[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Few will be willing to accept this but I feel like it's time to tell you about it. For all living beeings there exist the law that is above all. Not even God or whatever you believe can go against it.

While I call it "the law" it's not something that can be easily expressed in words and it's not written in a book. If anything it might come close to the concept of "Fate" but it's vastly more than that.

It's all the possibilities a life could take and all actions said life could possibly make. The life will have a different "value" compared to another life in perspective to the summ of all and everything. That "value" is fixed and impossible for anyone or anything to change. Thus I feel like naming it the law is a good fit.

Once you understand this you're incliened to think about "fate" because some things seem determed or impossible for one life to achive. However in truth withing that "value" anything is possible.

[more]
>>
>>18756713

It sounds like that goes against what previously was said but there are two concepts that are below the law but higher than anything else. First, "the mind" and second "Equivalent Exchange".

The second got it's name from the Anime Series "Full Metal Alchimist" because I feel like this describes it best. Watch the series and you'll get a pretty good picture what that concept is about.

Of course it's not about Alchemy and Transmutation but just like in the Series you can change one thing into another if the price is right.

Back to the first concept, the mind. This is what determs how the life will develop. There is free will, dreams, faults. A "enlightendend" beeing can grasp that all and roughly get what "value" the life has.

That said, you also have to understand that you can to anything but not everything.
>>
>>18756713
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will.
There is no law beyond do what thou wilt.
>>
>>18756812
>A "enlightendend" beeing

seems like that laws workin against you champ
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>18756713
>>18756812
>entropy
>causality
>conservation of energy
Those are not new things anon. You just decided to get all metaphysical about it and say "life" a bunch of times.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.