[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the cheapest and easiest way to travel backwards in time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: dc8.jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
dc8.jpg
9KB, 257x196px
What is the cheapest and easiest way to travel backwards in time?
>>
Close your eyes and think about the past.
>>
>>18765914
what if the future depended on it?
>>
>>18765917
look up "die glocke"
hans kammler has travelered forward in time to keksburg virginia. if he can do that, he can also travel backwards in time.
>>
>>18765917
The future always depends on the past. The rules are set, you have a limited amount of time on this plane. Don't waste it trying to cheat.
>>
File: tumblr_ofebzvwLST1r2qr2so1_1280.jpg (55KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofebzvwLST1r2qr2so1_1280.jpg
55KB, 768x576px
>>18765923
>keksburg
meme magic IS real
>>
Boob job, face lift, vaginal rejuvenation, and consistent vanity up keep
>>
Honest answer: find what you loved to do as a kid and do that.
>>
>>18765910
You can't, it's literally impossible. You can only travel to the future.
>>
>>18765910
Look into Tesla, Montauk Project, Philadelphia Experiment, etc. Maybe not cheap, but the closest we will probably ever hear about until disclosure.
>>
>>18766115
Dis b deep.
>>
>>18765910
Yesterday is gone; tomorrow never happens.

Its right here; right now!

Beginning & End of it.
>>
>>18766111
Vanities of Vanities, all is vanity. Ars moriendi.
>>
Set your clock back a few hours. No whenever you look at it, it feels like the past
>>
Build a time wave machine obviously.
>>
Run backwards for 88 minutes straight without colliding with anything else or stumbling. You must keep a steady pace too.
>>
>>18766115
>>18766544
Do these while on LSD. This sounds like a good idea to me. Would try and post results, but I sadly cannot aquire any LSD at the moment.
>>
>>18766649
How far back will I go?
>>
>>18765910
Just back-chat my dad.... he always used to tell me if I back-chatted him too much he'd knock into the middle of next week
>>
>>18766198
This.

ITT: Lack of basic Physics
>>
>>18766198
>>18767796

Lately science has been saying otherwise. They have been discovering new things that may change physics. This has been reported on in reputable magazines and sites. They're now saying that dimensional travel and going to the past can possibly happen, as opposed to the hard no that they used to give.
>>
>>18767840
Quantum particles can travel back but we can't even get future travel down. Expect nothing immediate.

I hate the word impossible.
>>
>>18767750
Depends on your running speed.
>>
>>18767849
>Quantum particles can travel back

Source?
>>
>>18765910
I would say communism but it would burn all your money and resources
>>
>>18765910
Depends.
Do you want to change it or just see back in time?
>>
>>18767796
>Trusting scientific theories created by scientists who profit hundreds of billions of dollars every year to do bank funded studies
Full retard m8
>>
>>18765910
well, you can set up one room where you only have furniture and food from the 80's and then have another room where you only have furniture and food from the 2000's. You can walk from one room to another without spending money on gas and spending just a few bucks to set all this up. Probably the easiest and cheapest way to travel to another time.
>>
>>18768341
>thinks you will easily be funded nearly unlimited amounts of money to run bogus studies
>thinks all scientists are given this privilege once earning a degree

Yeah, lets talk more about how much of a better quarter back you would be and how you could win the super bowl.
>>
>>18768341
I'm not denying those kinds of people exist. You couldn't differentiate betwen and apple and an orange with your kind of logic. 0/10
>>
>>18765910
>>
>>18768341
>using technology and tools that were created from theories that were made by scientists who profit hundreds of billions of dollars every year to do bank funded studies

Do you also wear clothes that was possible through science or do you just go caveman mode to deny all of science?
>>
>>18765910
Plane ticket
>>
>>18768363
>>18768367
Not all scientists, the elite scientists for hundreds of years who teach these newfag scientists everything they know, Half the shit they are taught is lies and they confirm them with bullshit scientific method scams, What if everything you've ever been taught is a deception?
Newton is a perfect example of this, he was an elite wealthy Ashkenazi jew known for his farfetched stories and eccentric behavior/nervous breakdowns, Surely that guy had it all figured out.
One thing they always teach sciencefags is Newtons apple on head thing, never happened. What's to say all that other horse shit is accurate to when it's coming from an absolute madman?
>>
>>18768377
>Sewing & Hemming thread with needles is science
Autism or just stupid?
>>
>>18768391
>does not understand how peer review works
>does not understand that articles contain info to recreate work if skepticism is present
>still believes somehow past, current, and future scientists will have to be in on this conspiracy

Jesus dude, talk more about something you have 0 experience in why dont you.
>>
>>18768391
the apple story being apocryphal is common knowledge.
>>
>>18768392
>I wear clothing only I have sewed myself, not the ones that are efficiently produced due to studies in how to manufacture large quantities but still keep certain qualities

You missed the whole point bozo
>>
File: 1482235615859.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482235615859.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>18768391
Epic rant you bro you got me questioning the foundation of my existence. i'll kms now
>>
File: cavemancomputer.jpg (49KB, 846x468px) Image search: [Google]
cavemancomputer.jpg
49KB, 846x468px
this is getting good.
>>
>>18768391
>One thing they always teach sciencefags is Newtons apple on head thing

wtf, Im working on 2nd degree in another field of science and this never came up. Ever.
We only talk about theories and why the mechanisms of those theories are true to a point.
>>
>>18768391
>Actually believed all the stories about Newton and other famous scientists that he read on the internet or facebook
>probably also believes thomas edison was into paranormal research

Literally, you niggas will believe in anything that goes against mass consensus just to feel superior somehow.
>>
>>18768391
did a professor make you feel stupid or something? where is all of this coming from? lol
>>
File: 1487867897030.jpg (102KB, 775x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1487867897030.jpg
102KB, 775x1523px
>>18765910
Remembering.
>>
Why are you science nerds even on this board when your idol Neil Degressy Tyson can disprove any of the shit they talk about on /x/...
>>
File: 1397505388544.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1397505388544.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>18768642
>>
>>18768341
But they have credible journals and they get interviewed by kotaku and the like, anon. They're angels.
>>
I managed to perceive various of my own timelines during a DXM trip (my only one)... was scared so hopped back into the "original"...
>>
>>18765910
Stare at the sun. The image you see is 8 minutes old.
>>
File: 1489218467861.jpg (24KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
1489218467861.jpg
24KB, 500x614px
To read or have read your akashic records from this life or previous life.

Also, akashic records can tap into the historical theme of an object, place, person, etc.

I don't do Akashic record readings, but have been done to me. Worth it.
>>
You can't
>>
>>18765910
ok what your going to want to do is travel in a straight line away from here . doesnt matter what direct just keep going. avoid obstacles and significant gravitational influences. just keep going

space folds into itself and pours out of itself according to science. what people dont know is that it folds into itself when it ran out of room to grow any more and pours out of itself earlier in the time line. this is how we get exponential expansion suddenly noticeable through the red shift and the dislodging of the milkyway galaxy from the surrounding web of gravitational influences all of a sudden

if your wondering the universe isnt infinite we just say it is. its known to not even be 1 googleplex across. it has however reached a size so large its folding into itself and when it jumps through time it mathematically seems infinite because there is no physical limitation on the size it can be .
>>
>>18770290
forgot to add a unit of measure lmao. the universe isnt even 1 googleplex miles across
>>
>>18765910
>Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities
>An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities
>A cooling and X-ray venting system
>Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
>Four main cesium clocks
>Three main computer units

installed in the rear of a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later moved to a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive
>>
>>18766063
Memes are a condensed truth waiting to be unraveled.
>>
>>18770379
John, is that you?
>>
You must travel to a higher dimension.

Higher dimensions intersect with our lower dimensions at multiple points. So, you can travel along the plane of one of these higher dimensions and (present time in that dimension) and move to another point (another time) in our dimension.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.