[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Illuminati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Alright I guess I'll just ask you guys. /lit/ and /pol/ don't want to talk about this.
So the Illuminati.

Could they actually be real?
>read pic related, some of it is bullshit of course, scoff at the first few chapters, but then start thinking
>realize that organizations like the illuminati have literally existed for thousands of years throughout humanity, and it's not far fetched to believe that one could exist right now, and with the state of the world right now, that they are powerful and influencing shit as we speak
Now, the only thing I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around is this: if the Illuminati are as powerful as this and can do all this shit and influence all this shit, why did Trump win? Wouldn't that be a striking blow to their influence and power? The globalist agenda could be threatened by him. Unless, their plan is to make Trump out to be an embarrassment, and then by association, make all of the people who supported him and advocate ideas similar to his look foolish as well. That's all I can think of.

I'd like to also bring forth a quote from a game, Deus Ex, about the Illuminati, spoken by an NPC in Paris which is under control by the MJ12:
>I have seen it since I was a little girl; entities conspiring to destroy and merge all individual culture and bring it into one.
I don't have the exact quote on hand but that's the gist of it.
I realized that that quote is kind of really true for a lot of the shit happening in Europe, with them trying to bring in the Mudslimes and kill off all the whites and control populations and information, and the recent CIA leaks are very frightening...

I laughed before at the Illuminati conspiracies, but could it be that I was completely wrong? Is THIS the red pill?
>>
>>18756424
They new they were losing grip so they needed a populist puppet Napolean style.
>>
>>18756424
bump
>>
>>18756424
>>
>>18756424
Of course they are real,but they are part of secret societies like other Masonic group

Check history of one very powerful family called Rothschild and you will know more about them.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.