[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what REALLY caused the plague?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: images (26).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
So what REALLY caused the plague?
>>
mongoloids
>>
Mongolian grays with scales on call
>>
Honestly, probably the Jews.
>>
>>18757033
Which plague? We have thousands of them.
>>
dirty white people who didnt bathe
>>
File: OP.png (34KB, 769x733px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
34KB, 769x733px
>>
File: 1488941709492.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488941709492.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>18758379
back to >>>/pol/ racist scum
>>
>>18757033

Lack of hygiene.
>>
>>18757033
The way I heard it, most of Europe had public bathing. Then Christianity came along and suddenly everyone had bathe privately, which caused hygiene to drop immensely. Poor classes had a lot of trouble getting clean water to bathe in, without the bathing houses being publicly available. Resulting in an increase in fleas (which now could survive on humans for a much longer period). This allowed the black plague to run rampant.
>>
>>18758383
>racist
>mentioned white people
>>
Probably man-made, in a time before any form of containment procedure had been even conceived.

Oops. My bad. FOR SCIENCE!
>>
>>18758377
Blacks
>>
>>18757033
Fleas.
>>
>>18757033
Yersinia pestis. It probably originated in Asia and came to Europe via rats on ships.

True story.

/thread
>>
A massive drop in climate temperature along with shitty hygiene and rats
>>
>>18761904
I don't understand, I thought bacteria is more active in warmer condition than colder one.
>>
Just because Jews were the only people smart enough to bathe doesn't mean they created the plague.
>>
>>18761948
Sorry I should have said temperature INCREASE after a period of extreme cooling
>>
>>18761994
So the real cause of Black Plague was the end of mini Ice Age and sudden increase of temperature, kinda like food after being taken out from refrigerator?
>>
>>18757033
jews desu
>>
>>18761972
jidf pls go
>>
>>18757033
Cold temperatures and famine.
>>
>>18758760
>"If it's white people it isn't racist!"

Fuck off with that white guilt.
>>
Ebola or another kind of viral hemorrhagic fever.
>>
jews
>>
File: 400px-3D_Yersinia_pestis_model.jpg (19KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
400px-3D_Yersinia_pestis_model.jpg
19KB, 400x299px
People throwing their shit in the streets and rats brought by trading ships.
>>
5 seconds google search

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yersinia_pestis

>It causes the deadly disease called bubonic plague (or "the plague" colloquially).[3][4]
>>
File: danishplaguedoctor2.jpg (25KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
danishplaguedoctor2.jpg
25KB, 564x423px
>>18765998
This it's what they wanted you to believe.
>>
>>18765972
Medieval kings blamed da joos so they wouldnt have to fix the shitty conditions their people lived in.
>>
>>18766007
I read about it enough to understand how it happened, I don't think it's made up considering how many books there is on the subject. There was many plagues throughout history, this isn't a one time only event.
>>
>>18757033
Because it was a designed virus. Take smallpox for example, it's specifically made to target the human genome. Some with Ebola...
Expect something in Finland soon.
I keep blessing you with redpills.
>>
It was God's punishment for the satanic ideology of liberal homosexuality that spread all over Europe.
>>
>>18758392
Do not only did they cause the plague they also got everyone dependent on alcohol due to giving out beer at mass?

Can someone make a nonpreachy religion popular and not linked to cult stuff?
>>
>>18758392
You heard wrong. Public bathing was common in most Europe until quite recently, circa the Victorian period.
>>
>>18766100
>nonpreachy religion

I don't know if that's possible man. Buddhism I guess.
>>
>>18757033
Grandfather Nurgle
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.