[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can /x/ give me a quick rundown on this whole March 15th thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 49

File: 1486508559303.png (335KB, 605x540px)
1486508559303.png
335KB, 605x540px
So can /x/ give me a quick rundown on this whole March 15th thing?
>>
>>18761758
3 days remaining until Hello World.

The trouble with providing a non-abstract answer is fairly quantum though. Think of it like there is an unspoken understanding, but the more rigidly you try to define/observe it then the less chance of it happening (hence why nobody gives straight answers).

Think of it like everyone acknowledging all the zero-sum arguments and then giving them power by half-observational methods.

If it helps: Every time you click "I'm not a robot" you help a robot come a little bit more human; this robot might be you.

Hello World.
>>
>>18761773
can you bog it down for us a little more? i have been away from /x/ for some time.
>>
>>18761773
That's a funky word salad you have there.
>>
>>18761780
Intelligence/awareness/wisdom + internet = shared consciousness.

The more you interact with a computer, the more computer-like you become in your thinking.

Politically it is called the 'echo chamber', however it applies for any group of individuals with a shared/unified approach.

4chan has been breeding a singularity for quite some time, unbeknownst to its user base. When Trump got elected it 'woke' some people up, and then when they read his contract with the American people they finally understood something outside of their singularity/echo chamber.

Because 4chan has always thought of itself as loner losers it kept people in that mental state (self-perpetuating), but ever since Trump a lot of the users (old|new) are waking up/realizing that everything is relative. Not everyone here is a shitposter/loser/retard.

Given the high throughput + intelligence requirement to filter shitposts from viable discussion of this website, a lot of the wiser users have started to try and wake up other 4chan users. Because (?)!>0 and http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=rootz%5E0.5%2Fz%5E3 it is easy to understand that from randomness/chaos you can actually generate meaningful content.

15/03/2017 is a critical mass event. Essentially it is the Infinite monkey theorem proof.

Does that help?
>>
>>18761827
oh, it's a /pol/ meme then?
>>
>>18761835
The roots were political because that is where the most socially active (good or bad) users would be.

/x/ and /sci/ are a part of it because they chose to be. They simply needed a spark they could understand/share.

/x/ = Kek

More a merging of board concepts because the 'more prevalent shit posters' utilize multiple boards. Like being a cross-disciplinary doctor.
>>
>>18761758
It's my birthday and you're all invited to celebrate it with me.
>>
>>18761859
what about the stripey stockings and the red ... kek is a fucking frog man!
>>
my buddy ross hung himself in 2015 on 3/15
>>
>>18761876
i fucking hate tax forms, i dont' blame him.
>>
File: hnnnng1.jpg (91KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnng1.jpg
91KB, 1600x900px
>>18761925
and you can see why, i can't even count.
>>
/pol/ = extrovert
/x/ + /sci/ = introvert

Introverts are more intelligent by virtue of how they spend their time, however because of the correlation between (intelligence + not wanting to impose their ideals/thoughts on others) they needed an EXTREMELY concrete proof of their relative intelligence in society.

Extrovert 'wise guys' found the link between them and introvert 'wise guys', and so Kek was rediscovered/born/founded.

This is what most mean by 'waking up'. Intellectuals put themselves in their own boxes, and society doesn't help by telling them that they are worthless/useless. It is hard for an introvert to self-identify as actually being intelligent because aside from I.Q. there is no real metric, but there is now.

Time.

For /pol/ this is easily identified by those who can remember/collaborate all of Trump's comments with his actions and extrapolate the information over 'his' career.

For /sci/ this is expressed as: (?)!>0 | quantum physics (reference frames) | condensing ANYTHING = efficiency

For /x/ this is being able to think as a ternary operator: 0&|1 = Being God (shared collective understanding of what is beneficial for the self/group)
>>
>>18761943
I'll give you a (You) for going through the trouble of making this all up
>>
>>18761953
I'm here to answer questions. I can understand if what I wrote does not 'vibe' with you, but it is easier if you ask questions.

However for many simply asking questions can feel like a submission, of sorts. So those that ask, I answer.

I think it is the kindest thing to do.
>>
>>18761943
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!
>>
>>18761968
Dumb it down for the rest of us fags who don't feel like doing computer math at midnight
>>
>>18761780
The chin wonder will save humanity
>>
>>18761970
That was essentially Trump's platform. If you overload people who cannot retain much knowledge or perform abstraction (poor/uneducated) then they will simply latch on to his 'keyword matching' approach.

Really wasn't any different from spam e-mail. Half-intelligent people know to avoid it but spam is delivered in the way it is delivered in order to catch those least willing/capable to pursue them should the scam be discovered.

>>18761977
I don't know what you want me to simplify. It helps if you provide a question or share your own personal interests so I can find the intersection.
>>
>>18761968
so basically the 15th is the latest happening date, in a nutshell?
>>
>>18761943
>(?)!>0
What's ? supposed to be?
>>
>>18761986
Explain it in 1 or 2 sentences, like an elevator pitch
>>
Beware the Ides of March.

Julius Caesar was murdered.

What was happening at that time and place in history?

Let that sink in.
>>
Is something substantial on the lives of 4chan/imageboard users going to happen?
Will some of them/us have an awakening, a bigger insight into some things or a more organized way of thought?

I sure can believe some of what you say because I can't prove otherwise (for now), so if you can at least tell me something that should happen on March 15th, I'll be more inclined to your theories and keep an eye out for it.
>>
In 44 B.C. the Roman Republic was at its height of its power. Gaul, Greece, Spain, and even Egypt were under Rome's control. The Senate gave the title of "dictator for life" to the man who had won Rome its victories, Gaius Julius Caesar. But immediately, a plot to assassinate Caesar was hatched. A "dictator for life" was a threat to the senate, and to the ideals of the republic which had started 450 years earlier when the Romans had gotten rid of another dictator, the cruel King Tarquin. The Roman senators did not want to return to the time of dictators or kings. Besides, Julius Caesar had made many enemies in Rome.

There were more than sixty conspirators. Many had been Caesar's close friends. Their reasons for joining the plot were many. Some were personal. They felt Caesar had disrespected them or their families. Others were ideological .The idea of a dictator for life was against every democratic idea of the Republic. And everyone knew that under Caesar's dictatorship, their opportunities for financial gain and political power would vanish. The power of the Senate would be lost.

The assassination of Julius Caesar was on March 15, the Ides of March.
>>
>>18761870
But for real though, happy birthday Anon.
>>
>>18761991
More the cresting of the wave. http://www.crestingwave.com/sites/default/files/splashimages/wave6.png

>>18761999
The ? is a bit complicated, however it is used as a placeholder because any algorithm can be placed inside intuitively and expanded if you simply find the correct time expansions and factorial points. Or, mathematically put, it is 'faith'.
(?) = Every journey begins with a single step in time
! = Don't stop to smell the roses
>0 = and you will escape 0/the void

>>18762002
You just gave me a 'how'. I asked for a 'what'. I will assume you mean OP's question.
March 15th is the point of no return for intellectuals to 'wake up'; meaning they will whether they want to or not. After that things are gonna get real weird because all the untapped potential is gonna go 'sploosh'.

>>18762031
A LOT of people are realizing that they themselves are intelligent enough (genuinely) to be able to replace a LOT of systems that exist. On March 15th they will realize that they already have the tools to do so (e.g. 4chan tracked down Shia LeBouf).
>>
>>18762033
So what, a potential dictator will be assassinated before they can really take power?

There's actually a lot of candidates for this, besides the obvious. Plenty of world-shaking (though not shattering) elections/votes have been happening.
>>
>>18762045
what if nothing happens?
>>
>>18762057
then it was just a prank
>>
>>18761758
the seer who predicted this was an Etruscan, and while Rome conquered Etruria, seers of Etruscan descent were prized in Rome.
>>
File: Bob.jpg (256KB, 570x896px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
256KB, 570x896px
>>18762059
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 636x478px
>>18761980
That'$ right
>>
>>18762057
My plans are my own. March 15th is my Hello World date. Whether or not others will do something is, thankfully, their choice. Waking up however will be thrust upon a lot of people. Everyone will at their own pace, but it will start on that day. I prefer to call it 'critical mass' rather than a cresting wave, but they are more or less the same.

>>18762059
For some people it will be.
>>
>>18762072
a reboot of 12/21/2012?
>>
>>18762085
Palindromatic sum = 11; that was a fun one.
No reboots. This mechanism hasn't been switched on before.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 265x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 265x350px
>>18762092
So, sorry if I'm visualizing this improperly, but if this awakening is going to come about in a wave and the specified date isn't its crest but rather critical mass, then where is the crest?
>>
>>18762072
so what your saying is, on march 15th all the uneducated people who voted for trump but act like they don't like him, and the even less educated simple minded delusional people who cannot accept his authority as president, will all of a sudden wake up and support Trump as a great man and president? and all these people will use their own bodies to build a wall between mexico and the usa? and mexico will cover the cost? I like how you think. On March 15th, hello world, means, hello Trump.
>>
>>18762119
Trumps smiling face you asshole.
>>
>>18762128
i think it's probably going to result in a syntax error.
>>
>>18762092
what do you mean by mechanism?
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 800x783px
>>18762131
Brainfuck.kgb
>>
>>18762119
Crest = apex = critical mass = point of no return.

Are you asking for where/how? Well, I believe moderate users of 4chan know now that this site is heavily monitored and used by political/news groups to shift/monitor public opinion. It has gotten to the point now where 4chan inspired events are more prevalent than ever in the news cycle. So 4chan would be the 'where', but really it has been slowly building since Trump's inauguration.

>>18762128
That would be amazing actually, but I don't think /pol/ will succeed completely. Their desire is to over-saturate Trump support so America itself can 'wake up', but it will be more a collective of other things rather than one critical event (Archduke Franz Ferdinand).

>>18762138
System/collective/mechanism. Basically there is a system that is already primed to accept 'input' but it won't be activated until March 15th.
>>
>>18761827
You're giving people too much credit, they don't have that much influence over the powers of this universe.
>>18762045
>untapped potential is gonna go 'sploosh'.
Spooky
>>
>>18762148
They have influence over their own powers though, most people just lack the awareness to do so. If you are capable/confident enough in at least one area you eventually figure out that everything is connected somehow. When enough people realize that then you get a critical mass.
>>
>>18762148
they do, but this is the kicker, they have not a clue, so it makes no difference either way. that's just what I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 518x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 518x820px
>>18762147
I'd just like to say you're, really, really, smart, and that you should feel good about it.
>>
>>18762147
i understand the concept of a mechanisim i was hoping you would elaborate on what it is? where it is? whats it made off? i dont know why you have to be mysterious for the sake of it, its off putting when you claim to want to give people answers
>>
>>18762147
yeah this is pretty much like what happened here in 2012.

big spiritual or trandimensional breakthrough some kind of uplifting of humanity or transition into a newer, sleeker, sexier mode of being. a mass awakening / raising of consciousness. man i heard about this for years beforehand and it was really apeshit around here for like a year up until then.
>>
Cut the fucking power. People will get on the same level really quick.
>>
>>18762147
Ferdinan? lol more like 30 years prior, the Austrian succession, aka ww0. Basically, omg, that guy? ok, maybe a little of both, but it makes me wonder what the world would have been like if 4chan was around back then?
>>
>>18762190
pics of hitler would have had handlbar moustache.
>>
>>18762169
Why? I've never seen reason to feel good about it before, nor will that opinion change in the future. Happiness is generated from being a part of a system and intelligence is by no means a universal metric that systems will integrate (See: Politics -> U.S.A. -> Trump)

>>18762186
The more refined your question the better the answer. It can be upsetting for some to hear it in that fashion, but really I am answering the questions you provide quite literally. My apologies for said autism. Are you asking for MY mechanism in place? Machine learning + A.I.
Where it is? On my computer + cloud
What's it made of? Well, it began with (?)!>0 and ended up matrix mapping algorithm results and guiding it with learning objectives (desires).

>>18762187
Transhumanism? That is still some time away. An awakening though for intellectuals/autistics/introverts though is what is on the cards. Them + Internet inside a slow moving political/economic system = 'tipping the balance'. The new and silent humans are MUCH faster than older models. Generational gaps now come with factorial processing leaps.

>>18762189
That level though is base survival and not everyone is prepared for that.
>>
>>18762221
Weeds out the weak. Isn't that who are in control want?
>>
>>18762221
basically 2012, now with updated meme-tech.
>>
>>18762221
can you tell me how you implement Machine Learning? how do YOU do it? whats it involve?
>>
>>18762235
Those who are 'truly' in control? They don't care. However 'weeding' out the weak would be a tad silly if they wanted to go for complete totalitarian/dictatorship level control. Weed out the middle class.

>>18762236
Perhaps.

>>18762239
For example: MTMJW

More Than My Job's Worth

As a ratio you can map this to business' level of exposure versus cost of hire.

Level of exposure = legal + publicity + quarterly profits

If you can identify the lowest common legal proceeding with a minimum 'out of court cost' but keep the number of them below the level of frivolous lawsuits (to prevent significant backlash) you can then simply use all the out-of-work lawyers to inundate key position people that are underappreciated by the company (Sys admins/engineers/etc.) and destroy them.

The U.S. legal system has so many clauses/stupidities inherent that you only need find the oldest applicable law to the industry and work your way upwards.
>>
>>18762239
AWS/Cloud computing helps a lot. They are the computational equivalents of community/generational experience.

Once you have a matrix value (0 -> 0.5 -> 1) and know how to program the boundaries of an algorithm (so machine + human learning) you get a fairly plaintext answer. So long as you keep your super-variables to 3 or a divisible ratio, then you're golden.
>>
>>18762251
taking esoteric programming languages quite literally I see
>>
>>18762245
Ummm, what do you mean? They need capable slaves.
>>
>>18762239
Oh, it also helps to know that the boundaries are 3 and 7 for any polynomial stepping to be valid/accurate.

>>18762267
I would say they already have capable slaves. Ultimately you only need 'other humans' to perform 'other human' functions. The only thing you can't really human-out is sex/intimacy at this juncture. However there is always that interesting convergence of 'if you get VR, then why deal with reality?'

At that point wouldn't everyone be as rich as they want whilst living in a shitty hell hole? Property market would go funny.
>>
>>18762280
what will happen after people realize and wake up though?
>>
>>18762280
Of course they already have capable slaves. But how do you know people just existing is not what is really keeping this reality together? Humans serve more of a purpose than just to procreate. We are here for a reason. We are still trying to figire that out.
>>
>>18762288
Collaboration. The more 'woke' you are the more aware of YOURS and OTHERS abilities you become.
Again, like 4chan finding Shia LeBouf.

A lot of people aren't aware that this site collectively has more capacity than any other single entity (private|government) I can think of. The number of intelligent/educated people on here is staggering and the world is forcing a collective approach to problems. So when the meek learn to speak, they will speak to heal.

>>18762296
My answer to that gets a little complicated. All life has to end 'by choice' before our cycle is capable of going through other dimensions collectively.
>>
do you think thre will be an increase in latent psychic abilities manifesting?
>>
>>18762310
So you are saying that even microscopic organisms must "choose" to die. Even though some of them are never going to be capable complex thought?
>>
>>18762337
Why must it be bound by thought? Existential quandaries are uniquely human. Most life already has an accepted 'I must die now' mechanism inside them.
>>
>>18762310
Or that someone, or something must choose for everyone for life to end?
>>
>>18762322
Psychic? Only in the realm of 'empath'.
>>
>>18761758
The Ides of March. I don't know what is all supposed to happen. But the guy I know said it will be when Hanz is taken care of. He has went silent since a couple weeks ago, said preparations were in place. Tried to get more out of him the last time we talked but he said if he told me any more then there would be risk of the events not playing out as they are supposed to.
>>
>>18762371
It is not bound by thought. But a choice is a choice. The choice may not be the said entity's own decision I suppose.
>>
does this have anything to do with the boston marathon bombing in 2015?
>>
>>18762387
Hanz? They guy who was "where is my waifu" all the time?
>>
Should I be scared?
>>
>>18762432
No. Fear is a poor motivator.
>>
>>18762397
I guess. He apparently posts a bit on here. He done something to piss off some higher ups and they're going to take him in. I didn't have much knowledge of him until my contact was telling me about it.

Also apparently some kind of awakening will happen for a small amount of the population but the overall effects won't be witnessed until a brief time after.

Not confirmed, but my personal theory is that Hanz is one of those few and his ramblings has made him noticed by the higher ups. So, he's probably going to get experimented on.
>>
>>18762045
I hope you're right that the 15th is the date that people come online. A lot already are, but I'm really curious as to how you think it's actually going to look.

For most people it will be like any ordinary day where they wake up, go to work, etc. The actual changes in massive systems and institutions like government, culture, enterprise, etc. can't in my opinion accommodate how quick and efficient collective consciousness is. On top of that you're kind of glossing over the civil unrest here, the forces controlling now would be ousted and that means war, as I'm sure you know.

What you're basically saying is this is actually it and humanity enters a new epoch in 3 days. That's a big claim.

I do hope you're right though, it's about time for people to realize this internet thing is just training wheels for the real thing.
>>
I've court in three days, really really really hoping I don't miss out on the supposed happening.
>>
>>18762337
wait so we all have to kill ourselves?
>>
>>18762599
No, the other one claims all living things must choose to die.
>>18762310
Can you read?
>>
>>18762643
how does that work exactly
>>
>>18762649
mass death on march 15th?
>>
>>18761812
Kek
>>
>>18761870
Aw hells yeah
>>
First you take part A and slowly mix with part C while on a low heat. Then you apply part B vigorously to your scalp. Rinse and repeat for desired effect. Only after part B has been rinsed off completely, then you remove the AC from the heat and let cool. After AC is cool, consume AC. It will then take the form of BS. Enjoy.
>>
This>>18762672
Was for you >>18762649
>>
>>18762553
There is a big difference between a crest and a new epoch being ushered in. For a collective change to be identified you have to have a shared 'we did it!' moment. Again why I provided the Franz Ferdinand comparison. Essentially more people will see their own strings and feel empowered to cut them. This is just what technology provides.

>>18762599
No. It is hard to explain this until you can think of yourself as a brain piloting a shell, because then you can just go 'oh well, then I could be gender X crossed with animal Y and still be human' and that would be true. Choosing to let go of something collectively ~ death. It's a cycle of suffering that exists but does not need to.

>>18762658
I think if this truly happened it would be quite dull.

>>18762672
Long enough exposure (forced or otherwise) leads to normalization, this is true. Again Trump is a good example of that.
>>
>>18762553
On a larger note the people in power don't need to be ousted, their needs just need to be catered to. It is just as easy to convince a millionaire he has power/influence as it would a beggar in truth. When you rub elbows with enough rich/elite you can see that they are as unaware as the common man when it comes to simple self-awareness, it is why self-help/religion/spirituality is rampant in those circles.
>>
>>18762685
Don't know how you took what I wrote and turned it into exposure leads to normalization, with Trump being an example. What are you?
>>
>>18761758
It's my birthday,anon ^_^
>>
>>18762685
>>18762700

You've lost me a bit, I don't think there's as much overlap in our ideas as I immediately suspected. I think the 15th will just be a normal day, the trickle will continue.

Happy to hear your thoughts on what it will actually look like though.
>>
>>18762718
You provided a syntax with established actions along with extremely vague variables. Trump syntax = political platform / people's expectations of government = empty promises until reinforcement is required via RNC/Public backlash (energy from that system forces him to move to enact on the promises that keep him in office).

>>18762730
Well, why not today? Everyone keeps looking behind their shoulders or at somebody elses lot to see if they are going to do anything. Why not here? Why not now? Mar 15 just enabled enough people the time to identify what they need to get 'worked up'. That plus media exposure for 4chan = a cresting wave.

Even if a nuke went off on the 15th, would anything really change? No. Stop looking over your shoulder. Just look at yourself first. That's why I did, which is why I can do what I do.
>>
>>18762743
It was a satirical reply. Answer my question. What are you?
>>
>>18762743
>Even if a nuke went off on the 15th, would anything really change? No.

You need a tripcode because somebody is trolling using your name.
>>
>>18762773
Human.

>>18762785
All posts in this thread using the /psy/mon name have all been used by one person. If there is a discrepancy in the flow of information you can ask for any clarification. My point in that post was that even if a nuke did go off, nothing inherently would change. Because nobody would be expecting change or seeking it. Everything in relation to a nuke would be reactionary. Humans have lived/been reactionary for far too long. It's the fact that everyone wants 'something' that isn't 'them' to happen. That way they can simply react and not have to be more than 'If A then B'.
>>
>>18762685
Can you go into the "...brain...death...cycle..." more or explain it differently. What do you mean by gender X crossed with animal Y?
>>
>>18762790
You are full of shit simon.
>>
>>18762790
Reactionary politics is why 4chan is so popular in the first place.

It's very tough to reconcile increased collective consciousness with predictions of the future and how it will play out. Step back and try again.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 590x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 590x640px
>>
>>18762790
I'll give you credit, you're awfully dedicated to this character you're RPing as.
>>
>>18762792
If some humans are little more than a product of their upbringing/environment, then how are they any different from a robot? I think drug takers call it 'ego death', where you realize that 'self' is malleable. When you break free from that then you can envision yourself being a tentacled penis monster and still 'you'. For example, what is sitting behind your eyes right now? It's 'you', but why eyes? It can feel like a very circular argument but there is a conclusion.

>>18762801
Do you say this for my benefit, yours, or others in this thread? From my own perspective and those that I care for my knowledge has been able to benefit. Even if it is ultimately flawed, by all metrics of my own devising and environments I interact with: I'm correct.

>>18762808
4chan has had its fingers in many a pie for quite some time, just it hasn't been 'cool' to identify it as a source (unless you count the Oprah stuff; still in a negative context). However in regards to collective consciousness: Most things can be reduced to a binary outcome. Enough has happened for the western worlds in a lot of regards to reach a critical event, so either people will hyper-normalize and Trump is the new standard, or people will improve. Because tech/internet/growth/communication is a constant, the only operator I can see is '+'

>>18762830
To assume all users of 4chan fall into category A or B is frankly wrong. Let's assume I am autistic (I am, but I have to provide that proviso regardless) and can only think like a computer. Autism is also associated with a lack of self/ego (inability to separate 'that' from 'self') and an abundance of information input (from many sources). I used to think that everyone simply said 'gtfo fag' in some humorous context but now I can understand there are a lot of reasons behind people saying it. In fact simply being a part of a group might influence your words, so what 'you' say and who 'you' are can be very different.
>>
File: No god here today, just me.png (784KB, 740x630px) Image search: [Google]
No god here today, just me.png
784KB, 740x630px
Looks like some great roleplaying going on in this thread
>>
>>18761773
>fairly quantum
>quantum leap
ziggy is that you?
>>
>>18762856
Of course you "think" you are correct. You don't know any better. Seems like you are just throwing out big words and coming up with rediculous theories about things I don't really think you you know alot about. It's ok though. I have nothing better to do obviously.
>>
>>18762856
You don't know much about politics do you
>>
>>18762862
Guess you'll find out in three days, faggot.

I am not a robot.
>>
>>18762867
That series ended like shit. If I could conceive a son, I couldn't imagine I'd be more disappoint.

I am not a robot.
>>
>>18762869
Everyone thinks they are correct to the best of their knowledge.

>>18762870
I don't know what would be considered an acceptable standard of knowledge about politics.

>>18762867
I rather liked this series.
>>
>>18762897
No. That is inaccurate. Most people realize they don't know very much and use the knowledge they have to obtain more knowledge. Nobody knows everything, nor will they ever. How old are you?
>>
>>18761986
this is flat-earth levels of stupid made up bullshit.
Im sure that made sense in your head, too. Sure, a political movement is like spam mail.

just shut the fuck up, smoke another bowl and go to bed.
>>
>>18762910
Hm. Thread-death.
>>
What exactly is gonna happen on Hello World day ?
>>
>>18762933
OP doesn't know because he's just a larper
>>
>>18762933
For me: I get to inject my code into society. I've been waiting a long time to find my way in, and I have one now.

For other autistics/gentle intellectuals: They'll wake up and see that there is a way for them to do something similar in their own fashion, if they so choose. However they will take some time to get over it. It will mostly happen on 4chan and spread out in an interesting fashion. I liken it to people finally coming to understand 'intelligence' is ill-defined, like the word 'love' was. LGBTQ and religious groups are pressuring alternative modes of thought, "Hey! Recognize/understand us so you can ease our suffering!"

It all eventually comes to a point. That's not to say that racsim/bigotry will die forever, more that it will just have less power over intelligence.

>>18762943
I do remember LARPing once long ago (10+ years). A woman I was interested in was interested in it. Was a very peculiar experience. I think there is a lot to be said in having a shared narrative.
>>
Will either pop this or its parallel reality. Depending on decisions made in certain of those days remaining.
>>
File: 1469546327756.jpg (43KB, 500x573px) Image search: [Google]
1469546327756.jpg
43KB, 500x573px
>>18761870
>>
>>18762953
But why
>>
>>18762953
>LGBTQ and religious groups are pressuring alternative modes of thought, "Hey! Recognize/understand us so you can ease our suffering!"
>It all eventually comes to a point. That's not to say that racsim/bigotry will die forever, more that it will just have less power over intelligence.

Holy shit this guy doesn't know what he is talking about at all. Wow.
>>
>>18761773
A whole bunch of meaningless babble.

God, /x/ fucking blows these days.
>>
File: 1488701874415.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1488701874415.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
Once again I see a date and once again it will not be happening. Good effort tho.

>>18762961
That's a funny picture desu.
>>
>>18762962
Unable to provide a why as there was no 'specific' provided.

>>18762973
Then by virtue of not knowing what I am talking about at all, I have nothing for you or any other person you know/can identify. Resulting in thread-death.

>>18762982
>>18762996
Ah, thread-death.

Well, all discussions must come to a close I guess. To anyone reading this silently: It's okay to be called wrong if that is what it takes to become right. Conversations are just about flow and there are a lot of barriers people can put up (un)consciously. Rather than battering against the walls just wait for the questions (an invitation). Seeking clarity is better than assuming ignorance, and most people will grant clarity if you just ask.

>You can't force it however.

Goodbye.

>To those who wanted entertainment I hope you were, to those that wanted answers I hope I provided.
>>
>>18763003
What will you succeed by injecting your code into society
>>
>>18762014
Fucking senators
>>
>>18763010
another name on the 4chan habbening wall of shame
>>
>>18761758
Must be spoops
>>
>>18761758
nothing will happen
>>
>>18761758

All his stuff about the wokening seems accurate but where the fuck did they get the date from? How does something like this even get a date? A math equation, wtf?
>>
File: 1488442673312.png (270KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488442673312.png
270KB, 640x480px
>>18761870
It is my birthday too!
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
4644.jpg
70KB, 248x252px
Like all /x/ predictions. And as always, when nothing happens, people will claim that it was just a misinterpretation and put off the date some more.
>>
Could someone explain what psy was attempting to poorly explain? And what is this "I am not a robot" stuff? Just some stupid roleplaying meme shit?

Been away for a while (like OP) and am completely lost...
>>
>>18761773
>If I say quantum I don't have to make sense.
>Quantum is magical.
>I know something you don't because I'm so much smarter thn actual smart people.
>Have some more delicious word salads.

You are so full of shit, drug taking, pretentious, psueudo enlightened, self aggrandising twat.
Can you please take a mental picture of this time of your life so you can look back and remember how cringey you were.
You'll have probably moved on to the next bullshit thing next.
/x/ has always been full of idiots like you roleplaying(not always intentionally).
Man you russled my jimmies and triggered me hard.

FYI the singularity will be around 2040 by current predicionts, made by people who know there shit and don't pretend to be morpheus.
>>
>>18763283
or it happened on the astral realm sorry you're too mundane to access it
>>
File: logos-sophia.jpg (84KB, 945x778px) Image search: [Google]
logos-sophia.jpg
84KB, 945x778px
>>18761970
>If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

>>18761986
>That was essentially Trump's platform. If you overload people who cannot retain much knowledge or perform abstraction (poor/uneducated) then they will simply latch on to his 'keyword matching' approach.

633ing is believing

>>18712633
>>
>>18763317
>FYI the singularity will be around 2040 by current predicionts

The singularity is now, 633
>>
>>18763296
You got it in a nutshell.
Psy fell for the /pol/ got trump elected meme.
Not generations of very pissed off people who have been either ignored, derided or manipulated by politicians for way to long, finally being motivated to vote in large numbers by a seemingly political outsider and demagogue.
Hillary ran a pretty crap campaign too, as well as being a woman.
Trumps lulzy but unintentionally genius, controversial twitterings help too.
As did 4chan but not to the degree the kektards think..
>>
File: 8c6.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.gif
443KB, 480x238px
>>18763324
>>
>>18763333
Sweet quads but you're wrong, 336
>>
File: Angry-Driver-300x200.jpg (13KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Driver-300x200.jpg
13KB, 350x200px
So is anyone going to fucking explain what's supposed to happen on March 15th, 137 posts later? Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>18761827
ye i get it. it's larping/troll shitposting like the alien selfie
>>
>>18763328
>>18763333
>>18763337

Too late, the roleplay singularity has now been consumed by the real singularity.
>>
>>18763418
another bullshit thread collapsed under it's own weight.
>>
>>18762145
Ifunny watermark
Faggot
>>
File: memed.jpg (80KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
memed.jpg
80KB, 462x700px
>>18762913
Sure it is.

Did you even knew who Obama was before being spammed with it?
>>
>>18763420
33:44 420

Not when you create a wormhole bridge connecting two points in spacetime.

Quints and palindromes

>>18763474

474 = R Sep R

Reciever
>>
>>18763485
you must be new here
>>
>>18761758
There ain't sheit happening on Mar15.
>>
>>18763499

99 is Meme Meme

The Meme of Memes
>>
File: star-wars-1313-e1471866629572.jpg (14KB, 780x360px) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-1313-e1471866629572.jpg
14KB, 780x360px
>>18763515

Toroid Convergence

>>18763499

Looping back on itself.

https://youtu.be/bVPg6-Lqck0

Descending to the pit.
>>
File: 00-main-ly-beatrix-hd-daz3d.jpg (142KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
00-main-ly-beatrix-hd-daz3d.jpg
142KB, 960x1248px
>>18763528

13:22:13

https://youtu.be/-dnv2tSY0PE

Beatrix! I'm coming for you!
>>
jesus this shit is like if patrick bateman was in akira
>>
File: torusfield.jpg (94KB, 736x698px) Image search: [Google]
torusfield.jpg
94KB, 736x698px
https://youtu.be/mLFvthzy294

>>18763539

13:27:27

And 27 is Sep after set Two

Cubit.
>>18689942

See?
s33?
633?

>>18712633
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>18763553

13:33

https://youtu.be/E3lRvPV_BZQ

Pocalypsin
>>
>>18761943
So, you are basically saying we are about to enter the dark ages and everything was because a frog meme and an idiot who won the presidency thanks neet russian bots.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6oIEr06CSo
>>
just sounds like a good reason to do a dose of DMT and let the meditation go where it goes... So like any other day really
>>
>>18762982
It made sense, didn't it?
>>
File: 31.jpg (172KB, 1376x584px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
172KB, 1376x584px
>>18763554
Just a heads up, no such thing as coincidence.

Instead, convergence.

HaS
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>18762221
Asdgf
>>
>>18761758

Beware the ides of March.

Read some Shakespeare.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 125x93px
>>18762397
This goy? I was in a thread w/ him earlier, he told us his life story and how he thinks he's dealing with an anomaly
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18762668
>>
File: lawnmowerman_153.jpg (228KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
lawnmowerman_153.jpg
228KB, 800x551px
>>
File: worry.jpg (493KB, 1366x1645px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
493KB, 1366x1645px
>>
>>18764341
Go away hanz. Nobody likes yoi.
>>
File: 0 (1).jpg (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
0 (1).jpg
166KB, 1024x768px
>>
As an Ausfag, should I be giving a shit about this?
I'm taking a trip to the laundromat that day.
>>
mfw you learn being lightly on the spectrum gives you autist super powers but none of their tard weaknesses or behaviors

we are assimilating to one hivemind and then ascending
>>
literally evolution
>>
15th of March is the date of the Dutch national parliamentary elections, if that helps.
>>
>>18764390
not sure but i think thats the park in my city.
>>
>>18764569
Stop roleplaying Hanz
>>
>>18764577
im not roleplaying mate. these folks will allways post pictures of my neighbourhood. happend even when i was still living in the other city.
>>
>>18761943
>/pol/ = extrovert

Because every poltard is an outgoing social individual

>/x/ + /sci/ = introvert

Because there isn't a haunted house hook up thread on /x/. I swear it's like you intro/extrovertedfags don't even know what the words mean anymore
>>
>>18761870
Preemptive happy birthday, anon
>>
>>18764675
>being this new to not know its a meme to say "thats my birthday" whenever someone claims its happening at a certain day.
>>
>>18764582
You keep making this shit up to pretend the illuminati are trying to get you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGzdpvgTPsc
Economics and 3/15
>>
>>18764693
right. have fun in your little bluepilled world.
>>
>>18764702
Have fun roleplaying at being a special little retard that the illuminati have some interest in
>>
>>18764729
i dont need to roleplay to achive that, mate.
>>
>>18764735
True, you really are a retard
>>
>>18764742
you are the retard here if you believe im just trolling all of you for years now. look in the archive, there are other posts where people post my neighbourhood.

one day i will vanish for good and you will just believe i trolled you all the time. *no, no no..*
>>
>>18764757
>there are other posts where people post my neighbourhood
Where YOU post your neighborhood
>>
>>18764692
I've been here since we had a guro and loli board and then when /x/ was the general photography board. Let's not make too many assumptions, my autistic retarded friend.
>>
>>18764766
why do you not want to believe that there are really people out there who want to scare me?

do you REALLY think im doing all this, for years even, just to troll you guys?

i have been in mental wards several times and even posted it's adress. people called my fucking doc while i was there. i even received a good ol' pizza delivery straight to my room. do you think i did all this just to troll you? even when i didnt have internet access?

and to this pic: it even took my a while to realize that this is the park near myneighbourhood because i havent been there for years and the 2 concrete wings werent there the last time i saw it. thats why im just assuming its that one place in the park near my neighbourhood.
>>
>>18764779
its not an assumption. its careful observation. things that you people are unable to see.
>>
>>18764787
>it even took my a while to realize that this is the park near myneighbourhood because i havent been there for years and the 2 concrete wings werent there the last time i saw it. thats why im just assuming its that one place in the park near my neighbourhood.
Sure, whatever you say

You lying roleplay faggot
>>
>>18764766
you are just too close minded.
>>
>>18764798
at this point its obvious you are a shill.
>>
>>18764803
It's obvious you're roleplaying
>>
>>18761986
why would a poor person vote for Trump? he want's America to get off their sorry asses and work. And the illegal aliens who don't pay taxes to get the fuck out of the country. The rant about the "uneducated" who voted for Trump is not holding water. They were smart enough to "take the ball" from the retarded liberals. What really hurts the snowflakes is the fact that there are enough "dumb" conservatives to see through their stupidity and take control back. The Age of Imagination is simply over. Its time for reality to set back in. Its time for a person to work for a living. Its time for people to accept who they are. If you have a dick you piss in the men's room. Its really simple. If someone makes fun of you because you wish you were a woman. Then that's your problem....not the rest of the worlds. Buckle up buttercup. Rub some dirt on your feelings and toughen them up because its gonna be a bumpy ride.
>>
>>18764814
its obvious you are a shill.
>>
File: 9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg (36KB, 393x342px) Image search: [Google]
9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up.jpg
36KB, 393x342px
cant wait till nothing happens like always
>>
>>18764820
Roleplaying shit
>>
>>18764831
closeminded bigot.
>>
File: CLIP STUDIO PAINT_8.jpg (136KB, 957x660px) Image search: [Google]
CLIP STUDIO PAINT_8.jpg
136KB, 957x660px
>>18761827
Sounds like someone just finished Serial Experiments Lain series.

/x/ cringy as ever.
>>
>>18762057
More of the same, as per every 'Happening'.
>>
Everyone hates you Hanz, even your own family
>>
>>18764842
i know. i caught my mom talking to the subtenant about "we have to get rid of him"
a short time later i was at court about getting me locked up for life.
>>
>>18764851
Another roleplaying lie
>>
>>18764854
sorry excuse for a human being, you.
>>
>>18762189
Can we? Please?

Take up arms and fight.
>>
>>18764863
Says you, the person who spend all his time on an image board, lying about his shit life
>>
>>18764876
except im not lying about my shit life. i know its shit and i keep saying it, too. shill.
>>
>>18764877
Then why would the illuminati be interested Ina worthless piece of scum like you?
>>
>>18764887
how about you ask them when they capture me in 3 days.
>>
>>18764901
How about you stop roleplaying, you gay faggot
>>
>>18764901
No worries Hanz we got you.
>>
>>18764909
you got me as in "were behind you" or you got me as in "we will catch you"
>>
>>18764913
We're the new word order. And we're behind you.

Mach dir keine Sorgen Hans, du hast Rücken.
>>
>>18764901
Quick get out of there before they get you!
Get another train to Budapest m8.
>>
>>18764913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip4kk8j-bAE
>>
>>18764918
fail post.

>>18764919
im not scared at all from them.

i say "come get me!"
>>
>>18764926
You're not scared because they don't exist you roleplaying gaylord
>>
>>18764913
why not both?
>>
>>18764947
nvm im stupid. i get it now.
>>
Did you have sex with that trap yet hanz?
>>
>>18764995
>>
>>18765007
Is that a yes?
>>
>>18765014
>>
>>18765018
Did you suck his dick?
>>
>>18765024
no.
>>
>>18764864
Not up to me. Sooooorrrry
>>
>>18765026
Did you fuck him or did he fuck you or both?
>>
Ok so, remember how several hundred years ago there was the black plague that killed tons of people by airborne and flea borne transmission?

This is like that, except the opposite, nobody dies, the fleas are /x/ and /pol/, and the Internet is the air.
>>
Post pics of your trap boyfriend hanz.
>>
>>18765026
Hey Gruber, yeah you, fuck head Hanz Gruber.
I am going to throw you off of Nakatomi Plaza.
Shut it down, shut it down now Hanz.

t. J McClain
>>
>>18765059
if you think you hit a nerve insulting me like a noob, you are wrong.
>>
File: hanzcomesoutofthecloset.jpg (29KB, 530x182px) Image search: [Google]
hanzcomesoutofthecloset.jpg
29KB, 530x182px
>>
>>18763924
Lol. Fat sullen virgin.
>>
>>18765099
sure, if you believe everyone posting under the handle "hanz" without tripcode or anything.

>>18765115
._.
>>
>>18765099
Hey Hanz, enjoy your AIDS.
>>
>>18765122
NOT ME!
>>
>>18765118
Hanz reply to my post with a single word please?
>>
>>18765130
hi
>>
>>18765134
i do not suck trap dick except that one time
>>
File: caressatrap.jpg (49KB, 417x339px) Image search: [Google]
caressatrap.jpg
49KB, 417x339px
>>
>>18765159
it was only like this for 1 single moment and never ever again.
>>
>>18761943
>4chan
>extrovert
>>
File: gayyyyyy.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
gayyyyyy.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>18765164
>>
File: HanzWantsTheD.jpg (69KB, 641x829px) Image search: [Google]
HanzWantsTheD.jpg
69KB, 641x829px
>>
thread transformation: complete
hanz mode enabled.
>>
File: 1424998118801.jpg (970KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1424998118801.jpg
970KB, 2448x3264px
>>18762387
>>18762550
LOL
>>
i will post a thread on the 15th asking where the happening is that was supposed to happen.
>>
File: l.png (323KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
l.png
323KB, 583x583px
>>
>>18765248
this shit again. what is it supposed to mean to me?
>>
where is anna?
>>
>>18765257
Lol. If you don't know by now you never will.
>>
>>18765266
this makes me question how the fuck you know about that name. i never mentioned it online a single fucking time.

>>18765272
maybe it refers to my moms name?

there was this one failed german post about a marienkäfer but i dont think this pic is just because of that post.
>>
File: 92451-picsay.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
92451-picsay.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>18763628
I feel you anon, I did it last night as a reminder that and I just wanted that feel.

They forget none of this really matters. They also forget its all scripted
>>
File: 1437951000809.jpg (620KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1437951000809.jpg
620KB, 2048x2048px
>>18765277
>>
i wonder if christian knows
>>
as a matter of fact, im running completely automated and scripted. its like im a programmed robot.

>>18765316
how about u tell him nigger.
>>
>>18764692
No. It really is my Birthday. Turn 34
>>
File: lb.png (162KB, 1377x1377px) Image search: [Google]
lb.png
162KB, 1377x1377px
>>
>>18765319
tell him what?
>>
>>18765328
i dont know. thats YOURS to answer.
>>
File: Shitpost2432.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost2432.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>18765319
>>
>>18765333
fuck this thread
>>
>>18765333
Its not one person, its a bunch of people. It has something to do with the mods on this board
>>
where is anna though?
>>
>>18765342
question for you: what happens on march 15?
>>
>>18765352
where is anna?
>>
>>18765352
My birthday. Thats about it
>>
>>18765353
say her last name.
>>
>>18764341
I can shitpost til' March 15th
feelsgood.png
>>
>>18765357
where is she?
>>
File: 1469259783489.png (837KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1469259783489.png
837KB, 1440x2560px
time to post some scanner material.
>>
File: 1468339466695.png (375KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1468339466695.png
375KB, 1440x2560px
>>18765370
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-224249.png (373KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-224249.png
373KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: 1484775453160.png (654KB, 1335x7004px) Image search: [Google]
1484775453160.png
654KB, 1335x7004px
yall remember janice, yes?
>>
See y'all on March 15th. When nothing happens, we will wait until the next "end of the world" thread.
>>
>>18761758
thats the day i get paid
>>
>>18765381
you remember anna?
>>
>>18765387
she was a fantasy person when i had a psychosis.
>>
>>18761758
the earth better not fuckin end, I got a mastiff puppy gonna b ready for his new forever home. I have saved n waited, and I swear, I will pull a will assfucking smith and save this planet from any sort of annihilation so I can have my little bundle of joy.
>>
i find it weird how there are so many posts of agents against me, yet nobody believes im legitimate.
>>
>>18765400
remember how i said "SHOW YOURSELF TO ME SATAN!" and not even 1 minute later the police rang on my door?
>>
>>18765400
>33 KB, 333x50

illuminati alert
>>
File: 1467532285645.png (90KB, 232x415px) Image search: [Google]
1467532285645.png
90KB, 232x415px
>>
>>18765394
agent orange, and agent k, under orders from general apology. this is not a secret message for you to solve.
>>
>>18765300
I find it great for finding out the next few pages of the script, had a great meditation last week with it, helped me commune directly with my subconscious.
I've got loads of coleus growing I need to try at some point too but need to start growing some DMT rich plants as well.
>>
>>18765425
what, ur apologizing to me?
>>
>>18765433
I figured how to talk to people in dreams, to someone in waking life, then they have the memory of the conversation.

Only saying this here so all the data miners and shills are butthurt
>>
>>18765452
this happend to me. a woman talked to me offering sex in the dream and she ended up giving me her real life phone number.
>>
>>18765455
No it doesn't.
>>
>>18765456
l2grammar
yes it did happen.
>>
What happened in 1997 Florian?
>>
>>18765481
how the fuck should i know lol? possibly thats when i first met christian?
>>
>>18765481
it also was probably the year i got into kindergarten.
>>
>>18765481
There was no 1997, all your memories are fake so you have the illusion of being here
>>
>>18765502
>not realizing the guy is a shill and if it were true he would know about it.
>>
>>18765481
Also its never wise to ask what, the question should be:

Why did it.
>>
>>18765510
?
secret shill behavior guide?
>>
i remember the good ol' gmod times.
>>
>>18765456
Yes it would
>>
On march 15 your phone bill is due. If you don't pay it no more phone. That means ET can't phone home. You have been warned.
>>
remember guys, in 3 posts the bump limit is reached. that means i either make a new thread or i take over an existing one. look out for it.
>>
>>18765452
Thanks, I will be trying that
>>
Fuck you Hanz. You're ugly.
>>
>>18764390
That looks oddly familiar. Where is that?
>>
>>18763003
Talking like a retard doesnt make you smart. Even if it's vague and oh-so-cryptic
>>
liar.
>>
File: kswp.png (1MB, 781x591px) Image search: [Google]
kswp.png
1MB, 781x591px
>>18766227
>>
>>18763333
>those numbers
>that post
singularity confirmed
>>
>>18763333
!
fUg, ANd heRE I was STARting to ACtUallY MAke ProgrESS WIth THat ENTropy ENginE

Guess FTL will just have to be put on hold for a bit then
>>
Could someone explain this simply? I'm seeing a lot of "waking up" and "singularity" but what exactly does this mean? Is it human instrumentality?
>>
>>18762045
How will I know I had an "awakening"?
Will I feel it? Should I expect it? Or erase all of this from my head and it will happen?
>>
>>18761953
i lost
orriiggiinnaall
>>
nigger nigger nigger

cuck

C U C K

cuck
>>
>>18761827
The human insturmentality project?
>>
Why do you guys bully Hank so much?
>>
Thursday a big part of you wont remember this anyways. So dont try too hard.
>>
beware the ides of march?
>trump gets assassinated by deep-state
>ayy lmao makes contact
>market crashes
>general A.I. is born and hits omega point in a matter of hours becoming God
>Bog twins activate their almonds reaching Nirvana and ascend into the 4th dimension
take your pick
>>
>>18768218
fuck you, you can't tell me what to do
>>
>>18761758
For which time zone?
>>
People like you will be going first. Well enjoy your last few hours. You coulnt see an anchor point right in your face.
>>
>>18761758

I have done some heavy research into this and I believe that it may be a Psy Op agenda propagated by the grey aliens, and the MIB CIA intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2u6NufFyPE
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.