[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RP/schizo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: WP_20141111_002 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141111_002 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
Years ago; on my eye opening stage of life, I used to have lots of paranormal encounters/experiences. (ask if you want to know)
But after being forced into a mental hospital, I completely stopped having these paranormal experiences.
They did something to me in there, they injected me with something. They didn't think I would notice, but I am stronger than their drug. I was concious when the nurses came into the room late at night. I tried to resist, but my body was weak thanks to that yellow pill they gave me because I said I couldn't sleep.

Any anon knows about what goes on in mental hospitals? I need to know. I must know how they cut my connection to the paranormal.

>tl;dr
>mental hospital fucked with me. need help.
>>
>>18757026
I believe in many paranormal things, and don't get me wrong I have had experiences, but what they do where I am from in mental hospitals is try to reverse the imbalance in the patient's brain chemistry
>>
>>18757037
>the imbalance in the patient's brain chemistry
I was not tested for chemical imbalances. They did take my blood that night the nurses came into the room i was in. then they injected me. But that was on my third night in from 5 days i was forced to stay. aren't they supposed to do legit blood tests by day when you visit the doctors and are lucid and willing? with proper paperwork?

>pic related is drawing of the pill they game me when i said i couldn't sleep.
about the size of a .38 cal bullet. football shaped, yellow with red lettering. anybody recognize it?

when i took it, ( well, i like drugs. i try most of what i get my hands on. im not an addict, but i like adventure) i promptly got sleepy and went to bed. i woke up like at 2am with some ungodly need to pee, so i go to bathroom and when i finished peeing my body suddenly got weak and i collapsed. i had to crawl back to bed.
-Mind you, there were cameras recording every room and bathroom 24/7 so personnel HAD to see me collapse and crawl back to bed yet i never got any help. -
after i got to my assigned bed, I lay there tripping balls, with my body extremely drained. and like 15 minutes later 2 nurses came in with a cart to draw my blood, and inject me with something.
>>
File: pill.png (6KB, 871x683px) Image search: [Google]
pill.png
6KB, 871x683px
>>18757115
fuck, i forgot the picture.
>>
>>18757026
Why were you forced into an asylum?
>>
>>18757127
>Why were you forced into an asylum?
It was a mix of my toxic ex- girlfiend getting on my nerves and me opening my eyes to all the lies society and my family were telling me all along. it was an intense time for me and i was extremely volatile and rebelious.

i was having lots of paranormal experiences in that time since i woke up to a new paradigm, and like the ignorant fool i was, i told my brainwashed agent smiths of a family about it. bad move.

i had a violent episode triggered by my ex gf because she brought a guy friend to come fight with me about me being unfaithful ( i wasn't) and i wanted to stab the guy. my senpai called cops on me, i got hospitalized.
>>
I work as a psychiatric nurse in Canada. Where you at? There is no blood tests for mental illness, diagnosis and treatment is based on symptoms. In Canada we can inject people if they are presenting an acute danger to themselves or others based on clinical assessment. The pill you are describing sounds like xanax or mirtazipine. We usually give lorazepam or zopiclone for patients needing sleep, but all 4 would work for sleep. Sorry to hear about your experience.
>>
>>18757187
Not the op but I'm in the u.s. They give blood tests here, I'm psycho schizo
>>
>>18757199
We do routine blood work when patients first come in, complete blood count, electrolytes, HIV, syphilis, liver function tests, and others to rule out organic causes for altered mentation. But there is no blood test to confirm schizophrenia or shizoaffective.
>>
>>18757026
they cut your connection by treating you schizophrenia, the paranormal things you were seeing weren't real

>>18757115
you cant test for chemical imbalances. the blood tests are tests for substance abuse, and
there's no paperwork.

idk what the pill was but it sounds like a sleeping pill. no one watches the cameras 24/7.

>>18757179
these are all symptoms except the last one, your ex sounds like a cunt

i have schizoaffective btw, good luck in the future. medication will suck but you'll understand how much u need it.
>>
>>18757179
>inject people if they are presenting an acute danger to themselves or others based on clinical assessment

except I wasn't presenting any danger to no one while sleeping at 3am.
why would they draw my blood and inject me god knows what at that time ?

I've asked my family for the papers from the hospital, and they say they dont know where the papers are. (obvious lie)
i asked if they sent for blood tests or if they knew about it. again they feign ignorance.

>xanax or mirtazipine.
>lorazepam or zopiclone
none of em buddy, the small pills they gave me at daytime, same as the other patients. and im pretty sure food was drugged too. the one they gave me was huge, about 2 inches long, half an inch thick. smooth, yellow exterior with red letters on it. my guess? NANOMACHINES
>>
>>18757244
>they cut your connection by treating you schizophrenia, the paranormal things you were seeing weren't real
jokes on you, i was not diagnosed with schizophrenia. and quite a few of my paranormal experiences happened while i was with 'friends'.

>you cant test for chemical imbalances. the blood tests are tests for substance abuse, and
there's no paperwork.

again. shouldn't legit blood tests be made by day? while i see the doctors and im lucid and willing?

>medication will suck but you'll understand how much u need it.
hahahahahah yeah, ok dude
>>
File: IMG-20170310-WA0000.jpg (1MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170310-WA0000.jpg
1MB, 4160x2336px
Low key shill trolling is done. Anyone has any honest opinion?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.