[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Grim Reaper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

When i was about two my older brother and younger siblings were in the kitchen in the morning. And my brother saw a white cloaked figure floating. He recalls not felling threatened or scared though. Instead he just sat their staring at it and it staring back for around a half hour. Any explanation? Pic the closest thing I could base his description of off.
>>
>>18758758
sounds like father time, to me.
>>
>>18758762
any reason he would be there?
>>
>>18758762
We I got the picture I didn't notice the wings, he never mentioned wings.
>>
>>18758770
no idea, i'm not terribly familiar with the details of the father time figure, just his general appearance as an old dude in a robe with a scythe, like a friendlier grim reaper.
>>
>>18758758
Not the "Reaper", which I've seen a couple of times with elderly relatives who were dying. I've also spoken with a sensitive friend who described the same thing I saw around one of their dying relatives. The 'Angel of Death' (protip- it's not an angel) appears as dark, and all its focus is on the dying person. It pays no attention to anyone else in the vicinity, and generally feels like a benign but purposeful presence.

Whatever your brother saw was most likely something else.
>>
Your brother must of have an experience with an entity beyond our reasoning. Most likely, It was attractive to his aura. Most entities such as 'shadow people' feed of the negative energy that humans emit. Others such as 'white entities' crave peculiar energy ranging from happiness and erousal. If you see this spectrum once more, please comment on it.
>>
>>18759995
Do you have any background on what causes this attraction? This was when he was like 5 or 6.
>>
>>18759951
What is it then?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.