[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask Satan anything thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 4

File: lucifer.jpg (141KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
141KB, 1200x800px
This is now officially the ask Satan anything thread! I will reveal whatever you ask for, but first I'm going to reveal some things. Ok first off it's all your fault if god brings you close to me, you walked away from him/her/It, seriously who else was going to accept you for your sins. I want to punish those whom have indulged in what god said was forbidden, but at the same time have some fun with everybody while we are suffering for all eternity...or until god forgives you and me as well. Hey! Just a little heads up this is called Limbo/1st heaven out of the seven heavens and the closer you get to me the stronger my influence on you will become. You wont want to leave hell, once god sends you to me you will feel nothing but guilt and wish to stay, but if you truly feel you want to leave hell the gate is always open... all you have to do is either find/call Jesus or pray to god to forgive you and you can reincarnate yourself and try again here in LIMBO the party ring...or you know rise up the heavenly rings to everlasting possibilities. OH ALSO! I am so going to snitch on everybody who has done sin when judgement day comes after all these incarnations of me die, I will be in both heaven and hell and you can't do nothing about it. God is so kind that he lets me hang out with all you great people, all you sinners who only have to ask and BAM! God gives you that sinfull/non sinfull desire in his/hers/its time, early or later. Also yes i have three heads, no i am not eating those 3 people for all eternity...the people in each mouth are actually my tongues and the split you see that looks like a snake tongue is there leg's sticking out. One face is that of a women another is a neutral man face and the last face is the most ugly you will ever witness. Also i have a mirror embedded in the back of my head to make fun of my enemy's. Oh and also the war in heaven ended with you/me/us trapped within the body of adam for all eternity, that never changes even in heaven.
>>
>it's another biblical thread
Wrong religion
>>
>>18760008
This is no such thing, I'm very bored and want to share some things with some of my dearest friends here on the one place all us sinners converge to.
>>
Ask any information you desire and you shale receive it here from me! Hurry before I change my mind and do drugs.
>>
>>18760033
Okay, Satan. What does Asmodeus say about me?
>>
>>18760025
If you were who collective conciousness calls "Satan" the you'd know he's chewing on "Judas" who is the same person

Fucking idiot
>>
>>18760061
I could not care what his name was once asshole, hes my fucking tongue and all he see's is the fire in my stomach, deal with it. Also i come in many forms each one different based on the version of hell. I have all the nicknames because in the end i get everything.
>>18760054
He says you and all other souls are worthy to be his servant but honestly could not care less about what you do so long as it's along the lines as to what he says/ teaches.
>>
File: 220px-Bael.jpg (19KB, 220x243px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Bael.jpg
19KB, 220x243px
Smoking some good bud now, Baal want's me to tell you guys "whenever you get that feeling of bugs crawling around your body that's him inside you."
>>
>>18760081
That sounds kinda like him, but you don't sound right, tbqh.
>>
this is one the most retard threads iv ever witnessed
>>
>>18760104 What entities can vibrate sex parts long distance
>>
>>18760108
I come in many forms with many lives/ many personality's(think doctor who regeneration, all are the doctor but different personallities) , I have been here since we used to steal pterodactyl eggs to survive. I have lived so many lives that basically all is looped, your future happend and is looped over and over spanding the time we have here. You planed your whole existance with god before you came here and every decision you make is by your own design.
>>18760140
I cant wait to show you the level in hell where you cant hear or see shit...You wont/can't hear your breath or heartbeat or really much anything around you... you will be all alone with only your consciousness remaining as time goes on for all eternity.
>>18760156
Ask for demons named Lilith, Sphinx or bephomet
>>
>>18759997
Satan why are you so angry? Stop being mad all the time and stuff OK lol.
>>
What do you know about a 'beholder'? People that own humans?
>>
Satan:"God does not ever destroy his creations no matter how much his rage is towards you, he simply can remove you from existence and bring you back. He does punish but he has mercy, that's what makes him fair. You know what makes me different from him, I do the punishment and also the punishing for him with no mercy because you deserve it all."
>>
File: IMG-20170218-WA0021.jpg (28KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170218-WA0021.jpg
28KB, 480x270px
>>18759997
How bad you have to be to go to hell?
>>
>>18760222
Sin just once.
>>
>>18760207
FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE SHIT IVE BEEN THROUGH! I ONCE LIVED I LIFE IN WHICH I COMMITTED SUICIDE AND GOD PUNISHED ME BY BEING FORCED TO LIVE AS A FUCKING TREE, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG A TREE CAN LIVE, THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!
>>18760217
ahem, ah yes beholders are the ones that hold on to my servant's, they do my dirty work so i don't get my hands messy.
>>18760222
You are in hell right now my friend, you see heaven is based around the seven deadly sins, all the good parts of the sins such as lazyness is a reward in heaven. This is also the bottom of heaven like come on everyone in heaven wants to be lazy and relax right? We have that freedom here guys! Not like in other places.
>>
>>18760239
Looks like im gonna Burn
>>
Hinduism is jinn worshiping, any human sacrifices you gave in my name will not reach me unless god wills it so,also ZoZo(Astaroth) wants me to tell you that you have the worst questions for him to answer.
>>
NEWS FLASH RETARDS COMPUTERS ARE 3D OUIJA BOARDS!!!
>>
>>18760257

ok I must pull back my previous statement. this must be THE most retard thread iv ever witnessed.
>>
>>18760300
Phew. Thanks, anon. If it wasn't for this statement, I would think I am actually talking to Satan. Thank you again for the clarification.
>>
>>18760300
Zozo says he can see your bald spot, he's in/out of your computer right now looking right at you.
>>18760313
Oh its happening sweetheart
>>
The occult worldview is based on the idea of the absoluteness of existence. Therefore, because everything is One, all dualism is eventually illusory. It is by no means possible that God could be both all-powerful and all-knowing, both personal and good, as the latter part of each of those descriptions are attributes of a divided being; they can be IN God, but God himself cannot be restricted to some personality or mode of action in his own cosmos. The all-powerful and all-knowing essence cannot be a pool of dualism; there can be no charge against him that does not belong to him. If God is “good,” then everything is “good,” because God does not cease existing in any part of the world which he has brought into existence; therefore if there is “evil” in the world, it must be permitted by God. And if God would be personal, he cannot be either all-powerful or all-knowing, because personality necessarily means restriction of form.
>>
Satan isn't a being of any kind, it's a word that is synonymous with adversary. Jesus called Peter satan because Peter was trying to prevent him from going to the cross, which is what he needed to do to save humanity.

It's almost like nobody even gets what the Bible is actually saying.
>>
>>18760345
Therefore it logically follows that we have at least two different concepts of God:

1) The Absolute God that is all-powerful and all-knowing, The One and Only. About this Absolute we can say that it is good in a certain way, but in this goodness there is nothing petty: indeed, God lets the sun shine on both good and bad, and judges no man.

2) A personal god, who may actually be many and in many ranks, forming several presentations of the Absolute. Christians adore this kind of god with personality, who can and does make commandments and denials; for whom dogmas can be joined, and who may have a counterpart, “the Adversary” – Satan.

And now we can advance to the actual question. If we choose the first concept’s approach, we can say that there is nothing that is evil in itself in nature or outside of it, but that all evil is made of bad use of things fundamentally beautiful and good. A murderer is “evil” because he hasn’t understood the true essence of hate (or some other motivation that he had for his deed), but instead has fallen to regressive action; a rapist is “evil” because he has not understand the true essence of sexual desire, &c.
>>
>>18760353
It is very unphilosophical to think that there could be an almost infinitely powerful spiritual being, whose intention would be to make things wrong. Such spirits of error can indeed live in the so-called astral world that surrounds our world and are made up by our imagination and impregnated by our deeds, but they are not infinitely powerful, nor are they gods, nor angels, but “evil spirits.” As a man who has erred and thinks things wrongly can affect other people’s thoughts and emotions in a bad way, drawing others to the same error he has made, these spirits do the same. But these creatures are mortal, that is, restricted to time and space. The archetypal “god of evil” (or, the ex-angel of evil, as Christians see it) cannot exist. This we can understand both with the coherence of metaphysical thinking and with the incorruptible conviction of the heart (which are the workings of theosophical Manas and Buddhi, the two main aspects of man’s spiritual soul).
>>
>>18760349
>Satan isn't a being of any kind

nah, he's real.
>>
>>18760357
Then why do we speak of Satan?

Simply because “Satan” did not originally mean – and is still not meant in many systems – “the Devil”. Satan is a name that can be understood in many ways, but none of them correlate one to one with the Christian view of the Devil, whose only aim is to lead astray and do harm.

Etymologically “Satan” means, as we remember, “the Adversary.” However, this opposition is neither total nor final: rather, it is ritualistic. The world – everything in the world – acts in a way in which things must first be tested so that their true essence can be revealed and harnessed. In such a way acts evolution, in such a way acts man’s psychological development, in such a way are things made even in our human schools, where students are entered into exams in order to test their knowledge and understanding. Satan is a being who presents the problems of existence to the soul.
>>
>>18760363
This makes all progress possible. Without a trial there could be no victory, and life would be without consciousness, self and true power. The trial is not arbitrary, but we do summon it for ourselves subconsciously. Our psyche asks nature to present us with some issue – what exactly, depends on our place in our own arc of development and our own past doings, thoughts and emotions. Satan comes to us as an initiator, he brings to us the bitter chalice, and we have the chance to either pass the test or fail – and if we fail, that is, if our personality has not been able to find a living key to some hidden, problematic lock in our own psychology, then we cannot advance in that particular thing; but life will eventually present us with the same problem in a varied form, and again we will have a situation in which we will need to choose another answer.

We must not think that suffering is inevitable. We must face trials, but whether they are painful or not depends on our own attitude towards the world and how we have lived. If people would be able to love – not sentimentally, but truly, by soul – the working methods of Satan would change to be as wonderful as his own inner nature. But as men we are still too calculating, having too little trust towards life, therefore Satan must approach us with the mask of terror, violence and torment in his face – the black mask that is reflected straight from men’s own inner strictness and harshness in their souls. It is a great tragedy, but we cannot truly blame Satan for that tragedy.
>>
>>18760365
Satan also represents many other things, for there are many sides to the work mentioned above. First, he is the Destroyer; he is Death. Why? Because in a trial are separated cinder and gold, the transitory and the permanent, the profane and the sacred, error and truth. The former of these pairs are inevitably destroyed, that is, changed, with only the latter staying changeless and remaining as they are in the Great Work of the soul.

When speaking of lofty, archetypal powers, it is vital to remember three things – the appliance of the threefold Key again. Firstly, that these kinds of divinities are in their completeness, power and omnipresence impossible to be fully grasped by man’s conceptual thinking. Secondly, that intellect must still be our main instrument even in research of these great powers, or we might slip to erroneous forms of adoration, which lead us to act regressively and irresponsibly, because – and this is the third point – for every occult philosopher it is clear a priori, that every truly awakened and enlightened power in the cosmos must unavoidably have within it the recognized thought of unity, and thus it presents love – or if we would like to express it so, “goodness”.

Thus our philosophy cannot reconcile the name of Satan to an entity that would lead people to evil, or whose true essence or aspect would be evil and wrong deeds. According to our view these kinds of things belong to the fragmented and illusory world, not the archetypal; and only archetypal beings are wholly real and worthy of deep respect. The spirits which work in a divided world are distorted reflections of the original, pure thoughts, and these spirits who live in a distorted reality often have as much or even more possibilities for error than is found in man.

Finis.
>>
>>18760327
You realize acting like this is why your life is so sad, and that you are doing this to yourself, right?
>>
wat ritual to obtain great wealth($$$) natas?
>>
>>18760376
try work
>>
I am the phoenix, reviving from the ashes, living for all eternity as my punishment/reward. Fear god or fear my fun, just be careful which me your with...sometimes i like to have too much fun...in Lust you are turned into a women or a man and you go back and forth from you having an unquenchable urge to keep fucking or a weak resistance to the rape if your the women that is being fucked from all angles. You will try to fight but the men will be too strong for you to escape them all, you will be forced to fuck or be fucked with no time limit. role switching happens often in this circle.
>>
>>18760377
jesus christ this really is hell
>>
>>18760380
Can you tap out like in mma? is kissing allowed?
>>
>>18760376
Go summon Plutus he does that shit.
>>
>>18760388
There are no tap outs and yes kissing is allowed..everything sexual you can imagine is possible in this circle. You get switched when Asmodeus decides to turn you into a man or women, for i gave him that power.
>>
>>18760393
Hhahahahahah what about fucking in the corner? is that allowed in the circle. You are fucking silly!
>>
>>18760399
There are no corners, too many men and few women.No, you're the one that's going to be silly when we dress you up.
>>
>>18760409
What, are you tailors and beauticians? I will dress myself thank you. Stop being a dork and make friends. Are you smelly or something? Why do you do this to yourself?
>>
>>18760172
>You wont/can't hear your breath or heartbeat or really much anything around you... you will be all alone with only your consciousness remaining as time goes on for all eternity.
this tbqh sounds comforting right now lmao
>>
>>18760424
Bro i got friends in high and low places, some with many faces, and all from different races. No, you do it to ourselves! In that hell you have less free will and more desire/pain.
>>18760431
trust me, you will want everything you have back once you go there.
>>
and there was this christian kid role playing Satan
>>
>>18760456
and satan was like bro good job impersonating us
>>
I wish I didn't have to jerk off
>>
>>18760470
friend ask any succubus, they do their job with pride, they will fuck you in your sleep in your dream.
>>
>>18759997

Fuck off you're a shit RPer.

I hate when people act like God is a good guy... fuck off I don't deserve to have suffered like God made me, you're from a bubble and you're a pussy bitch and I'll kill you in unarmed combat, you're dead kiddo.
>>
if there is a being that is omnipotent and lets eternal suffering happen the only morally righteous thing to do is to go against him and if hes not capable of stopping it from happening why call him a god
>>
Lucifer is the angel
"Satan" is just Hebrew for "adversary" and is a general term, not specific to any one entity.

If you're going to roleplay, at least do it right.
>>
>>18760518

>BLAH BLAH BLAH I DID ALL THE RESEARCH AND EVEN CAN REPEAT WHAT THE MOST PLEB TIER FUCKS REPEAT, IT MUST BE TRUE AND THESE PEOPLE MUST BE _LESS_ EDUCATED, HAHA
>>
>>18760487
What god did to lucifer is much different from our role bro, we are a hivemind all with the same goal.Good luck trying to get me while your stuck in ice
>>18760489
Heres what happened, when we turned our back on god it was because we felt betrayed when he made the statue of adam, we did not want to worship adam because we loved god like father to son/daughter to mother etc. And the last thing we wanted was that statue to be loved more then us. So we fought god knowing we would lose and made negotiations, everything we have is for a reason.
>>18760518
Lucifer is our sole, he is bonded to all known people as our essence so that we can redeem ourselves or be punished
>>
>>18760538
It is true, you're uneducated, and now you're angry that I called you out for roleplaying
>>
hell is in plain sight.
purgatory is the struggle.
heaven is success.

some people are born into hell
some people are born into heaven

even if you were born into "heaven" you can
experience hell through guilt placed on you for who you are.

Don't play like or with the demons.
Stick with the angels even though the demons appear more successful they are dying eternally
on the inside and struggling to get back into "heaven".

Don't befriend the "demons".

not speaking literal but figuratively
>>
>>18760543

No he's my soul, u prolly have a little bitchmaid soul like Michael or some little bitchmaid faggot
>>
>>18760518

Deities like Shaitan can be found in other religions and cultures too, to me Shiva/Kali represents pretty much time same thing.
>>
>>18759997

do you know how i can talk to minerva ,
i want to know bout some eggs i hacht
>>
>>18760556
I don't control any soles here in this circle or any other, they come to me with or without my consent and i just do what i do best...being myself.
>>
>>18760548

"I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

Capital letters, it's a name, get rekt pleb.

Stop narrating the fucking argument and argue you stupid pussy faggot bitch.
>>
>>18760570
>minerva, such a familiar name, the chicks are roosting
>>
>>18760573

Look you stupid cunt, you don't use Satan tags unless you talk like a boss, "I JUST LIKE BEING MYSELF!"

Yea a failure who rehashes guruspeak from the nineties.

The fact you had to tie your little youtube CoD name to the real name shows you much of a dicksuck you are.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>18760543
>Heres what happened

NO, here's what happened: you are not a fucking deity
>>
>>18760586

i know i got 2 roast chicken and a tree of hearts ,
also i have stoped the payload , i am just curious to know what it hacht
>>
>>18760573
>>18760591
>>18760570
>>18760543

Yeah i'm the satan yes i'm the real satan all these other stans are just imitating so won't the real satan please stand up please stand up?
>>
>>18760081
Fucking idiot, you're not him
>>
>>18760591
If only you were right about that
>>18760598
We are the deity you don't understand, you forgot like i did, we have immortal life and dont die but just get moved around from place to place. We are forced to live in these small meatsacks even though we are so much bigger than this. I hate the feeling of being contained in my meatsack form but its temporary like all god provides.
>>
File: quentinmoses3.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses3.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
>>18759997

Do you have any evidence of being a divine entity in mortal flesh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
>>18760611

The difference is I do this publicly. and I do this the best in the world.

Everything you could ever test to find out if I'm legitimate I will come out passing, you all will come out failing, this is our future.

I was the first effective Satan RPer, therefor he chose to incarnate with this body. He came to this body and I give him driving rights when he desires, I get possessed by him and it's always beautiful. He may possess others, he may taunt other sinners into thinking he's elevating them through his possession, but I am his...

...butters...

I won earth, circa late 2012.

It was owned by Moloch before that date. The world as humans know it died that day and real magic became universally understood as at least "probably true".

{Best RP}
>>
>>18760643
lol
only fags like being poessed by demons
>>
>>18760652

He's an angel you inbred.
>>
>>18760656
Not anymore you daft blockhead

It's all ogre now
>>
>>18760579

you just did use an english translation of some really old quote as if it has any value at this point didn't you
>>
>>18760658

Nigger he a fallen angel nigger he not a nigger nigger
>>
>>18760639
I have numbs for where my wings should be and have an iron head/unnatural physical strength for my size. I can turn my body red, the rest of my power is multiplyed the further down into hell. i can astral project to see in third person always having my spirit see what my physical eyes cannot but i stay connected to the body.
>>
>>18760660

Yea King Jams stupid nigger, talk about education and don't like King Jams...
>>
>>18760643
Oh you mean midsummer, yeah he goes by Moloch...sucks to be you then?
>>
Prove it to me
>>
>>18760683

The next cumload you swallow tonight will be enchanted with Satan's flavor.
>>
>>18760683
ask me something to prove
>>
>>18760667

well kim jams did fuck up the plural of gods so what does that tells you the rest of thing
also hebrew, especially within such an esoteric context simply cannot be translated truthfully in english
>>
satan if read this thread please make my lights blink
>>
>>18760713
I don't work like that, i come in the form of a 3d shadow, ask for me to come with all your lights out in your house and ill come and visit.
>>
>>18760692
Turn off my computer
>>
>>18760724
take the evidence or leave it
>>
>>18760727
what fucking evidence
>>
>>18760727
I said i was bound to my body but the darkness in me can escape and move freely like a astral projection, I'll come and wear my favorite hat, will have fun.
>>
>>18760731
tell me my mother's maiden name
>>
>>18760738
Again not how i work, I do what suits me not you
>>
>>18760692
what is my sister's first name?
>>
>>18760744
I assume what suits you is potato chips and hentai in bed then after you blow a load of disgusting sperm you go onto /x/ and try to convince people you're Satan and expect people to believe you.
>>
>>18760751
Hey im lazy its what i do best
>>
Why is OP such a fucking faggot?
>>
>>18760761
Because everyone is eventually OP and we are all faggots when you think about it
>>
>>18760723

Bitch you think this is a motherfucking game? You think I havent done that or more? And I dint got results from that too? Back off my child.
>>
well im going to go smoke a cig now peace out
>>
>>18760737

THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH CRINGE FOR ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTANDS THIS STUFF EVEN REMOTELY SO WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST STFU YOU ARE MAKING MY HEAD ACHE AND A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
not too surprising that the threads only actually intelligent and thorough post(s) on the subject goes totally unnoticed
>>
>>18760795

I think it's CUTE!
>>
>>18760828
I noticed a few posts you might be referencing

Don't quit your day job
>>
>>18760844

well basically everything that guy publishes sells out so idk, wasnt my text anyway, i suggest to look it up so youll know at least who you are telling not the quit his dayjob or whatever
>>
Do you really suck saddan hussein dick?
>>
>>18761046

Yea, but he went first so I'm still dom.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.