[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Baal and Moloch two different entities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Biblical Baal Sacrifice Altar.jpg (93KB, 755x559px) Image search: [Google]
Biblical Baal Sacrifice Altar.jpg
93KB, 755x559px
Are Baal and Moloch two different entities?
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 224x224px
>>18761912
Moloch->Molag
Baal->Bal
>>
>>18761912
/his/ would probably know better
>>
>>18762026
I will try them if nothing really comes of this thread. thanks.
>>
>>18761912
The more you know the less you know. The very concept of these beings existing are products of the unconscious mind and serve no other purpose than to distract you from the ultimate truth.
>>
>>18762081
subconscious*
>>
>>18762050
i think he's gone for the evening but i would also suggest asking Ape of Thoth in the occult/magic threads, our resident anthropologist.
>>
>>18762081
Well just to spark interesting conversation, if they truly don't exist. Then why have they been worshipped for literally centuries?

Also why do our elite, who in theory are the best and the brightest seem to believe Moloch and Baal exist, and can give them power?
>>
>>18762115
hunreds of years? that long?
>>
>>18761912
Baal comes from the Sumerian Adjective Ba'al.
It was an adjective used to describe a divine being. So Baʿal Ṣapunu, ẢlỈyn Baʿal or even ''Ba'al Zeebub''.
-Your religion is unoriginal.
-You should learn to use wikipedia
-Even google could've tell you
>>
>>18762213
In actuality thousands...
>>
>>18762220
millennia, we call em.
>>
>>18761912
Different name tags for Satan worship
>>
>>18762081
>>18762609
This. Nothing but lies and half truths.
>>
>>18761912
Yes
>>
>>18762609
>>18764440
Thanks.

Baal seems to be Lucifers son?

Moloch gives crowns but at the ultimate price.

Sound correct?
>>
>>18762087
wow youre so enlightened you cant even type a single sentence correctly
>>
File: baal.jpg (530KB, 1301x845px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
530KB, 1301x845px
>>18761912
>Are Baal and Moloch two different entities?

"Baal" means "Lord" in Hebrew.

"Moloch" means "King" in Hebrew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg
>>
>>18762006
"The Great Deciever" gee i wonder who else was given that same title
>>
>>18762115

In reality, it's the following of actual physical people that is the real power in cults and religion.
>>
>>18762242
No...you call them that. Cunt
>>
>>18761912
>Are Baal and Moloch two different entities?
mammon
>>
File: header.jpg (42KB, 450x160px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
42KB, 450x160px
>>18761912
Biblical, from Hebrew Ba'al, literally "owner, master, lord," a title applied to any deity (including Jehovah), but later a name of a particular Semitic solar deity worshipped licentiously by the Phoenecians and Carthaginians; from ba'al "he took possession of," also "he married;" related to or derived from Akkadian Belu (source of Hebrew Bel), name of Marduk. Identical with the first element in Beelzebub and the second in Hannibal. Used figuratively in English for any "false god."

Moloch- Canaanite god said to have been propitiated by sacrificing children (Leviticus xviii.21), from Latin Moloch, from Greek Molokh, from Hebrew molekh, from melekh "king," altered by the Jews with the vowel points from basheth "shame" to express their horror of the worship.
>>
Baal was more about fertility, crops, rain, and overall peosperity of the land.

Moloch was more about life, death, war, and fire.

In short they were sort of opposite eachother.
>>
>>18768983
But molock gives power for babies
>>
>>18769094
Uh huh...that is where fire, life, death stuff comes in.

And Baal was less apt to demand/have sacrifices made. All Semitic Pagan gods were dickish compared to almost every other god from different pantheons. But Moloch was one of the more dickish, Baal one of the least.
>>
>>18762081
you sound like a stirncuck
>>
Moloch wasn't a god, it was a statue where people made sacrifices. No one "worshipped" Moloch like you worship a deity.
>>
>>18769157

this (more or less).

Moloch was a type of sacrifice - not a God.
>>
>>18766201
Allah of the Quran. Literally referred to as "The greatest deceiver".
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.