[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien shit thread? I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0156.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0156.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
I hope some day in the future we meet an alien race who are highly intelligent and have surpassed the animal world (predatory needs, physical needs, survival) and are just spiritual beings who understand the mechanics of life. They don't invade us, they don't test shit on earth, their planet is not in danger, they don't need help, nor ressources, they dont bring big guns. They just observe, communicate, and live life as it is. Big chances are we're the ones who'll strike first. But I hope not.
>>
>>18764010
If you want to feel like you're in the zoo then look around.
>>
>>18764199
With all the bullshit going on its pretty much true
>>
>>18764010
When we reach the singularity they will step in and tell us what we need to do to comply. If we don't they will reset the planet, thus annihilating us and life on earth will start over
>>
>>18764287
Ayy I never fully understood singularity? How will we achieve it, and what is it? Thanks
>>
>>18764287
Is it the merging of the spiritual and the physical?
>>
File: Screenshot_17.jpg (54KB, 466x387px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_17.jpg
54KB, 466x387px
>>
>>18765108
Hopefully I'd like to meet an alien race with absolutely no understanding of how life works so basically they fuck around and the only way they met us was by fucking about and just stumbling upon us. Or by how intelligent they are, we would have instead found them
>>
>>18764010
they sound like a race of interstellar space hippies

ayy dude weed lmao
>>
>>18765212
Yeah exactly, everybody forgets that life is just made to be lived, you don't need ressources, you don't need territory, you don't need currency to just live. Because in the end we all die and everything we did on earth won't matter to us anymore.
>>
>>18765256
those two seem like fags

ayy dude probes lmao
>>
>>18765285
so they're a race of interstellar space commies?

ayy dude marxism lmao
>>
>>18765298
Ok when i reread that yeah fuck it exterminate that shit what the fuck man.

CIA is at my door already.

Help
>>
>>18765298
But seriously speaking, I'd take em more or less like interstellar monks.
>>
>>18765339
yeah, it would be nice if there were like that i guess.

ayy dude peace lmao
>>
>>18765413
Pretty sure the world panic and fuck everything up. While us, the civilians, will believe its a govt coverup, and nobody will ever see what will happen.
>>
>>18764010
rael.org/message

Bottom of the page there is a link, download the pdf.
>>
File: Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg (116KB, 382x332px) Image search: [Google]
Pythia Aegeus Themis Delphi.jpg
116KB, 382x332px
>>18764295
"The singularity is she then
here means that I have had the exposition of devil that is a thousand of
new processs of the some half of the personality primary and prowarger.

(The little truth all knows its master should in early compose the tense mind, batwited for
those respects of thought as the Elevation is a respect."
>>
>>18764010
There is already a race doint it, it's called Sassani.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.