[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth chasing after?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: map.jpg (59KB, 570x450px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
59KB, 570x450px
As of late I have been keeping a dream journal, pretty mundane and or personal stuff but the later dreams have started gain a plot to them.
Just this last night I had a dream where I was in a house in Sherman hill, Des Moines Iowa my home town. There was nothing remarkable about the house
in my memory it just had beautiful Gothic architecture. Suddenly my cousin comes in and tells me of 4 children she met in Ledges state park that had all blue skin.
we make our way out there and they were all standing in a semi circle formation around two 10 foot tall concave mirror like structures, however the "mirror" interior
had the consistency of shaved ice and was also deep blue. the children one by one started to walk into the left mirror and as they walked into the object the shaved
ice caved in and made a body shaped hole that would collapse the second they went past the frame of the mirror. finally once they all had gone through I attempted to go through
but when my forehead made contact with the object it turned yellow and I was repelled from it. I heard a disembodied voice say
>"you are not yet transcendental, when you are ready return here"
then I was suddenly awoken my another person in the barracks, any input would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18764170
Don't come to my state fucker.
>>
>>18764203
>Sherman hill, Des Moines Iowa my home town
>>
>>18764209
Go Fuck yourself. Stay out of the midwest and I won't have to destroy you.
>>
>>18764209
Get the hell out you magical cunt, we just want to tend to our crops you fucking asshole.
>>
>>18764231
>>18764232
Ah there's no place like home
>>
>>18764251
Quit lying poltergeist
>>
>>18764170
Iowafag reporting, MC area. Have a few spoops

Also, spoopy Iowa general bread?
>>
>>18764170
my happiest times in Iowa have always been seen in a rear view mirror, too. Gawd, Iowa is a place of many nightmares for anyone that goes there.
What the fuck is there? but nightmares nothing pleasent.
>>
>>18765702
please share! eastern Iowafag right on the river. nothing spoopy in my general area unfortunately.
>>
>>18764170
Come out to Omaha and search for the satanists in the woods, they're out there.
>>
>>18765735
Well it's not Florida lol

>>18765916
True, juicy spoops are more in the western part.

Did have a possible wendigo sighting a couple months ago, it's been a thing since I've been out here.
>>
File: vibration.00_png_srz.png (55KB, 203x226px) Image search: [Google]
vibration.00_png_srz.png
55KB, 203x226px
>>18764170
You contacted a psychic echo during your astral travels (your dreams.) The creatures you witnessed were not children, but an ET race commonly called Andromedans. They are shorter than humans and often look like children. The 'mirrors' you saw were a device they use to travel from our world to their world or elsewhere. It is a psychic resonance device which works on interdimensional principles.

You probably encountered this echo because your soul originates in Andromeda, which is not uncommon. They prevented you from entering the psychic portal in your astral form to protect you. It would have been harmful to your astral body.

>"you are not yet transcendental, when you are ready return here"

They don't mean 'here' as in the gate, they mean Andromeda. Your soul has not yet defeated the earth trap and learned of its transcendant nature, so you are not yet ready to end your incarnation here and return home. Perhaps their gate is in Iowa, but perhaps not. You could felt like you were in Iowa because it is your current life's home, you felt the resonant feeling of going home from your kin, and projected it into your astral experience.

Study more. Look inward. Grow, and you will be ready to return home.
>>
>>18766333
what should I start reading into?
>>
>>18766380
Learn about the Andromedans
Learn about the origins of human life on earth
Learn about ascending to higher vibrations
>>
k i live in Iowa too and the creepiest thing i have seen living here for 22 years is the time me and two buddy's were walking on the road near my buddy's farm late at night half way down the road there was this black thing we get 40 feet from it the thing growls it was on all 4's so we do what all of 4chan would do run at it then it did something we were not expected it stood up one two legs and ran through a feald on its hind legs it looked like one of those shadow people you see on ghost shows but my buddy's dogs could not keep up with it and that's why you don't go any where in Iowa with out a weapon fucken any thing can happen why cas why the fuck not.PS True story got two witness.
>>
I live in Iowa a little outside Dubuque and I swear to God there's something living in the woods behind my parents house.
>>
>>18766318
oooooh shit you lucky bastard. closest thing of value is oakland cemetery in iowa city.

there's the villisca axe murder house, way south west and full of good spoops.
>>
>>18766442
wendigo?
>>
>>18766442
>>18766728
black bear
>>
>>18765702
Mason City? My mom's from there. Clear Lake too. I grew up in Ames tho
>>
Where in the Ledges? I know that park very well. Cool to see so many iowafags on here
>>
>>18767170
Couldnt even tell you man, it was like dense forest with a clearing on a downward slope
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.