[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True creepy storys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
Any kind of story about the supernatural or anything realy
>>
>>18763297
I don't like that series, tublr loves it
>>
For a bit of background, grandparents owned a pub until fairly recently, a really old pub of local historical importance (our national poet stayed in it a while and wrote a poem about it and I think now it belongs to the Robert Burns Society or conservation society idk) and ran it as a cute little Burns-themed gastro for most of my childhood, they lived in a little flat over the establishment and I got free restaurant food and cans of coke etc whenever I wanted whenever I stayed with them and stuff. Anyway, the old building has been through a lot, it's over 300 years old (maybe more like 400 I don't quite know) and in that time it's switched between being a pub and a brothel, and most of the staff have ghost stories to tell about it, my mum claimed to hear cow bells in the night and stuff (neighbouring street is called The Cowgate and aptly used to be a cow gate) we've even had a couple ghost enthusiasts up with equipment but idk I think that shit's stupid.

Anyway, here's the one brush with the paranormal I've ever had:

>be young teens, 14-ish
>staying with grandparents
>it's 2am, grandparents are asleep, I'm up using their internet
>get thirsty, no cans left in flat, decide to head downstairs and take a couple from the bar
>5mins later I'm down behind the bar
>hear somebody come downstairs
>grandpa
>"lol anon did u know you set the burglar alarm off"
>"ohshisorry"
>grandpa is a chill old guy so just laughs and pushes buttons on the wall
>takes can for himself and starts talking to me about Egypt cuz I have a family holiday coming up
>he's standing with his back to the door, I'm facing it
>hallway door (just before door of the actual bar, which is wide open) slowly opens
>this door is a heavy but fully mechanical swing-door and usually creaks like all hell, you need to put force on it (if hands aren't free- like if you have plates or whatever, you have to use hips or back and put some effort in, it could not be moved by a breeze or anything)
>will cont
>>
>>18764336

>door is also not electrical in any way so it couldn't be any electrical phenomenon
>all the same the door is opening, silently (despite usually creaking) and there's nobody there
>grandpa blithely still talking about Egypt, no idea what's happening
>manage to point and tell him to look
>he turns just as it's closing, but stops talking, watches it close silently
>turns to me laughing after it closes and spends the next good while talking about ghosts with me
>actually a pretty good memory

Pub is Poosie Nancies Inn in Ayrshire, Scotland if anyone's interested.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.