[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, what's your biggest fear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 28

Hey /x/, what's your biggest fear?
>>
Mine is the dark. Not what's in the dark; darkness to the point where I can't see anything. I hate that. It's not a problem when I'm with someone, but when I'm alone...fuck no.

I'm not going to like the inevitable void, am I?
>>
>>18755976
Her never loving me. And shpiders.
>>
File: colorless_by_asuka111.jpg (192KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
colorless_by_asuka111.jpg
192KB, 762x1049px
Nothingness.

Not existing.
>>
>>18755976
a spherical earth
>>
File: buried alive.jpg (29KB, 786x217px) Image search: [Google]
buried alive.jpg
29KB, 786x217px
>>
Only thing i use to fear was having a dream. Now i dont have to fear anything anymore because i cant sleep because i am dead.
>>
Endless void populated by an infinite numbers of eyes watching me in silence.
>>
>>18755976
Discovering that we're here to terraform.
>>
>>18755976
Heights, can't help but feel like I'm gonna fall every time I look down something really high without a very substantial railing.
>>
Fucking spiders
>>
>>18756164
explain
>>
The ignorant masses. Don't fear them as much as i hate them; but those emotions always go together.
>>
>>18756240
What did you deduce from the post?
>>
niggers
>>
>>18755980
funny, i like cave-darkness. its very soothing for me to be sensory deprived alone with my thoughts
>>
Mirrors in dark rooms.

Nope central. I refuse to have a mirror in my bedroom, and the bathroom is a real life nightmare unless i can flick the switch quick enough in a groggy 2am piss situation
>>
>>18756248
"we're here to terraform"

Do you mean that we're "destroying" the Earth with pollution so it can be "terraformed" for something else.

Why not just explain what you mean?
>>
>>18755976
That I, Horus, will be defeated by Set.
>>
>>18756310
>Why not just explain what you mean?

There's a theory that says we're being used to terraform the planet. "The owners" are probably too far away, but have learned about our civilization. Just like the others who are close by and have visited us. That's where a conflict arises. One civi would say I've helped create biological life here, and the others will say we've helped them progress as in Stone Age, Bronze Age etc..

Who owns this rock?
>>
Wasps

No Seriously

Just Wasps
>>
File: 1488820339271.jpg (224KB, 1600x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1488820339271.jpg
224KB, 1600x1197px
>>18756494
>>
A dead-end career.
>>
>>18755976
>Deep ocean (specifically enormous sea monsters)
>Hell
>Nothingness after death
>>
threads on /x/ asking what i'm afraid of.
>>
>>18756494
Wasps, absolute proof that pure evil exists.
>>
any type of...oh no
Suffocation
No breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding
This is my last resort
Cut my life into pieces
I've reached my last resort
Suffocation
No breathing
Don't give a fuck if I cut my arm, bleeding
Do you even care if I die bleeding?
Would it be wrong?
Would it be right?
If I took my life tonight
Chances are that I might
Mutilation outta sight
And I'm contemplating suicide
'Cause I'm losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
Losing my sight
Losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine
I never realized I was spread too thin
Till it was too late
And I was empty within
Hungry!
Feeding on chaos
And living in sin
Downward spiral where do I begin?
It all…
>>
Girls with wide smiles and big strap-ons.
>>
File: 8MqXtAz.jpg (650KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
8MqXtAz.jpg
650KB, 1000x1333px
Dying without ever achieving a greater purpose.
>>
>>18757379
that image is scary enough
>>
>>18757380
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>18755976
Being stuck stranded on a raft in the middle of the ocean

but also just, the ocean
>>
>>18757380
*shudders*
>>
>>18757400
mods can't catch up because I found that on google images c;
>>
>>18755976
Not being able to feel love for anyone.
That the person I love doesn't love me back.
Not being able to go to the garden.
>>
>>18757406
The ocean is fucking terrible
>>
Although finding out that your son is a furry is much as a shock as shoving pretzels down your urethra in a stranded island.
>>
File: gLeEN4z.jpg (53KB, 900x1200px)
gLeEN4z.jpg
53KB, 900x1200px
>>18757420
>>
File: thalassophobia.jpg (108KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thalassophobia.jpg
108KB, 1920x1200px
>>
File: chris_redpasture.jpg (60KB, 350x382px) Image search: [Google]
chris_redpasture.jpg
60KB, 350x382px
The ocean. I have nightmares about being in dark water and then a shark or something otherworldly appearing beneath me and eats me.
Shits not cash.
Not cash at all.
>>
File: photograph16a.jpg (36KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
photograph16a.jpg
36KB, 500x327px
>>
>>18756294
Yeah but then the fear comes from thinking about seeing something when you turn on the lights. Mirrors make me uncomfortable too. Also bugs/spiders, those little motherfuckers need to not be here anymore.
>>
Mirrors and the thing that lies on the other side of my door when I am alone at my house. Any moment something can barge in without explanation
>>
That I'll never score
>>
>>18755976
some faggot god waiting to punish me after death for not choosing the right one out of a million different schools of thought while alive.
>>
>>18756427
Hmm never knew about this

thanks for explaining
>>
>>18755976
Vomiting.
>>
That I've already gone through all I had left. That it's so far past the point of fear, hope, etc.....

A strong sense of empathy is not always a good thing... It allows one to understand what is truly beyond pain and fear... That letting them live is the most "evil" thing that you could leave them with...

Not trying to be edgy or shit. There is still a little time left
>>
fear of being scared
>>
File: 94659458645694569.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
94659458645694569.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>>18755976

Science

It creates and destroys and we are physically part of it.
>>
>>18758346
Science may be the last shred of hope I have left
>>
Being a loser my whole life. Never ending up finding love and having a family... the fear of actually having that happen and then the fear of bringing children into this retarded society that we've devolved into. Not even sure where to begin.
>>
Being alone. And not 'stranded on an island alone' even just a few hours I get really anxious. Like I look at my house with dread if no one else is home.
>>
checking these dubs
>>
File: HE BOUT TO DO IT.jpg (102KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
HE BOUT TO DO IT.jpg
102KB, 387x468px
>>18759299
>>
>>18759299
I always hope I never get them.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 200x194px
>>
File: 20170311_113558_001.jpg (852KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_113558_001.jpg
852KB, 3264x1836px
>>18755976
.............This
>>
>>18755976
trips or seppuku
>>
>>18756427
The Human race would probably have the strongest claim to it. The sooner we discover a xenos species that poses a threat, the sooner this planet will become one state.
>>
>>18757379
>>18757390
I agree, that's a great image of nebulas being entities.
>>
>>18755980
Ever go to a dark restaurant? Fucking freaky stuff.
>>
>>18755976
Waking up as someone else
>>
Don't really have fears, apart from my grandmother dying, because I'll full lose my mind. She's been the driving force behind me, and when she dies I'll probably be a fucking lunatic
>>
Nuclear war. Especially severe radiation sickness
>>
I have two.

If I was an astronaut, the possibility of becoming untethered from a space station & floating off into space, watching as the Earth slowly disappeared from my sight... that'd be nightmarish. Even though I'd likely just go unconscious and die from the extreme cold, it always seems worse than that in my nightmares.

The second one is the idea of swimming in an icy & murky lake in the early morning, and slowly seeing a plesiosaur stalking behind you. The first thing you register is the smell, like rotten flotsam. Then you see a long neck jut out of the water, ending in a horse-like face with curved teeth. You freeze in horror, as it looms over you, regarding you with pickerel-like white eyes. And then it drags you down beneath the waters, as you flail in terror, blood streaming through the mire. I'm perfectly fine swimming in oceans with dangerous predators, but pitch-black lakes? My imagination always makes me hear something reminiscent of whalesong every time I swim in one, and my instinctual mammalian fears overwhelm me.
>>
>>18755999
Being afraid of the one thing you can't comprehend or be afraid of in actuality. Because there is nothing to experience. Priceless.
>>
File: 1486621216351.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486621216351.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>18760131
>watching as the Earth slowly disappeared from my sight
If it makes you feel any better, the earth would be well within your sight by the time your suit failed

Unless you were slowly spinning, the planet drifting in and out of your line of sight and you never know if your going to spin back around to ever see it again in your short remaining life
>>
OPEN WATER

especially at night
>>
>>18760131
When I was a child I used to lie and think about different stuff before falling asleep. And one day I've imagined there's an abstract camera above that zooms out first from my house, then our city, the Planet and further and further away. At some point of zooming out I tried so I got a long lasting headaches after. Fuck this shit, we're such a grains of sand on this long-ass beach called the Universe.
>>
sentience without any motor skills, so I am aware but unable to do anything about it
>>
>>18755991

you look stupid on the internet, I bet on life too,
>>
>>18756188
I have a similar fear of heights, but it literally only manifests when I'm trying to climb up or down a ladder. I think it's because they're usually wobbly

>>18755976
Spiders, deep dark water, and people.

I mean, I know spiderbros exist in this world, but they all look pretty freaky to me. If we ever come to the age where there's enough oxygen in our atmosphere to have spiders the size of house cats I would not be able to function.

Deep dark water needs no explanation.

People are always so unpredictable and except for that almost instinctual feeling that something is wrong it can be hard to tell when someone is just preying on you for whatever reason. It's much easier to just not trust people.
>>
>>18755976
My mom dying, I guess.
Lesser fears are getting expelled from university, my best friend leaving me, going to Christian hell (which I don't even believe in, but what if?), getting pregnant, losing my sight or hearing, losing a limb, getting an incurable disease that would severely impair my life, getting raped.
Weird/surreal fears include swallowing an inedible object, losing an eye (not sight, just an eye), hallucinating, the world ending, being in constant state of fear (which I'm already at due to anxiety, but it could have been worse).
>>
>>18755976
The ocean

Fuck the ocean and everything that lives in it
>>
>>18757379
>>18756188
I too have these same fears, though I have gotten way better with heights over the years.

>>18755976
I'd have to say my biggest fear is waiting for death. I know it sounds weird, but I don't want to die knowing that death is just around the corner or something like that. If I do die, I'd rather be blissfully unaware of what is about to happen, assuming I've accomplished all I wanted in life. I just imagine myself as an old man in a hospital bed, with IVs and shit stuck in me, trying to casually watch TV over the sound of the cardiac monitor, just trying to not think about how I'm gonna die at any second. Calls from my family, or they visiting me would be painful as well, because I'd have to lie to them, and myself that "I'll be okay", when we both know that it won't. "See ya next week!", when I won't know if I will even make it to next day.

I do have other fears, but they are just the usual shit, like sleep paralysis and such.

>>18760879
Same, I wouldn't really enjoy either of my parents dying. I guess I just fear being alone. I don't believe in hell personally, but my version of hell is you just getting eternally tortured in new ways every single say, and the next day you are fine, and the cycle just continues. I don't really worry about the incurable disease part, because my logic is that I would probably try to live anyways. I would be pissed of course, but I'd do my best. Also, the world ending used to be a pretty big one for me, but now that I've gone through several end of the world hoaxes in my lifetime, I'm completely sure it won't happen when I'm alive.
>>
Assrape
>>
>>18757480
more mud men
>>
File: chuck-e-cheese-and-the-gang.jpg (147KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
chuck-e-cheese-and-the-gang.jpg
147KB, 500x408px
I fucking hate animatronics

>>18760131
the first one is always what I picture when I listen to Space Oddity
>>
>>18760879
are you literally me
>>
>>18755976
my biggest fear is scripted reality. like everything runs without freewill. if you experienced deja vus you'll understand that feeling when you don't want the thing to happen yet it happens right before your eyes no matter what you try to do.
>>
>>18760131
Thanks anon, you've upgraded my fear of the ocean to a fear of any body of water that isn't my shower.
>>
>>18757565
>>
>>18761744
>the first one is always what I picture when I listen to Space Oddity

same 2bh
>>
>>18760879
>roleplaying as a woman on a taiwanese meth lab

stop
>>
>>18755976
I don't usually fear many things, in fact I could count them (I mean, the things that would freeze me). However a few days ago I had a dream, one that left me feeling unsettled for a while.
Something like this was happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

In the sense that there was "something" happening but you didn't know what. Your daily life forever changed. The same thing with a nuclear war or something along the lines. I'm not even american so I don't need to worry as much of those things. In fact I usually find me excited in some way when there's something going on, you know, like an earthquake, the chaos that ensues, the fear in the air, I usually find those interesting. But my subconscious didn't lie there.

tldr; I fear the end of my routinely and common days due to a big happening even while I would find that amusing.
>>
File: IMG_4183.jpg (160KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4183.jpg
160KB, 800x800px
Bees. I just start sweating and need to get away if I hear/see them. I was driving an armored truck once and a bee got in somehow, shit sucked so hard.

I have a irrational fear of a frog or an octopus falling onto my head when I'm washing my hair in the shower. No idea where it comes from but I fucking hate it.

Also, any large mass of rock/ice creeps me the fuck out. Examples include ice burgs, or asteroids. I can't go to resource extraction sites in Elite Dangerous. I just freeze up if I get too close to an asteroid. I can't do it.
>>
>>18755976
I'm afraid of living. I'm terrified of the fact that I exist at all, and of the infinite.
>>
>>18763135
lol same
>>
>>18763134
wat
>>
>>18763142
to which fear?
>>
I'm afraid that one day people will see me the way I see myself.
>>
File: baal.jpg (458KB, 1301x738px) Image search: [Google]
baal.jpg
458KB, 1301x738px
>>18755976
>Hey /x/, what's your biggest fear?

Fear of the Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg
>>
Cold.
I hate winters. I hate and fear the cold. I'm unhappy to the point where I get suicidal thoughts.

Summer can't come soon enough.
>>
>>18756425
I am Sutekh the Destroyer.

Where I tread I leave nothing but dust.

I find that good.
>>
>>18763134
>I have a irrational fear of a frog or an octopus falling onto my head when I'm washing my hair in the shower. No idea where it comes from but I fucking hate it.
??
>Also, any large mass of rock/ice creeps me the fuck out. Examples include ice burgs, or asteroids. I can't go to resource extraction sites in Elite Dangerous. I just freeze up if I get too close to an asteroid. I can't do it.
?????????????????????
>>
When I was a kid, I got a really high fever. I recall becoming totally delusional and tried to convince my family to stay away from a specific spot in the dining room. I thought that it would collapse and that you would fall into a portal and end up in my sister's room, that happened to be on the same floor.

Ever since then, I have an irrational fear of collapsing floors. If a floor dips or wobbles I have a small panic attack.
>>
>>18755976
Totalitarianism
>>
>>18755999

>Not existing.

I don't really see the problem with that.
>>
>>18755976
Phobia? Arthropods of all kinds.

Fear? That the things standing behind the veil will rip it apart to get to me and depersonalize me.
>>
>>18763585
I have this whenever i'm in taking a bath, i'm afraid that the bathtub of the apartment above mine will collapse through the room and kill me
>>
File: seinfeld i want to die.png (354KB, 497x605px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld i want to die.png
354KB, 497x605px
>>18755999
I'd enjoy that though
>>
>>18763708
>Apartment above you.

Why people do this?, live under other people.
>>
>>18755976
Swimming in dark, deep waters, hell lakes and oceans in general
Not fucking happening
>>
>>18756075
Lol ok faggot
>>
>>18762108
But that is the reality, anon. Why be scared?
>>
>>18764029
I'm afraid of roleplayers such as yourself.
>>
I am really afraid of knowledge. I fear that I might find some hidden truth in the universe and this knowledge will consume me.
>>
>>18755976
I've always had a strange fear of outer space, specifically being lost in outer space with no way of returning home.

Sometimes I imagine being on top of a spacecraft, and then leaping off out into the dark void. I'd soon die once the oxygen was depleted, but it's not fear of death itself which scares me, rather the thought that my decaying remains would drift endlessly through the cosmos, never to be seen by anyone or thing again.

Also squids
>>
>>18763734
this
>>
>>18758346
is that that video where the guy puts his sperm into eggs and little creatures hatch from the eggs?
>>
Generally losing control of my body, but specifically Locked-In Syndrome

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locked-in_syndrome
>>
File: devilpuppies.png (965KB, 1440x524px)
devilpuppies.png
965KB, 1440x524px
> /x/ 2017
> being here
> feels like hell
> better stuff to do
> no matter how hard i try
> I AM the Living Dead
> Typical white boy trash
> Killing me would be a favour
> that aside
?
>>
>>18755976
outliving her and having to keep going with life after she passed away with no purpose left
>>
>>18764273
lol same
>>
>>18755976
the current state of the world.
it has gotten to the point where i hate
reading the news over how terrible it is.
>>
>>18755991
each of our "she/he"'swill never love any of us
;_;
>>
>>18755976
bugs. mainly flying ones that bite/sting.

ESPECIALLY wasps and shit. I'm so terrified that I had to install a mod to remove cazadores from New Vegas or else i'd be sick from the sound and fear.
>>
>something happening over and over again, because I've got traumas from seeing that kind of dreams while I was a child and having a fever
>endlessness, eternal return
>staring, fucking groke
>>
>>18757806
>tips waitress
>>
>>18756985
Summed it up for me, thanks
>>
>>18758349
>mfw your last bit of hope feeds you lies to perpetuate itself and bring in more cash
>>
>>18755976
I have a fear of space. I like supernatural themes of space, though, like astrology and the cult of saturn etc. but i get extremely anxious with certain pictures of space. For example, on the downloadable google earth client you can look at Mars' surface or the moon's. I get too nervous panning across the surfaces. Im simply unable to "angle" the camera up and stare into the horizon of space.

Don't get me started on google earth's "sky" view, AKA the solar system. I literally cant pan around that without getting the shakes and i dont know why
>>
>>18766027
That's some truly Lovecraftian fear of the infinite uncaring void. The supernatural interpretations give you something meaningful in which to ground your existence, a sort of interrelational justification for being.

The consequences of meaninglessness though, are the lurking shadows of true fear.
>>
Not being able to see the truth.
>>
fear of nothingness after death
>>
>>18755976
Senile dementia.
>>
>>18755976
Snakes, but mostly due to being conditioned by rewatching Raiders of the Lost Ark too many times as a small child.

Also, on a more existential level, thinking/knowing I have the capacity to achieve what I want out of life, but losing all the good people I have in my life by being blindsided by some kind of mental illness and not knowing or doing something about it until I am all alone.
>>
File: 1471004176387.jpg (955KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471004176387.jpg
955KB, 1920x1080px
>>18755976
dying right now. I dont worry about death at an old age, even a relativity old age, but the idea of dying now, be it sickness, murder, an accident, before im able to accomplish anything I want to do scares me shitless

also the thought of having a life altering/limiting accident. going blind, for example, because Id probably kill myself for all those same reasons
>>
women, they can crush your confidence with a single look
>>
>>18755976
We have nothing to fear but fear itself.
Also, God.
>>
Creatures crawling out of the toilet while I'm taking a dump.
>>
Dying without a legacy
>>
File: 1488231187298.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488231187298.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
Mediocrity
>>
Spiders. And losing my cat of 13 years.
>>
Dying with regrets. I want to enjoy my life, and if I let myself just float along, not giving a fuck, nothing pushing me to happiness, I'll die emptier than anything.
>>
>>18755980
You will
>>
>>18755999
We all do, but I'm confident it won't be bad at all
>>
>>18757379
Have you read The Denial of Death by Ernest Becker? Interesting stuff
>>
>>18756258
/thread
>>
>>18760028
Maybe she taught you better than that
>>
>>18757459
Image looks really cool but fuck if that was me.
>>
Poverty...
>>
When I was a kid I would always put a knife the opposite direction from me. If it was facing me i would turn it around. I was afraid that the knife would just fly at me and stab me. I don't know why.
>>
>>18762108
Word on the street is that we're just following orders, my friend. But like the Germans that followed Hitler, at least you can say it's not your fault
>>
>>18763135
Yeah, I recognize this
>>
>>18763168
To the whole thing
>>
>>18763712
Well, there's this thing called money...
>>
>>18760131

Fat loser confined to a basement is scared of dying in space or deep underwater.

:^/
>>
Failure.
>>
>>18767137
If you are afraid to fail you will never succed, one of the keys to succes is dont be afraid to fail,and , at the same moment care for the outcome.
>>
>>18767141
Thank you anon, may you have a wonderful life.
>>
Not existing. But is it really a fear if I get my kicks getting as close to it as I can while taking all the best measures for it to never happen?
>>
>>18755976
Spiders above all else. Don't even know why, they just induce the deepest possible fear response I can muster. Other arachnids like scorpions don't though, they're actually kind of cool and I like other insects and bugs.
>>
>>18759868
Underrated.
Dude, that's too fucked up. My ex GF's mom used to have ptsd episodes where she would forget who she was. She'd just wake up in her own room and not know who or where she was, so her only instinct was to freak the fuck out and run away. One time she ran away with only her pj's on and without shoes. She was picked up by the paramedics and she remembered everything when they read to her her husbands name which was conveniently tattooed on her. But what's really fucking scary to me is that when she was roaming the streets, there was a man following her. Not getting to close to her, but coaxing her into changing where she was headed. If she tried to cross at a street corner, he'd say something like "no, keep going that way" she was confused and scared so she'd do it. He was probably trying to get her somewhere away from public view so he could get close and do god knows what with her. Fucked up shit. That must be fucking horrible. If I woke up one day and had no identity, or memory of my surroundings, just opened my eyes and existed as a confused consciousness, essentially being born right then and there (as far as I know) into an immediate sense of terror... man... idk what the fuck I'd do. And this shit happens to people, man. Poor souls. It's kinda why I'm afraid of taking more than a beginner dose of acid. When you go into the higher doses you experience ego death. This can be a beautiful or terrifying experience. I want to experience it someday just not now, I don't think I'm mentally ready. I've seen what happens first hand when an acquaintance of mine took 3 tabs for his first time. Fucking dumbass. He was freaking the fuck out. Time lost all meaning for him and he was stuck on an endless cycle of whatever he was experiencing at the time. As far as he knew, if we were sitting in the couch we had always been sitting in the couch and always would be for all eternity. If we suddenly got up, same shit etc. etc.
>>
File: 1483499584278.jpg (28KB, 505x537px) Image search: [Google]
1483499584278.jpg
28KB, 505x537px
I have severe insomnia and I'm worried that it is slowly deteriorating my mental and physical capabilities. I will probably die young, wasting away into incompetence.

Anyone that has gone for long periods with little to no sleep knows that particular feeling you get behind your eyes as if you've walked through a sandstorm. When you close them for relief, it aches instead. You run into the corners of walls and shit because your coordination and spatial awareness are drastically diminished. You forget something you've done literally not even thirty seconds ago, like clocking into work, and have to double, triple, quadruple check. You can't remember important things that people reference from the past and question if it really happened. Then paranoia makes you wonder if they've made it up to test you. You feel as if you are too tired to sleep.

Lack of sleep increases risk for degenerative mental diseases. I'm only 22 and I feel like I'm already on that track. Looking at old writings, drawings, conversations, etc. I used to be funny, creative, enthusiastic about learning everything I could. Now I am a shell who can barely remember the names of people I've known for four years and see every day when I call out to them.

So I guess there's that.
>>
File: 789007890.jpg (110KB, 640x960px)
789007890.jpg
110KB, 640x960px
>>18756242
>>
>>18756494
yeah fuck wasps but fuck hornets more
>>
>>18763090
>taiwanese meth lab

that's pretty good
>>
>>18763344
i also hate the cold but i took up winter related hobbies to find some joy in it

hiking, and skiing/snowboarding are both great in the winter
>>
>>18767511

is there a reason you haven't been taking sleeping medication? i don't think what you're dealing with is permanent but you need to get that czeched out anon.
>>
>>18755976

Entrapment/blackmailed by a shady authourized group, like the government.

Being the scapegoat of the family, since little I hated it when you are the one blamed for everything, even when you did nothing. Again, retaliating against them on such event only works in their favor; more shit goes my way.

Growing up watching thriller films didn't help either. Films like The Fugitive, U.S Marshall, Nick of Time etc. Gosh I'd just kill myself. I'm not a Spec Op operator that could take the government down like Bourne or Liam Neeson shit.

Any kind of entraptment really, CIA / FBI spooks, or some high-stakes company shit or shady colleague shit.

I don't like being accused. Being blackmailed is worst, I'd either off myself or break bad and take them out.

It's living hell. My number one fear. You can feel your soul hurting and dying.
>>
>>18755976
You!
>>
>>18755976
having to get a job and return back to the "real world".
>>
>>18755976
The Fear that you can stop breathing at any second
>>
Not having a wife and children
>>
skinwalkers/wendigos/goatmen terrify me
>>
>>18755976
Dying alone and never having a family of my own. Nothing else gives me fear.
>>
>>18767622
pathetic waste of a human
>>
>>18756294
Mirror monster fear?
>>
>>18755976
Niggers.
>>
>>18760034
That's a dream of mine. I want a Mad Max world. I wish that I was joking.
>>
>>18767844
Normie lmao
>>
>>18755976
not dying real
>>
>>18767884
also reproducing
>>
File: aten.png (121KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
aten.png
121KB, 199x253px
>>18763409
I am Aten.

Thank you for pissing them off almost as much as I did.

;)
>>
>>18757379
that picture gave me an immense amount of anxiety
>>
>>18757379
Jesus fucking christ. That image.
>>
My worst fear is being terminally disabled or in coma and not being able to die because of "medical progress". I fear a situation in which i feel too much pain and i'm not able to stop it.

In my country you can ask your doctors to interrupt all the treatments, but the doctor can legally refuse and keep you alive, force-feed you, give you medicines. The other choice is to die from starvation, as the doctor can't give you euthanasia but he can suspend your intra-nasal feeding (if the doctor is pro-life, your family must obtain an order by judge before) Or, if you are rich enough, you can book a room in an hospital in Switzerland and ask for euthanasia there.

I hope i can die immediatly in an accident, or in my sleep, or if i face a condition of progressive illness i hope i'll be able to kill myself with dignity before i became a rotting corpse full of needles and bed sores on an hospital bed
>>
>>18760398
this

I always think about what it would be like to be a sentient object, like a rock. Fucking god awful I bet.
>>
>>18755976
To meet God.
>>
>>18755976
Recieving eye torture.
>>
>>18755976
Becoming a tetraplex or just getting brain damage and staying alive. I don't care if i die, i'm an atheist who believes that maybe there's something more for our consciousness (quantum speaking) so i'm curious about death, but becoming literally retarded and losing yourself while staying alive gives me nightmares.
>>
>>18755976
nuclear war
>>
>>18756008
Same.
>>
Aliens
>>
>>18768053
This.

I know someone who has a fake eye and he's middle-aged. Makes me shudder
>>
>>18767083
Nah man, I live in a cabin in the woods & am skelly as fuck. Don't assume that everyone on 4chan is like the stereotypes.
>>
>>18763134
I'm with you on the octopus thing, I fucking hate octopi, every time I go swimming I freak myself out with the idea that one of the slimy fuckers might be somewhere around me
>>
>>18756985
All three of these are correct answers.
>>
>>18755976
People asking me about my deepest fear.
>>
>>18755976
My dick is too big.
>>
>>18755999
Checked
>>
>>18763344
Let's change places please. I hate the heat. The highest temperature here is like 95°F.
>>
File: 258256584639.jpg (88KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
258256584639.jpg
88KB, 900x877px
>>18766717
>losing my cat of 13 years
im gonna know this soon

Biggest fear is probably large objects, in open spaces like being in a giant warehouse or seeing a giant object floating upclose in the water

Also pretty much every episode of Black Mirror eventually becoming reality
>>
I have a horrible fear of people/things dying in my arms.
My pet once died in my arms, once my boyfriend started having a seizure in my arms, and another time he fainted and I saw his eyes roll back into his head and all the blood drain from his face - all while i was cradling him in my arms screaming at him to "please wake up"
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.