[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do demons actually want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 12

File: Bpv0smVCYAEdWUj.jpg (57KB, 598x449px) Image search: [Google]
Bpv0smVCYAEdWUj.jpg
57KB, 598x449px
Cause souls seem mad easy to get.

I have met quite a few junkies that would sell their child for a fix, soul would be an awesome deal for them.

Succubus seem like their job would be too easy as well, you wouln;t even need to sex beta males as a //10 succy, just go to any prison pick out any Gym jockey and boom.

so what do demons actually want? well from my limited encounters I can say i have no idea, but it isn't something they could get by showing ass or a mountain of money.

Its something sinister to unravel your very being.

any guesses?
>>
>>18755638
>Wearing shoes indoors
What kind of barbarian does this?
>>
>>18755638
I don't think it's as simple as "sign your name here and your soul belongs to hell"

I think demons want to turn as many people away from God as they can. A junkie is probably already on the path to hell, so there's no real reason for a demon to do any more work on the junkie.
>>
>>18755638
Maybe sensation? Like they feed off the energy of your emotions/their intensity. Give you stuff to make you super happy, rip it away to make you super sad.
>>
File: BbkDxwiIcAAH2pV.jpg (78KB, 515x657px) Image search: [Google]
BbkDxwiIcAAH2pV.jpg
78KB, 515x657px
>>18755657
thats true of some but not of all
My friends wife has been sober for a year but if the right person was able to get her to drink, she would easily go for it.

There are probably hundreds of thousands of such cases

No matter how you slice it, humans are body driven creatures who are easy to tempt and even easier to act against their own interests.

ever since i was a kid in bible class one thing always fell in the back of my mine, while my parents always said "look at revelations, Satan loses!"

My thought? well certainly he read that part too and plans to change it
>>
to build up resources in ways we can't imagine
>>
File: 1488309832300.jpg (296KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488309832300.jpg
296KB, 600x600px
>>18755638
>what do demons actually want?
For you turds to leave them alone.

Stop with the summoning attempts.
>>
>>18755650
People that don't live wear the locals shit in the streets often wear shoes inside.
>>
>>18755638
Misery loves company.
>>
>>18755682
Satan and his followers are mortals. As powerful as they may be, they cannot compete with the primal forces of the universe (aka god). No to mention that satan is fighting over earth, not reality. The whole idea is that our souls are immortal and that there is more to reality than just what we see in front of us. Even if earth falls (well, it fell to satan like a thousand years ago, but that's not the point) it means little to our true selves.

Also, side note: "selling your soul" is a 19th century concept. You can't sell your soul, you can only put yourself into slavery. Because your soul is you. Your body is merely a vessel for your true self. There are plenty of people who have been lured into the dark with money and sex, but they can always save themselves. There is no man with a black and red suit that makes you sign a contract, it happens when you do things you know you shouldn't. You become a slave to your impulses.
>>
Demons KNOW that they're going to hell...and like a kicking screaming toddler that wants to have his way no matter what, satan is trying to drag any and all human beings into hell along with him and the other demons...simply because he hates you, and anything that God loves. The best trick satan has been using is making you think he and God don't exist.

Here's a way to know that God loves you: satan hates you and is actively trying to pull you into his everlasting punishment with him...because he wants to hurt all that God loves.
>>
www.needgod.com
>>
>>18755682
That story has some feels mane.
>>
>>18756010
*where

you fucking illiterate monkey
>>
>>18755650
burgers
>>
>>18758327
Are they making fun of me?
>>
>>18755638
they want cock, anon
>>
File: 15811495_p0.jpg (318KB, 1200x1150px) Image search: [Google]
15811495_p0.jpg
318KB, 1200x1150px
>>18755638
Aren't demons just angry humans that died?
>>
They want energy.
>>
>>18758952
No. Wtf?
>>
>>18755638
To get as many people to hell as possible giving as little pleasure as possible, before they go to hell themselves

Read the screw tape letters by CSLewis
>>
>>18759266
Ah, yes but do you know what happens once one goes to this "Hell"? If the goal originally is to cause suffering on Earth, then I would argue we are already in Hell. The place they take us is quite the opposite. The common knowledge of this world has been turned upside-down, but I guess that's appropriate seeing as mostly everyone now is as blind as a bat!
>>
They don't exist
>>
File: crowley.png (50KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
crowley.png
50KB, 320x320px
>>18755638
As far as I know, most demons are ancient pagan gods that aren't really worshipped anymore, so they probably are pretty sad and lonely. Getting summoned by the odd mage every now and then is probably the only social contact they ever get. I wouldn't be surprised if there where demons shitposting in /r9k/ right now.

As for the souls thing, you don't actually need to sell your soul to get a deal with a demon, but they will try to get it anyway if they think you're a sucker because it pretty much means that you become their slave and have to work for them.
>>
Demons want you to drift further from the light of God, which makes the true self weaker, more easily manipulated, and easily made to fade away entirely as a dream that never was. By choosing to live within their sphere of influence in sin, they can draw energy from you until what little remains is gone. More power is taken from other spirits like humans because they each hold a spark of the love and life of Creation by the Creator. They lack that by the fundamental choice to live apart from God rather than in the Light. If they want to have influence of power which they crave, since it is no longer just gifted to them as it is with the Just, they must act as a crucible to empower people through challenges. Yes they subsist and end up with influence in this world through those that fall down the dimensional planes of consciousness, but for those who instead rise after death they and the sins of this world serve a purpose. So demons are selfish. Corrupted angles of the Light, twisted purpose in the darkness at the bordering edges before complete oblivion...and a warning sign, but they are ultimately weak scavengers.
>>
I wish I had a demon gf to be completely honest with you my friends.
Not even memeing
>>
>>18759318
Hell is a complete separation from God, earth is only a partial Seperation, some are more separate than others
>>
human emotions are like drugs to them, doens't matter really if the emotion is pleasurable or not
>>
>>18757530
I have found that out in the most unfortunate way.
>>
In my exerience as a spiritualist, demons come in 3 rough ideas that can be hard to discern.
>fiends
Vile creatures that feed of emotion, particularly suffering. Are usually brought here by desperate people or great emotional events like a traumatic death.
>devils
Strive for power and influence so as to push the agenda of hell. They are the ones that make contracts and yearn for high ranking souls to manipulate such as religious leaders or politicians
>outsiders
The most confusing and worrying breed of demon, outsiders intentions are often beyond comprehension and may appear completely random.
>>
>>18759862
It's less a drug, and more that intense fluxuations in emotion cause a release of energy from your aura. Fear is easiest to trigger. They just choose a shape.
>>
>>18756010
People don't need to shit outside for a lot of filth to stick on your shoes. Not visibly, but it still makes the floor in your house dirty.
>>
>>18755638
Well, it's because they can't do anything else.
Angels are created for a purpose (guardians, messengers), and the same goes for demons. They are personificated tools of they purpose, and they seduce, haunt and hurt simply because don't doing it would be going against themselves.
They would be glad to do the dirty work for you if you have the intent for it, but never get in the way of their purpose after that if you value your well-being.
And you can forgot about the soul stuff. If you is weak enough to need their help then you have no use for their purpose as a soul, but for God's sake never give your name for then, it's not like then don't know it but never say, write or express your name to then. That's what you don't want they take from you.
>>
Rather than an ephemeral 'soul' that can be lost, it's more about your CHOICES. What people lose usually is energy from their astral bodies or 'true selves' that lives on after death. If you get too close to demons unprotected they get more access by your choice of free will to drain you, and if you have your spark of light (no matter how bright it starts off or how strong you eventually manage to make that repository) get drained far enough to fade; well, you do fade. Less in the light of God, less 'real', less at peace with existence, and eventually less until you completely fade away from the dream of Creation rather than rising to be more solid real and strong, instead giving away that strength to entities that live in the darkness and lack your gifted light.
That's why SMART occult anons choose to work with higher-vibrational entities whether they're called gods/angels/whatever. Because rather than THEM sapping YOU, you instead bask in their energy and thusly get empowered.
>>
>>18755638

What's the source on that pic? reverse image search is fucked these days
>>
File: 1469430461978.jpg (144KB, 1000x580px) Image search: [Google]
1469430461978.jpg
144KB, 1000x580px
I'm so fucking suck and tired of all these cucked as fuck jew loving christfags ruining one of my favorite boards, talking out your asses about demons being against your "god". They, like enlightened humans, simply know better than to give energy to your egotistical service-to-self Jew egregore.
>>
>>18763566
Let them be

I'd love to see their face when they knew that most Vatican exorcists use demons (usually from low-tier goetia) as helpers during exorcisms
>>
>>18763552
Seconded.
>>
>>18755638

This is what they want: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBAcmJdAKV8

This series of events, played out for every soul
>>
File: 1477488853265.jpg (54KB, 564x549px) Image search: [Google]
1477488853265.jpg
54KB, 564x549px
>>18758325
no smoke without fire, going through all that just to say fuck you to god makes god sound like a real chad
>>
>>18759318
bats arent actually blind
>>
>>18763570
Daemons. Spirits. Sure.
As for actual fallen goetia, not so much. The more neutral entities that you can share with but don't drain your light sure, but those evils at the bottom are as the oni and will not be helping to disperse their cohorts.
It's as Jesus said.
A house divivded against itself cannot stand, so why would satan cast out the works of satan? No I say unto you that God is the one who casts out demons.
>>
And God isn't an egregore or constructed tulpa of belief, but rather than Source that all things are a reflection of and part of.
Jesus was simply a pure reflection of God to let the path be followed more fully than most who act as false prophets either falling short of the complete Light of Creation or even in the other direction.
>>
File: 0cd.jpg (36KB, 574x319px) Image search: [Google]
0cd.jpg
36KB, 574x319px
>>18755638

>you cant be exploited if you dont exist
>>
>>18765124
Wrong, your god is just the Jews stealing literary and mythological resources from the surrounding near East pagan cultures whom they ironically hate so much. Jesus was a kaballist mystic who interpreted his experiences through his folk religion, sans the hypocritical kikery. Add a pharisaic post-hoc "apostle" from Tarsus and three hundred years of doctrine-building (where they throw out texts that don't fit their narrative) and you have cuckstianity.
>>
>>18755638
OP, source on comic NOW. Reverse search only give me "cartoon", reeeeee
>>
>>18755638
They are entities born of emotions, as are gods, as are any other "spirit".

They live like you, to simply live. That is it, they live to live, and they live off human emotions.
Except for the "Creator" god, for that can not be starved, for the Creator is dead.
>>
>>18765242
>Except for the "Creator" god, for that can not be starved, for the Creator is dead.
m80 wot
>>
>>18765213

Atheists question everything. Except evolution.
>>
>>18765124
Of coooourse, because if even I, a low lifeform lika human beign don't obey god an (lower) astral one like a demon has to obey it. Fuck off man, demons can only be fought with power, be it a holy ítem or an exorcist's ser willpower
>>
>>18765317
We live in it's corpse.
>>
>>18755638
so I guess this asks the question.. does the devil make us do it? Or... do we do it and the devil takes notice? I guess action preceeds words with demons. You would first have to get them to notice you. Demons like... corruption, entropy, decay, emotional instability, fighting, according to religion, several sins from stealing to adultery. Some Christians make promises with god, Like... I will go to church every sunday for the next year if I get this blah blah blah. however, think on the nature of corruption. Inciting others to perform evil deeds, getting people to commune with demons, provoking people to violence. now demons are not like God, you cannot make them empty promises and everythings ok. Anything from making it easier, or causing, several demons to haunt locations. Basically finding ways to corrupt as many innocent people as you can into committing sin and defiling themselves. Like rather then doing meth, beating someone up, and screaming "hail satan!" go around and make it the latest big thing. do not throw a rock through a church window, have your lawyers shut it down and laugh as the ICE agents drag off "father Miguel". also, once you show that you are effective, and demons take notice, then and only then can you sit back and make demands of them.
>>
>>18765213
you motherfuckers are telling me this shit just as you think you know it, stretch your brain and stop thinking about world like it is so simple, its way beyond your and mine comprehension do go be a buzzkill somewhere else
>>
>>18755682
This is a stupid story, the parents obviously meant it would be hard having their son home AND a cripple

If it was just a cripple it wouldn't be too big of a deal

Three's company, four's a crowd
>>
>>18765497
Dude, you've been playing too much Xenoblade.
>>
>>18765495
Try actually invoking the name of Christ Jesus and you'd be surprised. Every single time negative entities will respond to and recoil from that Name BECAUSE it has power. It's flawed to believe that the only power accessible is that within you personally. You can ask God for help. Ask and ye shall receive. Angels respond in the same way. They'll help you but you've got to ask and receive their gift much like the Holy Spirit itself.
>>
>>18755968
You know you love it baby.
>>
>>18755638
Based on most of my readings, they want semen.

Lots of semen.
>>
Read Bardon's Practice of Magical Evocation - he has a chapter where he goes into quite a bit of detail about pacts with demons, what the demon gains out of the pact and why they should be avoided.
>>
>>18765746
Or he reads kill 6 billion demons
>>
to Zuck your dick
>>
>>18756010
>if i can't see it, it doesn't exist.
>>
>>18765989
No, it is because they are bent to its laws, I mean, "Christ" works the same as "Cristo", so they don't react to a word which has power (that be, the latin one'd have the most power because it's closer to the original language it was spelled in), but to someone they're bind to. It's just a weak medium asking for help to an entity. Then, why should it be only angels/god/... I mean, the use of demonic spirits (thought unrecommended unless you have quite the time in that business) is approved if you do it for the common benefit, not for selfish desires
>>
Demons are energy, as are all non physical entities. They require energy to feed, to grow, to do really anything.
The only thing that seperates angels and demons isn't some butchered holy text, or will of some god, but what they are derived from. Were they born of good or evil.
Demons seek power. Negative emotions, negative energy it all feeds them.
Hence why you hear a 1 to 30 ratio of demon to angel stories.
>>
>>18755682
Lol that story was touchy but fucken retarded how the parents wouldn't want to help a crippled man, let alone their own son
>>
>>18755968
shut up demon apologist
>>
>>18755638
they just want to exist, they want you to believe in them, since it gives them power and makes them more real.
>>
i kek at all satan worshippers and the like. do they think they're going to go to hell to be satan's right hand men or soldiers or something? they're going there to suffer for all eternity
>>
>>18773180
Satan will punish no one after he overthrows God. Only Satan knows what is good for this universe. Eternal life is eternal suffering. That's the truth and Satan knows it. Satan is a good being and wants what's best for all of us.
>>
>>18773190
kek
>>
God is the evil one. He wants you to suffer for eternity in fucking Sunday school. All God wants is people to bow down to him and worship him forever.

Yeah, you're so great God. Fuck you. I'm my own man and I'm not bowing to anyone.
>>
If I'm forced to go to church one more time and forced to worship someone I don't want to worship, I'll lose my cool.

Fuck you, God. Why should I go to hell for not bowing to you? It's my choice. If you want something g to obey you, get a fucking Golden Retriever.
>>
>>18755638
Freedom.
>>
File: kodode.png (29KB, 270x223px) Image search: [Google]
kodode.png
29KB, 270x223px
>>18755638
Always assumed corruption in general is what they get out of the deal.
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (42KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
42KB, 500x330px
I think most Satanic people have it wrong. They want power, corruption, and chaos. What Satan really wants is peace on Earth and an active God who helps people, not one who wants to flood the Earth and wants to punish people. God is a bad God and needs to be overthrown. He doesn't care about you or me.
>>
Is it possible for a demon to turned TO the light of god? Not in the christian sense, but in the sense of the "all", "source" or "one" whichever you call it.
>>
>>18773525
Once you take the red pill and learn the truth about God, you can't go back.
>>
File: 1462645048225.jpg (20KB, 255x225px) Image search: [Google]
1462645048225.jpg
20KB, 255x225px
>>18773532
Demons confirmed Nazis
>>
dont demons and the devil himself fucking hate humanity? i figure they like fucking us over by giving us an earthly delight i exchange for endless torture and pain, and that amuses them.
>>
>>18755638
abandon your christian/jewish/muslim notions of any war between good and evil. this is all about being amused. nobody cares about you personally most likely on either side. its like stepping on a ant
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.