[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampires... how to meet with one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 22

File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Vampires... how to meet with one?
>>
strip naked, cover yourself from head to toe in raspberry jam, and then spin around in a circle while masturbating and screaming quotes from Twilight
>>
>>18758724
they post here fairly regularly, just lurk.
>>
>>18758731
How to recognize one? how not to get ignored?
>>
>>18758733
they're pretty obvious, they'll post AMA threads. just chat one up next time you see one.
>>
>>18758735
I've never seen a vampire ama thread in years
>>
>>18758737
maybe your blood is nasty and they avoid posting when you're around.
>>
>>18758740
but Im the whole day everyday
>>
really though, in case there are any vampires lurking the board presently perhaps you could explain why you are seeking to meet with one.
>>
>>18758743
I seek them because one of them might know how to curse me, i've had a spell cast on my chakras. Ancient vampires might have the knowledge to remove the spell
>>
>>18758747
>curse me
"uncurse" me
>>
I also wasn't granted the podium they promised once
>>
>>18758747
Ancient vampires might also not give a crap about your chakras.
Strengthen your chi and clean up your own damn chakras.
>>
>>18758724
NEET's are all a bunch of vampires anyway so lucky you you're surrounded by them.
>>
>>18758724
I'm a vampire. Tell me about yourself, I need to know if you're suitable.
>>
>>18758724
Vampires aren't actively looking to form special relationships with mortals.
>>
>>18759367
I do.
>>
>>18759414
Stop lowering your standars.

Blood sucking vampire has an elegance to it, I'm sure you can do better than a 4channer.

Maybe someone from reddit.
>>
>>18759419
You can find the right person, a precious jewel, everywhere.
>>
what if vampire bites Alien ?
>>
>>18759414

Why are you looking for a mortal in particular?
>>
Ah get los wannabe vampires. You are NOT real vampires just weirdos with a dumb fetish.
>>
>>18759414
Please, let me have some of your blood or brain. I need strong energies to restore my soul to its former self.
>>
It's always the same thing, men want to become vampires because they love the power and they want to live forever. Which is perfectly understandable, but the presumption is delusional.
>>
>>18759414
Then you aren't a true vampire or you are very young and don't belong to a strong coterie.
>>
>>18759277
I'm not op, but I want to learn more
>>
>>18760330
>>18759582
Just tell me a few things about yourselves. I don't need a picture or your name, that's not important.
>>
>>18759641
Why do you say that? This is a paranormal board. I can understand dismissing the flat earth shit, but why can't vampires exist? And they do.
>>
>>18760330
well, I was hoping to learn a little about vampires, but what do you want to know?
>>
>>18760485
I forgot to change my name from a different thread
>>
>>18760500
"okay /x/ I don't often come here, but I need help, I feel like I've been followed, or like there are hands around my shoulders almost 24/7, and last night, I think I felt a presence breathing on me, should I be scared? "

schizo wants to tell people about vampires LOL
>>
>>18760506
no, to learn
>>
>>18760513
mira
>>
>>18759414
Well I'm pretty cool for a mortal. Maybe we can work something out.
>>
Is Vampires Kane's descendant?
>>
>>18761983

>Kane
>>
>>18762842

>faggot
>>
I've been a vampire hunter for 5 years and I'm in a family of hunters. Let me tell you something OP, you won't find any real vampires on 4chan or the internet at all because vampires aren't able to use computers. The electronic frequencies and signals that computers naturally produce extreme disorientation for blood breed. Think of it like a dog whistle, but it's from computers and it causes incredible nausea. That's why vampires will never stray or lurk in cities, choosing prestigious custom dwellings in the country side covered up by government funding.

There are no vampires on the internet, sorry.
>>
>>18762873
There are two kinds of people in the world: 1) sane people who agree vampires are real 2) paid shills who say vampires don't use computers.
>>
>>18762879
They are real and they cannot use computers.
>>
>>18762873
Why the fuck would the government fund protection of vampires? And if the rich and powerful had access to vampires why are they all aging and dying?
>>
You can't meet a vampire. At least not in this lifetime. They were wiped out a little after the middle ages.

I am not a robot.
>>
>>18762892
Vampires are in the government but do not participate in public political events nor do they reveal themselves to the media. There are some vampires however that are 'omega', they have no allegiance.
>>
>>18762912
You didn't answer the question. None of them.

1. Why the fuck would the government fund protection of vampires?

2. And if the rich and powerful had access to vampires why are they all aging and dying?
>>
>>18762912
And:

3. Why do you hunt and kill vampires? What's wrong with you? They have the same right to live. Humans kill animals left and right too.
>>
>>18762886
Independence Day inspired mass effect.
>>
>>18760477
Are you larping or seriously retarded ?
>>
If the rich and powerful are vampires, why not get a mob together and burn the bourgeoi--- I mean vampires to the stake.
>>
>>18763736
People don't want to ruin the chance of being rich and powerful themselves.
>>
>>18762934
1. Because there are vampires in the government. They offer funds to protect their own.

2. They don't have access to vampirism because they don't. Not everyone can be a vampire. They can however consume vampire blood and it helps their immune system drastically. It cannot stop age however.

3. Do you know how many omega vampires kidnap human children? I can assure you that if you had a little brother in the country side and he got kidnapped, you wouldn't have the same opinion. Besides, we specifically hunt vampires who harm the defenseless. There are peaceful vampires who have been in the government since the first freedom founders.
>>
>>18759247
haHAA
>>
>>18763758
this
the working class haven't overthrown the rich and powerful like >>18763736 wants, because the working class dream of being rich and powerful one day as well
>>
You need to know calling spell and do ritual. This will give you attention of goddess of vampires who might send one of her children to you.

I cant tell you how to do that.
>>
>>18764242
http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/spell-to-become-a-vampire.html
>>
>>18764310
Thats not a complete thing but close
>>
>>18764423
And where is the complete thing and why can't you tell?
>>
>>18764428
Nowhere on the internet as far as I know. I got it from one of them and I dont want to share it because I dont feel like there should be more vampires
>>
>>18764682
> I dont feel like there should be more vampires

That should be the decision of the goddess and not yours, no?
>>
>>18764882
Sure. If thats her will Im sure ritual instructions will make their way to you eventually
>>
>>18765161
Not him, but ever since I was a child, I've loved the idea of being a vampire, and live through the ages and see the further development of society... I wish, one day, Selene sees me fit as one.
>>
>>18765161
But what if that was her choice that you cross paths with people and share it? And then, the rest is in her hands.

It's not like people can become vampires even IF they have the ritual if she doesn't think they worthy.
>>
>>18764682
Why you don't feel there should be more vampires?
An spiritist friend told me the vampires are shrinkening in numbers, that they are actually going through a sort-of crisis in fear of eventually vanishing.
>>
File: reaver.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
reaver.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>18758724
Why would you want to? The birth of one of Kain's abominations traps the essence of life.... There is no balance, the souls of the dead remain trapped. I cannot spin them in the wheel of fate. They CANNOT complete their destinies.

Better for you to destroy Kain and his bretherin, free their souls and let the wheel of fate churn again!

Use your hatred to reave their souls..... I can make it possible....

Become my soul reaver.....my angel of death...
>>
>>18765294
Calm down, Simon Belmont.
>>
>>18765271
Maybe she will
>>18765280
>>18765282
I dont know just got feeling that this gift/curse should be rare. I didnt even use the ritual myself and it has been 4-5 years since I learned about it.Sharing it with public feels like betraying trust.

Anyway if I decide to use it and will be allowed to share it I will
>>
>>18765516
and after you used it you met a vampire? wanna tell us the story of where and how?
>>
>>18765516
ok i read it wrong so you dont even know if it works cause you never used it yourself? what the fuck
>>
>>18765540
Yes
>>
>>18764310
>http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/spell-to-become-a-vampire.html
Being a vampire sounds miserable, from start to finish.
>>
>>18765516
>Maybe she will
I can only hope. I know people nowadays will say "durr hurr fad", but I legitimately have had interest on vampires (and the paranormal) since pre-school. I must've been like... 4 or 5 when my interest began, long before any twilight true blood fad.
>>
>>18765698
>being a human is better
>weak as fuck, very prone to disease and injury, weird degenerate sexuality fapping to teen gangbangs
>aging saggy fleshbag sitting at home watching tv or posting "tfw no gf"
>>
>>18765704
You and thousands of other people with the very same feelings. The vampire community or the general fascination/obsession is pretty big compared to how small the topic even is. You're competing against a lot of people and at least some of them will be superior to you in any way. So... don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>18765711
>So... don't get your hopes up.
Okay. Doesn't mean I won't give my best shot if the chance arises.
>>
>>18765708
>being a human is better
Saying that being a vampire sounds miserable doesn't nowhere near implies that.
Good luck trying to be one or whatever you want.
>>
>>18758724
Sweetheart... Vampires don't real.
>>
There exists a rather elaborate ritual allowing one to join the ranks via the favor of Lilith, I am uncertain if the procedure described in the aforesaid link is the same as that with which I am familiar, though admittedly, I have not read the linked page.

Either way, an ailment with one's chakras, be it by curse or otherwise, requires not a vampire nor ancient to be cured. What symptoms are you having?
>>
>>18765294
so gay
>>
>>18765789
Yes, you are.
>>
>>18764023
Would you have sex with a peaceful vampire? I know that I would.
>>
>>18766284
>>
>>18762873
How do you kill vampires? Why don't their familiars just use computers for them? Are there vampires in northwest Arizona? Just asking as we have brujo, werewolves, and skinwalkers here.
>>
>>18766295
I would eat vampire pussy. I want GILF vampire pussy hair in my throat.
>>
>>18766303
I really doubt that ancient vampires are attracted to nasty little humans.
>>
>>18766313
I bet that they are. They have sexual urges. I want to show my respect by orally satisfying a vampire goddess.
>>
craigslist
>>
>>18766334
Disgusting.
>>
I want to meet one cas i had a dog man tongue punch my fart box now i want a vamp to give me a blumken.
>>
>>18766338
No, you are. You are clearly gay. Any true man would want to please a vampire goddess. I don't care if she's been dead for 10,000 years, she still has a sensitive clitoris and my tongue would always please her.
>>
>>18766372
You are lucky to have had your shit cutter tongue fucked by a dog man.
>>
Here's the real deal like that vampire hunter said, Vampires don't use computers the electronic signals screw with them too much. This is because of their sensory system uses the electron charge in the air too sense in the dark, it also gives them the ability too set fires at a distance when learned to force-reverse this sensory system. Most vampires are more monster than anything, they become disfigured and turn into blood-lust filled animalistic beings. Living in hobbles on the outskirts of civilized society, there are very very few vampires who become infected with the affliction able too maintain normal human behavior and physiology. These beings it is hard too classify them as true vampires, being a lot of them their bodies control the affliction to such an extent it never develops into a full-blown vampirism. Out of those, very few would care too discuss vampirism with the un-afflicted they are very private and it is viewed as a gift. They are found most frequently in upper-tier business and political environment worldwide.
>>
Basically just go out into the woods / forest / jungle, cut yourself and stumble around acting injured and you'll either meet a vampire or a wild animal. Same thing really and outcome.
>>
>>18765294
This is one of the most amazing games I've ever played
>>
>>18766423
Where is your proof?
>>
>>18758724
You are not worthy, Raziel
>>
>>18766423
OBVIOUS SHILL IS OBVIOUS

vampire internet defense force in full damage control: hehe dont worry kids there are no vampires online and most vampires look like monsters they totally dont blend in with society :)))
>>
>>18766423
I still want to become one. I want to be the thing that evokes fear.
>>
>>18766450
He was paid as part of their continued public relations campaign to obscure their truths and mask their presence on earth & throughout their shaping of mankind's path.
>>
>>18766455
i wouldnt be fucking surprised

I read a ton of threads but almost no topic gets so VIOLENTLY shilled and ridiculed than vampires especially those threads from month ago with lots of information
>>
if I was a vampire I'd be a useless piece of shit and play video games all day and collect government gibsmedats for being all fucked up and not being able to work due to not being able to come into contact with sunlight

that would be a good life / unlife.
>>
>>18766459
Are there any screenshots of those threads? I missed them.
>>
>>18766459
Vampires are probably infested in the upper echelon of government. They probably pay shills to keep things offline. That's why they're laughed at, yet ghosts aren't.
>>
You guys are being rediculous, if vampires were really like they were in TV and movies then why the fuck would they just be revealed constantly in those media. That fantasy shit is the real shilling meant too keep you unaware of the extremely dangerous threat of real vampires that live in the woods / forests / jungles / outskirts of society. Why so many people go missing, and the worlds governments seem incompetent in addressing it, partially because the non-true vampires view these creatures as the "true vampires". There have been numerous attempts at domestication with varying degrees of success and on-going scientific study on how too acquire the abilities of true vamps in the lesser afflicted.
>>
>>18766472
im on my phone so i cant link go to 4plebs archive search for vampire(s) and only OP posts then look especially at threads from the last 6 months up to over a year
>>
vampires have no special powers and don't even have an increased lifespan.

they're just people who for some reason kept on living after their body died. for some reason they regenerated. they're called dybbuks.
>>
>>18766479
vampires are super fucking laughed at and like you said ghosts arent even MAGIC AND SPELLS arent

mentiom ghosts, demons, magic.. ok maybe

vampires? LMAO DUMB KID

mission successful
>>
I'd rather have a vampire partner than become one myself.
>>
File: 1489379045777.jpg (10KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1489379045777.jpg
10KB, 700x394px
We hate vampire threads because that there are never any sightings or real talk, just RPers and hikikomori samefags bumping them all day. This board has gone to shit years ago, and the faggotry is becoming unbearable.
>>
>>18758724
Tinder, anytime after 11pm
>>
>>18766488
Magic and spells aren't real. They should be mocked. Demons and Angels also aren't real.
>>
>>18766534
Then kill yourself so you can become a vampire. The old legends say that suicides lead to vampirism and undeath.
>>
>>18758724
vampires are actually demonically possessed corpses that rise from the ground and usually eat or attack the living. the idea of a vampire being a romantic, captivating, intelligent creature that creates another through biting them is fairly recent. if u want a vampire just put a demon in a corpse then, if your smart, run like hell.
>>
>>18758747
just remove it your self. it is not very difficult.
>>
>>18766591
Yet there are legends from ancient times that state otherwise. Romans and Greeks mentioned them. So did most prior cultures.
>>
>>18758747
truth is, chakras are a choice. if you want to believe your energy has focal points it will. truth is you can set up your chakras on your body, and have the energy move any way you want. chances are anyone who would do something as corny and new-agey as "cursing your chakras" is probably not very powerful, so a simple protection charm will work. also, if u take 2 jars, fill them with nails, pee in them til it reaches the top, seal the jars, put one jar by your front door and one by the back, it should protect any curse. also I got witch blood, and I am gonna bless you, so u should be all good :) may the abyss cloak you from those who would wish you ill.
>>
>>18762873
>There are no vampires on the internet

Yes there are. Hello.

>The electronic frequencies and signals that computers naturally produce extreme disorientation for blood breed.

More like vampires cause irregularities in electronics. I have caused bugs in comps, I can't wear wrist watches, and I make street lights go out. The whole nausea inducing thing can happen to anyone.

>Think of it like a dog whistle

I hear dog whistles.

>prestigious custom dwellings in the country side covered up by government funding.

Elaborate, please.

All of your gathered information is scattered. Some is true, most is fabricated.

>>18762937
This.
>>
>>18760460
I hate life and I hate living.

What now?
>>
>>18766423
>This is because of their sensory system uses the electron charge in the air too sense in the dark, it also gives them the ability too set fires at a distance when learned to force-reverse this sensory system.

And how do you know this?
>>
>>18766681
Fake and gay
>>
>>18766711
What is wrong with you people either asking for proof, or how do I know this? Or calling people shills covering up internet vampires! Why the fuck would I owe anyone proof or source information on how we know anything.
>>
>>18766730
It'd be believable if you could back it up in any way.
>>
>>18766681
Hi. I would love to hear about your past, and how you were turned.
>>
>>18766681
So is that seeing in the night thing with electrons or whatever true?? What about the moon/night goddess ritual attracting vampires
>>
>>18766681
>More like vampires cause irregularities in electronics. I have caused bugs in comps, I can't wear wrist watches, and I make street lights go out.
Considering you're here in /x/, I imagine you can learn to control it?
Are there vampires friends with humans?
>>
I am a vampire, OP, and you sound too eager. If you want to meet a real vampire be less thirsty.
>>
>>18766725
Only one of those is correct.

>>18766742
It happened at the beginning of 2013. But I wasn't turned, I went through an awakening. Every day for the following year I went through various stages of ego-death wherein my body was decaying on the inside, and my mind was deteriorating only to be newborn as something more than human. During those times I would catch myself mindlessly staring at human and animal alike and my throat would be dry. I know this sounds more like your generalized HPPD encounter, but I know what I am.

Since I am recently awakened I have researching as much as I can on this condition. Vampirism is a disease. It affects the DNA. Lucky me, my family line is one of the afflicted.

To sum it all down, I was born into it.

>>18766772
I can't see in full dark, but my vision is great from dusk till dawn. I often get asked at this time how I can read when there are no lights on.

I have always been attracted to the moon. I could feel her presence observing me even before I became a vampire. Strangely enough, I discovered the ritual myself only a few years ago and decided to test it out. Repeating it a few times I began to feel an euphoric radiance swirling from the bottom of my stomach and growing larger and more powerful.

As to if it really works, I say give it a try. If the moon goddess want you, you will know.

>>18766786
I have less problems with screwing up electronics now, but I can't fully control it.

Sure, many vampires and humans out there in the world are friends. My BF is human. Most of my friends are human.
>>
>>18766877
Quit role playing you faggot. Post proof or fuck off nerd
>>
>>18766877
>awakened roleplay vampire
>never got turned, isn't immortal, keeps aging, can walk around in the sun

Holy shit. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>18766730
Why are we supposed to just take your word for it? We'd have to be retarded to trust the words of an anonymous 4chan user.
>>
>>18766877
>I discovered the ritual myself only a few years ago and decided to test it out.
How did you discover the ritual? It only appeared to me part of it...
>>
>>18766877
So it's fake. I knew it.
>>
If we disregard faggots like >>18766877
who come straight from tumblr (he literally sounds like an otherkin, he 'awakened' into a vampire cause he felt weird... WOW!) there are anons here posting from time to time actually interesting stuff and claim to be the real deal.
>>
>>18766907
RPing fags really do ruin everything
>>
>>18760460
I'm a 21/female really passionate about preserving history and the environment. I love history, nature, and I hate sleeping. What do you want to know in particular?
>>
>>18766886
I have no proof to show. This is one reason why vampires blend in so well with society. But conduct scientific research on the mutation, which I'm sure has been done, and anomalies will show up in lab results.

>>18766893
You fuck off.

>>18766899
Did I say you had to believe me? You are free to choose otherwise. I am merely telling you what I have personally experienced and know through research.
>>
>>18766919
I don't even think he roleplays. He is either a shill or just mentally ill. Having spent some time in occult discords and years ago on tumblr there were and are countless snowflakes. And yes.... they believed that shit.

> I'm half alien and come from a family with alien history. Proof? I can see better in the dark and feel energies.
> i'm a werewolf otherkin. I howl at the moon and feel connected to wolves. Im a werewolf guys.

Crap like this all the time.
>>
>>18766926
Literally what is the difference between you and an otherkin werewolf alien from Tumblr? You're just desperately trying to be oh so speciuhl.

You didn't get turned and you have no supernatural abilities. You just say you're a vampire cause you felt weird for some time and like the moon. Really nigger?
>>
Do certain blood types have any importance or meaning to vampires? Or is blood just blood?
>>
>>18766924
I have no interest in a female.
>>
>>18766945
Fair enough. But why have any interest in mortals at all? We're pretty boring.
>>
>>18758724
Give them a reason to. Are you intelligent? Do you have any special talents?
They are so hidden away because they want it that way, and they have so many more important things to do than meet with someone who's obsessed with them.
>>
You keep mentioning tumblr as if I should be offended. Like I know what sites you've all been to.

>>18766928

Oh energy is real. Some are just more sensitive to its invisible effects.

>>18766936
No supernatural abilities. But I got a lot of evolutionary perks in return.

>>18766943
I don't know about types, but I do know everyone has unique blood and tastes different.
>>
>>18766928
Otherkin make me want to shoot myself n the face. It's so cringy
>>
>>18766971
What kinds of evolutionary perks?
>>
>>18758724
huh? vampires don't exist
>>
>>18766971
I mentioned Tumblr because you're a walking personification of it. LGBT-fag and mentally ill snowflake. That simple.
>>
>>18766977
Dubs of truth
>>
>>18766976
They do. The more you turn a blind eye to it, the less you feel/are aware of supernatural energy, vampire or otherwise.
>>
>>18766973
I heal faster. Any injury that should cause major damage to the body only does minimal amount to me. I was in a three car accident a couple years ago. Not my fault, I was the middle of the collision. I was not hurt, but the others were. I was knocked onto the asphalt and had my head split open. I barely bled and there was no blood where I fell.

I’m physically stronger, more agile, and my reflexes a lot quicker. I have a strong sense of peripheral awareness and my senses are heightened. My sense of hearing is beyond good. I’m not immortal but I do age slower, will live over the normal human lifespan, and am less prone to diseases and sickness.

I have some psychic abilities in which I’ve predicted the future, or read the minds of people, and even taken some of their life force.

>>18766977
Ah.You're simple.
>>
>>18767017
You wanna prove your fast reflexes on type racer against a mortal like me? Should be more than easy for you.
>>
>>18767017
Oh and also show results with your name from humanbenchmark.com its just a simple reflex reaction speed test.
>>
>>18766993
have you seen one
>>
>>18767043
inb4 excuse so he doesn't do it
>>
>>18767043
the computer energies will interfere and weaken his supernatural abilities anon..sorry..
>>
>>18767047
In a sense, yes.
>>
>>18767049
>>18767053
Too bad..... :^)
>>
>>18767056
care to tell the tale
>>
>>18767062
I actually can't. There's sensitive information.

Want a vampire greentext (not my own) as an apology for rousing your interest?
>>
>>18767072
File: bbb.jpg (522KB, 1056x1438px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
522KB, 1056x1438px
>>18767087
>>
>>18759277
>>18760460
I can disrupt electronics when I get emotional. I think that's pretty cool. Can I join your club, now?
>>
>>18767101
do you mean...?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24TEHi2-QsQ
>>
File: 1485796361456.gif (26KB, 743x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485796361456.gif
26KB, 743x423px
>>18767113
Nah, negro, I bend that shit with my mind.
>>
>>18767101
wouldn't want you in my vamp space ship
>>
File: 1319071382305.jpg (31KB, 311x476px) Image search: [Google]
1319071382305.jpg
31KB, 311x476px
What can you tell me about the "psychic vampire"?
>>
>>18767127
Some fools believe they can leave their astral body and absorb blood from victims with that form. Others have spoken about being able to absorb energy from victims either by being mean, abusive, simply mental taxing, or just by being near them. It's unknown if they have a connection to a world unknown to common folk, an example being the dark void of a different night.
>>
>>18766936
Dude, you are a cunt. People like you are why the supernatural avoid sites like this.
>>
>>18766338
You are definitely gay. Vampire pussy is fantastic.
>>
>>18760506
Be afraid, very afraid. In time learn to become angry, even hateful towards what once made you afraid. Then channel that hatred into destroying what caused it.
>>
>>18767151
No, they avoid sites like this because it's full of faggots that think they're special or pretend to be special on the Internet in hopes of making their lives more interesting or valuable. Or maybe they're just mentally ill.
>>
>>18767151
I'd avoid sites like these if I was supernatural because of people claiming to be vampires. Or maybe I wouldn't because I would know whatever I say wouldn't be taken seriously. In either way I wouldn't consider it a serious "site"(board in this case)

Also if all someone of supernatural properties has to show is their supernatrual features and talk about them all day to entertain nutcases and feel validated because of that, they are really lacking in worth.
>>
>>18767017
I have a slight precognitive ability. Does that make me of vampire blood?
>>
>>18767168
Talking about it a bit isn't about any validation.
>>
>>18767180
It is about a bit of validation dont hide it.
>>
Im a werewolf,if that could help to anyone. Im not alpha yet but ive learner to controll myself during full moons and such.
>>
>>18767252
Did you kill any innocent people?
>>
>>18767254
No,my alpha had me under pretty good controle until i gained controle myself.
>>
>>18759463
No…
>>
>>18762966
Fucking wat
>>
Vampire here, AMA.
>>
>>18758742
Hence ur blood is nasty
>>
>>18761983
No.
>>
>>18762873
You are wrong on all counts sir. Very wrong.
>>
>tfw no vampire gf to drink your blood and take care of you so you produce the most tasty blood.
Where do I find this /x ???
>>
>>18767262
You will never be an Alpha. You are part of a pack. Go back to watching Teen Wolf.
>>
>>18766423
Funny some of you think vampires can't use computers. The only issue is a lack of knowledge regarding technology for some of the older ones.
>>
>>18767413
Can I be turned? I promise to satisfy you sexually. I hope that you don't mind men sucking your vampire cock.
>>
>>18767484
How old are the Ancient Ones?
>>
>>18767490
The oldest I know of now is 1500 years old. Supposedly there may be older ones still out there.
>>
File: b392925ad259cc677bc2f12e21decfb5.jpg (493KB, 1500x1972px) Image search: [Google]
b392925ad259cc677bc2f12e21decfb5.jpg
493KB, 1500x1972px
>>18767494
Do they also have lolis among them? I want to get bitten by vampire lolis.
>>
>>18767505
This isn't some anime joke my friend.
>>
>>18759214
Op. here's your solution
>>
>>18760477
Hey just asking where a majority of vampires live? I heard they could be somewhere in Eastern Europe but I wanna know where I can find one.
>>
>>18767616
Vampires reside in big cities. It's easier to blend in. You won't find one. It's a seamless blend and you won't be able to distinguish one from a human unless you were to have an enduring one on one conversation and were also very astute.
>>
>>18767494
Do you know when the first vampire walked the Earth? There aren't any still around from the Roman Empire? Do they just stay to themselves when they're Ancient? Do the Ancients associate with humans?
>>
>>18767707
4,000 years ago. I don't know if there are any from ancient Rome that still exist. The older ones and the younger ones live together in small groups. Some of the older ones do consort with humans but it is rare and the human either does not know or is extremely trustworthy.
>>
>>18761983

afaik Caine as the first vampire is taken from the biblical Cain and is fictional
>>
>>18765294
Nicely done, I read that in the voice of Jay Robinson.

>>18767751
Correct. You could go a bit further and say that the Biblical Cain was never a real person and Genesis is allegorical.
But if you need an origin story, and you want to use a Western religious framework, Cain makes a good place to pin it. He's the first to have spilled human blood.
Whether the Blood Omen people named the character Kane as a reference or just because it sounded cool, I can't say. Since the story starts with him getting murdered, it might have made more sense to call him Abel.
>>
>>18767727
Do the ancients still look as beautiful as they did when turned? Who was the first? What is vampirism exactly? Does it have anything to do with a curse or were demons involved in creating the first? There are many conflicting legends.
>>
>>18767727
How would I go about finding a vampire to marry? I'm 100% serious. I have always wanted to be with one on an intimate level.
>>
>>18767794
They just thought that Kane sounded cool. There was also a pulp hero named Solomon Kane.
>>
>>18767727
Are vampires able to have sex? Do they fall in love? Can they naturally reproduce?
>>
>>18767808
They look as beautiful. The complexion becomes more "porcelain" with age. The first was a druid turned warlock. There is no curse and as to whether demons were involved, yes that is the theory. One possessed the first vampire for a time. Some details have been lost over the centuries.
>>18767812
A vampire would never marry a mortal unless they turned them first.
>>18767822
Yes, yes, and no.
>>
>>18767847
How do you decide which mortals to turn and which to dont?
>>
>>18767853
From what I understand, there has to be an extremely special bond. Emotional. Beauty is a priority. From what I know if their health or life is in jeopardy it's a huge factor.
>>
>>18767847
I'm not ready to be turned, but I would definitely date a vampire. I would like to have children before getting into a relationship with a vampire. I would probably fall instantly in love with her if they're as beautiful as you say.
>>
>>18767847
What about the vampire legends that predate the Druids? Were they legitimate or possibly just a fable that later became reality?
>>
File: IMG_20170217_010908.jpg (46KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170217_010908.jpg
46KB, 642x792px
im vambire drust me :DDDDD
>>
>>18767847
So, a female vampire may fall in love with me if I truthfully claim to be the best on the planet at eating pussy? I'm really good at it and I would love to please an immortal. I would do it not only out of respect, but because I truly enjoy sexually worshipping pussy.
>>
>>18767872
>just a fable that later became reality
This
>>
>>18767883
I'm not a female so I don't know. Something tells me it would take a little more than oral talents.
>>
>>18767911
What if I am a kind gentleman? I am one and would treat her well. I'm not looking to hit it and quit it.
>>
This thread made me want to quit the internet. You're all fat, lonely neckbeards. Take a shower and shave. Go outside, keep your back straight, and don't turn your head when other human beings look at you - it'll be ok. Also, black doesn't always look good, and doesn't hide your fat rolls.

You larping faggots are pathetic.
>>
>>18767969
Nah, you are pathetic. Go to one of the other posts and say that, you shill.
>>
>>18767935
I'm not here to give relationship advice. What you're looking for is a total pipe dream.
>>
>>18768002
Boooooo!

Then how do you even meet a vampire? Do they hang out at clubs? What do they think of the goth scene? Do they enjoy Anne Rice?
>>
>>18768002
How do vampires even find people that they want to turn? How long have you been a gay vampire?
>>
>>18758726
The only solid advice in thread
>>
>>18768015
Don't look to meet one. It's not something to seek and you wouldn't know anyway. Sometimes vampires do go to bars. The goth scene is not even pondered. And Anne Rice definitely talked to a real vampire so her books are somewhat admired.
>>18768017
Vampires aren't looking to turn people. And I'm not gay.
>>
>>18768048
hey
you might not know me, but would you do me a favor and send me a chunk of your meat
i need it for personal reasons
rly
>>
>>18768100
Sure. What's your address?
>>
>>18768048
Have there been cases of vampires having human friends?
>>
>>18768150
Yes.
>>
>>18758724
Put the game in the console, turn it on, play the game.
>>
>tfw coming of age in a month
>not underage, coming of age meaning , will have to attend all sorts of gatherings and stuff
>will have to drink blood ceremonially

Fuck, still seems awkward for me.
To other people, specially from europe, what sects do you have there ? I know in USA there is one tight knit community in boston
>>
>>18768048
But, I want to meet a real vampire and talk with them. They probably know things that history has forgotten. Anne Rice's vampires go back to ancient Egypt. New Orleans has a reputation for vampires being there. Anne Rice lived there and likely met a coven.

They should increase their numbers. Then they would have less to fear, and have an army.
>>
>>18768048
Vampire man, do you have a girlfriend? Does she know? Would you turn her?
>>
>>18768416
There will never be a vampire army. It's isolated small groups that conceal their gifts and harness their power over time. And you don't actively seek out a vampire. You will never have a conversation with one that way.
>>18768421
I have a semi- regular lover. She's beginning to suspect I think. No, she will not be turned.
>>
>>18758724
surrender yourself.

you are under arrest.
>>
I think i might be part human/vampire hybrid, i dislike sun and light and prefer darkness and artificial dim lighting, i seem to be able to see even in complete darkness, i like riding at night in my car and i also like to walk silently at night and spook people, you think im vamp/human hybrid guys?
>>
File: 29384790.png (512KB, 800x514px) Image search: [Google]
29384790.png
512KB, 800x514px
>>18768729
youor'e, not a vampire.
>>
>>18768729
do you drive with your headlights on at night?
>>
>>18768749
I am a vampire...
>>
>>18768729
>>
>>18766401
>>
>>18768751
ofcourse, but i sometimes forget to turn them on, if the car im driving doesnt turn them on automatically.
>>
>>18766577
Are this the dubs of truth ?
>>
>>18768893
you're probably a hybrid. those are some pretty rare qualities you've listed.
>>
>>18766877
>My BF is human
He's living the dream
>>
>>18766877
>To sum it all down, I was born into it.
It doesn't work this way my friend. Please stop with this shit.
>>
File: laughingskeletons.jpg (85KB, 523x332px) Image search: [Google]
laughingskeletons.jpg
85KB, 523x332px
>>18769638
>sum it all down

man, the IDIOM doesn't even work that way.
>>
>>18769666
Nice.
>>
>>18758726
This man knows
>>
>>18759414
Are you like a vampire neckbeard in your kingdom?
>>
>>18768843
You sissy. Vampire pussy probably tastes amazing.
>>
>>18768437
Then I will begin eliminating humans until they show themselves. Without a steady food source they will show themselves. Then I will take their powers from them. The vampire army will rise and subjugate humanity.
>>
>>18767483
U think alphas is only from a stupid series? i have seen Teen wolf and its not completly accurate to the real deal,u can call it a boss to if u wanna
>>
>>18758724
post an ad in Craigslist in the personal sections looking for a vampire. you're going to have to suck a lot of dick before you find a real one, but it'll be worth it in the end.
>>
>>18767488
Nah you gotta be turned directly by Satan or be an alpha vampire again chosen directly by Satan. There's like 4 of them tops in the world today and I haven't spoken to any of them before.
>>
>>18771391
>>18771596

Ridiculous
>>
>>18768248
In sweden we have a taste for refugee blood.
>>
>>18771391
That sounds pretty dark dude, how many other vampires do you know who feel that way? Most I know don't, they couldn't give less of a shit and just try to keep on keeping on.
>>
What do Vampire think about Lucifer and Satan and their lackeys?
>>
>>18771722
He's not a vampire. He wants to meet one and is being a baby about it. So now he claims he's going to eliminate humans to draw the vamps out. Yeah right.
>>
>>18771766
The same as the rest of the population.
>>
>>18771766
Same as most people. He offers immortality and power to people he knows full well will never actually make use of it just to watch them suffer. The only people who become vampires are the kinds of people who will never actually try and reveal it to the world or other people and will just continue living how they always have minus a few murders on the side and a lot more self loathing with no prospect of release until the end of time. Some hate Satan for this reason but they'll never act on it. Vampirism is fucking boring at best and tragic the rest of the time, it's a true curse.
>>
So are there multiple kinds of vampires out there? Cause I know one who can stay awake for like 3 months at a time but then has to go off into the woods and turns to stone for 3 months to sleep but no one here seems to mention that.
>>
>>18771938
>Vampirism is fucking boring at best and tragic the rest of the time, it's a true curse.
I'm sorry you feel that way. It's not the opinion of all.
>>
>>18771802
I have the weapons and the means. I have friends in the military who also want to be turned. The reckoning will happen and the vampires will learn to fear the atom.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (41KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
41KB, 460x690px
>>18771959
Good luck killing just 10% of humanity. That's over 749070484 people. And you would need to kill like 90% of people to endanger the food source of vampires, idiot.
>>
>>18771959
Do you actually believe what you're saying? Be careful. You might get devoured in under 30 seconds.
>>
>>18771964
Wrong. Nuclear war would do the job for me.
>>
>>18771965
They can try. They would get staked, nigga.
>>
>>18771964
Settle down, you wannabe vampire. At least this faggot has an idea.
>>
>>18771946
Where are they from? It may be a regional or ethnic difference.
>>
This entire thread is autistic
>>
>>18771722
I'm not a vampire, but I would love to see them reveal themselves in some way. The world of magic should finally be revealed.
>>
>>18771414
Where do you meet a werewolf?
>>
>>18771984
You are using the word wrong. You should feel bad.
>>
>>18771973
Stakes in the heart don't work. You have no idea what you're meddling with. But go ahead and try.
>>
how the fuck do so many people actually believe in vampires...
>>
File: morefaggots.jpg (9KB, 282x200px) Image search: [Google]
morefaggots.jpg
9KB, 282x200px
>>18771977
I have an idea too! I impress vampires with my beautiful personality and lure them out.
>>
>>18772136
No, you do not. They don't like anime loving gay bois.
>>
>>18772068
How the fuck do so many people believe in demons, ghosts, and aliens...
>>
>>18772041
They still have throats, and my silver blades are sharp. I put garlic on the edge just so they bleed out. That also works with humans as garlic stops coagulation.
>>
File: fag.gif (820KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
fag.gif
820KB, 854x480px
>>18772141
They do! How would you know otherwise?
>>
>>18772175
Because they view anime as childish nonsense that defames their race.
>>
>>18758724
Vampires are disgusting leaches of fantasy, they ruin everything and their books are mostly terrible. They are to be killed in every scenario, because their very presence makes your plot dumber by default.
>>
>>18772207
Also... they are cunts and huge pussies.
>>
>>18772207
>>18772216
Dumbest reply of the thread. Nothing wrong with a well-done vampire in a fantasy scenario. They have countless elements that can be used and explored. Undead, magic, blood as life essence, struggle with humanity, seduction.
>>
>>18772150
Garlic doesn't work either. You can stop now.
>>
File: 1481753541151.jpg (79KB, 436x399px) Image search: [Google]
1481753541151.jpg
79KB, 436x399px
>this thread
>>
>>18772216
What makes you say that? Do you have any experience?
>>
>myth says vampires can move without a sound

How? If a grown man is a vampire and walks through silent night he will make sounds. How do they prevent it? They don't have soft feet like cats, they aren't tiny. You telling me that have permanently "sound swallow" magic activated around their feet?
>>
>>18772605
Vampires make sounds but are very deft in their movement.
>>
>>18772673
Even the most deft movements will make sounds if you walk through a silent night. Feet against stones (street) or walking through grass/bushes.

People describe vampires as appearing "out of nowhere" but I don't get it.
>>
>>18772679
I said do make sounds? Are you asking if vampires can perform astral projection? The answer is no.
>>
>>18772686
I thought you said "they move so deft they aren't as loud but they do make sounds" - but that still doesn't explain why people claim that vampires can appear out of nowhere and they don't notice them.

So that's bullshit too?
>>
Werewolves are cooler anyway
>>
>>18772699
Yes it's bullshit.
>>18772701
This is bullshit.
>>
File: cb9.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
cb9.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
Reminder that the faggot who bragged for hours about being a vampire (and epic abilities like very fast reflexes) went silent after being asked to demonstrate his abilities with a quick test on type racer or humanbenchmark:

>>18767031
>>18767043

Welcome to /x/.
>>
vampire loli here AMA
>>
>>18772275
Garlic on any blade causes wounds to not coagulate. They would bleed out. God, you are stupid...
>>
>>18773704
We only care about vampire traps.
>>
>>18774123
If Garlic has any SERIOUS, life-threatening effects on blood why is it perfectly fine to fucking SWALLOW tons of it? Or have in your mouth when there's always tiny little wound or holes in the mouth-area?

Nigger, are you FUCKING RETARDED???
>>
>>18773704
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
mfw this "quality" thread is almost at 300 replies
>>
where's the 99 year old vampire that post sometimes here?
>>
>>18774900
He was already here cause that guy has no life and is in all of these threads.
>>
>>18773704
was getting aids part of your master plan?
>>
>>18774782
the same way that the bacteria in your rectum would kill you if you ingest it you imbecile
>>
>>18775090
>source
>>
So is there no way of getting any vampires attention? Human existence is getting quite bothersome.
>>
File: 1489555810832.jpg (41KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1489555810832.jpg
41KB, 427x427px
>>18774817
200 of them are samefags bumping and replying to themselves. You're just feeding the trolls.
>>
>>18767097
moar
>>
>>18775182

Be a hot girl alone at night in a forest. Cut yourself and attract them with the smell of blood.
>>
>>18774123
Idiot, garlic has no special effect on vampires. It's a myth. Stop posting. You are not a vampire killer and will never be one. And don't try it.
>>
>>18775021
And yet you're lurking here you dumb fuck. Guy posted the best OC on this board in years.
>>
>>18758747
Has it been this way since you were little?
>>
If there are any vampires taking on apprentices for teaching magick, you know where to find me. Nothing to offer, but if you've been alive for a very long time I figure it might shake things up a bit.
>>
>>18772701
Furry
>>
>>18771982
Australia. What this guy is isn't similar to anything from any Aboriginal mythology so I'm guessing like most people here he or his ancestors (hasn't disclosed his actual age) arrived by boat in the 1700s. Ethnically he's Serbian though, I haven't a clue about Serbian folklore though.
>>
>>18775021
So I guess this means that you're in all of these threads. Fuck me kill me now.
>>
>>18776144
Do you have a link?
Or can you be more specific so that I can look for it on some 4chan archive site?
>>
>>18776369
Look up the name Cenhelm.
>>
>>18776409
Thanks man.
>>
Be a christian child and get kidnapped to be part of a blood libel ritual.
>>
>>18758724
Well, if you want to meet with Kain..... You'll have to travel through time and and cause dimensional shifts... And possibly scream "Vae victis!"
>>
>>18758724
>kain
finally /x/ understands what real vampires are like
kudos op
>>
>>18775129

Fucking science, you dumb bitch. It takes 30 seconds to find the answer to that online.
>>
>>18776107
Garlic has an effect on anything that bleeds, retard. You can bleed out if you are cut by a garlic covered blade. Same thing happens if the blade is covered in urine.
>>
>>18775226
Why cut themselves when they could show up on their period?
>>
Whats your opinion on Enkil and Akasha theory from Anne Rice's books?
>>
>>18776986
You fucking idiot. Re-read the posts. Garlic has no "special" effect on vampires like it does in the movies.
>>
They live in your town,
https://iamvampirenovel.com/
>>
>>18777037
There was never a King and Queen of vampires.
>>
>>18766470
I would def neet it up as a vampire. But i would just rob banks and shit for cash.
>>
>>18771596
>>18771596
so how exactly where you chosen?
>>
>>18772730
best post in this thread
>>
>>18776144
>>18776286
With the difference that I'm just a human and not claiming to be an ancient vampire so which of us looks more dumb being in all of these threads?

>become vampire
>be on 4chan all day

Well, was really worth it I guess.
>>
>>18777076
No shit. They still have blood in their system and it would bleed out creating a wound that they couldn't heal. If I did it with a silver sword that had religious symbols engraved on it and was blessed they would die. You are clearly retarded.
>>
>>18777302
They weren't. They wouldn't be on 4chan if they were.
>>
>>18777134
Fuck you.
>>
>>18778130
I just put some garlic on top of a cut on my arm and it did literally nothing to it besides sting a little.
>>
>>18778277
It has to be on the blade when it cuts. Piss covered blades are also used for bleeding people out.
>>
>>18778533
Urine soaked blades can kill anyone. It infects the cuts and leads to poisoning of the blood.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.