[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secureteam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: CdkeCV0VIAAoKnN.jpg (25KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
CdkeCV0VIAAoKnN.jpg
25KB, 600x408px
Is this gentleman's work /x approved?
>>
>>18765237
No. He was caught on webcam sucking trap dick.
>>
>>18765245
You say that as if it's something bad
>>
>>18765245

Sauce.

Me and the other greys want to laugh at him.

>ayy lmao
>>
No his quality is getting shittier and is just pumping out as many ridiculous theories and stories as possible just to get views. Still better then third shill phase of moon fags though.
>>
Bump. I mean, MASSIVE bump
>>
>>18765245
Link?
>>
Its not bad but... Oh boy dont get me started
>>
>anyone disagreeing with this footage is a government shill
hes just so god damned exhausting.
>>
He revealed a good story about a pilot who had his own UFO channel and let Securteam show his videos. He was supposedly forced to stop recording Arial phenomenon and instructed too get rid or destroy any equipment he had capable of filming or otherwise monitoring for UFOs.
>>
Just recently subscribed. Haven't checked his old content but it seems like he's a quantity over quality type.
>>
File: ss_20170117_at_10.35.24.png (60KB, 162x153px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170117_at_10.35.24.png
60KB, 162x153px
>>18766619
Long time subscriber here, and can attest that is definitely true, but only recently
>Mfw
>>
I recently subbed to this channel and it's decent. Like the guy above me said, quantity over quality. The good stuff is pretty good though.
>>
>>18765245
proofs?
>>
Retard should change his name to Max Tinfoil
>>
his work is really good

lunacognita also makes wow vids
and many other youtubers
>>
Actual videos are good and rarely venture into crazy territory but he falls victim to clickbait titles too much
>>
>>18765237
Seems to be a nice guy his info very questionable to say the least
>>
I like him and all of his recorded footage.
>>
He's a clear fraud. But I guess /x/ likes giving frauds their time and money.
>>
File: bIGBZlh.jpg (60KB, 510x574px) Image search: [Google]
bIGBZlh.jpg
60KB, 510x574px
>>18768158
Sad but true. Theres amazing beauty and truth to be found but most look for ayylmaos and succubi.
>>
>>18768214
>Theres amazing beauty and truth to be found

Unless you're not part of all those beautiful things. That's when believing in succubi and demons seems like a more interesting approach to life.
>>
>>18765237
Hes alright. His content is pretty decent. But sometimes his explanations are a little too much. He speaks about UFOs and his theories with a little too much certainty at times. In truth we dont really know what we see out there in the skies all the time. At least not people like us anyway. But all in all i can genuinely enjoy most of his commentary and videos
>>
File: Flat-Earth-Memes-180-4.jpg (47KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
Flat-Earth-Memes-180-4.jpg
47KB, 599x599px
>>18768235
(((They))) do everything to keep it that way. Truth is a million smiles away, not a million miles. It's a favourite tactic of (((them)))

>But we must look for ayyy lmaos on mars!!
>>
File: 1487521643139.png (182KB, 300x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487521643139.png
182KB, 300x406px
>>18768270
>Truth is a million smiles away
lovely
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.