[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to reliably contact one's guardian angel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: litany39.jpg (1MB, 990x1200px) Image search: [Google]
litany39.jpg
1MB, 990x1200px
Hey all,

I'm looking to find a way to contact my guardian angel so I can better procure their guidance. I think it might be possible through a ouija board but I'm not sure if that would really work. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.
>>
I think you can invoke them with magick like how they invoke demons.
>>
>>18758244

Thanks. I'll have to do some research on invoking but I have heard of that. Don't I need a name to go off of or something though?
>>
>>18758241
>ouija board
well you justproved you don't even have a guardian angel, guardian angels do not protect heathens, only those who follow the word of God and don't do stupid shit liek play with ouija boards which are used to contact demons, which is probably the Guardian you have a fucking demon or devils that dwell in your body and bring sickness.
>>
>>18758280

Top kek.
I've never touched a ouija board. Your view on the extent of God's love seems limited.
>>
>>18758280
>displaying this much ignorance concerning guardian angels.

look into the prechristian origin of the word demon.

6/10 bait
>>
>>18758241
Liber Samekh/bornless ritual, 5=6 (5degree=6square) generally takes about a decade of steady work, unless you want to RP and lie to yourself.
>>
>>18758312
You could fast.
>>
>>18758312
Sorry it's actually (5square=6degree)
>>
>>18758312
Why so long?
>>
>>18758241
I don't know where you heard this from, OP, but it's false. The occult is nothing to get into. If an angel needs authority from you, then is it from God? For God already has knowledge of your needs. God wants for you to trust in him. Ouija boards and other occult practices including astrology are gateways to Hell, and I'm just being honest with you. What do you have to change about a God who already has everything under control. Now Jesus died for your sins on the cross and was raised for justification. Repent and be faithful. Do not allow your prayers not to be hindered by desires of the flesh. Seek God's will in everything you do.
>>
>>18758324

I was raised Christian, I know the spiel. If the occult is nothing to get into, why are you on /x/?
>>
>>18758320
It doesn't necessarily always take that long... but it's better to expect the K&C of the HGA to take a lifetime, and have it happen in a decade or more or less, than to expect it to happen within a decade and have it take a lifetime. Many spend an entire lifetime trying, and failing, to achieve just that.
>>
>>18758341

K&C? HGA?
>>
>>18758342
Knowledge and Conversation. Holy Guardian Angel.
>>
>>18758345
Interesting. Thank you for your input.
>>
Good reads, all. ^^
>>
>>18758241

> angel
> ouija board

Good fucking god, no. Advice: do not ever use ouija boards. They are the craig's list rapist section of random encounters.
>>
>>18758378
That's what I figured from what I've heard about them. They're like the eight chan of spiritual communication.
>>
Angels ~ Ven Fulton J Sheen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBiuYd4lHH4
>>
If i was a bodyguard angel. I'll just reveal myself and keep it real. There's no point in mysterious bullshit. Is you is or is you ain't my angel nigga damn!?
>>
>>18758338
Creepy stories famalam
>>
>>18758357
You are welcome. Also, INVOKE OFTEN.
>>
>>18758241
look up the Ars Paulina friend, also your welcome.
>>
>>18758324
shut the Fuck up The Catholic church
astrology isn't a gateway to hell, just as biology or biochemistry isn't a gateway to hell
it's learning about God's creation, bitch
>>
if they exist i got a bone to pick with mine. i needed that mother fucker only once in my life and it failed me.
>>
File: Paladin Wallpaper.png (162KB, 1124x710px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin Wallpaper.png
162KB, 1124x710px
Enochian magick is much the same as working with the Goetia, only you're focusing on empowering yourself through the upper-dimensional entities rather than getting drained for short-term gain by the lower-vibrational creatures.

Your biggest step would be deep and meditative prayer asking God to gift you not only a guardian angel as everyone has, but instead a guiding spirit/angel to help you learn more and deepen/broaden your faith and understanding.

Going on from that point is easily, especially as you should get a lucid Name to call upon if you perform the evocation correctly.

Keep in mind that Angels are individual Angles of God's light and will, constructs with unique personalities but bound to their Purpose fundamentally, whatever that may be.
Much the same, Fallen are those who are further from the Light of God by choice, distorted and warped by sin and using those who near them in darkness as batteries to sustain themselves in influence because they no longer draw from the infinite Source that is the Creator.

Lucid perception from the usual meditative half-state, whether you want to call it an astral trance in another realm or a dream to parts of your own mind, focus on that through 'sleep paralysis' as a shortcut.

Developing your ability with that before and after complete sleep (easiest and most convenient I find) or kneeling in focus, you want to try looking at your resting body in your mind's eye and then make it more LUCID and concrete by moving that body's 'fingers/limbs' and getting your 'Body of Light' in general focused fully under your control.
You may find yourself switch between first and third person and if overwhelmed you may knock out into complete rest or waking. Not be discouraged and scared, just try again.

You'll build up a tolerance to enochian/spiritual entities and environments the more you encounter them and get used to them. If you overdo your energy expenditure with 'casting' or gifting energy in the meditative lucid state-
>>
-you can find yourself unduly tired upon waking to start your day anew, so it's usually better to work on gaining energy rather than spending it- unless you're working towards a specific magickal purpose.
If you overdo exposure too early or more quickly than you should, expect a dull headache or throbbing vibration as your third eye develops more fully.

Now as for your summoned angel guide specifically, call for them with the Name you were given, or if you haven't received one, simply call out regardless.
They will respond, though be cautious by using the Lord Christ Jesus's name to ensure that you are not speaking with a trickster or other hostile-intent entity.

Angels of the Lord will be wholly unselfish and even if you are confused about what is indicated, they'll usually be proven right if you ignore what you're told.
Now ask your guide to show you around, get to know them, and in general continue a journey of self-discovery and growing closer to the Light and the Lord.

Work on developing your astral body and make an arsenal as is usually the case, but trust in your angelic guide to protect you far better than you could ever manage on your own. Call out to other entities you've developed a relationship with or simply Christ and you won't be let down.

I can continue if you'd like, but there's a start.
>>
Pray.

You contact your angel through praying. How is this not obvious? He's a servant of the Lord, you contact him the same way you do God.
>>
>>18761897
What happened johnanon
>>
>>18762165
>t-thats too BORING, i want to do MAGIC!
>>
>>18762627
Look at the posts above him Anon.
>>
>>18758298
>>18758280

>Trigger warning

Demons were created to torment fallen angels and damned souls. They couldn't care less about humanity except when someone is sent to them in the afterlife.

>>18758378

You mean the toy that isn't even 100 years old?
>>
>>18763437
>>
A metallic circle can act lik a faraday cage and help contain your auric energy for easier control while you meditate.
Allows for a more vividly lucid experience, so you might want to try that. Talk to stuff in that half-sleep state while your mind is still active and they can help guide you into overcoming your fears and other insecure weaknesses.
>>
>>18762127
The middle Pillar Ritual is generally helpful for building this energy, but I would recommend banishing beforehand every time you perform it. Also, as a beginner's guide, the first five exercises in "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos are helpful in gradually learning to inhabit your BoL. Not sure I would take all the rest of the advice in that book, though there are some interesting insights to be gained from it. There's probably something more substantial in Ape's library, but I can't think off the top of my head.
>>
>>18765432
Also, to be clear, I am not the post who posted what I am responding to above.
>>
File: Thamdarul Gate.jpg (485KB, 1343x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Thamdarul Gate.jpg
485KB, 1343x2000px
>>18762127
Please continue sir, different anon hier. I respect the knowledge you have
>>
>>18762099
>>18762127

>>18765432

Thank you both for the wisdom. It can be hard to find useful info, and this came at a relevant time.
>>
I'm not familiar with the middle pillar ritual, though I'll look it up and consider applying it. Thanks for the tip!
I've skimmed that document before and it is fairly helpful in getting a basic working understanding of the BoL that can be put into practice with a little experimentation and effort. I'll take another deeper look at those exercises.

Who's Ape? More material is always useful.

As a tip though, check out 'An Advanced Guide to Enochian Magick' by Schueler. That one is probably your best bet and you can find it online for free.

Now:
To continue on about astral manipulation and communication with enochian, natural, or alternative entities; you have to first realize something very fundamental about what you perceive.

It will speak in metaphors. Rather than a concrete identical truth that everyone will perceive the same way, an understanding of what's going on and how it will affect you or the world will be conveyed and the information will be transferred primarily based on points of familiarity that you can interact with. Not everything will relate to your experiences, but your mind will try to draw subconscious lines of comparison to better focus your 'senses'. There are patterns that can be followed up on in the astral environment between different approaches and some basic structures and methods will be the same, but fine details are variable and prone to shift depending on how you examine them in that meditative trance-state.

You will likely start with two primary senses rather than any kind of fulldive 5-sense vivid lucidity at first. Generally sight will be manifest above all else in your minds eye. The second that naturally comes to you will impact extra strongly due to a distance from the other bodily senses. As an example, for me it is 'Touch' so I like to feel the 'texture' of different things while in writings from Enoch for instance, he heavily describes the sense of 'Smell' as influencing experiences. Now by focusing you can access the-
>>
-other senses to varying degrees, and with continued practice meditating you can make your entry into 'astral perception' both quicker and more powerfully tangible.
I can manage sight/touch along with focusing for a third of whichever pretty easily now. Just takes practice.

Now when it comes to the difference between lucid dreaming and astral exploration, you primarily want to keep your 'body of light' grounded and familiar to you.

Easiest way to do this I find (rather than floating off into a full dreamstate with little gainful information or otherwise) is to train yourself to 'walk'. Use your feet rather than flying around like a lemming and get more comfortable until you can treat manipulation of the astral body as a solid extension and copy of the physical rather than leaving it fluid and overly malleable.
>>
Caution is important.
Having your 'body of light' damaged will tire you out even though it won't physically damage your waking body. And if it's destroyed, it'll suck but you will return and regain full ability moderately quick.
Main things are choices and connections.

Choosing what you interact with in the astral is vital because you pick up on their frequency/wavelength and are influenced to moderate degree depending on what you choose to surround yourself with.

Angelic guides will be your best friend and source of information in finding new astral locations, teaching you tricks, and helping you find weaknesses to shore up or work on within.

Things will metaphorically take shape in the astral perception if you look for it, like insecurities taking the form of demons. Yes you can damage/kill/exorcise them, but some can overwhelm you if unprepared so let your angelic guide be the one to give you the nudge in confronting things.

Because they'll protect you from external forces, but much like facing challenges and making choices in the waking realm, your internal choices and challenges rely on you personally and so though they'll answer requests for aid to bail you out, you will likely be expected to kill your inner demons on your own if you go asking them to point you in the right direction.

Surrounding yourself with upper-dimensional/vibrational entities like angels allows you to pick up a lot of comfort/strength/security and boost your own spark of light to higher levels rather than letting it be drained to dim out.
>>
Likely... they'll find you... and god they're annoying... I wanna get em all plastered drunk.
>>
Most of all just trust your instincts. They'll seldom lead you astray if you follow your heart. And if something doesn't feel right, invoke God to see the truth in what's going on. You may have a trickster playing as an entity you're familiar with or you may be going in a bad direction. Make connections and ask questions. Communicate with your guardian spirit(s) and proceed to see some amazing experiences.

You may start off unable to maintain the state for more than a few seconds at first, but you'll get to being able to do fifteen minute spurts before and after sleep pretty easily. Going by the monks and holy men, probably hours at a time eventually.
>>
http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2015/10/02/pope_francis_respect_and_listen_to_your_guardian_angel/1176291

This pope francis sermon sounds like some bullshit but it's truer than you may ever know.
>>
Well to invoke demons, you can chant for a bit in front of an altar with offerings. Idk if guardian angels need offerings, but meditating and then askingtheir guidance should do the trick
>>
>>18758298
Because demons totally didn't exist before the Greeks....
>>
>>18763437
Humans are sent to Hell....demons were cast out of heaven onto the earth....it clearly states this in Isaiah 14:12
>>
The demons ARE fallen angels. That's what they are in most cases, part of the third who chose to leave the light of the Creator and pursue selfishness.
It didn't work out well for them and most regret it.
Some though are petty and malicious assholes in how they'll choose to abuse the other creations of God the Father for energy.
>>
>>18758280
Get the fuck out, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>using christianity for anything
>>
I get really lucky sometimes and I really think that has something to do with guardian angel. That and the idea of a "guardian" watching me just pops in my head every now and then, more than I'd like actually.
>>
>>18759936
What if you wanted too, but you can't?
>>
>>18761897
I'm in the same situation. At this point, it's too late for even a literal miracle to help me, so if I do have a guardian, they better not judge me when I kill myself.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.