[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragons are real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

It´s not by a mere coincidence that the myth of the Dragon / Flying Serpent / Winged Serpent and today Dinosaur is spread out all over the world from China to South America to Europe etc.

Today we call it myth, legends, fairy tales, religious crap but in fact it´s none of these. It´s real.

With the coming of the Industrial Revolution , big construction came about, and the unearthing of the ground would see an unparalleled burst of "relic" findings.

In order to cover up that this realm has seen Aeons of intelligence beside ours, the ones in Control used their stronghold called the Jesuits to "scientize" the findings.

Hence the dinosaur, giant brute reptilians that took shits some time ago on this planet. Good stuff for museums, schools, books, and entertainment. Or in one word = CASH

What we understand as fairy-tales are in fact remnants of ancient times, where other life forces roamed the Realm. And Man has seen them, and that fragment lives in our code until today.

Waiting for your input on this topic. Always eager to learn.
>>
>>18759820
i saw a triceratops skeleton at a natural history museum once, it was fucking cool.
>>
File: 4_dragon.gif (480KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
4_dragon.gif
480KB, 564x564px
>>
>>18759820
So do you think there may have been an intelligent species of "dinosaur" that became the quetzalcoatls etc of human times?
>>
>>18759858

Even though Jesuit Science charts their age on Millions of years ago (all current dating techniques are flawed) They may not be that old but nonetheless they are indeed Ancient. ^

This realm we inhabit is very old and it´s not by a mere chance that we have trillions on life forms in here. We are a "zoo" of Ages. Intelligence and Consciousnesses are not limited to the ape form. It´s a phenomenon that rely on Spirit, Genetics and Time. The Holy Trinity of life in this 3rd density.

These remnants are very old and with time it´s a Jesuit joke to think that they would be brutes forever. They evolved. They had time and dominance for it.

Today the dominant intelligent physical form is the Ape, but before us was the Lizard. Hence all myths around that type of creature until today. In all cultures Dragons have been represented as High Beings both of intelligence and of spirit. Either "evil" or "good" High form of life has always been associated to the Lizard. Now with machines ripping the ground and the past, we have the relics.

The Lizard evolved on this realm to a point of Godlike status having disappeared or left this Realm. And this is the true red pill. Are they really gone, or somewhere in control?
>>
>>18759820
Prove it.
>>
File: gdrago7.jpg (107KB, 412x353px) Image search: [Google]
gdrago7.jpg
107KB, 412x353px
>>18759923
what kinda relics?
>>
File: Alien-Anunnaki-Reptile.jpg (65KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Anunnaki-Reptile.jpg
65KB, 640x608px
>>18759923
I still dont know this answer, but our Reptilian residue in our brain and body may point to the fact that we may be indeed, engineered,
>>
>>18759933
the bones

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150717010131-zhenyuanlong1-super-169.jpg
>>
>>18759932
You need to stop saying that. Asking for evidence is fine, but saying "prove it" is moronic. Nothing can be proven.
>>
>>18759948
sorry, wrong link.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/17/asia/china-winged-dinosaur-discovery/

The renderings like the one on the pic of this article are pure Cartoon crap just like the rendering of space we have from Nasa and rest.
>>
>>18759948
but... no tools?
>>
File: dinosauroid_troodon300_small1.jpg (70KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
dinosauroid_troodon300_small1.jpg
70KB, 300x305px
>>18759955
Again, Time.

Evolution for the lizard takes various forms. We are talking about millions of years of evolution.
>>
>>18759954
cool. last time i payed much attention to dinosaurs i remember arguing about archeopteryx or something like that being a fake.
>>
>>18759977
michael harner wrote in a book on shamanism about an experience meeting dragon/reptile people from space while tripping in an ayahuasca ceremony, and they are part of the jivaro peoples' mythology or something like that.
>>
What we are being told about the Jesuit propaganda machine about Space, Aliens, Ufos, Fairy-tales are in fact.... Fairy tales.

We are brain washed with the script of EXTRA terrestrials when we can in fact referring to EX terrestrial. Evolved life forms from ages ago. And evolved to a point that we may not understand.
>>
>>18760004
this was the story he related in the book
https://acausalrealms.wordpress.com/michael-harners-ayahuasca-experience/
>>
>>18759953
Ok then, provide evidence.

Also lots of things can be proven. Stop being a fucking pedant.
>>
>>18760020
nobody's forcing you to believe in lizard people, dude. chill out.
>>
>>18760020
Op here, it´s just a Theory, just like Big Bang and stuff.

Same value. Same ancient evidence. Just a matter of interpretation or doctrine :)
>>
>>18760016
very interesting. thanks
>>
>>18760020
Nothing can be proven, kiddo, stop kidding yourself.

You can't even prove what you detect with your senses.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSkJfA3XxOA
>>
>>18759820
You fucking asshole, dragons are cultural symbols of power holy shit waht the fuck mang.
>>
>>18760265
wow dude, so rad power and shit. so why no mighty elephants with wings and with magic powers?
>>
>>18760039
First, people unfamiliar with science say their "theories" are equal to things like the Big Bang or Evolution. What you have is a hypothesis, theories have an abundance of evidence corroborated by the observation seen by others as well. You've brought up some interesting things to think about, though I don't agree. But don't equate it to legitimate science
>>
>>18759820

I thought dragons were an amalgamation of the three biggest evolutionary fears for the Homo line; Snakes, Big Cats, and any Carnivorous Birds.

Studies proved that modern apes have 3 types of distress calls, each calling for a different response.

One tells the other apes to go to thinner branches, which would break if something like a cheetah were to attempt to climb up.

Another tells them to get up on their hind legs and look down for a snake, and then they all climb up to higher branches.

The final one, the apes abandon the trees, hit the ground and hide in bushes from a raptor.

Thus, as we evolved with these same evolutionary responses, man told fables of the three combined in uncharted lands; fear.
>>
>>18760792
Reports from ancient cultures and civilizations from all over the world. What´s the line that separates fantasy from reality? Were they all tripping about the same thing? isn´t that too much coincidence?
>>
>>18760974
it´s an interesting way to look at it, yes. we also have fear of sharks. And there are fables about sea monsters. So all fantastic creatures are just confabulations of our minds? But to worship it as in all those ancient civilizations? Why dont we see ancient aztec or asian temples with The mighy gods Unicorns? Or the giant wolf the breathes ice and fire? The Lizard is present all the time.
>>
They could have been dinosaurs. Just hunted to extinction in the mediaeval period.
>>
>>18760985
Empirical evidence and not anecdotal stories. Yes dragonlike creatures appear in multiple cultures, but the likelihood of them finding fossils and grinding up the bones has also been found in these cultures. Finding bones of these creatures can breed myths of them still existing. But you're "theory" of everyone hiding dragons in plain sight as dinosaurs for cash is completely unfounded
>>
>>18761020
how do you know that last part? Even recently we have myths from Saints slaying Dragons. Why not Minotaurs? IT´s not anecdotal, its spread out.
>>
>>18761060
Well because teeth from Giagantopithicus were found as "dragon bones" in Chinese shops and ground up and served as tea to people. This is a practice that had gone on for milenia, they found fossils and called them dragons, many scientists think this is equally likely from other ancient people to create the myths.

Anecdotal means that it can be a story, stories can be spread out amongst cultures. Me and 1000 other people can mistake a bear for Bigfoot, not saying Bigfoot isn't real by the way, but just be mistaken. It is an anecdotal story, no real evidence. Eye witness testimony is 100% not reliable
>>
>>18761060
Also I hate to be that guy, but if you trust what the Bible says as fact you're a few eggs short of an omelet
>>
>>18761093
I dont believe the Bible, where did you got that impression? I agree with your points and believed in them all my life but i still think it´s too much of a coincidence all those culture representing them in a similar way. There is more to it in my opinion, and the rise of paleontology by the means as usual is too convenient.
>>
>>18761143
Just because you said the stories of Saints killing dragons, which could easily just be religious propaganda to entice new members or scare current ones in what those who had power can do.

Humans are ingenious creatures, it is likely that all it takes is some people to get the same ideas and the same myth starts independently. Humans do things that coincide with others completely independently, like the creation of calculus by two men at the same time, similar designs of pyramids, etc.

The rise in paleontology could just result in people finally giving money to the sciences to allow more discoveries, the sciences are still struggling, but more money has been going to them in recent years allowing for more discoveries in a plethora of fields
>>
>>18761159
In the end you still have to trust what they think of it. And that´s what i find tricky. Even the Bi Bang Theory was proposed by a Jesuit Priest, the evidence can be interpreted in many ways.

That´s where the human mind gets tricky. I don´t trust academia in a whole, it is distorted, sliced, and controlled by one organization: The Jesuit order. The timing (Industrial Revolution) and the findings made the necessity of a new type of science to arise.

Yes, you have a point. For millennia , people would find bones and interpret them (coincidentally all around the globe) as Dragons, etc. So why no trace of any science or records of the findings as animals? Are we saying that people who built Pyramids were dumb do the point of unearthing a bone an worship it and make create fantastic tales that coincide : Flying, Fire, Intelligence etc etc etc? Too much coincidence, and too much convenience.

The same with Space, the same with politics, the same with finance. It´s all a scam, and they tell whatever they want. We a re all on a need to know basis, and our escape, is to use our minds to detect the flaws.

Im sorry, but im not whiling to trust a Science that from bones create behavioral beings with imagines looks and growls and people just buy it.
>>
>>18761215
>Bi Bang Theory

is... is this a movie?
>>
>>18761093
Nobody likes atheists. Atheists are idiots
>>
>>18761273
i like a few atheists
>>
>>18761279
I've only encountered 1 or 2 that wasn't an idiot, so I shouldn't have made the broad, generalizing statement that implies all atheists are idiots.
>>
>>18761300
ok, i was about to ask you to prove it.
>>
Do you think shapeshifting Reptilian is actually evolved dinosaur/dragon? Make sense if they try to control the world because they think they are the rightful ruler of earth and us, the ape is an usurper.
>>
>>18761346
fits with zoo hypothesis
>>
>>18759932
He already did by calling your entire system of perception into question. Agrrippa's trilemma, he rejected your axioms, and is claiming that our mechanisms of science and material proof are sculpted to enslave us. There is already enough evidence to draw the conclusion as it is. It's not hard to keep secrets. People just assume because they've heard about failures upon humanity's part that its embedded. Not really, human's can achieve a lot through effort, and a secret society forming? Easy. It's a plausible deniability game. You could structure things so that they work, but don't necessarily provide accuracy. You could argue that our methods of dating don't take into account transcendent metaphysical processes. Maybe Russell's Teapot is an occult trick of reality manipulation, trying to label the metaphysical experience as a lie by making "science" equal one hundred percent truth, and logical positivism gaining hegemony over human belief. What if belief actually effects reality in a manifold way, and by controlling your beliefs in the right way, you go beyond a mere psychotic break, and can see the beyond? What if it's all a lie? If I say the people in control have mystical occult powers that they've used to enslave us in a deterministic system of control, there's really no need for proof. They're fucking magical yo, we didn't used to need proof man. They magically created the deterministic laws of science, and then shaped this evil curse into a malevolent force, which use hypothesis creation as a sigil, there by having the person utilize their mystical power to impact the general nature of the system in question before the study is even conducted. At that point, every single rendition of cause and effect in terms of a scientific point of view is then a thoughform that shapes the whole of reality by tricking us into thinking there are causal restrictions, thereby restricting us. And the best part is, argumentation is futile.
>>
>>18761273
I practically get off on this kind of irony.
>>
>>18761381
or, you simply have to trust what your told.
>>
>>18760792
It is legitimate science. You don't know what science truly is because you just believe the dogma. To assert that this is any less or greater than mainstream science is ridiculous. Are you saying that I can't look on this and determine that there is evidence? Material science, you mean not considering the metaphysical. Ok, but that's not science. Science should explore all topics from various perspectives. Even if we're not on the right track by your definition, the truth is we'll probably get somewhere even if it's not where we thought we were going. It's more scientific than literature. But scientific proof? It depends on your definition of science, but it's so broad, do we even agree on that much? Science has an "Official" definition, but do I trust your officials? No. For example, they say Kratom isn't really an opioid, but it acts on opioid receptors. So it is qualitatively similar no? Maybe we could quibble over my distorted semantics, but it's still got the same kind of effects. So why not call it an opioid? PCP, NMDA receptor antagonist, it gets labelled all kinds of things. So exactly why do I trust scientists? I don't think science is the be-all-end all of everything. I think there's more to life than matter and energy, regardless of what we have found. I can feel and see it, and so can a lot of other people. Since we can feel and see these things, we make a hypothesis about how they will react, we then test, and we examine the results. I've done it myself. I accounted for the various biases, but rather I just confess that there is usually another explanation that they termed rational. But I dismiss it because it feels wrong, and I believe intuition can be trained to reveal certain higher truths. All is mind either way you cut it, cause no one can think outside of a brain, so does accuracy really matter? No, it doesn't. I don't care how many families I kill with my pseudoscientific cures, it's fun. Stop being a killjoy.
>>
>>18759820

Dragons exist, 2 of them.

The world can only have 2 at a time.
>>
>>18760974
*ahem* studies provided scientific evidence for, not proved. Agrippa's trilemma, it's all either circular reasoning, infinite regress, or unproven axioms. And that's just if I accept science, if I don't accept it in the context, well then, I guess you're fucked, bubby :')
>>
File: Double_Dragon_-_NES_-_Album_Art.jpg (247KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Double_Dragon_-_NES_-_Album_Art.jpg
247KB, 500x500px
>>18761477
synchronistic digits!
>>
>>18761471
all science about the past implies speculation and imagination. the leaps of faith are everywhere.
>>
>>18761416
Care to elaborate on what you find ironic about my statement?
>>
>>18761020
Unfounded by your half-wise definition of reality. This guy hasn't even heard of the Archons. I can clearly see you're a hired clapper for the matrix control system. You disinfo cunts make me sick. How does it feel to have your soul stolen by the illumined who control your people? Do you think its fun to let the reptillians bend you over and assfuck you? I bet you do. When your parents die, remember it was because of them. They'll turn on you in a heartbeat once you wake up. They're able to control linear time, and they have technology you can't even imagine. This construction you are navigated is a false lie, and the fact is apparent to anyone with a decent connection to the beyond. The half-wise such as you have no idea what they're messing with. This is a rigged game. They've got you under mind control. They Archons are taking advantage of the hooks implanted in your consciousness via social conditioning. You probably have that vague view of the "Me and rationalists against this backwards society" cliche. About the tortured geniuses in lofty adventures who have to grapple with the monster within? What monster is within you sir? Do you even read the true sources of information? No, because the illumined controllers have hidden them from you. Consensus reality is a false paradigm. The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.
>>
>>18761093
>Lol, Bible is stupid fairytales. Believe in my Science1!!11

Shoo, shoo Atheist. Reddit and Neogaf are over there. You can go spread your semi-philosophical new age cancer over there where it belongs.
>>
>>18759923
>all current dating techniques are flawed

In what way?
>>
>>18759820
Why does the Indian/Hindu/Vedic civilization - arguably the oldest semi-continual civilization on the planet with some of the oldest writings known - make no mention of dragons, and has no comparable creature?
>>
>>18762035
>Who is Vritra

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vritra
>>
>>18762035
Oh and this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C4%81ga
>>
File: sulu.jpg (13KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
sulu.jpg
13KB, 250x265px
>>18762060
>>18762067
>>
>>18759858
Fallen Angels. Once you put them in the equation so much of our ancient history makes sense...
>>
>>18759944
Wtf is 'reptilian residue'? I had frog legs for dinner. Tomorrow you can check out my Reptilian Residue.
>>
>>18762084
so were the birth of the nephelim basically the line that ended up making humans of today with a smidge of reptilian in our evolutionary line?
>>
>>18762101
its this stuff kinda like smegma that reptiles tend to get. smells nasty, i can't recall the actual name of the stuff but i learned about it back in grade school when those people came by with anacondas and boa constrictors from the wildlife organization.
>>
>>18762060
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vritra
I see nothing in there to corroborate the claim that he was a dragon or serpent. Vritrasura is known as an asura - which usually have a human form - in later texts, not a serpent or dragon form. What source are you or they using? What description makes this similar?

>>18762067
Again, nagas are described as either fully snake, with a human form, or a human with a snake tail instead of legs. None of this is similar to the description of a dragon.

Please consider this quora answer:
https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Vedic-figure-Vritra-Sanskrit-%E0%A4%B5%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%A4%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0-v%E1%B9%9Btra-lit-enveloper-considered-a-naga-Is-there-a-distinction-between-%E2%80%98Dragon%E2%80%99-and-%E2%80%98Naga%E2%80%99

>The name “Vṛtra” in the Vedas is technically a surname - it is shared by an entire race of gigantic, physically strong and magic-using beings also known as “Ahi”.
>Vṛtras are not identified as Dānavas, Nāgas or Asuras, and the use of such nomenclature for them would be inaccurate.
>The eldest of these people is the specific Vṛtra usually referred to, and he was described as having arms, legs and shoulders, which suggests that he was not literally a serpent.

>The very first occurrence of the name “Vṛtra” is in RV I:4:8, and is in the plural form, suggesting that there is an entire race of such beings
> अस्य पीत्वा शतक्रतो घनो वर्त्राणामभवः |
> Having drunk this Shatakrata (Indra) became the slayer of the Vṛtras (plural).

There is more, including an explanation of where the comparison to dragons came from, but I'd rather not copypaste the whole thing.
>>
>>18762106
Has this always been a reptilian residue trait? I mean how the fuk do we know that reptiles a gahzillion years ago had this residue and I still don't get how it got in our brains?

This sounds more like kinky sex than evoltion? just sayin.
>>
>>18762129
i was just taking the piss. captive reptiles tend to build up bacterial bullshit that in the wild gets rubbed off in their daily scamperings. there was some name they used for the gunk but i dont recall what it was.

I think that poster with the residue was talking about the "reptilian brain"
>>
File: Days of Noah Dinosaurs.jpg (111KB, 700x349px) Image search: [Google]
Days of Noah Dinosaurs.jpg
111KB, 700x349px
>>18762103
Not exactly. My personal opinion, after many years of study is that Dragons were real and they still be in the second Heaven.

Creatures that we mistakenly call Dinosaurs were the product of Fallen Angels mixing their DNA with the animal kingdom, thus creating giant monsters...
>>
>>18761527
First answer this: are you religious, and if so, what religion?
>>
>>18762184
now i wish you could grow a big fucking beard in ARK
>>
>>18762155
Too much. I'm not going to try and guess what some stoner is assuming about on a Saturday. I think drinking alcohol can tap into that stuff. Besides I'm not buying any of that residue stuff. thats bullshit or reptile gunk or whatever. Tomorrow I might be able to buy into it but it ain't happening tonight. Maybe tomorrow after I get rid of the frog legs residue - till then i'l stay loyal.
>>
>>18762211
really? this was a theory i learned about in school back in the day.
>>
>>18762223
none of its fuking theory. just ideas, hypothesis'. gota show some kind of support evidence for anything can be called a theory. otherwise its ideas, thoughts or feelings or intuitions.....

I get the intuitions part of it - never had a problems with knowing what is and never being able to explain it. No I don't need theory to live my life - ideas and intuitions work to good for me.
>>
File: 1475559315715.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475559315715.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>18762240
it's literally called the triune brain theory.
>>
I wonder if thats how Eve ate the apple tho, you know? what if she like got off on the serpent smegma or what ever it is you were talking about? Sounds maybe effeminate reaction to the entire evolutional God hypothesis. That serpent smegma is the cause of reptile residue left over from the Original Sin? maybe why Christinas have aversion to snakes and sex? WOW! I think I'm hittin on something! but I've gotta make another drink. ok?
>>
>>18762269
hmm, i wonder how the snake handling christian sects fit into this? snake handling sects, get it?
>>
>>18762269
>smegma
>residue
Can we at least switch to the more accurate term of musk?
>>
>>18762285
lizardue
>>
>>18762285
acurate according to whose fuking language. Is this going to turn into a linguistically moral thing now about whether its smegma or musk or lizardue or bologna sandwhihc or the more accurate term of whatever Eve waz gnawing on? that brought the whole house down? Serpent smegma I don't know? kinda rolls off the tongue to me kinda like 'alfalfa'......
>>
>>18762364
you probably dig alliteration huh?
>>
>>18762364
>acurate according to whose fuking language.
According to biological function? If the snake is secreting a thick, smelly liquid to mark stuff, that's more like a musk. If dead skin cells are collecting in some moist fold of the snake, that would be snake smegma.
>>
Atheists question everything. Except evolution.
>>
>>18762372
words like that rok. like bilingual and cunalingual. Wittgenstein would love me - linguistically incorrect.......haha I crack myself up. the fuk.
>>
>>18762401
is that why trump is orange?
>>
>>18762401
I don't giva fuk. Its not my theory or idea - its what the other peeps brought up - its his/her 'theory'. I don't give a fuk. I was asking about how the reptilian residue got in 'our' brains. and I just said that I had fuking frog legs for dinner and who ever it is can chek out my reptilian residue sometime tomorrow. But now I'm on this serpent smegma thing and how it seems to interrelate with the whole idea of christian sin, with eve n the serpent and blah blah blah but maybe has ties to fear of snakes & sex here in the west except for maybe thoz who have remained faithful to Earth and don't care about some transcendental land that exists independently of Human thought & existence? (I'm getting a good hohol buzz and have sworn off spell chek)
>>
>>18762424
See biology would help, though. For instance frogs are amphibians, not reptiles like snakes. So their smegma would hardly be the same and the residue wouldn't tell you much other than what snake smegma might not be like.
>>
>>18762424
you could probably sell the frog smeg for a pretty penny to the kekists, though as some kind of magical ointment.
>>
>>18762401
and biological function doesn't have a fuking thing to do with what ever word you want to use to call it. You're all hung up on what YOU think some fuking correct verbal pronunciation about how a fuking serpent made EVE sin. I don't care what you or any1 else calls it . i like Serpent smegma and its my paranormal xpeereance so i'll call it wha e'er.

Words! their just fuking words and they dont have to mean anything. If you believe otherwise go tell it to your therapist. then call your doctor and have he she it double your fricking dose.

Now i'm still back with Eve. hey why do you think Adam didn't smell it. Did the apples mask the mutant musk oder?
Or was it a residual molecular odiferous accumulation?
>>
>>18762459
obviously he didnt have the instinctual memory imprint yet, being the first human and all. the fuck would he be able to identify by smell for? that was his learning experience. super virgin.
>>
>>18762438
i would never lower myself to the level of murahkan capitalists profiting off of religiously sacred accoutrements.
>>
>>18762475
he named all of them fuking animals, etc. Something was going on there
>>
>>18762459
>what ever word you want to use to call it.
Yes I noticed. I already switched to snake smegma. Keep up. I was suggesting NOT to test the frog leg residue because it would be a false trail.

> hey why do you think Adam didn't smell it.
he did tho, he ate the apple too. he prolly got it from rubbin all over EVE cuz he wanted her and wasn't about to ruin his chances by saying she stank
>>
>>18762475
you're right abowt that super virgin stuff tho. Man 2000 years of Christianity and that Holy fuking Spririt of Serpent smegma still hasn't been able to fihure out away to teach all of those lil virginz to keep thoz legz together.
>>
>>18762101
This fucking thread is off the rails. Fucking stupid kids.

The "residue" is the reptilian side of our brain, jesuit science explians it with oh its evolution and shit, so why ont we have insect traits, or wtv?

As for the Hindu entities, well they are called dragons, but are indeed Lizard intelligent entities. AGAIN. Just another coincidence i guess.
>>
>>18763274
*they are NOT called dragons
>>
File: TriuneBrain.jpg (68KB, 575x403px) Image search: [Google]
TriuneBrain.jpg
68KB, 575x403px
OP Here,

How to explain this? Why a reptilian brain and not a shark brain since we come from the sea? Where down the line is the connection of the ape to the Lizard to a point of dominance until now?
>>
Interesting read

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/controversial-ancient-history-did-humans-evolve-from-reptilians-the-serpent-connection-from-ancient-myths-to-modern-science/
>>
>>18763316
not OP but aren't there books on this?
>>
>>18761477
Neat.
I wonder who the other one is.
>>
>>18762184
So by your opinion, dragons are non-physical? Or, they are historic and are only non-physical now?

Do you think all fallen angels were reptilian?

And what do you think of human origin/intelligence?
>>
>>18763316
You missed the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of years after early life found the land and early humanity discovering fire. Thats where most of the evolution happened.
>>
>>18763643

My wife.
>>
>>18759820
>the ones in Control used their stronghold called the Jesuits to "scientize" the findings.

retard
>>
File: reallyhappened.jpg (23KB, 236x329px) Image search: [Google]
reallyhappened.jpg
23KB, 236x329px
It turns out a portion of John's End Times prophecy takes place in the Cretaceous.

Also, Reptillian language.

Check it out

Suss it out

Gueesss

>>18735585
>>
>>18760792
>Big Bang
>Evolution
>"legitimate science"
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.