[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Crop Circles /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 29

File: 5.jpg (270KB, 800x800px)
5.jpg
270KB, 800x800px
Are they just hoaxes or is there proof of alien involvement ?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/theyre-real-and-contain-hidden-messages-scientist-says/news-story/05f450e958f71dac46a2a61f47968f16
>>
>>
>>
Yes but what about the ones that people claim are impossible to have been man made ?

http://www.crop-circles.eu/pages/origine_agroglyphes.php?lang=en
>>
File: 13VXdDsl.jpg (46KB, 394x389px)
13VXdDsl.jpg
46KB, 394x389px
>>18759300

This conundrum has been bothering me lately. Historical accounts suggest that crop circles go back centuries, but there has been a large spike in Circles--over 6,000 ones have been observed around the globe since the 80s, and it appears that most occur within a very close vicinity to stonehenge.

Some crop circles are definitely man-made--there's absolutely no doubt about it, and there's even a 10 minute youtube out there on how they do it. HOWEVER, some circles have various features that make them very difficult to hoax.

1) Circles are made in the cover of darkness. No flashlights in fields are ever reported observed, which is why circle makers are presumed to use moonlight or perhaps some sort of night-vision to complete their tasks. They also do so somewhat silently--perhaps communicating with gestures.

2) Circles crop up (pun intended) within a 5 hour window of darkness during the spring/summer. 5 hours is a very short amount of time to create a circle--sometimes over 100 meters in diameter comprised of over 200 elements.

3) Over 10,000 circles have been made around the world, and only 3 people have ever been criminally charged for circle making, even though such acts qualify as criminal trespassing, at the very least.

4) Circles are created without an overhead view of the area. Drones weren't around back in the 80's, and it's pretty much impossible to drive a truck with a crane in to provide an aerial view of what's going on.

5) Often no one will take credit for creating a circle, and there's no intuitively obvious reason to lose an entire night's sleep, risk criminal chargers, spend large amounts of time and resources and risk so much for pretty much no reward. Some circles look like logos--so perhaps some have a commercial origin, but many are nothing more than complex geometric patterns.
>>
nothing is impossible for man. name one thing we havent done much to achieve
>>
>>18759390
those numbers are high but way more than 3 people claim to be crop circle makers and there were even groups formed. if these crop circles are for us, it is put in a weird place if it isnt then we clearly had years go by without it mwaning anything. rationally lest you are the person making these reports you are hearing something from someone else and you are quoting number. i havent even seen 6000 different crop circles on the web that were natural.
>>
Giant sigils made with predemeditation.

Or aliens, your pick.
>>
>>18759390

6) The mathematics of some of the circles are astounding. Some circles have 'vector equilibrium inside black hole/dual torus field patternings', some 'square the circle' and some contain the 'golden spiral'. Even with great schematics, it would be very difficult to create these type of circles with pieces of twine and planks of wood

7) Perfection. Most circles you see are just so well made--they're flawless. Even the ones with hundreds of distinct elements. One would think that human error would be much more prevalent, and that we'd see far more half finished, incomplete or erroneous looking circles out there.

8) Many circle researchers claim that the stalks of the wheat in circles are bent, not broken. Some even claim that there is evidence for thermal expansion in the bulbs on the stalks of the flattened wheat. One researcher who measured these attributes found the highest intensity/concentration of these stalks in the center of most circles in a pattern consistent with a single elevated source---kind of like how a lightbulb illuminates what's directly beneath it most intensely, and then decreases further from the centre.

9) Many magnetic anomalies are reported in the vicinity of circles. There's often an increase in charged iron particles present on the surface layer of the soil in circles. People often report camera batteries draining faster than usual, and other electronic anomalies.
>>
Move along, They are all created by old UK retirees. I think that's still the official version.
Or by companies for advertising.
>>
>>18759457

10) There's a youtube of two orbs of light seemingly fly over a field, creating a circle in only a few seconds. At first I wanted to dismiss this video as a hoax, but there are some qualities which would be extremely difficult to hoax. Firstly, it was filmed in 1996 on a handheld recorder. Secondly, the filmmaker apparently brought the tape to the pub that same day to show people what he filmed. If this is true, then he only would have had a few hours to edit the footage during the day, which is pretty much an impossible timeframe to do an extremely professional looking hoax video. Lastly, professional film editors have said that the footage looks genuine. To be fair, I haven't seen an interview with the alleged cameraman, and it could be a hoax, but it would be very difficult to hoax.

10) There's a youtube of two orbs of light seemingly fly over a field, creating a circle in only a few seconds. At first I wanted to dismiss this video as a hoax, but there are some qualities which would be extremely difficult to hoax. Firstly, it was filmed in 1996 on a handheld recorder. Secondly, the filmmaker apparently brought the tape to the pub that same day to show people what he filmed. If this is true, then he only would have had a few hours to edit the footage during the day, which is pretty much an impossible timeframe to do an extremely professional looking hoax video.
>>
You mean mathematical genius retirees ?
>>
File: AYl1Lhk.gif (266KB, 500x469px)
AYl1Lhk.gif
266KB, 500x469px
>>18759480

Sorry, accidentally posted #10 twice.
>>
>>18759390
>>18759457
>>18759480

Excellent points and questions.

If I were an alien who wanted to communicate with a certain planet's population, I would do it in a location where its most likely to be seen ... LIKE THEIR FOOD SOURCE.
>>
File: o289hb3f9n.jpg (26KB, 307x300px)
o289hb3f9n.jpg
26KB, 307x300px
>>18759486

Regardless of their source, they're exquisite creations that seem almost seem divine.

Here's a link to that youtube I mentioned in case anyone's curious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMsgd3vcRAg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0YuPj-516M
>>
>>18759476

Advertising for all those airplanes and helicopters flying by ?

Might as well advertise a new fertilizer or pesticide for the average crop-dusting farmer.
>>
http://www.robbertvandenbroeke.com/downloads/62_Journal_of_Sc.pdf
>>
>>18759503

I mean just look at them. They're beautiful creations. Mathematical works of art.
>>
File: glyph1.jpg (43KB, 326x364px)
glyph1.jpg
43KB, 326x364px
>>18759522

Agreed
>>
>>18759530

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/chilbolton06.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/circulos_cultivos/esp_circuloscultivos12.htm

Check out the Chilbolton glyph/Arecibo answer glyph when you have the chance. It could be a hoax, but its intriguing to ponder nevertheless.
>>
>>18759522
Agreed
>>
>>18759519
>>18759519

This shit right here. Instead of just dismissing it as a conspiracy theory, actual fucking science can be applied to see if the experiment (crop circle) can be duplicated.

What bothers me is that if the results are inconclusive, why isnt there more research being done on this ?
>>
>>18759522
They are indeed absolutely beautiful. However, if somebody did that to MY crops I would be PISSED. Where I'm from farmers don't make a lot of money to begin with, so having crops destroyed like that is like piling debt upon the already existing debt.
>>
>>18759543
https://www.cicap.org/crops/jse_19_2_159-170_2005.pdf

http://www.ecn.org/cunfi/Haselhoff.pdf
>>
File: big.gif (168KB, 450x420px)
big.gif
168KB, 450x420px
Look at that symmetry.

Any sane human that could make this in the dead of the night would have monetized, patented and trademarked it by now.
>>
http://circlemakers.org/
>>
>>18759556
Not all art is about profit and recognition. Then again, not many artist are "sane."
>>
>>18759551

Yeah, I'm sure I'd raise a few more German Shepard and Rottweilers to tear a new one in those pesky kids who done mess up my farm at night.
>>
>>18759563

This is about the most complex circle I found on that website, and it looks like they made it during daylight hours.
>>
>>18759572

Well yes, that's why the carefully selected word "sane".

Can you imagine the advertising applications of such art around the world ?

You'd see circlemakers in many countries around the world.
>>
>>18759563

Is this /thread ?
>>
>>18759563
If I sat down and do a thorough investigation, I'm pretty sure I'll find a couple of connections with the owners of that website it one of the alphabet agencies. The cost of misinformation is cheaper than disinformation.
>>
>>18759588
they have a pretty big gallery of stuff more complex than that, and they don't claim to make them in the middle of the night. theres a shitload of pictures of them making them during the day.

i'm just posting the link because they've been in the circle business for a long time and i'm surprised it wasn't posted already.
>>
>>18759603
go for it. that would make for a good thread.
>>
>>18759588

Yeah, try conjuring up something which gives an accurate picture of seasons and moon phases.
>>
>>18759603
>>18759608

With everything that's going on right now, I wouldn't be surprised anon.

The truth is always out there.
>>
File: staredog1.jpg (18KB, 350x350px)
staredog1.jpg
18KB, 350x350px
you could say we're looking for the grain-pill
>>
>>18759300

Careful about researching this topic friend. You don't want to have a visit paid to you by the MIB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2u6NufFyPE
>>
>>18759635
men in barns?
>>
File: whois.png (228KB, 1355x1533px) Image search: [Google]
whois.png
228KB, 1355x1533px
>>18759563
>>18759603
>>18759627

WHOIS LOOKUP
>>
>>18759645
Needs more probing.
>>
>>18759655

That's what she said ?
>>
>>18759300
Most are real. 100%
>>
dog sex
>>
>>18759563
>>18759603
>>18759627

So two names come up as founders of Circlemakers. Robert Irving and John Lundberg.

They write a book named "The Field Guide: The Art, History & Philosophy of Crop Circle Making ". Pic related.

Book edited by Mark Pilkington. Who ?
>>
>>18759710
pilkington wrote Mirage Men, about UFOs being a myth used as a tool by government agencies
>>
File: ijcd84nrc7ucr.png (589KB, 1793x889px)
ijcd84nrc7ucr.png
589KB, 1793x889px
>>18759710

Most say he's MI5.
>>
>>18759712

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/mirage-men

>W: During your investigation you came across intelligence officers in Air Force uniform, who were actually from another agency, plain-clothes operatives who seem to be military… Who's behind it all?

MP: Yes, it was apparently not uncommon for CIA or NSA Contact Officers to dress as armed services personnel when contacting UFO witnesses, and I expect that it worked the other way around. There's a bizarre internal Air Force memo from March 1967 that describes someone in an Air Force uniform assembling UFO witnesses in a school room and telling them that they didn't see anything, while someone claiming to be from NORAD pinched UFO photos from Rex Heflin in California in 1965.

I also wouldn't be surprised to find that civilian UFO investigators had pretended to be from the military or intelligence agencies in the past. In the 1960s prankster UFO researchers would freak out other ufologists by dressing and behaving like the mysterious Men in Black -- a concept [that became] a key part of UFO lore.

So the short answer is that everyone -- from UFO investigators to alphabet soupers -- has been behind the UFO story at some point or another. That's why it's so difficult, if not impossible, to disentangle the facts from the folklore and deception.
>>
>>18759740
sounds like they really muddy up the pool, i'd like to read the book or watch the docu now.
>>
They are made by British stoners.
>>
File: drugs_did_this.gif (15KB, 131x160px)
drugs_did_this.gif
15KB, 131x160px
>>18760810

> be me
> my routine when I smoke the grass
>buds and I start tripping and seeing insane fractals dancing around
>Sketch these intricate geometric patterns
>jump in the car and go for a night ride
>go to some wheat field in middle of fuckin nowhere
>no flashlights, some moonlight, but can't hardly see shit
>don't make any noise--don't wanna attract any attention
>have some planks of wood, twine and me best buds
>can hardly see schematics of circle we're designing tonight
>it's supposed to be over 100m in diameter, really fucking complex too
>ruh roh
>take one last puff from me joint and get to work
>badda boom badda bing, another super intricate flawless circle
>sprinkle fine magnetized particles around the circle to fuck with circlejerks
>leave the scene with all our tools and without leaving any physical evidence behind
>take another puff from my joint, and continue spending many sleepless nights labouring around in a field for absolutely no monetary gain because math is cool, and i get off to fooling random strangers
>somehow still able to afford weed
>never replicate these impressive feats during the day or when other people are watching
>never reveal my otherworldly circle making secrets to the public
>mary jane knows though
>>
File: Le Question.jpg (40KB, 500x665px)
Le Question.jpg
40KB, 500x665px
>>18759300
he knows
>>
>>18763170

Seems legit.
>>
File: ccircle.jpg (429KB, 1067x800px)
ccircle.jpg
429KB, 1067x800px
>>
>>
>>
File: 1410358456099.jpg (515KB, 1600x1062px)
1410358456099.jpg
515KB, 1600x1062px
>>
File: btard_Cropcircle.jpg (99KB, 450x486px)
btard_Cropcircle.jpg
99KB, 450x486px
>>
>>
They are actually creations of human concsiousness in the future.

Time begins to be nonexistent at some point in concsiousness.
Perhaps some of you have experienced synchronicities that had to have things happening in your past, even though the synchronicity could not have been activited during that time.

That means that on a metaphysical level you can be the cause for things to happen in your present past or that you can cause things in the future as well.

It is sort of that way with crop circles. Peopel in the future will be aware that we had them back then but they will also know that they were the cause of it back then.

Why are they made? Well they encourage us to dream but mostly they are symbols of hope, telling us to hold on, even if no one understands that concsiously.
>>
>>18759390
>Circles are created without an overhead view of the area.

Fascinating stuff overall, but I'm going to have to say on this point:

It's irrelevant. Basic surveying techniques could be used to plot a formation without having to view it from the air.
>>
>>18763982
This looks like one of those oldschool wireframe dungeon crawlers, like Ultima or Wizardry.
>>
Most of them are fake but some of them are real. The real ones are distinguished by how the stems of the plants are bent over. The fake ones are crushed over with boards and are broken at ground level. The real ones are somehow heated and bent at the nodes of the plant which splits the outer cellulose. These aren't bent at ground level and it often doesn't even kill the plant. They are just bent over in the middle and keep living.

The whole cottage industry of fake crop cicles is just costly disinformation to hide the fact that some of them are real and have something to say
>>
>>18764455

>Double dubs

You speak truth.

Many of the 'real' circles feature an arguably maximally simplified version of various universal truths, like physics representations and atomic constructions, even celestial phenomena.

The most interesting thing is some of the 'real' circles feature certain abstractions that we can make sense of but parts of it seem to lead into some unknown definition, like unknown science.

Some are completely indecipherable beyond clearly being based on some form of logical representation.
>>
File: magnets.jpg (177KB, 600x450px)
magnets.jpg
177KB, 600x450px
>>18764306

That's an interesting theory. So, kind of like the plot for 'Interstellar'.

>>18764412

True, but you wouldn't know what the finished product looks like, and it would be hard to know whether you fucked anything up before an aerial pic does get taken the next day.
>>
>>18763973
Why is this sigil? being incorporated into things and posted here a lot lately??
>>
Crop circles are definitely made by something other than random humans.. Either other worldly or some technology unknown to the public.
>>
do any of these get done outside of first world countries? if not i think that points to military contractors seeing how accurately they can hit with a laser or something
>>
What if they are just space ads for alien consumer products?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.