[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Guys this is seriously scary. 've been studying the footage of this video and I noticed that the pokemon that fell, did not fall on its own. Some unknown source must have pulled the plush because no way in HECK is it possible for a plush/object to fall in such a way. Inquisitor seemed actually scared. Judging from the position of the plush, it seemed to be laying in a comfortable position or a place where it could not be moved so abruptly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TVqhiKfms
>>
>>18764419
How about you not view-whore on /x/? We all see through your bullshit, and couldn't care less about your shitty un-entertaining videos.

PS: Get a fucking personality.
>>
>>18764451
No dude i was looking at this video thruoughurrly and noticed that there was no possible way it could've fallen!!!!
>>
>>18764490
faggot
>>
>>18764419
It was Gengar.

Look at his shit eating grin.
>>
File: 1489106892988.gif (145KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1489106892988.gif
145KB, 256x192px
>>18764419
This is actually pretty legit, I've been re-watching the video over for pixels.

There you have it folks. A poltergeist act on camera.
>>
File: gengar-clefable.png (119KB, 457x230px)
gengar-clefable.png
119KB, 457x230px
Bump
>>
>>18764419
>Guys this is seriously scary. 've been studying the footage of this video and I noticed that the pokemon that fell, did not fall
This is all I read and then I saw your pic. Thought you were having a laugh about the man punching a kangaroo
>>
>>18764490
>thruoughurrly
>>
I thought it waws a digimon is this Mandala effec?
>>
>>18764419
She looks legitimately spooked. Not sure if that's enough to prove its authenticity tho, there's tons of ways to fake that.
>>18766703
Kek. Me, too.
>>
It could of been someone hiding in the room next door or somewhere else like behind the chair or something and they were holding a string that was possibly attached to the doll and they pulled it so I believe it was probably staged
>>
>>18764490
fake and gay
>>
Gengar+paranormal stuffĂ—this fag= story of the century
>>
>>18764419
>Some unknown source must have pulled the plush

like a fucking nylon string, oldest trick in the book, grow up
>>
>>18764419
>pokemon
wat a dipshit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.