[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you /x/? Where do thoughts emerge from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

>>
>>18763845
They don't come. They were always here.
>>
>>18763845

Not from your brain, obviously.
>>
from the knees
>>
the censorial apparatus to the cognitive apparatus to us the middle to the center of the forehead
>>
>>18763845
The brain can also serve as an antenna.
>>
>>18763855
Such wit. Why are you wasting your time here with such awesome autistic mental prowess. Let us all bow before this anon fag for he/she is beyond all our intelligence levels. Bow before this autist anon faggotries!!!!
>>
Thoughts originate whole from the 9th dimension and are filtered in both directions up and down the spire. Next question.
>>
>>18763879
So succinct. Nope. Thread done. Answered so quick /x/. Thanks. /s.
>>
>>18763877
Your post is way faggier than his
>>
>>18763896
Who cares?! Everyone here is phags. You can't comment originally with any modicum of intelligence. You as dumb as shia leboof.
>>
>>18763899
You can just say fag you know.
>>
>>18763877

Are you experiencing pain in the rectum, friend?
>>
>>18763845
Too large of a topic to disuss here succinctly.
Try reading a book like "The Science of Mind" by Earnest Holmes. It may be somewhat of a religious interpretation of the human psychological system but it forms a very accessible framework to begin your own considerations of the matter.
Also read up on any classical literature on "Human Development"
there are certain fundamental principles that make establish the foundation, source, evolution and boundaries of human thought.
>>
>>18763909
No. I take it your rectum is, and you need advice on what to do. Well, first stop letting your mom do that to your rectum. 2nd, get a life. Relax fag.
>>
>>18763917
Having said that, i have a theory that "thoughts" or "ideas" can come to us as "messages" from beyond our ourselves and are often indistinguishable from our own independent thought.
These so called messages can come from any number of different sources.
Also have a theory there is something akin to the "Akashic Records" that can be tapped into and that potentially all of the knowledge, information, memories of the entire universe is there, all around us.
And it can be accessed under tbe roght conditions, sometimes accidently even, or seemingly at random, though it could be our "higher selves" making these connections
>>
>>18763950
Have you ever tapped into this said knowledge base before?

I believe we do not own our thoughts, and they leave our minds after we think them. They can be picked up by other minds.
>>
Satan sends radiowaves to your brain
>>
>>18763968
>Have you ever tapped into this said knowledge base before?
Difficult to relate here or explain in words.

I have, on occasion, had these brief moments of "clarity" where i would in a flash of an instant, suddenly see something in such scope and detail and understanding as to be impossible for me to contain for long, I could only see it for a moment and then it slipped away.

>I believe we do not own our thoughts, and they leave our minds after we think them. They can be picked up by other minds.

Yes i have suspected this as well. And I have experienced things somewhat like this. I dont know what to call it.
>>
>>18763863
I see what u did there

Sharpen your swords /x/
>>
Thought is the result of a complex poundering between your previous experiences, your feelings and the subject that lead you into start thinking.
>>
Thought
Idea
Feeling
Emotion
Sensation
Notion
Realization
Whats the difference between any of these things?
We need to define the language first.
>>
>>18764051
Starts winding up the sharpening wheel.... 'Q '
>>
>>18764101
Thoughts. Let's say thoughts. Where do they emerge from?
>>
>>18764028
>Yes i have suspected this as well. And I have experienced things somewhat like this. I dont know what to call it.

It's funny. I have also experienced this as well.
>>
File: 800px-MtRedoubtedit1.jpg (3MB, 2980x1996px) Image search: [Google]
800px-MtRedoubtedit1.jpg
3MB, 2980x1996px
>>18763845
Everything has its opposite... even the photon.
>>
It completely depends of the tought.

I have brain toughts, leg toughts, stomach toughts, basically all of nervous system can be technically capable of thinking, because it has the basic structure to generate tought.

Neurotransmiters can be found all over the body.
>>
>>18764101
They all fit under the category of 'touch'.
>>
>>18763939
Chill out kid
>>
>>18763845
The brain, dipshit.
>>
File: 1489002321841.jpg (155KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489002321841.jpg
155KB, 512x768px
I have an approach on the subject, though it's obviousy biased by my own experience on the matter.

So I believe that there's a sort of abstract ocean that holds in itself all possible information. like an actual ocean, it's made of an incredibly great number of drop of waters (data) going around freely, sometimes gathering into formations and sometimes not.

We as human beings, are able with our minds of extracting from this gigantic pool a sort of sense, to make it all clearer and prehensible to us.

I don't know if anyone here has had a similar feeling, but it's how I perceive it.
>>
File: neuron-o.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
neuron-o.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18764139
It's just a connection between information from the outside world in our brain. Our brains are made so that we can identify patterns. Think of ideas like a constellation. Every nod of info is a star and once you connect them together you get a thought. If you want to think about it again you'll fire a small charge of electricity via the same pathway.
>>
>>18764353
Can you scientifically show me? I will challenge you to show me with science where an thought originates, because they can't say scientifically. They can show electrical activity after the the thought occurred, but it doesn't show where it originated. Does the term strange loop mean anything to you? When I say, the voice in your head, and you say what voice? That is what I am talking about. Where does that originate or emerge from?
>>
>>18764233
Your gut contains as many neurotransmiters and neural connections as your brain. Fact.
>>
>>18764379
You are describing what (meta)physically makes up time and space. It likely permeates through everything, but I'm not sure why our bodies or minds are able to crudely access it. Go explore the Records, anon.
>>
>>18764431
It's worth mentioning that each time the same pathway is used, it could be described as being carved deeper. Imagine a river carving it's way through the land, getting deeper each instant.
>>
>>18763845
The Ancient Greeks thought the pineal gland was where our consciousness originates from.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.