[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Occultic Compass. Normally it is shown holographically on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Fringe Compass3.png (81KB, 955x793px) Image search: [Google]
Fringe Compass3.png
81KB, 955x793px
The Occultic Compass. Normally it is shown holographically on a three dimensional axis. This is a quick sketch which leaves out the z axis. The z axis would have measured a concept known as Ordulence which I cannot explain in human tongues. [I could attempt to in Chinese if you can speak it well.] If you already know what Ordulence is, then, given the basic nature of this quickly thrown together compass, you'll be able to infer the general missing trend.
A couple notes on it:

>1.
The scale is logarithmic.

>2.
Try to minimize your bias on what quadrant you think is good or bad. I used widely understood human terms for the concepts of the extra-mortal regions. Buddha, Cain, and Genghis Khan are all in the same quadrant. None is inherently superior to the other, on this graph.

>3.
This compass does not indicate where people end up after life. Just because a name is close to a region doesn't mean that that is where they now reside.

>4.
God is not represented in the compass. He is everywhere. The cosmos and all entities within it, including Satan, are an infinitesimal fraction of God's domain.

t. Grey and veteran of several time traveling wars. Feel free to ask any questions!
>>
Le bump ^.^
>>
>>18762568
Put "Nirvana" in the top left
>>
>>18762605
Nirvana doesn't exist. What many have mistaken for "nirvana" is merely Void Apathy, which is a characteristic of many forms of infernal and alien consciousness. Dead humans can never really achieve it, and either get drawn into demonic wars [due to boredom, addiction or capture] or succumb to nothingness.
>>
>>18762629
we're dealing with "the occultic compass" here
like really?
>>
>>18762633
Not sure what you mean.. Translator might be gunked up tho.
>>
What war could aliens possibly wage against one another exactly
>>
>>18762653
It's constant tbqh. We mainly fight over who gets to control Earth. There are lots of resources that are pretty much unique to Earth. You guys don't really know you have them either.. Also, the general area of space that your solar system is in is hotly contested. Really nice space.

Other than Earth, it's mainly resources around black holes and vengeance on each other. Our wars last for billions of years, with the time travel factored in.
>>
>>18762568
bless you. for once OP is not a fag but a counter of coo
>>
>>18762724
Hmm just a tip.. Watch out for eels. You've got one on your computer.
>>
>Normies

>Slumber and nothing

OP is a faggot
>>
>>18762674
>There are lots of resources that are pretty much unique to Earth.
Aliens all wanting that latest iPhone.
>>
File: get_out.gif (1MB, 321x194px) Image search: [Google]
get_out.gif
1MB, 321x194px
>>18762568
>Normally it is shown holographically on a three dimensional axis.
ok here's my question: why not make an animated gif of it, or upload a dxf of it or something, if you're so goddamn advanced? don't show an incomplete version of it to people and then lord it over them because they're on an english language message board and don't speak chinese. you're either a troll or the most smug ayy lmao I've ever seen.
>>
>>18763444
The Ordulence trend is pretty easy to infer friend. Basically, the further from the center you get, the absolute value of Ordulence increases.
>>
>>18763304
hha nah lol
>>
>>18763264
Relax.
>>
>>18765028
I know what a z axis is. it doesn't mean dick shit if nobody but you knows what ordulence is. and it means nothing because you made it up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.