[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magick thread! post your magical spell books lads!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

Magick thread!

post your magical spell books lads!
>>
File: 30summ.png (233KB, 463x579px) Image search: [Google]
30summ.png
233KB, 463x579px
>>
>>18759146
Sorcery is a mortal sin
>>
>>18759165
But it's fun.
>>
File: 3books.jpg (35KB, 514x729px) Image search: [Google]
3books.jpg
35KB, 514x729px
"Three Books of Occult Philosophy" by Henry Cornelius Agrippa ( Freake & Tyson version)

I like the footnotes in this version, some people don't. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>18759171
Would you risk losing your immortal soul for finite fun
>>
>>18759179
depends on what immortality and fun are trading for on the market at the moment.
>>
File: ChemicalWedding.jpg (21KB, 175x273px) Image search: [Google]
ChemicalWedding.jpg
21KB, 175x273px
Not a spell book, but interesting cosmic backdrop view of things.

"The Chemical Wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz" ( numerous translations out there, I liked the one by Joycelyn Godwin - great footnotes)
>>
anyone here read liber null?
>>
>>18759189
is that alchemy?
>>
>>18759186
Eternal joy and happiness
Vs
Eternal loss and shame
>>
>>18759196
Yes, but in the most allegorical sense. More a weird story where all the people/places/things are symbols of hidden truths. It's a very short read. However I personally would have missed much of the symbolism without the footnotes, but hey, maybe that's just because I'm dense.
>>
>>18759207
>posts Christian stuff to /x/ because he thinks Jesus will pat him on the head and give him a cookie for it in the afterlife
>>
>>18759217
Nah it's more about love and charity of the person.
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 225x225px
This is a good book for discordians
>>
File: agrippa.jpg (624KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
agrippa.jpg
624KB, 500x698px
>>18759177
>agrippa

I keep seeing this, should I get on this?

>>18759146
50 pages into this

very good intro with the outlines of different schools/sects/philospophies

really put things into perspective
>>
>>18759375
>agrippa
>I keep seeing this, should I get on this?

Yes, but keep in mind it's more like some bizzaro set of encyclopedias than a 'book'. If you try and read it cover to cover you're eyes will glaze over real fast.
>>
>>18759146
I managed to find this book for $0.50 at a goodwill.

Is this a sign?
>>
File: sauce.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>18759401

Technically, all 12 of them.
>>
>>18759179

how can _you_ lose something which is immortal? _you_ will dissolve off from your soul when you die, not the other way around
soul is not something in you, you are build upon it. you cannot exist without it
and if there is a being that condemns you to eternal suffering for being curious about the forces around or let you do it to yourself while watching on side all omnipotent and chuckling on his beard and at the same time providing eternal joy for those who just ingratiates him enough, the only morally right thing to do is going against for such being
>>
>>18759165
What we're talking about isn't mere sorcery, friend. One can find passages in the Bible to argue for or against it being a sin. Personally, I consider the bible to be an excellent work of fiction that happened to have a supremely incompetent editor.
>>
>>18759146
40+ gigs of rare, expensive, hard to find, out of print, and unpublished materials:
>>18756199
>>
>>18759171
Agreed
>>
File: My Book of Shadows, Guise.png (35KB, 208x300px) Image search: [Google]
My Book of Shadows, Guise.png
35KB, 208x300px
>>18759146

Picture related has all the magic I could need and use in my day to day life.
>>
>>18760711

>Silver RavenWolf

lost so hard on that name
that bitch be wicca af
>>
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.