[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are shills replicants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: replos___.jpg (84KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
replos___.jpg
84KB, 500x211px
so i've realized like most of you that /x/ is filled with shills.

This shit was prophecised already in children of the corn, invasion of the body snatchers, etc.

Do you know that Lie detectors were actually invented to detect them? A replicant is basically an Ayy in a human body, or a Mindslave of aliens. An american inventor actually invented lie detectors, and gave them to the FBI. One of the questions they COULD ASK BUT DONT is 'are you working for the aliens?'. I'm not sure it was ever proven 99% to work though. (It's more likely the Ayys would make every1 fail the question: 'are you an ayy?'

Lists of known shills:
Some but not all: newspaper editors, forum mods, cops, religious nuts, judges, lobbyists, politicians.

Would it suprise you that the shills you deal with are actually off duty cops and judges and shit?

So how do we detect ayys replicants? I'm thinking infrared vision may be one?

Another way to detect replicants is: ask them hard questions! How many dragons did you sleep with? Are you a dragon fucker? Watch how mad they get.

ITT we think of ways to detect replicants. Also if someone rolls trips I'll drop a brand new redpill.

Note: not all people under ayy control are bad, most are victims of abuse.

Does any1 want a quote of a reddit mod admitting hes a reptilian?
>>
>>18765587
allegedly with infrared heat vision, it may be possible to see replicants.

but allegedly unreliable cuz the ayys watch every1.

the human body heat signature changes with emotions and shit.
>>
File: 17sltjnnohlb6jpg.jpg (761KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
17sltjnnohlb6jpg.jpg
761KB, 1600x900px
google lie detector reptilian
get good results

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/687-reptilian-shapeshifter-eyewitness-passes-polygraph-test
>man claims to have witnessed another man shapeshift into an "8-foot-tall reptile", has taken a polygraph test to prove his encounter was true and has passed
>>
>>18765587
I'm just as sceptical as the next guy, but anon, it sounds like you are off your meds.
>>
>>18765599
Anybody with a modicum of experience in meditation and mystic techniques can fool a lie detector.
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 252x252px
Hey there is also lie detector apps for your phone!

You could post some videos to youtube
of asking doctors or lawyers if they are dragon fuckers!
Total fight club move. Just try not to get your ass kicked.

I was thinking about doing this for some cop videos, and some politicians.

Does anyone know a cop they can ask if they are a dragon fucker or have had dragon sex?

Oh shit EMF meters is yet another way
>>
>>18765587
Once you realize everything flows from the same source you can stop giving a fuck.

Ie. An alien lands his spaceship, most people would be surprised right, but shouldn't it be obvious that although from a characteristic difference, your consciousness stems from the same fucking thig.

Ps. Anyone talking about them and us, doesn't know shit, there is only ONE thing.

The end
>>
>>18765622
yea i agree bro
>>
>>18765634
I love it. It undermines everything, its such a beautiful truth
>>
>>18765605
This.

It's also worth noting that if you believe in what you're saying, it will come up as truth on a lie detector. ie; if this man had a schizophrenic episode and genuinely believed in what he saw, it would not be a lie for him to say so.
>>
following your line of thought why would shills need to physically be replicants when they could simply be a program plugged in the internet?
>>
>>18765587
The cloning technology the ayys have has a lot of imperfections, the replicants often come out looking kind of off.

Look for these signs:
-nasally voice
-dark, beady eyes
-thick lower lip paired paired with a thin upper lip
-curly, greasy hair that thins prematurely
-large, hooked nose
-tendency to rub hands together
>>
>>18765863
lol

>>18765838
for example a newspaper editor would be more useful and for longer term more useful than a shitposter (ex more power consolidated in one puppet)

>>18765587
i feel like any1 who gets more than 10 or 12 followers on any shitty site, even twitter, gets a replicant follower

bump
>>
>>18765587
>forum mods
>>
>>18765587
OP is all sorts of nutty. People like him make this board worth a laugh or two.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.