[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

Do any of you people think you're non-human in reality?

Like, a child of nephilim or something. Alien hybrid? Even witchblood, Etc.

What non-human entity are you and what do you descend from?
>>
>>18755199
OP here; didn't mean to sound so demeaning.

I'll post what I am after
>>
I'm MK-ULTRA. Not sure exactly how it works but I was used in experiments as small child. It did something to me sexually. There's a strong connection with robotics and AI as well. I was programmed to do something in 1999 and I didn't do it, been cast out ever since.
>>
File: what is slav.gif (472KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
what is slav.gif
472KB, 500x281px
>>18755199
Well I'm a slav so technically I'm not human
>>
>>18755551
Finally someone serious
>>
I'm what's known as a Hee-Bruu, or "Jood" for short. We are a superior race, uplifted from stock humanity (we call them "Goiym") by a powerful, higher entity.
>>
Pretty sure I'm human. Just a hard to kill, very lucky, human.
>>
File: succubus.jpg (167KB, 512x800px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
167KB, 512x800px
Stop with the summoning attempts.
>>
>>18755978
nobody is summoning?
>>
I'm an Archon, what's your beef?
>>
I know someone who almost certainly is, and I think I might be falling in love with her.
>>
>>18755581
kek
>>
>>18755199
Vampire. I died 3,000 years ago.
>>
no not at all

not even a little

nope

not me

fuck you
>>
I had thought suggestions from an entity claiming to be an "angel" that told me I was a Watcher and Annunaki offspring. They said angels and annunaki are all around us and walk among us. Also that many of the autistic people on 4chan are bored immortal "gods" (small g) IE, Annunaki.
>>
File: putin.jpg (854KB, 2048x1199px) Image search: [Google]
putin.jpg
854KB, 2048x1199px
>>18756439
>gods spend all day shitposting on /x/

Truly time has been cruel to us
>>
>>18756439

sounds legit
>>
>>18756463

that's about to change
>>
I have no idea what I am so I just shitpost.
>>
File: 1485276515063.gif (605KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1485276515063.gif
605KB, 540x810px
>>18755199
not as far as I know

although in a past life I was part of an ancient civilization, and was given an object for our salvation when the tidal waves were about to engulf us all

idk what happened though
>>
>>18755199
I'm a vampire.
>>
>>18756150
what is she?
>>
Well, I'm a black so I don't really consider myself human. In fact, I don't believe anyone is human. I believe we're all just mixes of spiritual entities and homo species.
>>
One of my mom's friends did... Some shit that I can't begin to recollect. There were cards (not Tarot) and fire. When it was over, she told my mom I was the result of a society of future AI who had developed souls and sent one of themselves back as a human, to bridge the gap and promote peace between them and humanity, thus preventing the war that had destroyed the human race.

That's as close as I can get to the OP's question, anyway.
>>
im a gatekeeper entity. i know very little about myself
>>
>>18755199
I identify as an attack helicopter.
>>
>>18757191
Hello
World
I am
Check my meme magic
Meta 4
>>
Nah, I'm wayyy to plain and boring. There's nothing special about me. I have always been drawn to the occult.
>>
Fucking weekends I swear...

No you're not special. Time to get off the puter ' kiddo.
>>
File: quentinmoses3.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
quentinmoses3.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
>>18755199
>What non-human entity are you and what do you descend from?

I know I'm God in flesh.

Aired December 1st:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

Died December 25th of heart failure...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4
>>
File: ghostbusters-zuul.jpg (354KB, 1801x900px) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-zuul.jpg
354KB, 1801x900px
>>18757160
Pretty cool
>>
>>18755581
kys kike before we do it
>>
My mother got pregnant from cum harvested from a man 7 days dead. I don't know what that makes me, other than very ill all of the time.
>>
>>18755199
sounds like every retarded wiccan larper i've met
>>
>>18758238
i want to believe you're meming
but you put way too much work into that
and yet still it's absolutely pointless
>>
Sometimes i come back to /x/ with the hopes it got better and then i see threads like this one.
This board should be closed or renamed. It has no purpose any more.
>>
It is my strong belief that I am in fact, a shit golem.

I am litteraly made out of shit.
>>
>>18755199
Several people have accused me of being an alien hybrid, or a time traveling Terminator cyborg from the future. Pretty sure I'm an ordinary human though.
>>
>>18755199
definitely witch blood. definitely. I dunno how it makes me not human tho.... I'm still human, its just I got a deeper connection to things and I dislike wiccans lol.
>>
>>18756160
Interesting. I don't know of any your age. Where are you from and what city do you reside in now? Elders are curious.
>>
>>18756160
is vampirism a biological or a magical/spiritual condition? asking for a friend
>>
>>18755199
its a shame that slender man's crayon kids took their tinfoil hats off once those two little girls went bat shit, they were so interesting. u would think atleast one of them would pop their head up and say something, but pretty sure they all moved on its like "sorry Slender Man, big foot gives a fuck about us". like seriously, was it a catcher in the rye moment for slendy, after those two little girls started killing in his name, he just couldn't do it anymore? like what ever happened to the rest of the slender man kids after that? they were an interesting branch of demi-humans u don't hear from anymore, that's all.
>>
>>18759357
Both.
>>
>>18755199
>>18755199
You didn't say it but you're all basically _____kin

4chan is tumblr now

Fuck
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.