[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

If anyone is up for it. I can tell the ghost story of my grandmas house. It takes place over like 70 years.
>>
>>18762452
ghost stories always welcome i will be lurking
>>
>>18762460
as long as it doesn't take 70 years, i will probably be a ghost by the time your done myself and ...idunno if i could type or anything then.
>>
>>18762460
Ok want me to green text it or do a paragraph.
>>
Now the back story of the house starts in the 1930s. A family lived there. They had a boy and other siblings. The family wanted a bigger house so they moved up to some lake. The family had a speedboat. So one day the boy wanted to secretly try it out. He pushed full throttle and the boat flipped on him. He drowned and that's the last we know of the family.
>>
>>18762464
people will probably bitch and moan if you don't greentext, but whatever you feel like.
>>
>>18762464
just do it however you want.

>not having it already typed out
>>
My grandparents moved to the house in the 1960s. When they got there they noticed a few odd occurrences but nothing out of the ordinary. Now for the first ghost occurrence. It was my aunt and uncle. They woke up in the middle of the night and went downstairs. They saw an orb come from the graveyard in the back. (There's like a big cemetery behind their house.) They watched it for a couple minutes then it went away to the side of their house. They then went to bed and that was that. The only weird thing was. Why would they go to bed after seeing such a scary sight.
>>
Well now go to the bathroom painting. This was in the late 60s. My grandma went to paint the bathroom. But every time he turned around tools were missing. The paint would just suddenly dry. So he finally just held the can and paintbrush tight and did it without stopping. He then felt an evil force or something. So he stopped and went downstairs. The paint that was on the wall from him jus dried and flaked off.
>>
Now comes the old man. My Uncle Tom. Was sleeping and started screaming. He kept saying someone was holding his feet down. Of course no one believed him. Until one day he screamed and said he couldn't breath. This went on for a couple years. Then he went to college and this continued. What I forgot to also mention. Is that they saw the boy a couple times during them growing up. They would also see the old man who mysteriously appear. Standing in doorways looking all mad.
>>
Now to the 2000s. It was Christmas Eve. My family was getting presents ready. They were in a trash bag and then they suddenly disappeared. Then in the middle of the summer they just appeared right where they had just left them. My sister next Christmas had a ring disappear. It later appeared a year later on the table.
>>
Now to my part of the story. It was late at night I was watching tv. I saw a small boy in pajamas in the corner of my eye walking up. Now I thought it was my imagination so I looked straight at it. Thing was it didn't just disappear. He stood and watched. So I got up. He then ran off and faded away. I saw him a couple times later that night. Following this. I don't know what it is. But I see him a ton now. He always comes out at night though. I never get a scared feeling when he stares at me. He's very friendly and is the ghost we think that will hide stuff occasionally. (Also there's another man who stocked his face down from the ceiling. He's also very friendly and timid. Unlike the old man, who does some mean stuff. I'll tell that in the next post.
>>
Now the old man. He'll make you feel scared out of your mind if your alone. He'll knock stuff over and follow you home. You'll feel a dark presence with him. Hell turn stuff on at night. He'll also invade your mind. When my cousin Devon saw him. The old man smiled. Later that night he said he had an incomprehensible nightmare. I saw him also but only a glimpse. I then had a dreamwhere I thought it was real. The room was perfect and so was the graveyard in the back. I kept seeing things walking towards me. Doesn't sound scary I know. But it made you feel terrible. I woke up covered in sweat, supposedly I was mumbling and screaming.
>>
So anyone want me to keep going with other stories or is it good enough
>>
just now tuning bqack in to take a read keep going if you are up to it. /x/ can always use more ghost stories.
>>
Well this one happened about a week ago. My cousins were pulling in and their lights shined against the house. The thing was, their was a silhouette of a person. The silhouette then just faded away and light shot through again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.