[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ Calling on fellow astral projectors to maybe decipher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5663.jpg (42KB, 850x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.jpg
42KB, 850x563px
Hey /x/

Calling on fellow astral projectors to maybe decipher my latest experience.

So abit of background, I'm not fully experienced or knowledgeable about the subject, but I've had a handful of experiences astral projecting, both on purpose or by accident, I've never gone too far or anything either. All my past experiences has also been positive or just nothing weird or crazy happening.

Anyway, I just had my first bad one and I don't know what went wrong and who or why was something trying to hurt me.

So this was an accidental projection, and as usual I'm cool with it, I try rolling with it and see how far I can get and see. I hear my self snoring, I hear the tv still playing and my son starting to whine in his crib. I open my eyes, so far so good. I start pushing my body up, struggling, as I said not the most experienced so it can be difficult just getting up, so I pretty much get to a sit up position, look down at my hands and see my astral body vs my actual hands, thinking how cool it was to always see the two separate. As I was about to try to get up further, I got slammed back down by something, and I'm like what the fuck was that?! I was back in my sleep position, mind you I was sleeping on my side, so as I was trying to do it all over again, this thing wrapped itself around my body with their limbs, felt it around my neck, chest and legs. So I'm like what the fuck is this thing, I was trying to turn and twist and grab this thing, but everytime I moved, it squeezed and squeezed me, and panic started to set in, and it was hard for me to breathe having this thing squeeze as if it were a snake and I was the prey. The only thing I could move was my right astral arm, I could only get it behind me but I couldn't get it off me. I was trying to grab anything, tried yelling, and man this thing was really fucking squeezing me, and then I realize my snoring turned into gasping, and then stopped breathing alltogether (cont.)
>>
>>18758569

(Cont.)

So after quite a bit of time and effort, I finally awoke, which was also odd for me since I always knew how to wake up at will as well.

Anyway, I woke up with my heart and chest feeling, like that feeling you have after holding your breathe for so long. Not to mention my throat is now sore as fuck. So my real body actually struggled to breathe..

Was this thing trying to kill me? I can't even go back to sleep thinking it'll come back for me.

Does anyone know what this specific entity is? And why it did what it did? And what brought it to me? Do I have anything to worry about?

Thanks /x/
>>
Majority of the time it's fed from something neg in your life, gotta be in the right state of mind to have a good one. Maybe stress or something happened to you recently which caused this being to manifest? Very rarely do intelligent beings in the astral plane come before you so this thing probably just fed off your unawareness an negative energy. Also don't stress out, the worst thing you can do is provide more food for their thought.

If that happens just remember you're a stronger being, stay calm and just in a relaxed manner guide that thing away from you.
>>
>>18758698
Lemme just clarify that thing was not an intelligent astral being, misworded my reply.
>>
>>18758574
Its you. Don't forget that. You are basically fighting yourself. Remember that YOU'RE in control and not it. You are the physical one.
>>
>>18758698

Thanks for the reply, I guess I am under stress as of late. All I know it's pretty damn scary, I guess the "squeezing" like a snake was it getting off my energy, totally felt like shit and out of breathe when I woke
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.