[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy Scouts Of America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: JGD3099.jpg (211KB, 1600x1098px) Image search: [Google]
JGD3099.jpg
211KB, 1600x1098px
Anyone old members of Boy Scouts? If so do you remember the campfire story "The ghost of Gaye Grisby?" I really liked the story but now as time has gone by just can't recall it. It was very popular and told by the scoutmasters of all the troops on whatever outing we went on. Now a days with boyscouts are soft, they even let girls join... (venture crew) so I doubt they still tell the story. But, if you can recall it was the one where we would all be sitting listening to the scoutmaster, and then we would hear a howling sound from out in the woods that would sound to man-like to be an animal, but too animal-like to be a man. It was the sound of something in great pain. Now if you remember this would send shivers down everyone's spine, and all the scouts would group together into one unit but make themselves look big as to prepare for a wild animal attack. By this time the fire would be embers, not very bright and the scoutmasters would have to shine their flashlights out on the trees which was very frighting, the dark would play tricks on your eyes and you can almost make out faces or figures in the brush. Then suddenly the same shriek would beckon except this time only a couple yards away from camp! One Scout master would stay behind while the other scoutmasters would select a boy and wander off alone in different directions to find the source of the noise. This was the "Hunt for Gaye Grisby." and the boy and his scoutmaster would go about in the bush all night looking for clues. The whole story/skit was a coming of age, becoming a man thing, I love the skit, and you really have to appreciate the effort put-fourth into the campfire skits of Boy Scouts of America. Really though I just wish I can remember the story, the story was good, so good that it sends chills down my spine thinking about, If only I could just remember.
>>
>>18763093
literally just snipe hunting with a different name.
>>
I remember my scout master getting me to suck his dick. He played with mine too but i think i was too young to get a boner. It was ok, taste like skin.
>>
>>18763093
I was until a wendigo attacked and ate my whole troop. Survived by hiding in a small crevice which is why I'm severely claustrophobic, I suspect. Nobody believed me. They don't give out merit badges in the asylum, but at least I get free wi-fi.
>>
>>18763095
We did snipe hunting, but "Gaye Grisby" was physical and very real.
>>18763106
Wendigos are very scary, The Ghost of Gaye Grisby also had a taste for human flesh, but that was not what made him scary, if I could remember, its hidden in the back of my head and I'm getting shivers just trying to think about it.
>>
>>18763100
you should speak to the police before the statute of limitations
>>
>>18763095
Kek the god damn snipes
>>
We had "Hooks Cartoo".
Basically a guy gets double crossed stealing some confederate gold, and kills his 2 best friends, and buries them in shallow graves. He takes off in the wagon but gets lost, goes in a circle, and when he comes back, their heads are sticking our of the ground calling his name. 2 spoopy 5 me, but when the owls start calling "HOO" when you're in your tent you shit your pants. GReay times for sure
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.