[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO UN BIND A SOUL CONTRACT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: peace.jpg (89KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
89KB, 500x375px
TO ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL AND WISH TO FIND A WAY OUT:

First of all, before I begin, understand that I do not see you as inferior. I love you and I want you to be happy. Also I do not believe that you do not have a soul, you do have a soul. The problem is that I DIAGNOSE YOU WITH A BAD CASE OF "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK"

Does that make sense? Whenever you do something, you have IT TELLING YOU NOT TO DO IT OR TO DO IT. You are in a place where you feel imprisoned in your own home. You have seen shit that does not add up, things that do not make sense. Things that people would deem you crazy if you told them what you were going through.

Understand that I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FREE.

The thing about demons is that for most people they simply do not vanish when you tell them to leave. It is a process.

Understand that demons and for that matter ALL spirits are nothing more than thoughts that come in the form of thoughts. And when you agree to give a demon your soul, it uses that agreement as extreme leverage. A demon is lonely and not at home in his home so what does it do? It finds a body to live in but the reality is that it is lonely because the universe shut itself off from the demon because it is shitty and doesn't know what to do with itself so it tries to do with others.

DO YOU HAVE A DRAGON IN YOU?

OK UNDERSTAND THAT DRAGONS KNOW THAT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THEY WILL PRETEND THEY DO UNTIL YOU DIE. THEN THEY ARE JUST LIKE OH WELL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

I imagine all dragons aren't like that but most of the ones who want to talk to us are.

FREEING YOURSELF:
YOU ARE PHYSICAL, THE DEMON IS A FART. IT IS INFINITELY SMALLER THAN YOU. FAN OUT THE AIR, TELL IT TO LEAVE, GET IT OFF YOUR MIND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. ASK JESUS CHRIST FOR HELP. ASK THE UNIVERSE FOR POSITIVITY AND SANCTITY IN YOUR LIFE. PRAY TO GOD. THANK HIM FOR ALL YOU HAVE.
>>
File: Cross.png (4KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cross.png
4KB, 320x480px
>>18760067
It will not be easy at first. AND THAT DEMON WILL TRY EVERYTHING IT HAS TO STOP YOU. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT THE VERY SECOND YOU ASK GOD FOR HELP THINGS WILL START CHANGING. AMEN IN ENGLISH MEANS "SO BE IT"

TRUST ME, TRUST YOURSELF, TRUST GOD. FILL YOURSELF WITH CARE, HOPE, LOVE, AND JOY... PLEASE!!!!! THE UNIVERSE DEPENDS ON IT.

TALK TO A FRIEND ABOUT THE PHYSICAL HARDSHIPS IN YOUR LIFE. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU, GO TO A CHURCH AND ASK FORGIVENESS. EVEN TRY EATING THE FOOD THEY GIVE YOU. FOOD BLESSED BY GOD IS AMAZING AND SPIRITUALLY CLEANSING.

YOU MUST STOP DOING THE BAD THINGS IT TELLS YOU TO DO. PLEASE TRUST ME. THE DECISIONS YOU MAKE EXTEND FAR BEYOND THE CONSEQUENCES THAT DIRECTLY AFFECT YOU. AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE ME, THERE IS A PIT OF HATE AND FIRE WAITING. I HAVE EXPERIENCED IT MYSELF. LOTS OF SCREAMING!!!!
>>
>>18760074
Love is patient, love is kind, It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude; it is not self-seeking; it is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, trusts, hopes, and perseveres. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
>>
>>18760078
Also a soul contract only lasts 10 years. They REALLY don't want you to know that one.
>>
>>18760308
By being a physical being you are bigger than it. YOU ARE IN CONTROL.
>>
Strange. I assumed this would get talked about more here.
>>
Nobody has any questions they want to ask me?
>>
You can't just un-bind your soul contracts. Satan has RIDICULOUS lawyers. Maybe just try to refinance.
>>
>>18762836
Jesus is physically real. Satan is a fart. You can fan out a fart. But there's physical bibles everywhere.

Regardless of what you believe in it is all about sense of self.
>>
File: elisalam2.jpg (634KB, 1199x1000px) Image search: [Google]
elisalam2.jpg
634KB, 1199x1000px
>>18760074
>TALK TO A FRIEND ABOUT THE PHYSICAL HARDSHIPS IN YOUR LIFE. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU, GO TO A CHURCH AND ASK FORGIVENESS. EVEN TRY EATING THE FOOD THEY GIVE YOU. FOOD BLESSED BY GOD IS AMAZING AND SPIRITUALLY CLEANSING.

99% of Churches are not the place to look for saving your soul from "Satan." I sold my soul to God for knowledge and wisdom when I was a kid - I loved King Solomon and wanted knowledge and wisdom like King Solomon so I asked God for wisdom and knowledge above all.

Now, about 20 years later, I'm a pagan prophet in service to Athena, primarily, but also to Chaos, Kek, Ma'at, Zeus, and the God-Kings of the world's Imperial Cults, including Jesus.

God is full of wisdom - wisdom is not always joyful or pleasant.

People may call me crazy for serving the gods, but at least I'm and not serving Moses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUW6m6SOP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5y71hOvk0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWfTv-fmhhs
>>
>>18760067

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICwHhj92WOk
>>
Oh god what the fuck have I done. You idiots all still think you're god. What the fuck am I supposed to do here.

There are no demons, no soul binding contracts, no hell to be condemned to. I am literally heaven on earth calling out to you.
>>
File: baal.jpg (463KB, 1301x738px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
463KB, 1301x738px
>>18762997
>Jesus is physically real. Satan is a fart. You can fan out a fart. But there's physical bibles everywhere.
>Regardless of what you believe in it is all about sense of self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_6SuGAzoYc
>>
File: pentacle[1].jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pentacle[1].jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>18760067

DEREHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE
The hippy and the Nazerethian working TOGETHER?!

Oh ho this is RICH! You fools wouldn't be able to unbind a contract if you had a paper shredder.
>>
>>18763043
Demons calm down a considerable amount in a church.

>>18763086
It is an agreement with a fart. Soul contracts only last 10 years, after that the spirit is just mooching.

>>18763149
You are the fool for perpetuating such nonsense. If you give a fart that much power then imagine what will happen when you get shit on.
>>
Just another bunch of information that seems to create the illusion that we live in a world fille with spiritual dangers.

Do you really think that human disfunctionality expands over the non-human?

There is no spiritual "crime" or any sort of spiritual instability in existence.
It is just that we chose to have an experience where this duality of negative exists, at least for most people.
But this duality does not get carried over to the other side.
>>
>>18764892
Well I actually posted before I wrote the entire post.

What you're talking about is not some sort of entitiy creating negative experiences for you, it is simply your own concsiousness. However, if you're going to believe that it some sort of indivual concsiousness that is responsible for it you will make such experiences, especially if you look for signs of that. That is not because there are demons there but it simply the power of free choice and the power of concsiousness.

You could say this is a "test" in wich the bias of God, wich is always love is taken away. Wich means that when you are fearful about something that fear will manifest itself because the "God bias" isn't there.

>>18763149
And what exactly are you trying to assert here?

Do you really think we live in a world where spiritual matters can only be dealt with if you read a ton of books and do some super specific stuff? Would it make sense for any sort of "higher being" to contruct our reality in a way that is counterintuitive and makes the majority helpless?

But you're probably just posting that out of self serving reasons without much thought behind it with the overall goal act as some sort of intellectual/spiritual authority.
>>
File: 1488876058083.png (316KB, 500x819px) Image search: [Google]
1488876058083.png
316KB, 500x819px
>>18762836
>Satan has lawyers

Jesus is the Law.

Get out, satan.
>>
>>18760067
OP, you're fucking awesome. Liberate those lost sheep! Serve the servants!
>>
This is somewhat related: How do I sell my soul? What benefits does it bring to me? What is bad about it? Is it like how selling your soul works on TV, you sign a contract and you get whatever powers you want? I really don't see a downside to gaining infinite wealth for something that is purely philosophical.
>>
>>18765449
Why haven't you then?

Because you know instinctively not to be so fucking stupid and reckless. Almost as if it were a survival instinct.

Strange, no?
>>
>>18765461
No. Just because I don't know how.

I'd assume the reason most people don't is because the precedents set by religon.
>>
File: 1484666502180.jpg (135KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1484666502180.jpg
135KB, 640x638px
>>18765474
Do you think it would work?
>>
This is all nonsense. A demonic contract has no intrinsic power. They can enforce it only by persuasion. A Demon, even one with a contract for your soul, has no more authority over you than a mother telling her child to go to his room. If you're brave and strong, all you have to do is say no. The Demon will be upset and try to convince you to obey, but that's all it can do: try to convince you to obey. Usually just pretending it's not optional is enough to convince their prey. When their prey are too smart for that they often get irritated and act erratically.
>>
Interesting thread. OP whats the difference between possession and a soul contract? What if someones body moves on its own at times?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.