[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SKINWALKER sighting I'm kind of terrified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0874.jpg (66KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_0874.jpg
66KB, 1920x1080px
Hey guys,
I'm kind of weirded out right now and I need answers. This is a long story but bare with me. I live in Washington state and I was driving in a wooded area Maple valley to be exact. I'm driving a large SUV through a lonely road. I was talking to my mom on the phone and I see a large black figure on the side of the road walking towards the middle of the road. My first instinct was that it was a bear. It just stopped and as I was getting closer to it, it just stood there. So I slowed down. I was about 7 or 8 feet away from it and I got a good look at it. It was large and black. It had a huge muscular body. Kind of like a Doberman is the closest I can describe it. It had cropped ears, It had short shiny black fur. It turned to me and it's face was so bizarre. Gargoyle like. It's teeth was hanging out. I am literally shaking as I write this. It's eyes were just starring at me and they were glowing red like when you take a picture of an animal it's eyes were glowing. It's head was a bit taller than the hood of the SUV but it stayed on all four just staring at me. I told my mom that there was a creature in front of the car my mom told me to run over it. But I don't think she understood. It was so big. I honked my horn and it just stood there. Looking at me. I began to drive up to it and it jumped from one side of the road to the other and I fucking drove like a mad man down the road. I'm terrified right now. I don't know what the hell that was. I don't believe in the paranormal or in werewolfs or none of that shit but in my heart I don't think that thing was from this world. Has anyone ever seen anything like this. I've been told it's a possible skin walker. But I don't know. I have no one else to ask. I told my friends and my mom. But they told me they think it was a lost dog or a bear. But I don't think you understand. It was so human like.
>>
>>18757810
damn
when you say it had the eyes of a dog in a picture
do you mean that the eyes had a glint?
>>
So when I saw it. It had like a reddish glow to it but white in the eyes. You know when you look at a dog you don't see any white. Well this thing did.
>>
>>18757849
>>>
creepy... did it seem hostile
>>
It just started at me. It's as if it knew I was afraid but it wasn't. It's like it was looking right through me. And it was huge. Even on all fours I could tell if it stood up it would have been at least six feet tall. But it didn't growl or make any noise. It just looked at me.
>>
>>18757868
did your mom not see it? what if this thing wasnt even real, and meant something

idk
>>
My mom wasn't in the car. I was talking to her on the phone. I was by myself. When I approached it she told me over the phone to run over it.
>>
File: lolol.jpg (38KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
38KB, 600x493px
>>18757849
look like this?
>>
Similar but think of a large Doberman with a muscular body, thin at the waist but broad shoulders. I can't describe the face but kind of gargoyle like. I can't explain it.
>>
Some quick questions.
Where was this at?
What kind of vehicle were you in?
And how far was it from you?
>>
Between maple valley and black diamond, Washington state. I was in a Tahoe. And it was about 7 or 8 feet away from me.
>>
Please don't die OP
>>
File: IMG_0877.jpg (30KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0877.jpg
30KB, 400x318px
Ok so I've been looking everywhere for a similar face picture flappy yet human like. Like a devil or gargoyle. I can't explain it. But it has no horns.
>>
>>18757810
Where exactly is this area in Maple Valley? My girlfriend lives there and I wanna check out the area!
>>
Do you know where the maple valley small market is right next to a Shell gas station. Well I took a left and went up that small hill right by the cementary probably 3 miles past it that's where I saw it.
>>
It was the cynocephaly
>>
Lots of weird shit in washington. I live in Grays Harbor, lol.
>>
Spooky, the way you explained it doesn't sound like a basic creepy pasta excerpt so you have my curiosity
>>
sounds more like a dogman then a skinwalker
>>
Can these be killed by hand. I'm guessing they go off of fear but I will show none. With my sword and usmc training I will destroy it no fucking fear. I'm not scared of these bullshit ass monsters. Everything has an enemy and a weakness. My agility and fighting intelligence will win me. So what happens after I kill it and take the head?
>>
>>18759946
You nigger have been playing too much Witcher
>>
>>18759946
If these things really exist on this same material plane, a large enough caliber WILL do the trick. Going after one with a sword is fucking retarded, though. Do you really think you could take say, a wolf down with your weeaboo bazillion times folded katana?
>>
>>18759957
I got bills and baby mamas tougher than whatever the fuck these are. But no shit, I wonder if I can fight it with a knife. Poetic words aside. If I fall, fuck it, you know?
>>
it's a dogman m8
>>
So I've been doing some research since my posting last night and there has been another sighting like this in snohomish county Washington and you all were right it's I guess called a dog man origin unsure of. I honestly feel like I'm going crazy and I bet this all sounds ridiculous. But I know what I saw. And the last sighting of this thing was last year.
>>
chupacabra
>>
>>18760732
Some michigan /k/mmando shot a dogman a few weeks ago not sure if I have the screen grab
>>
I live in Jeffco in washington and the only spooky shit is Indians and tweakers
>>
Weird Bigfoot maybe
>>
>>18757810
>I am literally shaking as I write this
Back to tumblr, vile heathen.
>>
how long has this skinwalker obsession been going on /x/? like 4 years?
>>
>>18762412
Eh, as long as I can remember, I enjoy the stories about them though.
>>
>>18762412
Think the first /x/skinwalker stories started popping up about 4-5 years ago, yeah
>>
>Washington
>black
>growling
>crawling on a road in the middle of the night
You saw a crackhead. It's really that simple.
>>
>>18760732
I hope that Fucker takes the i90 over to spokane to get a taste of good Ole fashion expired elephant tranquilizers and conservative ammunition. We've also got lots of tweakers and meth but doge man is not looking for RnR I assume.
>>
>>18758159
Now I want to check out that area.
>>
>>18759946
These creatures have been surviving in wild nature for God knows how long, fighting off bears and mountain lions with sheer force alone and you expect to beat this monster with 'sword training'?

Good luck.
>>
>>18762835
OP, can you look on google maps and pinpoint about where it was for us?
>>
>bare with me.
>bare

I stopped reading right there. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>18761001
seems dodgy considering everyone here is a skinwalker freak

if it were real you'd frame it on a wall probably
>>
>>18757810
http://www.cvltnation.com/12-people-tell-their-terrifying-encounters-with-navajo-skinwalkers/
The third story is nearly the same as yours
>>
>>18757810
Two friends and myself have experienced some weird sightings here in Washington. Two saturdays ago, I was driving with my friend in Port Orchard. On the opposite lane, I saw what looked like an extremely long legged chihuahua. It's legs looked like the bent at knees like a humans leg, and it held one leg up to it's face and i saw what looked like a long skinny human hand. I told my friend, and just a few hours beforehand, he saw what looked like a kangaroo from the back near my house. The next day, I told my coworker my own encounter. Before I mentioned anything about my friend, they told me that three days prior they saw a kangaroo like creature in Seabeck. Anyone have some insight?
>>
sounds like washington has all the cool cryptids... there aint shit out here in mass. feelsbadman.
>>
Wtf I love washington now
>>
>>18759969

Don't be dumb, think about this

1. Get a bear trap and some carrion / meat
2. Put a bunch of horse tranquilizer in the meat
3. Go to the target area, set up a deer blind in a tree with a good view of your trap in a clearing
4. 30.06 semi auto rifle and large caliber handgun
5. Wait for thing to show up and eat it
6. Shoot it
>>
>>18758159
"Dog Men" have been known to have an association with graveyards sites. So your report is interesting that you've included that fact.
>>
Could it be mothman?
>>
>>18757810
Sounds more like a werewolf-ish creature.
>>
>>18765289
Sounds like Shack.
Rip OP.
>>
>>18762846
I'm convinced strategic strikes and discipline will overcome they're savagery. It's not like these creatures think and have strategy. Like fighting a drunk bumrusher.
>>
>>18764911
Beings how they're incapable of critical thinking. I expect them to walk right in the trap. Blow its faceoff and livestream it.
>>
>>18766393
Go fight a mountain lion with you pro skills
>>
>>18757810
Don't worry about it, it was likely just a bear with mange. You were probably lightheaded due to the swamp gas in the area, which combined with the reflection of moonlight off a nearby weather balloon caused an optical illusion resembling something that obviously wasn't real, isn't that right, citizen?
>>
>>18757810
That's it.

I'm so sick of this bullshit fucking meme. I'm done. That's it. That's enough. Ever notice how even up to 2012, no one ever mentioned skinwalkers on this board? Only a brief mention in cryptozoology threads once in a blue fucking moon. Fast forward to our current year and everyone in their fucking retarded brother has had some kind of meme experience with MUH SKINWALKERS. Every fucking day a new thread is posted. HURR HOW DOES I HUNT THE SKINWALKER?? SKINWALKER ENCOUNTER!! I THINK MY FRIEND IS A SKINWALKER *farts*. Well, that's fucking ENOUGH. Every day, every same bullshit story. Hurr me went camping with friend. Hurr he went missing awhile he come back he quiet he talk different. He no longer make wye contact when he cums. Hurrrrr

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF!!!!!!
>>
>>18766616
Why mad it's joke man
>>
Anon, you still there? I'm in Covington, WA rn. Very close to Maple Valley and down to meet up and go investigate.
>>
>>18762745
Washington state, not DC dumbshit. We barely have niggers here.
>>
File: Death_Hound.png (710KB, 689x622px) Image search: [Google]
Death_Hound.png
710KB, 689x622px
>>18757810
Why do you assume skin-walker, and are you talking about the Native American legend of humans who commit taboos to gain the ability to shape shift into animals or are you talking about the creatures who literally wear the skin/identity of their victims until it starts to decay?

I mean really, there could be other kinds of spirits or cryptids that look like very large dogs. It could have even been an actual large dog that was a victim of dogfighting. Sometimes their lips and even noses get chewed off. The glowing eyes can be caused by your headlights reflecting... the same thing that causes glowing eyes in photos.

Anyhow, the Death Hounds from Skyrim came to mind. Is this similar?
>>
>>18764911
This is a terrible idea and quite possibly illegal. Your more likely to kill wildlife or someone's lost dog that a cryptid.
>>
>>18766616
Why so butthurt, skinwalker? We know your kind browse the chans.
>>
>>18767329
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
>>
>>18758008
lmao
>>
>>18762614
that's what i thought because that's around the time I started lurking here more regularly. i liked the stories but they got too predictable
>>
>>18762853
not OP, but here are the coordinates of what I could trace...

7.4069262, -122.0408043
>>
>>18758008
Looks like my ex wife.
>>
>>18767833
I didn't know skinwalkers could have autism, very interesting
>>
>>18766616
You are a douche. Native American stories have become popular over the past 10 years, so they eventually hit this board. In the southwest there are plenty of sightings. OP didn't see one, they hang nearby reservations.
>>
I don't know what you saw OP, but it doesn't sound like a skinwalker
>>
Doesn't sound like a skinwalker but it perfectly fits the description of the Greek telkhine Google it
>>
>>18766511
Bruh, mountain lions don't go out of their way to grab people. Their secluded nature seeks to take advantage of the unaware. They want easy meals. A fight will send them running. I've never been caught off guard. Always ready. Rocksteady.
>>
>>18757810

>I live in Washington state

but OP, people from the Northwest don't say "washington state" unless they mean the university. only people from the east coast think any mention of the word "washington" refers to DC and feel the need to qualify the other washington as a state.
>>
>>18768185
>>18766393
>>18759946
>what is size and weight advantage 101
are you reatarded?
first of all that thing would not even carea bout your bitch ass sword, i will just overpower you with his bigger body and then when you cant move because you have a 500 pound thing on top of you it just kills you with his teeth.
you are retarded if you think you even have a chance.
get some hollow-points and fill them with silver if you even want to have a chance.
>>
File: master ruse.png (425KB, 680x986px) Image search: [Google]
master ruse.png
425KB, 680x986px
>I am literally shaking as I write this.
shitpost/rp detected
>>
>>18766616
Another one of these government shills paid to make us think skinwalkers aren't real
>>
File: 1486205783821.jpg (18KB, 430x542px) Image search: [Google]
1486205783821.jpg
18KB, 430x542px
>>18768185
>always ready
>rocksteady

Moms spaghetti
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (56KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
56KB, 480x720px
Kek. You had me until UMC sword fighting. The description being much like your basic furry, was a little weird. That sealed it.
>>
>>18757810
>i am literally shaking as I write this

Please leave and never come back.
>>
>>18758443
>dogman
This is a new one for me. Someone want to enlighten me on the difference. I already know the skinwalker/fleshgait/goatman dichotomy.
>>
File: 1460852713956.png (258KB, 604x426px) Image search: [Google]
1460852713956.png
258KB, 604x426px
>>
>>18764283
Damn. It really is the same thing.
>>
>>18769774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxuN6GTt_5s
>>
>>18768531
Jeez man ok maybe not a sword but at least a pistol.point is, they can be killed and presented. Point blank.
>>
File: perso_palpatine.jpg (9KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
perso_palpatine.jpg
9KB, 250x170px
OP is commiting treason.
>>
>>18770112
Seen something veeery similar too in a multi-episode tv documentary. It's called Top ten ways, by wagtv, but I can't find episodes online. There's a segment in which two ladies see a similar creature while driving too. was black and had red eyes. Whatever this thing is, it likes cars. >>>/o/
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.