[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convenient conflict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: jensen.jpg (15KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jensen.jpg
15KB, 640x360px
So I recently replayed Deus Ex HR and the in game radio talks of the conflict between pro-transhumanists and body-purists being intentionally created and spurred on by the illuminati to keep people distracted and easily manipulated.
This got me thinking about how the right vs left conflict in real life could actually be completely controlled on both sides by those in power to reach some sort off goal. Do you think this could be true and if so what could that goal be? Are they just distracting people by feeding them spooks or are they benefiting from this meme of a "war"?
I want to hear your thoughts and theories and try to keep discussion of "da joos" to a minimum.
>>
File: IMG_9017.jpg (95KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9017.jpg
95KB, 500x374px
>>18763878
You probably saw it happen last year, too.
>>
Well both parties pro-Israel (this isn't da joos it is just about the power of aipac). They are also pretty much the same, corporate bailouts, war, spying, overspending, they just turned it into a game by blaming the other party.
>>
>>18763930
But apart from empowering Israel what's the end goal here? Are both sides just the same sides on a power trip or are they trying to keep the masses in the dark perhaps on a spiritual level?
>>
perhaps over time the conflict between left and right will get increasingly more violent. We have already seen violent riots/protests from the left and tensions are high. Are they aiming to create a civil war here? Perhaps to cull the population a bit?
>>
>>18763956
The EU's relations with Turkey are also reaching a boiling point and the floodgates will open meaning a populist surge that will annihilate the EU.
>>
File: 1488786178998_v1.png (1MB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488786178998_v1.png
1MB, 1056x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUK8EMX25VI
>17:27-18:26
Classic.
>>
>>18763878
>>18764190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zASrod9Fcb8&feature=youtu.be&t=850
>>
>>18763940
>what's the end goal here?
Perpetual crisis as a brand and way of life.
>are they trying to keep the masses in the dark perhaps on a spiritual level?
Who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes?
>>
>>18763878
Dude. Convenient conflict says it all. Those that have power, often come from families of power. Those families gained power long ago and learned of ways to maintain their position. Once you're in a place of influence, it's relatively easy to actually influece the world and people around you. If you don't want people to catch wind of your world conquest, give them something else to be upset about and never mention your actual intention.

It's actually a really, really old tactic that most of you might know by the name of 'Divide and Conquer'. So long as the one group large enough to take you down is distracted, you can handle whatever small fry glitch elements try to raise awareness by calling them crazy or stupid or fanatics. This is a tactic that's been used for thousands of years because it works.

I said the intention was world conquest earlier, but that was only as an example. I'm not gona pretend I know what I don't. But I do know that history repeats itself and we happen to be on one of those especially sharp down swings...
>>
bumping an underrated thread.

Let's keep the critical thought going! The theme to this thread is way more significant and relevant to our lives than almost everything else on this board, and you bunch of shit-chutes don't even appreciate it. Pearls before swine, I'd say.
>>
>>18766096
bump but don't be a faggot about it. that doesn't make me want to participate in this discussion.
>>
For a while there, I thought their goal was to ignite a race war, but I guess they just want us to fight amongst ourselves so they can go about their plans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.