[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death and Mandela Effect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mandela-list.jpg (1MB, 1700x2800px) Image search: [Google]
mandela-list.jpg
1MB, 1700x2800px
>Some years ago I was in a car accident that only miraculously didn't kill me.
>I was absolutely unharmed, although fractions of a second could lead to a certain death.

>Since then everything is wrong about my world.
>aka Mandela Effect
>like this is not my history line

Did I die back then in my own reality?
And found myself alive in this one?

Similar stories?
>>
>>18759111
Sounds like quantum immortality, but it also sounds like you are larping hard... hmmm...
>>
>>18759127
Just telling my story.

A large truck almost crushed our car from behind. I was in the backseat.
It passed 1 inch from our car, ripping the door next to me.
The truck maneuver was insane and almost improbable to succeed.

We were all like: fuck it, we will be late now. Not even nervous.

But it was the moment that separates the world I could call my own and familiar and this one... which seems like unrealistic and strange to me. Everything is wrong here.
>>
>>18759111
So before your accident where you werent injured but seconds from death you remembered all these facts to an precision not to mentio what yoh had the day of the accident. Do you realize that life can just be more simple than parallels in time merging
>>
>>18759180
no, lol
I just feel that since that moment everything is wrong.
only now I learned about the Mandela Effect.
but before the accident everything was in order.
all my experiences of anything mandela-effectish come from the time after the accident only
>>
File: 1489134902861.jpg (62KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489134902861.jpg
62KB, 512x600px
>>18759205
cool.
Dont panic.
the world is different. bluntly its not you. its noone really. we are stagnant as a species in the majority and we finally have a way to talk to each other. Year 30. 89 minutes here (jk kinda) and i just notice that we dont tell stories by the camp anymore we stream it through our visuals for hours and hours of life. Dont be brainwashed, you have your life. Dont waste it thinking trivial things, have your interest but take your life and remember we are only here to reproduce if you dont want to do that yet go find something to do but dont spend time confusing people
That is bad.
>>
>>18759111
Similar. Been in several total car accidents and actually beaten to death. Was in a coma. Somehow, I have no permanent injuries. Other than the trach hole scar. Reality is fucked. The only reason people don't come and eat your breakfast is probably closer than you think.
>>
>The only reason people don't come and eat your breakfast is probably closer than you think.
What do you mean?
>>
I wish the Mandela effect was real, but the most likely answer is just memory. Psychology shows that human memories are very weak and malleable.
>>
>>18759111
This image is retarded and most of those are clearly photoshopped
>>
>>18759423
You realize that your stament have enormous tangible consequences, that are extremely scary.
>>
The Mandela effect is bullshit, people are just horrible with remembering actual events. Human memory is so unreliable that we don't use eye witness testimony as a singular way to convict someone in a court of law
>>
>>18759431
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.