[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dream thread for people with add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: sqomplin.png (145KB, 675x337px) Image search: [Google]
sqomplin.png
145KB, 675x337px
dream stories, but kept short?
with only the vital parts.

preferably spoopy dreams.

anyone down?
>>
Dreamed I was a US Marine fighting japs somewhere in a jungle in Asia during WWII with my platoon. I seemed to be very violent in my words and actions and took great pleasure in busting caps in their fucking asses.

I'm almost 100% confident it was a glimpse of who I was in a past life because I've always been obsessed with the military, had a BAD temper and been patriotic. Also why I couldn't learn Japanese in college despite doing my best.
>>
>>18763506
jikes
>>
I have ADHD ... like severe and wild ass dreams ... can I contribute still?
>>
>>18763469
I don't dream anymore. Is it because of the weed, or because I want to die?
>>
>>18763571
ye

>>18763595

refuel yo subconcious mind, its out of gas
>>
>>18763469
Here's the first nightmare I've ever had.
It's nighttime, me and my mum are walking to my aunt's flat. Mum tells me that aunt is going to punish us for being lazy. We enter her flat, it's a fiery hell inside. Small black creatures take my mum, tie her to a bed and chop her head off. They put a spiked ball on a chain in place of her head. I scream and run to the door, open it, stare at the black abyss down the stairs. I don't know how to explain my grandma that mum is dead. I'm scared. I want to turn back and die in hell instead of facing the world without mum.
Then I wake up.
>>
File: 1 (2).jpg (78KB, 644x484px) Image search: [Google]
1 (2).jpg
78KB, 644x484px
>>18763606
>refuel yo subconcious mind

This.
>>
File: 1485258532710.jpg (50KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1485258532710.jpg
50KB, 406x364px
Ive had alot of dreams where ive been shot in the chest.

One of them was when this ginger dude with a beard shot at me and then i fell over and everything was black.
>>
>>18763609
what where your age at that point?

>>18763614
you have any idea why that specific thing sticks out to you in that way?
>>
>>18763687
Probably 4 or 5. I still went to nursery school at the time.
>>
>>18763716
the first throught that comes into my mind was, that you saw a gory horror movie, maybe like hellraiser, at an age so low.

that you dont remember watching it, just the idea it left in your mind.
>>
I had a dream where the Russians were invading. I shouted "It's stupid! The Russians are invading!" so loud I managed to wake myself up.
>>
>>18763595
It's because of the weed
>>
theres this recurring dream of a hell of a tease girl. i almost took over my dream earlier and Im aware that im getting excited but I cant control the feeling. it's been a while since i saw her
>>
>am the key to stealing $1 million from the bank
>various groups are placing bids to help me
>all i want to do is cook my chicken with Joe's poultry seasoning

That's all I remember from last nights. There was also a part about driving down this country road.
>>
>>18763595
It's the weed
Go on anti-anxiety meds or something to start dreaming crazy shit again
>>
>>18763469
>Stuck in traffic
>Hear chainsaw noises
>Man and a woman are killing people with their chainsaws one by one via the backed-up cars
>Gtfo the car and start running
>Fall and get chainsaw'd in the neck
Good stuff
>>
>>18763469
A full on cartoon called 'Dickless McPig and the Niggers' complete with title splash and everything.

Pig goes to farm ran by two A. Wyatt Mann parodies of what black people look, sound and act like. Their abuse causes him to lose his penis and the pig goes completely batshit insane.
>>
>>18763826
I dreamed about something similar. I was in traffic next to a bus where I could see inside people getting raped one by one. One of my friend was there and I still remember his scream. Good stuff.
>>
>>18763851
That is much worse than mine, jesus
>>
>>18763842
thats fucken odd
>>
>Attending a kind of school with younger versions of people I've met in life
>I start to think i'm dreaming, but don't act strange or tell anyone (love doing this, always makes it weird)
>During class my current best friend stands up and loudly exclaims 'I wish he wasn't my friend anymore!' pointing at me
>Tell him to sit down and let class resume
>Wake up, it's international friend day or whatever. Never heard of this holiday before.
Not very exciting
>>
Had this one as a child

>Tied to a tree
>A clown runs by
>Stops, turns to me and points to me
>Shouts "You will never be freed!"
>Runs off

I believe someone is hinting me the concept of eternal life - as in I'm stuck here for ever.
>>
>>18763606

I'm not sure what this even means or how to start.

>>18763816

I don't think popping pills is going to help me. Honestly, whenever I dream it's just a bunch of unorganized random bullshit that provides almost no consistency or logic for me to be able decipher any message (assuming there even is one.)

The world's about to end and I'm only now beginning to realize just how useless everything I did in my past actually is. In the meantime, I'll keep smoking the shit out of this poison in hopes to kill off all of these feelings of needing to accomplish and prosper for myself when I deserve dirt.

It'll be fine...
>>
>>18763469
>>18763595
I went through some traumatic experiences. I was tortured and I went through sleep deprivation. After about a week I went into a state where my brain was sort of half on, where I could control my body but I wasn't conscious of my surroundings and I didn't think about anything, sort of like staring at a blank white space day after day. I think it broke something deep inside of me because I don't dream anymore, or at least I don't remember my dreams. I lay down at night and close my eyes and eventually I just slip into darkness and sleep. Then my alarm wakes me and 6-7 hours felt like 10 minutes. I don't really know how to explain this. I've talked to doctors about it and they all try to say I have PTSD or some other meaningless crap, but I'm fine in every other way.
>>
>>18763984
There were a lot of disturbing details but I won't really go into them.
>>
I rarely dream, but the other night I had a dream that I was killing my mother with a knife.That's the only part of the dream that really stood out to me. And I don't have any anger towards my mother, I feel as though our relationship is fairly decent.
>>
I'm not well, I have thoughts of destroying my personal property that I loved as a kid. I'm sickly perverted and I never dream anymore(I basically black out), I find myself interested in demented torture. Ive become extremely paranoid and I've begun seeing things in the corner of my eye. My life is fucked right now and all I can think of is a way out that involves suicide or making myself mentally handicapped. I'm scared
>>
>>18763781
You should read the future more often
>>
>>18763469
>Be in family home and hear footsteps upstairs
>family home has no upstairs only small attic
>go upstairs to see old log style walls and furniture and two rooms
>look in one room to see teenage girl in little house on the prairie style clothing laying on bed with little boy in similar clothing on top of her eating her face
>from hairline to jaw and ear to ear was a pit filled with not maggots but millworms where girls face should be
>little boy turns face covered in blood and says its a game
>wake up sweating bullets
>>
I wish I could lucid dream everyday to escape from reality just for a while.
>>
had a dream of an anthropomorphic pitbull looking creature with a huge muscular body glaring and roaring at me from the outside of my glass sliding door. it had piercing red eyes and Its mouth was foaming. It tried to get to me but I kept staring at it back til I blinked and it disappeared.
>>
>>18763614
I've got something similar. Pretty much every memorable dream I've had in the past few years involved me getting stabbed in the chest a lot. Almost always by women too. I wonder if that's significant in some way.
>>
A childhood dream thats always haunted me happened only once a long time ago. Ive had bits of it reoccur but not like this.
The dream starts out totally black and i know im somewhere deep underground and in like a wet stone room. I cant see it though i can just kinda tell its wet, cold, and like slimy. I look up and see a light really far up, its a tiny window. I know that if i dont get help I'll be trapped down there forever so I start yelling for help. My yells and screams are always either silence or a tiny whisper. I remember trying really hard to make sound and being terrified of being down there alone. I vaguely remember the light going out and me flipping absolutel shit before i wake up.
>>
>>18763610
Wth is that? I can't read that can you post a translated one please?
>>
>>18763469
Several dreams, they will all be one sentence each:

Dream I go out hunting with friends, every time it's a different friend, and every time I shoot them.

I dream of an exact happening in the future.

I dream of being in places i've never visited before, always alone, always a foggy afternoon, later on I walk into those places in real life.

I fall asleep during class and already know what comes next before the professor says it.

I fall asleep in class and dream of wandering places, seeing things that are there in real life.

I dream of my ex.

I dream of having a girl.
>>
>>18763469
>me and my family eating pre-packaged burgers we bought at the supermarket while watching TV
>watching the news
>seeing a scandal about the company that cooked our burgers using human beings for their meat
>everyone spits the burgers, we are all shocked
>time skip, i don't remember much
>now i'm in my parent's bedroom, lying on the bed with the sheets covering everything but my eyes
>tell my mom that I'm afraid the company will cook me as well
>she says that i'm safe and nothing will happen to me, then leaves
>a few moments later, a butcher enters my room and slowly walks towards me
>petrified with fear
>the butcher takes out a huge knife
>wake up
>>
When I was around 6 years old I had a dream that I woke up, got out of bed, ate breakfast and asked my mom if I could go with her to the vet clinic (animals). She said yes and I was told to go out and wait for her in the car. I got out there in my garage and waited for her but then lights slowly dimmed and I started seeing shadows dance
>>
>>18769671
Cont.
Just outside my vision. I started hearing strange mutterings and children giggling. At this point I'm sitting in a completely black car and dark garage. I then started to call out for anyone. After I few calls I heard something rustling in the back of the car. I looked back and saw a large shadow figure start to get up. At this point I'm freaking the fuck out. He lunges for me and grabs my leg
>>
>>18769682
Cont.
He picked me up by my leg and dangles me in front of his face. He opens his mouth and I see razor sharp shark like teeth. I start to hear to mutterings and giggling again, as if comming from multiple voices from the same mouth. I wake up to white noise blazing in my ear. I remember everything so vividly. I've had similar dreams with the same figure but none ever scared me like that one. It's stuck with me for 13 years.
>>
>>18763469
everynight its the same, i see myself and friends running through a familiar forest being chased by a bear but he always playing with us and never charges. if we escape him, we reappear to the entrance of the park and it all happens again. if i run out of the familiar map / park, it becomes thick trees and i ger trapped and wake up

another dream im on the beach path and wales are all across the waves, huge waves like the surf swells in videos and huge whales waiting to eat people, im trying to alarm the everybody but no one cares,i go down to my favourite rock pool and whales are watching me, i try to walk along a coastal path but im an idiot who clambered too high and im on a steep cliff edge above whales, i jump off and land among them, im terrified and wake up scared, its saturday morning and the dream starts to leave me
>>
So I had this dream where I'm at my parents house sitting at the table in the living room behind me is a door that leads to the room and bathroom and there's a beautiful blonde girl in front of me we're casually talking and then I hear something like "heeeey" but it's muffled and sounds weak like it's an old man crying for help then I hear again and a third time so I ask the girl if she's heard it too and shemale just says "behind you" and then I can feel two very strong arms taking me from behind like in a fucking horror movie and I just wake up before I die
>>
>>18771305
Fuck it's not shemale it's she I spend way too much time on /gif
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.