[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elisa Lam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 9znkx0389z4j.jpg (44KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
9znkx0389z4j.jpg
44KB, 604x453px
>Elisa Lam takes some MDMA and meth
>Elisa feels sexy, hot
>Elisa picks up a black janitor working in the hotel
>Elisa is fucked by the huge black cock
>Elisa gets an orgasm and literally explodes
>Elisa lands in the water tank
>The janitor keeps quiet not to cause interracial sex scandal
>Even today nobody knows what happened
I heard this story from the black janitor himself while visiting Los Angeles for the International Palmistry Conference 2016. It is true!
>>
>>18763179
Black Janitor Used Pound.
It was super effective.
Elisa Lam Fainted.
>>
>>18763179
>>
>>18763211
Underrated post
>>
File: 1486592791975.jpg (60KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
1486592791975.jpg
60KB, 220x271px
>>
File: 1466341708451.jpg (405KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
1466341708451.jpg
405KB, 534x712px
Ritualistic Satanic sacrifice

The government doesn't want you to know the true nature of her death because they're in cahoots with the zionist reptillian zeta reticulans who want nothing more than to see the enslavement of humanity in its upmost and pure form in order to use us as a food source as well as shock troops in their intergalactic conquest of all life. You'd have to be a fool for not seeing this.
Eliza was undergoing mental conditioning and the beginning stages of possession when she awoke and was shown the truth of the entire scheme. She was murdered for it as by the oppressors in order to give spirit to their god being, sathanis, who is actually the king of their civilisation who uses mind control techniques to also will and enslave them through his third eye its the truth, its obvious do not fall for the false disinformation that only misleads. Lam's case however was too complex so it was simply shrouded in and air of mystery in order to confuse and deceive don't fall for their ploy. the LAPD is directly involved in the entire pyramid of conspiracy and rodney king was a false flag puppet used by the commissioner in order to destroy white domination READ A BOOK
>>
>>18763682
Great post.
I lol'd
>>
>>18763179
Literal cuck. Obsessed with nigger cock. This website has fucked you up anon
>>
>>18763682
Wtf dude you need to go out.
>>
File: IMG_4782.jpg (20KB, 320x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4782.jpg
20KB, 320x223px
>>18763179
>>
>>18765753
Shut the fuck up you shill.
>>
>>18763179
That's why you should avoid niggers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.