[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-an-explainer-005-d04edf.png (245KB, 799x687px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-an-explainer-005-d04edf.png
245KB, 799x687px
I have something profound to show you, /x/, if you have eyes to see and ears to hear. Whether or not you are skilled in Remote Viewing I welcome you to attempt this.

Meditate into a balanced mental state, purge distractions and errant thoughts, and focus your third eye. Feel the target in your mind, but do not think about it. Never use conscious thought when remote viewing. Let the target seep into your subconscious until you can draw subconscious conclusions. Write them down on a piece of paper or type them. Do not subvocalize the words as you write them, do not use conscious thoughts while remote viewing. That is very important.

The target and some initial coordinates are written on a post-it note on my desk. For the purposes of remote viewing, it is imperative that you not know what the target is, lest preconceptions cloud perceptions. If you can, reach out to the post-it, and focus its unknown contents in your mind. Do not try to discern what they are, merely hold them there as the target of your remote viewing. It should not be difficult to find, as I am focusing my energy on guiding astral flows toward it.
>>
>>18764812
Man, fuck you! You have two post-its on there, both of them leading to another place. One of them is green, the other pink. The green one leads to a girl, cute, light brown hair, shoulder length, around 160 cm tall. I smell something like coffee
The pink one leads to a guy in his fifties, fit for his age. Can't tell more.
>>
>>18764935
You have allowed preconceptions to distract you to other targets. The post-it is yellow. It is still attached to the stack of post-its. There is a green pen to the right of it. There are no other post-its.
>>
>>18764979
found it
>>
I only use remote viewing to see what it's like to be cum ejecting from within onto the floor.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.