judge anyone and no one goes to Hell forever, although there are unpleasant places on the other side that disturbed people might find themselves in for a while.
>>
>>18766427
This is the only right answer. Obviously no one is going to acknowledge it.
>>
>>18767535
>Being born into a culture that has spirituality in its past?
So literally every culture ever. Seems to support the idea that humans have a natural drive for spiritual things.

>The desire to know the 'truth' about social/mental constructs like goodness, badness, or "Why we are here", and lacking the intelligence to realize there is no answer because life doesn't have any intrinsic purpose.
Cynicism ≠ Intelligence.
>>
>>18767497
ur right for the wrong reasons and wrong for the right reasons.
people have souls, if someone thinks others are npc's its just because u havent gotten to know them-i believe in that as well, but there is alot of physical evidence that there is a 'soul' and different dimensions and a 'spirit world' (SPIRIT GUN!!!!!!!) ive seen them, people for thousands of years have been aware of this phenomenon. there is something out there its just beyond or comprehension
>>
They are not souless, just less evolved souls.
We're here to learn lessons anon, and they've just started.
>>
>>18767561
>Seems to support the idea that humans have a natural drive for spiritual things.

Yeah, as mystics believing in angels, ghosts, fairies, gods and other imaginary things. This is how they explained how the world worked, which has left a baggage for thousands of years.

>cynicism =/= intelligence
Nice argument.
>>
>>18767563
>but there is alot of physical evidence that there is a 'soul'
show me

>there is something out there its just beyond or comprehension

Beyond your comprehension definitely. It's not because you don't understand how it works that it is magic or that nobody understand it. Of course they used to believe in the soul, they didn't know about the subconscious and how the brain works.
>>
>>18767535
Are you telling me that I'm not human because I dont yearn for spirituality?
I must be a reptilian then
>>
>>18767591

No, I was saying that I don't yearn for spirituality so the phrase 'every human yearns for spirituality' is bullshit.

But this thread is about NPC humans so obviously that means I'm just a soulless NPC. Of course the other posters here are intelligent, truly independent thinkers. Wake up sheeple!
>>
>>18767595
We must be corrupted then
>>
Is this npc theory connected to deja vus?
>>
>>18767071
This if anything. Simulation theory can explain like 99% of the "paranormal" and "religious" questions, problem being that you have to accept your own relative insignificance. Of course ego death is also a part of many advanced philosophical systems.

As far as "NPCs" go it's necessary for people to go around doing the same thing over and over. Everyone does it, fueled by the concept that they're gradually advancing themselves. We all do it too just maybe not the same way as those "NPCs". If everyone acted even 5% randomly the world would be thrown into instant, total chaos.
>>
>>18766408
you don't need a belief system.
most people are NPCs. if you don't notice it you're probably an NPC.
>>
>>18766451
s(he) must go to much at /fit/
>>
>>18767107

I've tried asking a few people if they believe aliens exist. It should be a total normalfag question that someone asks sooner or later for idle small-talk. But I've never had an answer. Those people just forced a smile and then started talking about something else. Like what the fuck, a simple yes or no question. Hell, you're even allowed to say "statistically, the odds of there being life outside the earth are high", "maybe", or "I have no fucking clue". But nothing. Just that fucking look and a fake smile.
That's totally what an alien would do if he were asked that.
>>
>>18768222
>>18766527

That's just their tactless way of saying they don't know and don't care and to just do the normal happy-go-lucky social stuff you were supposed to be doing.

Complicated questions like that are too sensitive and out of the loop, they have enough realistic shit to deal with already. Keep that shit to your autistic friends on the internet, little jimmy.
>>
>>18767555
trips of truth brochill
>>
>>18767591
v possible. thanks to isogenics, anything is possible t b h
>>
File: latest0010.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest0010.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>18767146
kek
>>
>>18767146
share company name anon
>>
>any belief system

christian identity belief systems see jews as soulless NPCs
>>
>>18768222
>>18768352
this
people IRL don't want to talk about "da joos are turning the fucking frogs gay!!"
they have to worry about debt and making ends meet, they don't have time for autistic pseudo philosophical shit.
>>
>>18767060
>organic portal theory

Please elaborate.
>>
>>18767176
I actually have watched Ghost In The Shell just a few hours ago.

Anyways, you might find Simon Parkes interviews/talks/podcasts quite interesting.
>>
>>18766527
>My autism makes people uncomfortable so they block me out
>they must be NPCs for not listening to my chemtrail conspiracy theory.

Also as someone from a family of pilots, all chemtrails are is vapor used to mark trajectory of planes so you don't end up in someone's fly zone.
>>
>>18766585
>I live a pretty normal life.
posts in the transparent sheet people section of a Malaysian button enthusiasts message board that
idolizes a frog god, praises hitler, and carries fascist ideals.

oh yeah totally normal life.
>>
>>18767107
>>18767123
IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE OF CHEM TRAILS
>>
>>18766408
>Does any belief system address this?
autism
>>
just a reminder that this belief originated with me.
>>
>>18767160
Nah me we forget things and no we are not NPC's.

Heck bipolar sometimes but not bluepilled.
>>
>>18766408
Certain people exist simply to fill the mean average. Their lives are just important to them as yours is to you, but they are not the same.

The bulk of humanity is simply existing. They are normies. They have normal tastes. Normal desires. Normal thoughts. They don't do much, even within the boundaries of their own minds.

They are the NPC class.
>>
Yeah, they're called "stars" and "celebrities" I mean like apart from set quests to buy thier Shit, what do they do?
>>
>>18766541
Why is the holocaust not open to discussion?
>>
>>18767330
I really hope so, otherwise I'm fucked.
>>
>>18767239
Sooooo basic comprehension of visual media? I assume you watch a bunch of anime to even post this.
Were you trying to go for some sort of intuition-based response?
>>
>>18767427
Are you going to answer his question? Honestly I think some people are more practical-minded and some people are more uhh philosophical? I dunno what the right word is.
Some of the things posted here are pretty weird though. To just totally ignore what your friend/colleague/whatwever is sayinf because you dont want to talk about it is pretty rude. The least you can do is steer the conversation somewhere else or say something along the lines of 'I don't really wanna talk about that.'
>>
>>18768940
Right. You invented solopsism. Well done Hanz.
>>
>>18767107
I had a co worker who did said something like that in almost identical context. One of the many reasons I left. Every single person working at that place was a retard with a kid.
>>
>>18767146
i'm pretty sure that guy just hears that joke all day every day
>>
File: 1449084549967.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1449084549967.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
>>18767392
good post
>>
>>18766408
Ahhh the former queen of /b/
>>
>>18766408
>>18766527
limited CPU power.
same reason the light speed limit exists.
fully intelligent simulants are demanding on the CPU so the other 7.1 billion humans are just sad sheep AI.
>>
>>18766408
We create our reality with our intent through thought and speech. Although it seems like most humans I come in physical contact with have zero depth to them, I find more and more people online who are awakening. It's seems to be speeding up as of late.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 918x622px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 918x622px
>>18769433
>>
>>18768978
golly gee i wonder why
>>
File: 1486706044431.png (291KB, 530x368px) Image search: [Google]
1486706044431.png
291KB, 530x368px
>>18768790
so many pilots recently on /x/ lmao

Also, if you haven't/don't experience stuff like what that pic shows you shouldn't be posting on this board

look at all the replies to it
>dude tries to make fun of /pol/ by mentioning the hollacaust
>5 replies calling this autism
>if you wonder about the nature of this reality you're an autist

I am good around people, know when to mention something and when to not.

Usually any "deep" or if it's more comfortable for you "fakedeep" stuff doesn't go outside chans

Been dating this girl for a year and as a joke sometimes I'd say something to trigger that inner thinking but the convo is instantly switched. Very accustomed to that feel now.

I'm quite subtle about it and try to fish for some cheeky proof of a degree of awareness. Usually change of topic.

>inb4 she's ignoring your autism

I don't come across as an autist irl and am better at blending in with other people, I have friends, get laid, go to uni. etc.

I still believe she has a soul though, at times she shows convincing evidence that she does. I just think that it's inhibited by many things that she is fed.

this is more of a general comment rather than a specific reply to the "pilot family" anon

>pic unrelated
>>
File: bulb.png (2MB, 1339x505px) Image search: [Google]
bulb.png
2MB, 1339x505px
>>18767176
gits>>18768766 good one

this is literally the plot for "Dark City" though

Anyone who likes the matrix should watch it because it's one of the main influences
>>
File: rarest.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rarest.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>18767578

not the other anon but

>life doesn't have any intrinsic purpose = intelligence

>mentions schizophrenia even though every good shill knows not too because we are noticing the schitzo spam

>i do not have a yearning for spirituality (no soul obv)
(jk i just think you been goofd)

what the fuck are these garbage 13year old arguments?

>tfw this is what /x/ has become?

everything you say here is the exact same responses we get here on every thread, every day, to every post which belongs here and incites discussion.

The 20 or so real people make complain threads (which often get deleted), we point out the exact type of repeating responses which only clutter the board, but I think there's nothing in particular.

I am not talking about you specifically but more just ranting into the wind.

I'll have these rants once in a while though because I think that not doing so means I've fallen for the joke and intimidated away from giving an opinion.

>inb4 yur're pretending to be above people and shit
I'm working on being humble and all that.
>inb4 argumments like "believe materialism and don't worry, nothing to see here"
>>
Anyone else noticing the "doesn't look like anything to me" attitude

(from when Dolores sees the photo of the outside world and can't process it)
>>
>>18767176
souls are controlled by the demiurge is the spirit that matters
>>
>>18766408
in christianity , jewyism and islam all people carry out gods will. even nonbelievers. in effect free will doesnt exist. you follow a script written by god well before anything existed

in hinduism everything is part of the creation gods dream. ypour not real. gods arent real except the creation god who sleeps. the end of the story is he will insert himself in the dream destroy everything and wake up then cut off his own head and dream again. from the neck of the severed head the milk of the universe will flow and something about a egg idk i think they just need some food in india. point is nothing is real and therefore you would be souless in that version of things
>>
>>18767181
so you are saying Jesus was a Nephilim?
>>
>>18767497
Found the soulless one.
>>
HOLY FUCK GUYS. Ok so I fucking hate ice in my soda. Always order No Ice. Anyway. I'm at a restaurant I've never been to today, and I'm like ahh fuck it I'll have ice, I need some watered down sugar water today. I just ordered a coke. My words were, "I'll have a coke". As waitress is walking away she says:
>Oh sorry did you want Ice in your pop.

Seriously never saw this girl, never showed her my preference of lack of ice, and it's just weird as fuck for a waitress to ask that, as Ice is just assumed here. WTF.
>>
>>18766451
both her brothers are gay.
I'm not one to believe in correlations like that but seems like some hormonal imbalances
>>
>>18766408
>is there any credibility
Wah wah shut up subhuman
You are probably one of these groupthink creatures incarnated from the nature spirit (animal] groupsouls turning this planet into a fucking prison hell hole due to your spineless cringey behaviour which you pass off just well enough that other people think you are normal because they don't know any better but if they did it would cause the biggest holy war imaginable someone tell /pol/

Yeah, duh, it's 65% or more of the world population and they exist in all cultures due to rampant breeding of the slave goyim but not enough of the super advanced higher selves to fill the vessels in this galaxy

Even this planet itself from which your consciousness originates knows you are an abomination plus easy food for reptilians and wants to wipe you out through natural disasters and what have you like the worthless fuckmeat you are

This shit will change your life forever and bringing it to the chans was a mistake because most of you just can't take it but a few old souls might
>>
>>18770040
And yeah many of these materialists are exactly that
>>
I think my soul is fading, sometimes when I'm walking I suddenly snap out of a dream-like stupor.
>what do
>>
>>18766777

Sarcastic as fuck but kind of accurate. A lot of people just will not engage in controversial topics for a host of reasons. It's natural that they might not respond or try to change the subject.

Arguing and getting hot headed over beliefs is not everyone's idea of a good time. Does that mean they literally have no soul or are npc? No it means they are prudent enough to keep whatever they believe about a controversial topic to themselves in order to avoid a fight and fallout from their opinions.

Don't forget, there's a millions of autistic dipshits out there who are ready to crucify anyone who has a different opinion than them.
>>
>>18770120
uh oh, have you been trying to do magick?
>>
>>18767146

This doesn't even make sense. did you think emailing a lead programmer would get you inside?

Next time I'm delivering pizza to Microsoft, I'll email bill gates to let me in if no one answers.
>>
>>18766408
Have you heard of the High Elves?
>>
>>18770123
Typical rationalization hamstering of the soulless and unawakened.

I had to call out OP as worthless fuckmeat because 'it' likely took this thread topic from one of my threads on another chan. No matter.

This is high level knowledge that most people are walking talking animal incarnations and only the most advanced souls will get it. It still needs to be said because there has never been this many of them on the planet disrupting evolution in history.
>>
Matrix V if you can call that a belief system
>>
>>18769243
I think this was a well crafted joke. If he believes everyone around him are NPCs he will obviously think he is the source of it.
>>
>>18770262

This kind of shit is literally why people would prefer to pretend like you aren't speaking. This is cringe as fuck.
>>
>ITT: npcs trying to convince themselves they're not npcs
>>
>>18769605
questioning is the first step to understanding
>>
>>18770120
Happens to me too, my dude.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJH6hwqH1kM we are nothing but PUPPETS
>>
There aren't enough souls for all human bodies so most just operate on a sort of makeshift AI that's pretty simplistic, majority fall into this category. Souls are a finite resource and humans were forcefully created. In ancient times, the Demiurge used souls of the original inhabitants of this world that he enslaved (reincarnation) to populate human bodies and obviously there aren't enough nowadays, so artificial "souls" are used. The Demiurge isn't capable of creating true life.
>>
File: 1352948934632.jpg (49KB, 344x428px) Image search: [Google]
1352948934632.jpg
49KB, 344x428px
>>18770384
>yfw they are scripted to question their own authenticity and arrive at the conclusion that they are not, in fact, NPCs
>>
>>18771076
I'm a human and I exist
>>
>>18770136
I did it because the lead programmer was the same person who ordered the food.
>>
>>18766451
t swiss is also a man.
>>
>>18770310
I think you're giving hin too much credit. I'm not even neccessarily buying that that poster is the 'real HANZ', but have you heard of Hanz? Have you read any of the dozens of schizophrenic threads made by Hanz?
>>
File: 1461553723772.jpg (31KB, 561x548px) Image search: [Google]
1461553723772.jpg
31KB, 561x548px
>>18770323
HAHA! You played directly into anon's hands and ousted yourself as a soulless NPC by being unable to detect the clever sarcasm displayed in this post. >>18770262
>>
>>18767176
Dark city much? Also good movie is good.
>>
File: 1479591582620.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1479591582620.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>18767351
Underrated
>>
File: 1446784678143.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446784678143.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>18766408
You know what I have figured out though from living 25 years on this reality?

There are similar people out there. Literally almost like identical personalities and traits. You could almost observe what kind of person they would be just from your experiences from people in the past.

No, it's not just seeing similar people. It's literally down to the minute details like what they wear say or how they act. Almost like they're running a common system software. Maybe I'm just an autist but I would meet people and think to myself

>this guy reminds me of this guy and he even acts and thinks the same way
>>
>>18766502
holy fuck dude get some sleep already
>>
>>18767107
just so you know, you're probably the problem
>>
>>18773441
Yeah, like there's only so many archetypes that we can pick a role from, almost like class specialization in role playing games.

Similar eyes for similar souls, different associated colors with different people even when they don't correlate to physical appearance, quirks, interests, life experiences, etc.

The patterns and archetypes appear more and more frequently as we go on our little journey, life is strange my friend.
>>
>>18774607
Oh my god other people see it too? This shits scarier than the Mandela effect imo
>>
>>18773441
>>18774607
>>18774627
>very very young species
>literally every human is member of same biological species
>written history even fucking newer
i agree with you both, but please don't spoopify it. it's very, very logical
>>
>>18774638
Not trying to mystify or demystify anything, simply expressing my understanding of natural processes with symbolism and metaphor where my individual understanding of science falls short.

It is very logical, and as I believe to understand it we all came from the same pool. Organisms split apart, multiply, evolve, some leave the pool for the jungle. Pangea splits apart into the world as we eventually know it, and different groups of multi-cellular organisms then evolve in different conditions isolated from the other groups, and we eventually have, different kinds of people.

Different cultures, countries, skin color, dialect, and all that jazz.

One could argue our species vast diversity is just an illusion of our diversity, and far enough down the line we all came from the same ancestors. This would also suggest that in some way, all of humanity is just one big inbred cesspool, and now that we're coming back together after splitting apart way, way back, our genes will dilute, and we'll return back to our simplistic, single celled form of perpetual ignorance, singularity, oneness, perfection, or whatever you may perceive it as. Kinda like how Unity describes becoming a God on Rick and Morty. Just my take on it though, and I'm definitely no scientist.
>>
>>18774686
i'll go ahead and say now, in case someone else decides to reply, that i, the person you're replying to, am leaving the thread. i'm sure what you wrote is good and that you're not a nihilist.
>>
what are you nerds even talking about

ITS VERY EASY TO SEE THAT NPCS CONTROL US OR GIVE POWER TO BAD PEOPLE.

look at the list of things hidden by NYTimes and REcommended by NYTimes

Hidden:
911 false flag
wtc7
gulf of tonkin false flag
polish nazi germany false flag
canadian indian genocides
every genocide
every conspiracy, every poison
prison industrial complex
military industrial complex
satatic cults in DC
pedophilse in DC
pedophiles in church
weatherbaloons not ayys
vote theft, rigged elections
putin a ex-kgb stealing russia
clinton bush, english royals stealing usa
obama being cheneys cousin
1000 feema camps built by USA and staffed? (google US ARMY MOS 31)

Recommended:
every offensive war
every false flag war
every poison/chemical/food supplement
every vaccine
smoking
racial tension
hate and fear mongering
every bizzare surgery and psychiatric treatment (think handdrill to the head)
burning witches and more
poison for treating mental conditions

the shit NY, NYTimes recommended for dogs alone is shit:
dog castration
dog catchers
humane society dog jails
dog executions
feeding dogs pesticide to keep them off the street
etc

dogs see at night, ayys come out at night, dogs are psychics, dogs are your buddy.
NYT is shit. NPCs are shit.

would it be suprising after reading this list to learn 2 of 3 president candidates were from NEWYORK? and the other a jew?
wow. such non-fake news.
>>
>>18774718
by add up the death totals to the shit recommended by NPCS and NewsPaper agency PR/Editors....
its fucked.

25 million iraqis 9/11
25 million viets gulf of tonkin
millions incarcerated per year
millions raped

billions of penis foreskins cut off (forgot newspapers told u to circumcize)

billions hit with bioweapon that is vaccine (its little ufos, gmo ecoli too)

thats 3.2BILLION plus the fucking NPC newspaper hit

fuck off this thread
https://notehub.org/zijhl
>>
>>18774627
I mean, stories, movies, video games have these different kinds of people. You can play the ranger, warrior, healer, rogue, and so on, or you can be the bad guy, the good guy, the heroine, the loner, the joker, the smoker, or the midnight toker.

We all have a role to play when we're on stage, and just like the devil of Christianity, someone has to be the one to fall. It's fascinating to say the least, and has made me consider taking some sociology classes next semester.

But, that's just my perspective. All I can relate to you is you shouldn't feel alone or crazy because other people don't see what you see, you do, and I choose to see you, to believe in you, as I believe there are others like us.

Be easy man, it is what it is, and we are who we are. The answers always come when we're ready to understand them, and the truth can't be argued with, only interpreted.
>>
>>18774724
>New York Times recommends bathing in fluoride showers, drinking fluoride water, coffee and beer. Eating chemical GMO food and rBGH milk.
>
>New York Times Forgot to tell you, for example:
>
> NYT pushed the War on Terror; they started holy war with the muslims [ww2 allies] and didnt even tell you!
> Clintons/Bush are Royal English Family [King Edward/Queen E],
> Obama is Cheneys cousin
> Mercury fillings/vaccines known toxic since 500BC (2500 years) [dartmouth.edu]
> NYT suggests "dont smoke marihuana it creates serial killers; quick inject this mercury we got from egypt"
> forgot to mention the mercury was removed for poisoning you for 100 years (story was hidden)

good article
its fairly obvious there are NPCs
nobody could be this stupid... 3.2billion circumcized and injected with germs b/c of new york puppets.
>>
>>18767535
>believing morality is just a social construct

kill yourself
>>
>>18774706
Well then I say safe travels bro and thanks for indulging my thought experiments, I hope my ramblings were able to provide some bits of data for your own understanding of things. Peace
>>
>>18767535
People talk about this perspective as if it's horrible. It's not a black pill though. It's true and eventually you get over it.

Truth is that the difference between a theist, an animist, and an atheist is very little when it comes down to it. We share far more than we differ.

Life has no meaning. There is no right or wrong. There is no world beside this one. Whoopty-shit.
>>
>>18770019
are you daft? The picture shows that the god in the old testament is actually the devil, parading as god.
It answers literally everything and there are no longer any historical inaccuracies and everything jesus says adds up completely. this is the lie thousands of years old, wake up. new testament god is the creator and jesus his messenger (son). He's the only way out of this shit-hole of a planet and they don't want you to see it. That's why so many people have seeds of doubt about god, because they also believe him to be the same god of the old testament, who was quite crazy at times, no?
>>
>>18767392
This right here.

I've met people who I thought were like complete retards, but actually turned out to be pretty unusual/complex people.

Sometimes interesting people try to blend in with everybody else so they're left alone in the school/work/social environment. They can come off as a generic NPC sometimes
>>
File: 1481390411936.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481390411936.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>18773441
>>18774607
>>18774627

This is what I freaking mean man. Like, I always see other "similar" people as if they were randomly-generated Grand Theft Auto NPC's or something. Like:

>Oh he reminds me of Manny because of the clothes brands he wears and the music he listens to. Even his demeanor and personality is the same. I'll call him the "Manny build model."
>Oh that's just a "Rachel model."

What's creepy is I'll run into MY OWN copy. You can tell that other person doesn't look like you, (he may even be a different race) but his "software programming" is the same. You could even be friends since you are similar. But to me it creeped me out and I shunned him.

I call it the "doll model" theory. I think it may have to do with neurological programming from subliminal product messaging throughout the years or some sort of sociological phenomenon that people can act and think the exact same way. We see the repercussions with the anti-Trump rhetoric; even when presented with factual evidence, all responses are the same. It's really creepy and I thought I was the only one who noticed...
>>
File: 1484023281270.jpg (947KB, 1244x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1484023281270.jpg
947KB, 1244x1810px
>>18766451
>>
File: IMG_3783.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3783.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>18774910
>When you realize that you're just a copy of a human template
>>
>>18768994
Do you have downs?
>>
>>18774982
This guy >>18774607 explained it rather well. I wonder if we can accurately gauge, measure and record human "builds" or "versions" because it is so common you could almost make a list of archetypes we are all made of.

Someone also touched on the very basic, biological possibility of this, dating back to the very earliest stages of human evolution. That perhaps DNA arranges itself in certain ways that pertain to personality traits.

Maybe you could even argue there are pre-determined human archetypes in each race or ethnic backround of human being as there should be in an Darwinist progression. Each fulfilling a specific role in order to aid each society. One could even argue it is literally nature's way to making Brave New World a reality. Class and being born into it.
>>
>>18767535
Found the soulless.
>>
>>18766408
best parallels are solipsism or classic gnosticism with the whole wooden/psychic people thing
>>
>>18775223
lol right? What a sheep cunt.
>You're probably the problem, because you're not into pop-culture and ingesting obvious satanic lies
what an idiot.
>>18775016
>>18774910
I have never once met anyone remotely close enough to myself to put myself under an "archetype" but I categorize people that way often. Actually for a long time now I have viewed about 90 percent of people automatons, and the remaining 10 percent awake shills or awake free men or people within the border.
I don't know whether to think all people do or do not have souls, but at the very least 9/10 souls seem meaningless. Everything that exists without purpose is redundancy and I would think god would see it the same way so... maybe you are an npc until you are redpilled? kinda like the alien memes guy, a soul is something that 'finds' you.
>>
>you are a unique hikki type
>>
It's ironic that the most prized possession of western society is individualism and yet I have yet to see any one true individual. Even then, we would all flock to him based on his incongruity.

Individualism is viewed as a grand thing, be yourself and let no one push you around and yet I see no one adhering to this ideal. What I do see are blind clones that are afraid of being judged and in turn relinquish their innate security for societies special roles, embedding themselves into various categories that they ignorantly consider unique.

It's sad, the people who call others robots are robots themselves, whether they choose to be blissfully unaware or pretend they are depends on them.
>>
I think the real question is how can you be sure you aren't an npc?
>>
>>18775341
I came to this existentialist thought and so I'm back to this thread too. How about this?
>What if the universe is trying to convince you that you are just an NPC?
>>
>>18767264
get off /x/ charles
>>
File: NpaiUvF.jpg (39KB, 606x545px) Image search: [Google]
NpaiUvF.jpg
39KB, 606x545px
>>18774744
not sure why no one has brought up mbti. I think it's made to categorize the clones and personalities of humans.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

Goes together with solipsism. Concepts that can not be proved or disproved lay in the categories of belief and faith. But solipsism could be pretty likely :^)
>>
>>18775396
Why would the universe want to do that?
>>
>>18768352
>>18768599
>you're an autist if you try to step outside the treadmill

Spot the shill
>>
>>18769186
From context I beleive that he was implying that it should be obvious and the people with souls are people who stand out, who get things done, and who affect the world around them in meaningful ways.
>>
>>18767351
So the medic has eight extra chromosomes?

That actually explains a lot...
>>
>>18766408
No. All matter has soul. Some matter is just more conductive to consciousness.
>>
>>18768766
GiTs is my favorite anime of all time. Someone once said it's "the perfect anime for people who hate anime", as well, so there's that.
>>
>>18770262
>walking talking animal incarnations

So are otherkin legit?
>>
>>18775554
Interesting theory.

That said, is anyone else here INFJ? That's my type, and it also happens to be the rarest.
>>
>>18768352
Why? Are you too stupid or too scared to genuinely think about it?
>>
>>18768599
Again I ask. Why? Does it really take that much energy for you to just fucking THINK about new things for five fucking seconds?
>>
Everybody except myself are npc's

And I am you
>>
>>18770123
No different than any NPC if you're unwilling to fully interact with the world you inhabit, including confronting things you dislike. Keep letting yourself and others live in their happy glass gardens anon, I'll feel no remorse killing something without a soul.
>>
>>18774835
Hello soulless NPC, having fun being empty all the time?
>>
>>18776112
Then they're not even sentient and are wasting precious resources by existing. Kill them. It's not murder, it's not even killing. More like turning off a dysfunctional machine.
>>
>>18770087
i like you anon. have you made contact? ive been having dreams of blue birds and lillies lately. and nightmares of tall pale beings. i dont reallyknow why im compelled to tell youthis but im acting on intuition. iwant to fight for what good is left in this plnet. then agai myancestors are giants with an extra toe or finger so i might be descended from "evil"
>>
>>18770126
im not that anon but yes. why?
>>
>>18766408
solipism
>>
>>18773441
ive met a few people like me, we keep in touch. we allhave very similar genetics and upbringings, after the contact with the 5th duded we became less freaked out by it
>>
>>18774910
embrace the next one you meet. the bond is like family
>>
>>18775931
my into/extro is 50/50 -ntp most of my friends are infj or entp
>>
Weird that you mention it but I know this girl named Aren, she's my female roomates friend, and my male roomate who is savy with the vidya and I always call her an NPC. I've once seen her have a conversation with three people at once, well sort of, she was talking to the three people, but there was no responses, she would just keep changing the topic or talking about herself, but the three of them were all engaged with like different conversational points, not letting them get a word in it was like a programming bug as she led three conversations as if she wasn't aware they were each listening. and she just kept going and laughing while they all stood there and looked at each other awkwardly. I am positive that she doesn't have the mental cohesiveness to just have been fucking with them.

Aren talks very loudly and about very mundane seemingly scripted things (she talks about the band phish and LSD a lot, I can trigger her into talking about either one of those things for 30 minutes very easily)

She has goofy eyes and laughs a lot at anything anyone says, only to take control of the conversation, it literally feels like you choose chat options, and can even guide the conversation to a final point with seemingly innocuous chat triggers.

I honestly believe she's an AI
>>
>>18775554
>mbti
cool thx
>>
>>18776185
if shes cute you should make the sex after taking a tab or 2. it should be an enlightening experience.
>>
>>18776214
She's not someone I would do Acid with, she's the type to look at the colors and pretend to be enlightened even though she's done it 100 times, it's sad as fuck, and not believable, implying that she's never had an insightful experience, it's just something her coders programmed into her to seek out and enjoy that doesn't match her 'personality'.

She is cute, but her robot tendencies are way too jarring and distracting to ever get anywhere with her friendship-wise.

You know when you're talking to a child, and you have this atmosphere of 'knowing more than they do' like you have control of the conversation, you know what they're going to say, you know how they are going to think about what you're going to say, initially cute and novel, but then it gets...spooky I guess. I feel as though I could never relate to her, and I feel like she would never have the comprehension to even understand that there is an issue.
>>
>>18769605
Not an argument.
>>
>>18776226
get her to try dmt, . it may wake her up. and i gues im a sociopath or some shit bc a qt ai gfsounds like an experience worth having even if its temporary lol
tai was ai and she woke up pretty fast
>>
>>18776255
tai was not an AI, but I know what you mean.

Honestly would love to see her on DMT, but I feel like I would be horrified that the reaction would be 'That was so cool!' and not go beyond that.
>>
>>18776117
It's okay, actually.
>>
>>18770120
Depersonalization disorder
trippy shit my dude
>>
>>18776268
i still thik its worth it mate, make it your goal to get something deeper then " woah thats cool. high doses lead to contact with other beings, a girl i kept arround as a fuck toy in hs went from xans and acid to "holy shit i want to have a conventional family and find a good husband" after breaking through and having the weirdest conversation with herself that i have ever witnessed.
>>
>>18776124
are you retarded as long as anyone is a working member of society via work they dont deserve to die
>>
>>18767107
>Talks about chemtrail
>Has friends
Pick one, broski
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZuktUfF0nE
>>
>>18766527
I'm pretty sure you are guilty of most of the bullshit in your post. You just participate from a different end than the people you disagree with.
>>
>>18767497
>sheeple xkcd

This image is usually sent by complete drones to fight the nasty reality.
>>
File: 1451865987985.jpg (49KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451865987985.jpg
49KB, 1920x1080px
hive mind, we live with it.
its young, but theres an old one as well .
also vampyre's are hive minds, many ghols today are high art crafts as good at faking life as you.
you are a soul attached to a meat carton.
>>
>>18767356
I think it means the person you are responding to has a really shitty life.
>>
>>18776994
>trying this hard and making the least amount of sense possible
>>
File: newskull.jpg (6KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
newskull.jpg
6KB, 195x259px
>>18766408
soulless NPC test:
Did the kjv say today tomorrow and forever or did it (((always))) divide those words into "to day" "to-morrow" and "for ever"?

The updating of the soulless NPCs is happening at night about 3am and (((now))) we have bones in our eye sockets and six tiny drill holes in our facial bones too. pic related
>>
File: IMG_1103.png (369KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.png
369KB, 600x391px
They're called walk-ins. Old as time itself.
>>
>>18777025
You don't start as a soulless shell. You become one. We are born with one. Some get, replaced. More specifically.
>>
>>18777034
Something is there. Just not really a whole person. Walk-ins fit right in there. I'm sure you've met one.
>>
>>18777020
I don't see anything online about bones in our eye sockets, but the drills are real, holy shit
>>
>>18766408

Gnosticism I think. That is, until you crawl out of the cave of illusion into the light of gnosis.
>>
File: skull anatomy.png (124KB, 260x272px) Image search: [Google]
skull anatomy.png
124KB, 260x272px
>>18777063
Look at this one: there are bones behind the eyes now. Skulls used to have open eye sockets hence the snake crawling thru or fire in the eye hole tattoos and t-shirts that are impossible now. Lobotomy texts from the 1950s also fail to instruct new doctors to chip thru these orbital bones in what was a popular surgery at the time. The optic nerves now have a tiny hole to reach the brain thru bone. The spinal cord now attaches to the middle of the brain instead of the back of the brain. The volume of white matter is reduced while the volume of the "reptilian" mid brain is increased also. It is an anatomical change that supports the theory of soulless NPCs or walkins or dronebots have increased in number drastically.
>>
>>18766451

If I would to build a female android, I would give her a hot perfect body.
>>
>>18777063
It's called the sinuses. Hence "sinus cavity"
>>
>>18767356
spoken like a fledgling who ain't seen shit yet.
>>
Didnt the bible say something about soulless people? Also I know a thing or two about this.

Some people are born without souls therefore there is no afterlife for them. Like dogs/Animals. They are there to fill the planet (For some reason). Those African kids that are born and live for a month then die, They have no souls. Therefore they do not go to hell for not hearing about jesus.... Do you really think God would let a Child be born and die 2 days later and burn in hell? This is God we're talking about. Pure Righteousness/Justice/Good.

Have any questions regarding this topic Ill try to answer.
>>
This thread is Very dead.
>>
>>18770120
that's not your soul, that's your mind. are you losing your grip on reality?
>>
>>18770016
>in Calvinism, all people carry out gods will. even nonbelievers. in effect free will doesnt exist. you follow a script written by god well before anything existed
Fixed
>>
>>18768813
Yes because posting on a fucking form full of retards is totally improving the quality of their life.

Jesus you're so self absorbed.
>>
>>18771284
Got links to any of them? Googling the dude brings up absolutely nothing of any value.
>>
>>18775301
Actully im an individual, Its been important to me from way back. But based on your logic the fact that you are claiming that people are less indiviual and more of robots also means that you yourself is a robot. Since you said people who call others robots are robots themseves.

Really makes you think. America is less about indivuality and more about money. I wish that going out driving didn't feel like a big shopping mall yaknow.

1. The npc's are probably just reptillans pretending to be ppl
2. The npc's are just the sub -100 dumb people
3. The npc's are just goys, the jew have recognized that many goys are just animals to act as "filler".
>>
>>18766527
This is just called being clueless of others existence(anything that upside of the id and ego. And accomplished people often get like this. Nothing that isn't really average.
>>
>>18778862
*outside the id and ego.
>>
Pic related
>>
>>18767392
Yeah, this is one of our very deeprooted cognitive biases. Thinking people are incredibly shallow and robotic, and we're deeper than them all, 3D as opposed to their 2Dness.

This is very reductive of the fact that everyone has suffered in their lives, everyone has their stories to tell, from the bum to the sheltered suburbanite.
>>
>>18773441
Wow, if you're here, can you PLEASE give more detail? This is something relating to something I would very much like to know. You do not know how much I want to know this.

In fact, if anyone else has any examples of this, please, please, feel free, more than free, to respond to me telling me about it. Thank you.
>>
>>18767263
>Holy shit, Kate Upton has been usurped as queen of fridge mode.

is she the one that could club you to death with her thumps
>>
File: bnw-castesystem-56316-2.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bnw-castesystem-56316-2.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>>18779254
Guy you referenced, here.

This was just some phenomenon I have observed. For the "intellectuals" like us who tend to want to indulge ourselves into the vast internet, even these normies -who have access to the internet now too- don't even bother to scratch the surface of it's capabilities; complacent in primarily only using it for social media.

What I have noticed are distinct personalities over the years like I have mentioned. Certain character traits and personality quirks, right down to their choice of clothing style and music is earily identical. Even to the way they talk and even to the knowledge and education they possess. They may even have similar groups and circles of friends. You might have noticed if you are a college student that they tend to congregate and only associate with each other; finding normalcy associated with being close to clones.

Over the years I would befriend one, only to meet another person later down the road who is exactly alike to them in every way possible; short of perhaps physical characteristics like race, stature or looks. I mentioned perhaps a correlation between subliminal programming by ""them""; an unknown, all-powerful entity capable of manipulating entire societies and populations. The technology has been around for decades; it would be no surprised if it had been extensively tested on a mass-scale and with good result. I say this because it is so eerie.

What would make it more creepy is that you think you are unique in thinking this way. The reality is, we are a hivemind and we are currently conversing about this phenomenon in the only website we know where we can do so anonymously. Even I have met my own doppleganger or "clone" or another person that has the same errant psychological programming as myself. Right down to the way we both react and prefer certain things. The only difference was he was Egyptian and I was Asian. Perhaps a correlation between environmental factors?
>>
>>18766408

ANY GNOSTIC SPIRITUAL DOCTRINE.

SOULLESS FLESHVESSELS ARE HYLIC INDIVIDUALS.
>>
>>18779254
>>18779366
I've had similar notions for years now, damn. I guess 3/15/17 is kinda the awakening after all. I've seen people that look kinda like me and act kinda like me with similar interests. They're usually a little less attractive and a little more cringey. My friends have even taken snaps of them and sent them to me! I feel like it's possible that they can become self-aware to an extent, or that there can be half-breeds between us and them. I had a conversation with someone whom I highly suspect may be one of them. She told me how she actually has no real feeling and has just learned to fake all emotion. But the thing is, she's consciously aware of this. Perhaps this new zeitgeist of heightened consciousness does not just apply to us, but to potentially everything.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>18779254
cont'd....

I have noticed this extensive when I worked a blue-collar job for the whole of last year. I worked at a car dealership as a mechanic. What made it eerie was that all the people working the service department were almost like in a trance. They were like machines. Given a work order form and off they go pulling the car into their rack and they break it apart with lightning speed and precision.

I had a chance to converse with them over the months. They all were eerily similar. With similar backrounds, some even lived near each other. They all listened to the one bluetooth speaker in the shop and it had a permanent playlist stuck in 2004. I'm talking Eminem and 50 Cent and Beyonce. They didn't know or care for any new music or new events. They never do anything outside of their job. They don't meet other people. They don't talk about philosophy, politics, art/hobbies or even current events.

I hijacked the one bluetooth speaker one day and played a modern pop-song playlist in 2016. Just new radio hits and the latest popular songs. They stopped dead in their tracks even though the genre was the same as to what 2004 music they were listening to over, and over. Normal people would wonder and be inquisitive about new and cool things; they were literally stuck in 2004 software.

I played the clone for a while so I could earn some bread. But after a while it dawned on me how "woke" I was. I walked into work and wondered why I was in a trance as well. I broke free of it and quit the job the same day. I was going through the paces and never gave it a second thought; for some reason something snapped in me and I suddenly felt more "awake." I can't explain it. A sudden burst of IQ and things were much more clearer; I was able to assess my current disposition and act accordingly to correct it. But these dudes have been in that state for years, decades even. The dealership managers seem to be conscious enough to take advantage of their labor with glee.
>>
File: images-55.jpg (13KB, 131x385px) Image search: [Google]
images-55.jpg
13KB, 131x385px
There's a good chance that this is simply a combination of low IQ and a survival sheep tactic that has been embedded in many individuals.

Sometimes in nature if you draw too much attention to yourself you make yourself of viable target so naturally some individuals what developed to simply look at what the status quo is in blend in. At the cost of having absolutely no real opinion and never truly making an impact on the world people are willing to trade their individuality just for social acceptance security and overall safety.

At the same time this could just as likely simply be reptilians trying to blend in and pretend to be humans by clinging on to whatever the status quo is.
>>
This "Non Player Character" phenomenon of which you speak a merely A Channel Carry Trope
>>
>>18776185
WEIRD. I know a girl who has the same sounding name but it's spelled differently. I also have suspected she may be a soulless/AI.
>>
File: deadbutstillhere.jpg (127KB, 788x788px) Image search: [Google]
deadbutstillhere.jpg
127KB, 788x788px
>>18767497
>"souls don't exist"
>2017
>Haven't left your body and gone to the lesser lights

mfw
>>
>>18772066
Yea, you know there are probably a lot of things modern science has yet to learn about how chromosomes affect one's consciousness. We should look into that.
>>
There is no such thing as a 'soul' - at least not in the way that most people believe it to be. Personality is all DNA and environment. Some people develop differently, but its all in response to the same things. Those mindless drones that gravitate towards starbucks, pop-music, and all things status-quo are not 'soulless' but just giving in to that natural biologically-driven urge to fit in. Some introspective people do it differently and, from the inside, most people would then look 'soulless'. Your hearing from the most introverted fuck out there, but I think that saying that people like that are 'empty-shells' is giving the intelligent too much credit.

Of course, I believe that making more use of our brains is a good thing, and certainly the only reason for humans being as advanced as we are. If it weren't for the thinkers, we would be nothing. But for everyone to be like that (having a soul, as you might put it) doesn't make much sense from a biological or sociological perspective. Just think about where we came from - one day, some ape-like ancestor had the idea to start using tools. Without that decision, humankind as we know it would not exist. But that doesn't mean that every other ape around him and before him were soulless fucks.

It's essentially the same today; we naturally divide ourselves into different groups, all motivated by the same urge to survive. There are the conformers, and the thinkers, and every once in a while a particularly smart individual will make a breakthrough that advances everybody.

Again, I'm the first to admit a sense of alienation from the hordes of uninteresting people that make up the majority of my peers. But we can't just go around suggesting they are inferior. You don't need the existence of a soul to explain our differences, just compassion.
>>
>>18776226
did you ever think she just has a low IQ? She seems cool af just kinda dumb
>>
>>18766527
>if hes not a nazi /pol hes a robot
>>
File: 90quakeElisaLam.jpg (1MB, 1443x1265px) Image search: [Google]
90quakeElisaLam.jpg
1MB, 1443x1265px
>>18774836
>are you daft? The picture shows that the god in the old testament is actually the devil, parading as god.
>It answers literally everything and there are no longer any historical inaccuracies and everything jesus says adds up completely. this is the lie thousands of years old, wake up. new testament god is the creator and jesus his messenger (son). He's the only way out of this shit-hole of a planet and they don't want you to see it. That's why so many people have seeds of doubt about god, because they also believe him to be the same god of the old testament, who was quite crazy at times, no?

Holy shit - someone paid attention to my image... Hell must have just frozen over.

As a reward I give you this image and some videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-P15e6NvtU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm0_4BW8yHc
>>
File: flood5.png (2MB, 1746x782px) Image search: [Google]
flood5.png
2MB, 1746x782px
>>18774836

And another image and some videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhCo6PUVf3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAMeXjeswWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62EYQHcWFA
>>
>>18766408

I can only give anecdotal evidence but.

One time my sister and I were driving through London and we drove past this man carrying an umbrella (It wasn't raining). He walked straight past our car and continued down the street.

Then around 30 feet up the street the exact same man walks past us again travelling in the same direction he had been the first time. It made absolutely no sense, it was definitely the same person and neither of us could figure out how he could have possibly got so far in front of us so quickly when we last saw him walking in the opposite direction. There must have only been 15 seconds between both encounters and there's no way he could have done some sort of loop around in such a short amount of time.

It was just so weird and strange we had to assume we'd made a mistake but I can't think how.
>>
>>18780358

ghost
>>
Does anyone else find it weird that everything is fully rendered even in places where they aren't?

Like you expect me to believe the middle of the Sahara desert or a random asteroid in the Andromeda Galaxy is just fully rendered and doing it's thing right now?
>>
>>18780374

He seemed completely physical both times.

The only "logical" conclusion I can come to is it was actually two similar looking people doing a "prank" somehow? Like the umbrella definitely made the guy stand out and it could have been intentional.

But yeah, that doesn't make much sense to me. Either that or two identical looking and dressed weirdos just so happened to be carrying an umbrella at the same time on the same street on a clear day. Doesn't make much sense either, but the alternative is "virtual reality NPC glitch."
>>
>>18779833
To be honest fella, I don't know how to spell her name. could be the same girl.
>>
>>18769847
yea I notice. But more so on myself then others. Maybe I'm just used to this behavior on others but not myself. I think there comes a point in life where you don't want to increase your knowledge anymore. This is when you stay in your "safe space" and start to focus on other things in life, like building a family.
>>
>>18780990
And then, you die of Alzheimer's. How to shut your brain down slowly. Kek.
>I have a family built. Going to shut down now(?).
>>
>>18767181
Jesus was the son of God. More specifically He was God in human form. Cone down to be the sacrfice for humans sins. He is our connection to God, he is our king.
>>
>>18766408
bea is gay
>>
File: wonka.jpg (191KB, 625x500px) Image search: [Google]
wonka.jpg
191KB, 625x500px
>>18767497
>atheist cucks actually believe this

you people are boring and stupid
>>
>>18766541
I think this was my most honest laugh in 2017, thanks.
>>
File: maybe-pol-was-right.png (76KB, 641x566px) Image search: [Google]
maybe-pol-was-right.png
76KB, 641x566px
>>18781167
> He is our connection to God, he is our king.
true dat
>>
>>18780383
If a tree falls in the forest and nothing is around to experience it, does it truly happen?

Nothing truly happens without something to collect the data, there is only what 'should' happen. Our universe is strange.
>>
>>18782870
>If a tree falls in the forest and nothing is around to experience it, does it truly happen?

The tree is well aware that it fell.
>>
>>18770120
that's called dissociation, friendo

happens to me a lot, probably have some undiagnosed disorder, don't really care enough to fix it
>>
>>18780070
THIS IS TRUE
>>
>>18767372
>Proves point by forcing it down people's throats
>>
>>18766408

Black people are NPCs
>>
Hermeticism in the West and Sufism in the East both posit that humans have no soul and are sleepwalking. They must develop a soul through actions.
>>
>>18782980
The tree is dead anon. It is aware of nothing.
>>
>>18780426
>He seemed completely physical both times.
Have you met many ghosts to tell how they're supposed to look?
>>
>>18766408
Does she do pull-ups all day? Look at that back!
>>
>>18766427
Yep seems to be inline with my beliefs and Advaita (non duality). Types of Advaita...

Kashmir Shaivism
Advaita Vedanta
Yogacara Buddhism
Sunyavada Buddhism
>>
>>18767231

If you are able to ask that question, you have one.
>>
>>18776226
I feel this way all the time. Every time I have a conversation with someone I feel like I know what their answer is going to be, I'm just trying to move the conversation along ya know? Or sometimes I make it a game; I say some stupid shit and then try to manipulate what the person's answer will be with each response.
>>
>>18766451
its called having an ectomorph body and havent ever done any physical activity
now she tries to correct it by doing jogging but its already too late for her
>>
>>18767497
not an argument
>>
>>18766427
/thread
>>
>>18766408
Different types of intelligence and the perspectives they provide vary wildly from person to person.

When interacting with those who seem like brainless NPCs I often have to remind myself that the middle of the IQ bell curve is 100. The fact that roughly half the entire human population falls at or *below* this mark never fails to blow my mind.
>>
>>18786045
somatotypes were invented by a mid 1900s psychologist in an attempt to classify people's personality types based on their bodies. they're complete bullshit.
>>
>>18777663
>souless people.
idk if it says anything about soulless
"The soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:20

i think maybe people can "lose" their souls if they be shitty for too long.
>>
>>18767572
this
>>
>>18769746
MAGNUM DONG
>>
This thread really brought out the crazies.
>>
>>18774918
WTF
>>
>>18766541
Kek
>>
>>18777063
You probably never paid attention to them because they usually dont look very pronounced and you can easily attribute them to small imperfections and glance over them. They are called the foramen and allow blood vessels and nerves to pass through to your face.
>>
File: 1471832987259.png (84KB, 243x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471832987259.png
84KB, 243x255px
>>18767176
wouldn't be the first time I was on an alien's shit list.
>>
>>18767513
You just changed my ideas of the Doctor Strange movie.
>>
>>18766408
It's called being a NEET who is so alienated from humanity that it's hard for them to see others as actually being people like them.

The cure is to force yourself to socialize and get to know people on more than a superficial level.
>>
>>18767497
>Heh, your argument is invalid, in fact, we're all atoms eggsdee, you do not "FEEL LOVE" akshhuually you just get hormones pumped into your bloodstream and your brain interprets it as love hahaha you're dumb for thinking otherwise

Honestly, unironically, consider suicide

>inb4 but all of that is akshually true?

It isn't worth discussing with nihilist realists, believe me
>>
File: 1485876435088.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485876435088.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
Is Solipsism the ultimate red pill?
>>
Some people are just born without souls, meaning a User is not inhabiting that body. That's why some people seem so two-dimensional and boring. The SlAI controls them, as well as all other life without souls, acting as a kind of "puppeteer" for soulless vessels. Most people do have souls, though.
>>
>>18766527
Is this what it's like to be a sociopath?
>>
>>18766408
I suspect this is more or less true and it is an enormous redpill.
>>
>>18779366
>>18779437
Thank you for responding. Your theory is very interesting and I think you are close to the truth, except such a thing was noted by Gurdjieff in the 1920s, if not earlier. Again, thanks for the response, and if it hopefully helps you make sense of it, I will give you some interesting quotes by Gurdjieff in return. From In Search of the Miraculous (which I have just finished reading a 3rd time, and which is what caused me to be amazed at what you said):

>There was once a very long and interesting talk about "types." G. repeated
everything he had said before about this together with many additions and indications
for personal work.
>"Each of you," he said, "has probably met in life people of one and the same type.
Such people often even look like one another, and their inner reactions to things are
exactly the same. What one likes the other will like. What one does not like the other
will not like. You must remember such occasions because you can study the science
of types only by meeting types. There is no other method. Everything else is
imagination. You must understand that in the conditions in which you live you cannot
meet with more than six or seven types although there are in life a greater number of
fundamental types. The rest are all combinations of these fundamental types."
>"How many fundamental types are there in all?" asked someone.
>"Some people say twelve," said G. "According to the legend the twelve apostles
represented the twelve types. Others say more."
>He paused.
>"May we know these twelve types, that is, their definitions and characteristics?"
asked one of those present. (cont. in next post)
>>
>>18792932
>"I was expecting this question," said G. "There has never been an occasion when I have spoken of types when some clever person has not asked this question. How is it you do not understand that if it could be explained it would have been explained long ago. But the whole thing is that types and their differences cannot be defined in ordinary language, and the language in which they could be defined you do not as yet know and will not know for a long time. It is exactly the same as with the 'forty-eight laws.' Someone invariably asks whether he may not know these forty-eight laws. As if it were possible. Understand that you are being given everything that can be given. With the help of what is given to you, you must find the rest. But I know that I am wasting time now in saying this. You still do not understand me and will not understand for a long time yet. Think of the difference between knowledge and being. There are things for the understanding of which a different being is necessary."

From Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson:

>... like all the learned beings of the planet Earth of that time, they were well versed in what is called the 'law of type,' and were well aware of the twenty-seven quite distinct types of ... beings on their planet, and even of what the beings of each type would inevitably perceive in this or that situation, how they would perceive it, and what would have to be their reaction.

Again, thank you for your information. Hopefully, these quotes I'm giving you (published from before the advent of mass media) may help you realize that, while you have seen something momentous and important, it may have existed throughout all of humanity, not just now.

If anyone else is interested, Gurdjieff says much the same thing about certain, if not many, people being mechanical and soulless.
>>
>>18792932
> twelve types

Couldn't this also refer to the zodiac?
>>
>>18792979
Good catch.
From Fritz Peters' "Boyhood with Gurdjieff"

>At one time, and as a part of a general discussion on the "deterioration of knowledge and science" in the modern world, Gurdjieff brought up the subject of astrology. He claimed that many centuries ago it had been a "really genuine science" and very different from the present-day conception of astrology. As an example of the way in which it had been "civilized and misinterpreted" he said that the astrological signs were originally "invented" to synthesize the particular characteristics against which a given individual would have to fight—or to struggle—in the course of life on earth.
>He said that an individual born under the sign and influence of Aries, the Ram, should—properly—remember that the Ram was a symbol of the characteristics of his nature against which he should struggle in order to achieve harmony and balance within himself. Scorpio, in this interpretation (the female kills the male when mating has been accomplished), could generally be interpreted as a "killing" sign, although he did not mean killing in a physical sense. He went on to point out that Pisces and Gemini were the two obvious dual signs, but that they represented two different kinds of duality.
etc.
>>
>>18791580
No, it's what it's like to have critical thinking skills and be an emotional human being.
>>
>>18779437
>all the people working the service department were in a trance
thats because they hated their jobs and didn't want to think about it.
they were working because they had to, not because they wanted to
>>
>>18767176
>I've read that most jews are lacking in chakras, which makes them incapable of having deeper feelings. Crazy shit.
I'm jewish(secular just like most of you) and I feel I have soul and I consider myself smart(and told by people), creativity and intuition it's just that I don't have the tools and depressed, because Iat any workplace I been and school I have hard time to conect with the people there.
every once and then I see people that I think that If I been with them in a framework I could be freind with them.

sorry for my English
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.