[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Aliens really Demons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault[3].jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
42KB, 480x360px
I've read a substantial amount of literature in regards to different beings in folklore and they all lead to the same conclusion.

Aliens, Bigfoots, Faeries, and Reptilians are nothing but demonic entities at their core. They change their mask in cycles but that's simply to dissuade us on what's really going on - the spiritual war on mankind.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1488996453588.gif (142KB, 498x391px) Image search: [Google]
1488996453588.gif
142KB, 498x391px
>>18757695
>Are Aliens really Demons? Anonymous 03/10/17(Fri)22:31:10 No.18757

You are not the first to speak of this theory...
>>
>>18757695
no, demons are really aliens.
did you even read the picture?
zero-point fields allow for telepathic contact between individuals and groups.
>>
>>18757695
Uhhmm AIWAZ 418=XCIII was NOT a daemon. Pretty sure Crowley concluded it was his HGA. Believe whatever, though, this world is as beneficent or as evil as you want it to be.
>>
>>18757729
>Pretty sure Crowley concluded it was his HGA
What's a HGA?
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>18757750
Holy Guardian Angel
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
This guy is a soldier in God's army. Part of the army that Jesus referenced that he could call down on command. The only thing they have to do with demons is to fight them, push them back into the realms they chose to inhabit.
>>
>>18757695
What is a demon first?
What "spiritual war"?
>>
Aliens replaced demons in people's believes for things they can't explain.
>>
>>18757695

More than likely. Have a look at Charles Coulombe and Bill Biersach's talk on UFOs and aliens on YouTube.

>https://youtu.be/88L4c6gMq9o
>>
Demons are red and have horns and wings you idiot.
>>
>>18758542
I thought demons referred to internal struggles and temptation.
>>
>>18757695
Demon is an evil being
Spirit is a disembodied being
Alien is a far away being

Why can't a far away being become disembodied then turn evil? Would the alien then be a demonic spirit? Maybe some ghosts are just dead aliens? Maybe some spirits were literally born that way? Maybe some aliens used technology to open a doorway to another dimension which ended up being hell, now there's an alien planet out there which is literally hell with demons in the physical? Maybe a super advanced alien race used magic and technology to kill all demons, but we didn't know and still think there's demons around?

I could go on.

We'll never know.
>>
>>18757695
Lawofone.info for a more positive view that still looks at the "negative" side.
>>
>>18757695
Aliens, bigfoot don't exist.
Isn't it weird how people reported sightings of both constantly, but now that virtually everyone has a camera phone, sightings have totally ceased....
>>
>>18757695
or they are neither. you are just changing terms . alien demon spirital spacial bigfoot primitives dogman werewolf alien animal humanoid. these are words. stop looking through the keyhole and really open the door
>>
File: 1486026233456.jpg (1MB, 1200x1606px) Image search: [Google]
1486026233456.jpg
1MB, 1200x1606px
>>18757695
>demons
I assume you're religious. If you limit your view of existence to filter through one book written by men that is what it will remain, limitation. If you can trust your own mind and soul and not fear to use it to learn more about connection with a higher power then you might realize anything and everything is possible because of that higher power. Besides, abrahamic texts have been altered time and time again to supply different interpretations or "denominations" which can and do have different core meanings. If I can take just a cover from the bible and write whatever I want inside and give it to young naive children, they will follow my bible and will not even care to check others because mine says not to trust other texts and says not to worship false things, and it says to blindly trust everything it says. So until these children's minds grow strong enough to see they are unique and everyone around them is unique and for a reason then they might start to see our perception of god is also unique and there is only one source of knowledge that they can trust to learn more about it and its not on paper. But until then they and their children will trust it especially if checking the source was translated from another language.

that ive seen a ufo and there was nothing I could do about it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.